Imperfect

By kbsrh1029

Look at the people around you. Are they smiling brightly? Do they have a happy family? Do you really know the... More

Credits
Playlist
Kayla Jackson
Ashlye Walker
Fayth Rivers
Asher Summers
Side Characters
1: Lost Control
2. Sick of Losing Soulmates
3: Horizon
4. Party Tattoos
5. Leave You Behind
6: Silent Scream
7. Faster
8. The Nights
9. Without You
10. Innocent
11. Sing Me To Sleep
12. Fireflies
13. If I Killed Someone For You
14. Starfall
16. Getaway Car
17. Shattered Stars
18. Youngblood
19. All Too Well
20. Colors
21. All Falls Down
22. Talk To Me
23. That Fateful Day
24. Ronan
25. Haunted
Imperfect

15. On My Way

1 0 0
By kbsrh1029

On My Way by Alan Walker

I'm sorry but

Don't wanna talk, I need a moment before I go

It's nothing personal

I draw the blinds

They don't need to see me cry

'Cause even if they understand

They don't understand

Kayla

Fayth walks into the room. My uncle's fine with you here, isn't that great?

I look at her carefully, studying her facial expressions. Then-

You know, Fayth, you don't have to-you don't have to do so much for me, you know. It's-it's okay. You don't need to care about me.

She looks hurt. It's been great having you here, Kayla, it's fine!

I don't know, though. I'm really suspicious, because she's probably hiding something from me, but I don't know what it is. Over the last few weeks, I've gotten better at reading people's expressions. Much better. Fayth is good at hiding her feelings, but I can tell something was amiss. She isn't telling me something, something she really did not want me to find out.

okay... but you still haven't told me why you and your brother...well...what happened to your parents.

She drops her head in her hands.

Please, please no. don't bring it up. I don't want to think about it.

The way the light in her eyes extinguishes immediately, I know I've broken her heart again.

I'm-I'm sorry, Fayth. I didn't mean to upset you... I lift my arms to try to comfort her.

Even as I say that, I can feel how empty,how meaningless my words sounded, even to myself. My arms dropped to my sides as I stared hopelessly at the broken girl in front of me. The girl that mirrored my pain, my loneliness, my burden. The girl that for some unknown reason, I had slowly opened myself up to, almost as much as I did to Ashlye.

Ash would have understood if I hadn't walked out of her life, too scared to confront what I had done to myself. To my family. Ash would have done a much better job at comforting Fayth if she was here. Except she isn't. And I know she won't be here for me anymore because I let go of her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 2.7K 70
In life, we all have our own roller coaster. It goes up and down and swirls around. We have the greatest moments to never forget and we have our wors...
854 13 186
Life is as magical as it can be for me, until I met "HIM" He had jumbled my thoughts, priorities, and self worth. He had made me feel so small in thi...
Altered By Luella M Opal

General Fiction

185 30 30
Have you ever met someone who alters the course of your life? For good or for bad, they've come in, given and taken, and then- BOOM! Your life was...
1.1M 32.9K 48
The story of young girl being born by the rape of her mother and struck with her 4 brothers as her mom died giving birth to her. Being neglected and...