Love Live Body Swap!- You are...

By Tsurako-ko

So let's find a way to switch back. Please. This story is heavily inspired by a certain fanfic about persona... More

You are me and I'm you
So let's find a way to switch back
Dream
Anime Cat Girls!
Bread or Chocolate? Chapter 1
Bread or Chocolate? Chapter 2
Bread or Chocolate? Chapter 3
Bread or Chocolate? Chapter 4
Bread or Chocolate? Why not both.
BLT- Chapter 1
BLT- Chapter 2
Bac- Bread, Lettuce, Tomato
BLT- FINALE!

BLT- Chapter 3

50 3 2
By Tsurako-ko

Third Person POV

Honoka who is now in Maki's body is sleeping every so soundly. Honoka completely forgets about the time Maki wakes up so it looks like she's sleeping in, but Honoka will wake up.. rather late, but can still make it to class.

Maki's mother doesn't know that and is getting quite late. Her dear daughter isn't downstairs yet. Maki's mother goes up stairs to check on her daughter and her thoughts are exactly correct. She must be very tired when she came home from the hospital. Maybe let her sleep in and she'll resume school tomorrow.

Giving her daughter a kiss on the forehead and one last glance- Maki's mother wishes that her daughter will sleep well and have a wonderful dream. Mrs.Nishikino leaves for work- meaning Honoka is all home alone in a house she's a stranger to.

Well.. Honoka is still sleeping xd

soo... what about Maki? Safe to assume she would wake up early right?

*Maki sleeping noises*

oi.. Maki is asleep. Well.. I guess we can check on Umi. She tends to wake up early. And so we go take a look at Nico's apartment. No surprises.. Umi is up and early. It's normal for Nico to wake up early anyways. She has to make breakfast for her younger siblings.

I wish Nico was my older sister.

Umi has an idea on what to cook for breakfast. After all she is somewhat trained with cooking. Using a knife, prep, and even cooking dinner. Breakfast should be really easy! Cereal, toast and butter, eggs, whatever is light and easy to eat first thing in the morning.

"Onee-chan!"

"Y-yes.. Cocoa?"

"It's Kokoro.."

"Eh?" Umi messes up the names again. She always confuses with Cocoa and Kokoro. Cotaro is easy to remember since he's the only male in Love Live. The only male character that actually speaks and even have some screen time. Like.. a tiny bit.

"Are you okay onee-chan? You got it wrong for the third tine now.."

"S-sorry Kokoro! It's just.. a lot has been on my mind lately."

"Is it Maki?"

"Y-yes.. I'm just worried." In honesty.. Umi is not worried about Maki. She's worried about Honoka who's in Maki's body. Her dear childhood friend who is not so smart is now in a body of a prodigy, talented, and beautiful girl.

"Strange.. you would always complain about how Maki can be annoying at times. Right, Cocoa?"

"Yea yea! Kokoro is right. Onee-chan! I thought Maki was your rival. Are you really that worried about her?"

"Yes.. She's my best friend after all.."

"Best friend? I guess you really do care about Maki.." Cocoa gives her older sister a quick hug. Kokoro on the other hand..

"See.. I told you onee-chan has a crush on Maki." Kokoro whispers to Cocoa. Umi still has a lot on her mind and is wondering how Honoka is doing so far.

Umi is.. a bit out of character. So.. what about Nico?

"Umi Umi-ii~ Good morning mother~" Nico hugs Umi's mother. Forgetting that.. it's Umi's mother and not her mother.

"U-Umi.. ummm- good morning!" Even Umi's mother is confused. It's not everyday that her own daughter would be so energetic first thing in the morning.. let alone receiving a hug. Umi is not so heartless that she wouldn't hug her parents, but it's not so often she does it due to it.. being quite embarrassing in public and Umi has to muster up courage to hug her parents.

Umi is very shy when it comes to showing affection.. but with Nico on the other hand- She grew up with younger siblings. She can easily show affection and even drop hints, but she has yet to drop one on a person.

Well all know she's been practicing xd

Nico would occasionally hug her mother as well. So.. hugging Umi's mother is no different from Nico's mother, but then again.. It's not her mother and Nico is getting out of character.

"It's such a nice day today! Now what to make for those three..."

"Three?"

"uhh.. I mean- Well.. I was planning to make something for Honoka and Kotori!"

"Oh.. well that's two."

"Oh.. umm.. Maki!" It's not like Nico used Maki's name for no reason. If you like someone you're remember and use their name at some point.

"Maki? The.. red one right? First year?"

"Y-yes! The tomato loving one and is very annoying at times."

"Annoying? I thought Honoka was annoying to you. Well- good annoying. You know."

"Oh- right! Well- It's not easy being the smartest in the group. Me and Maki would... umm compete sometimes!" We all know that Nico and Maki compete to see who's the smartest in the group.

They fight over something small and petty xd

"Is that so? What about Eli and Nozomi?" Mrs.Sonoda asks

"Oh.. those two? They're just parfait gays so.. They got their own role in the group." Nico is used to seeing those two get all close together. They don't realize how close they are though.

"Parfait gays.. not a bad title for those two." Umi's mother is deeply connected with Muse. She would sometime visit Homura Bakery and have a chat with Honoka's mother. On rainy days Umi's mother would lend the dojo and the girls would practice inside or on very very hot days.

So hot in fact that there's a heat warning- meaning; higher chances of heat stroke.

Practicing inside with cooling air and something to cover your skin from the sun's cooking ray- Umi's mother wants to make sure that her daughter and friends are well and safe.

"I'll be off for school now mama. My lunch is packed and the breakfast was delicious." Again, without thinking; Nico gives Umi's mother a kiss on the cheek. It's a good habit Nico has. Kissing her mother before leaving the school.

Even I still do it. I gotta show my mama that I'm still her loving child uwu. No matter how old I get- My parents will have a special place in my heart and I hope yall see it that way too uwu

"R-right.." Umi's mother is stunned. Receiving a hug is from her daughter is like waiting for a night with a full moon. A kiss on the cheek however.. what are the odds?

Nico has no clue where to meet up with Kotori and "Honoka." She has no idea if she's supposed to walk with Umi's childhood friends.

By the time Nico is walking to school- Honoka is still asleep. She was rather home late due to many check ups and waiting for results.

Maki is wide awake and his already about to leave for school.. but seems like she's caught in the Kousaka family troubles.

"So make sure you're here by 5 o'clock, Honoka. Yukiho will be helping you out, I'll be out for at least 2 hours if not at most 4 hours."

"R-right! I'll take real good care of the shop! M-me and.. Yukiho will do our best!" Maki is kinda internally freaking out.

It'll be her first time running the shop. Maki does have some work experience, but it's nursing. Her volunteer hours consists of being a referee, helping out with open houses, and even volunteering in the family hospital. Playing the piano for kids in the play room and even becoming a baby sitter for a few hours.

Maki is surprisingly good with kids. Although.. she does get kinda flustered when the kids get too rowdy and even showing appreciation.

"Onee-chan? What's with the hairstyle? Too lazy to even tie your hair today?"

"Yukiho! Ohh- Umm.. kinda. D-do I look okay?"

"Well.. you do look more mature in a way I guess. Although.. I feel like you've lost your charm without your side pony tail."

"Wuueeehh?" *Maki noises* "Umm- R-really? M-my charm huh..."

"Yeah.. I kinda understand what Umi meant."

"Huh"

"What? OH- Nothing! Hahahaha!"

"Yukiho?"

"Have fun in school onee-chan! I better get going- Ummm.. I don't want to keep Alisa-chan waiting."

... Maki is on to something xd

Umi, Nico, and Maki are now on their way to school. First objective of the day! Survive the school day and meet up at the roof after school.

Maki has 2 hours to stay around in school until it's time to go back home and watch over the shop with Yukiho.

Honoka is still sleeping.

Nico's POV.

First period class is math.. well at least I have Kotori and Maki with me. Honoka is so lucky. Umi and Kotori are a lot more easier to hang out with than Nozomi and Eli. Nozomi and Eli are just.. 

I sigh.. 

Thinking about it makes me question my sanity. 

"You two seem lively." Kotori is sitting in front of Maki while I'm beside Maki. If anything.. Kotori is more lively than the two of us combined. 

"It looks like you're planning something.." Looks like Maki is already suspicious. 

"Planning? I have no idea what you're talking about Maki-chan- Ah! Oopsie~ I mean; Umi-chan." 

"Uggghh.." Even Maki can't really get mad at Kotori.. 

"Hello class! I am your substitute teacher for today. My name is Akemi; nice to meet you all. Your home room teacher has left a note. It reads- Class will be working on yesterday's worksheet and today's worksheet which I will be handing out. Your homeroom teacher will check both of these work sheets by tomorrow. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me and I'll answer any questions regarding the worksheet. Worksheets are on this desk and.. you all may switch seats or what not, but keep the noise level down."

"Worksheets huh? Today is a boring day.." Why did I come to school? Well.. I wouldn't dare tarnish Umi's perfect attendance record. 

"I'll go get the worksheets. Umi-chan." 

"Y-yeah?" It's weird not being called by my name.. It's also weird to have long hair just.. like that! Reaching past down my shoulders. I only leave my hair like this.. on special occasions.

"Don't go scolding Honoka-chan~" Kotori walks up to the front of the classroom to get the worksheets. 

Me and Maki exchange looks.. 

"You don't think Kotori is going insane right?" Maki looks kinda concerned. 

"Well.. we are in her two childhood friend's body. We're not Honoka and Umi. Kotori practically grew up with those two and if worse comes to worse.. Kotori won't have her childhood friends back to normal." 

"Wow.. that's heavy. Wait.. that means I won't be able to see my siblings again!"

"I hope we can come up with a good plan today.. sucks that we have school today. At least we can all meet up after school, but I have to leave in like.. two hours after school. I have to run a shop! I don't know what I'm doing." 

"Don't worry about it.. I'm sure Honoka will come with you. You just have to make an excuse for Honoka's mother and sister. I'll be there too since I'm Umi. So me and Honoka will be by your side for today. I'm Umi so I can practically do anything with Honoka- which is you."

"Right.. wouldn't it be strange for my body to teach.. well- me in Honoka's body.. on how to work and all?"

"Well.. as long as you discreetly ask and I'll be sure Yukiho won't be a problem. I've done some work actually. I did have a part time job at one point, but with this whole school idol thing I had to quit. I saved up enough money for helping my mother out with the bills and tuition."

"Ohh right.. you're going to.."

"College. Anyways Maki- Don't stress too much. It's not good for an idols health and beauty." 

"O-okay.." 

"I'm back you two~" Kotori hands us the work sheet. "I'll be doing my own thing since I didn't do the worksheet from yesterday.. so you two don't mind if I just do stuff on my own?"

"Th-that's fine Kotori. If I need help then.. I'll ask you." 

"That's fine by me Nico-chan! You two work hard now." Kotori puts on her earphones and starts working on her worksheet. 

I on the other hand... what's all this? 

I wonder if Maki is doing okay-

"Ohhh I've seen this already. Granted- I'm a year early for these kinds of math problems, but oh well. I know what I'm doing." 

...

SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE'S DOING?! Maki is even a year behind and she understands what's going on! I don't!! I'm two years ahead of Maki! This is.. really embarrassing actually. 

"Having troubles, Nico?" 

"What?! Troubles? Oh please Maki. I've seen these problems before and I can answer them again."

"Oh.. if you say so.." Maki rolls her eyes. I on the other hand.. ._. I don't even understand what's going on with the work sheet! 

What have I gotten myself into.. 

"Nico-chan? Are you okay? It looks like something is troubling you." 

"Huh? O-oh! It's nothing Kotori- Hahahah-" I need help... 

"Don't worry about it Kotori. I'll just help out Nico and get some stuff done.. how troublesome." 

"Oi.." 

Maki brings her chair closer to me.. now we're sharing a desk. It's umm.. I don't even know what to say.. Nozomi and Eli usually would come to my desk and help me out, but.. this is the first time seeing Maki helping anyone out..

I thought she's just someone who just.. excels in anything and only help themselves.. I wonder if Maki helped out Rin at some point.

"Pay attention.. I'm going to explain this once." 

"O-okay.." 

"A linear graph is your basic y=mx+b equation. You know what those look like, right?"

"Y-yes." find the slope blah blah blah- This is first year stuff. 

"Now there's two more graphs. A quadratic and exponential graph. Want to take a wild guess which is which?" 

I look at the two graphs.. one graph is basically u-shaped and the other has this really deep curve. The second graphs starts from the top and decreases rapidly.. that's my wallet after I receive my pay check. 

It's full then a day after it rapidly decreases hehe- 

"Are you even listening?"

"Huh- Yeah! Umm.." Try to remember last years work.. I should know this kind of stuff! Hmmm... "The quadratic is.. this graph." I point at the u-shaped graph.. The equation is like..  -b + or - square root of.. whatever.. 

I'm pretty sure they re-arrange the formula to find the vertex, the 0's or what not.. 

"Good. This is called a parabola and this graph specifically is called a exponential decay. It's decreasing rapidly, but rapid increase is called exponential growth. Now I'll teach you how to determine the graph time given from x and y charts-"

"Honoka-chan is teaching Umi-chan~ Today is such a good day." 

Ohh.. Kotori was recording us.. 

Umi's POV

T-this is quite embarrassing... 

"Eli-cchi.. class is boring today.."

"I know.. Well- at least we're doing a group project. It's not some lesson day." 

Eli and Nozomi.. are sitting beside me.. My desk is cramped up both ways.. piled up with notebooks and.. and- 

I look both ways and glance at Nozomi's and Eli's... >/////< 

I'm about to pass out.. 

(BTW- the desk is a square. The way Eli and Nozomi are sitting is not entirely next to Umi. the three of them occupy 3/4 sides of the table. So Nozomi on the left side and Eli on the ride side of the desk.) 

"Umi- Ah- Nico-cchi."

"Y-yes?" 

"Are you feeling okay? You're face is red." 

"Ohh?" Eli places her hand over my forehead. "Looks fine to me." 

"My my.. Umi-cchi; don't tell me.. you've been-"

"It's nothing like that! Sh-shameless.. uueegghh.." 

"Nico-cchi was always fine when me and Eli-cchi sit with her. Should we move back to our desk?" 

"N-no.. it's fine.. I'm used to Honoka and Kotori at my desk so.. It's just that.."

"Hmmm?" Even Eli is playing along with Nozomi! It's unfair.. 

Kotori is.. well- She's.. I'm fine with Honoka's chest.. it took me some time to get used to Kotori's growth.. but Nozomi and Eli are just- No! 

"Ohhh~ Koto-cchi would sure love this."

"K-Kotori?" What do they mean by.. Kotori loving.. N-nani? "Nozomi.. are you recording me..?" 

"Shy Nico-cchi~ A shame we can't capture the smart side of Nico-cchi, but this shy one sure pays off. We need to make Nico-cchi faint- Eli-cchi; flash!" 

"What."

"N-no! Th-that's shameless!" 

"I guess it can't be helped then.. U-M-I" Nozomi begins to unbutton her blazer.

"KYYYAAAAA!" 

Well.. Umi is not having so much fun in Nico's body. What about Honoka? Is she still sleeping? Let's take a look-

"Whoa! Maki-chan's bathtub is sooo cooool! I could stay in here for so long-

Ah.. let's not peep on Honoka. She needs some privacy! ..

Ahem.. but.. curiosity got the better of me.. Well- We can only imagine. 

Next time on Bread, Lettuce, and Tomato- 

.. Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato-

"It's bread! Breaaaddd!" 

jfindsncoidfnbd

Bread, Lettuce, and Tomato- god please help me.. 

The final chapter.. and you can already guess that they revert things back to normal..

BUT

BUT

at what costs? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 434 29
People are shaped by their environment, their experience. They are either built up or torn down. But when your so torn down its hard to function, so...
2.8K 141 8
1000 years ago, a calamity befell the earth; the first space quake occurred. It is unknown how many died from it, but it is known to be at least 20%...
10.3K 437 13
Ayanokoji enters ANHS as a student to experience what life would be like as an ordinary high school student. But will he be able to live such a life?
344 1 10
School Idols: A popular type of idols that originated from Japan. It was so popular, that the most popular group was made the ruler of all school ido...