All about business (clean)

By KCelestain22

What do you give a woman who has everything ? More

The meeting
Meet Up
I see you
One to remember
Im Coming For You
Why me ?
Just Great
Baby Daddy
Unexpected
The Truth
Not So Lonely
Do You Know Me?
Acting Weird
Playing With Fire
Sleepover
So far So good
Trust Issues
Issa Date
In The Morning
Love?
Violated
Old Flame
Weak
Snakes
Krazy
Unbelievable
Studio Love
Exposure
Give it up
Psych
Unthinkable
Breakfast Klub
Desperate
Cold Blooded
Facing Demons
Fresh Air
Liar Liar Pants On Fire
Juicy
Issa Reveal
Party Crasher
Knuck if You Buck
A resolution
An ending... for now

Reconciliation

1.1K 30 1
By KCelestain22

Blake

"So to what do I owe this lunch date?", I asked Dave before sipping my lemonade.

"Nothing. Unless you wanna owe me something?", he said wiggling his eyebrows. "Ha, but nah i miss you. I miss your energy."

"Hmph, funny how you miss me and my energy now after you and Ryan flaked." I rolled my eyes.

"I missed you then. My pride just wouldn't let me act on it. Plus you was dealing with ole dude. Speaking of what happened with that?"

I let out a long sigh.

"You were right ", I mumbled.

"Huh?! Whatcha say?!", he asked holding his ear out.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, make light of my misery."

"Im sorry ma. I can't help it. You should've listened to me, but continue."

"Well , his deranged babymama showed up at Chazz's gender reveal with an envelope for me. In it was a USB drive. We hooked it up and there was recordings of him telling her that he wanted revenge and he was down with whatever etc etc. and then she even added a video of them having sex." I scoffed sipping more of my lemonade.

"Woooooow, you aint wild out on that nigga?"

"Of course I did."

"So , that's why you was drunk that night?"

"Yeah David it was. I just couldn't believe that he did that. I was mad hurt."

"I'm sorry you had to go through that", he said reaching across the table grabbing my hand.

"Yeah , thanks. And thank you for coming to get me that night."

"No problem."

The table soon fell under an uncomfortable silence. I could feel Dave's eyes boring a hole in my face.

"Is there a reason you're trying to put a hole in my face with your eyes?"

He chuckled lightly. "You just so beautiful. I can't even lie or pretend with you ma. A nigga really wanna lay you across this table."

His eyes were hooded with desire.

"David , I came here for lunch. DASSIT."

"Cool", he said sitting back laughing. "Can I be honest?"

"Sure, when have you ever not been?", I retorted.

"I feel like things between us should've never ended. We only broke up because two people from our pasts came into our lives pretending be something they wasn't. We allowed the history we had them block our future. The time I spent with you I was far happier than I've been these past months without you. I even slipped and called Ryan ya name a few times. I feel like I should've fought for us more."

I closed my eyes and let his words puncture my mind.

"Even though you had your part in our ending. I feel like as a man I should've put my foot down and let that be it instead of walking away. I know it'll take some work and time but I'm willing to do anything to have you back in my life as my woman. It took everything we've been through these past few months for me to realize that you're mot what I want....."

Somehow during his speech he'd found his way to my side of the table and was bent over me with his lips to my ear.

"I need you."

The tip of his tongue circled the lobe of my ear. Shivers traveled down my spine and into my panties.

"David I-"

Before I could protest any further he lifted me out of my seat. Barely able to even gain my composure David had me in the passenger seat of his car. He was now speeding down the street dodging in and out of traffic. My voice was caught in my throat. I didn't know what to say or do at this point. I was in shock. Dave obviously wasn't the type to so easily admit his wrongs. This hood nigga stripped his pride away for me and spilled his feelings. That was enough to get me soaking wet ,but to add that he said he needed me was sending me over the edge. We pulled up in front of Dave's building and he barely parked the car before he jumped out. He went around the front and whipped me out of the car. He carried me bridal style up to the door unlocking it. A part of me felt nervous like it was our first time. He was the last man that had been inside me seeing as though I held out from Chris. No matter how many times we tried I could never bring myself to go all the way there with him again.

"I really didn't want to do this until I felt like I earned the right to your body again, but I can't wait ma."

He held me close looking deep into my eyes with our lips less than an inch apart. Before I could verbally approve he got the message from the look in my eyes and he smashed his lips into mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. His tongue explored every part of my mouth like it was the first time ever being there. He tasted sweet. I moaned into his mouth. My body felt weak against him ,and right on cue he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist.
After about an hour of being intimate on the floor of the living room. Taking a minute to breathe Dave got up and picked me up carrying me upstairs to his room. He reached the final stair and looked down at me.

"I'm never letting you go again", He said kissing my forehead.

Kierra

"Look Justin, we didn't get to talk in New York because I was in a rush ,but don't think this is gonna be a repeating occurrence. Tell me what you gotta say so I can go about my business." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know where to start man.....Jai and I have been sleeping together since me and you were on and off."

I laughed bitterly. "I figured. Is that it?"

"No. She's crazy as hell. I'm the one who told her about Chris and Blake. I got her to New York. I thought she was just trying to get Chris and Baylor connected. I didn't know she was trying to ruin Blake and all this other stuff. Me and her have been in contact this whole time. She was sleeping with dave's best friend to get access to him and Blake. Then she was planting cameras. She found out about Langston and got information out of him. Then she had a half sister who worked where Blake did and she got her to black mail their boss and get Blake fired. She dragged Ryan into it promising to get her back with Dave. She faked hospital documents for Ryan and even blackmailed his best friend. I've been holding all this in letting my conscience eat me alive but I can't no more." He huffed and took a deep breath.

I sat there in shock. This girl has spies infiltrating and what not. This girl is crazier than what we thought.She need to be in a psych ward.

"Wow. Thanks for telling me that."

"You're welcome. I should've never done you how I did you ain't deserve that. I can't believe I was stressing and worrying about her psycho self."

"yeah well you made your choice." I shrugged removing myself from the seat getting up to leave.

"Justin , keep in touch . I'm gonna come up with something to make sure that little Miss Jai gets what she deserves. I'm gonna need you."

He nodded his head yes.

I turned and walked to the door of the building placing my shades on.

*the next day*

Dave

"Rise and shine", a sweet voice said infiltrating my sleep.

I groaned and shifted underneath the covers. Little hands crawled across my chest and Blake climbed onto me straddling me.

"Wake up David , Im bored." She folded her arms and pouted.

I opened my eyes all the way to see she sat on my stomach in all her naked glory. My morning wood got even harder as if it was remotely possible for it to do so. Blake smiled down on me. It felt amazing to wake up to her.

"Im up ma, what time is it?", I asked .

"1 in the afternoon. I been up for about an hour. I decided to let you sleep for a little while. I figured that i had you drained so." She shrugged trying to hold in her laugh.

"Is that right?", I asked grabbing her. I nuzzled my face into her neck.

"Yes it is."

I really wanted to flip her over and put her to sleep ,but I figured we'd hold off before we went there again.

"I wanna apologize", I muttered into her neck.

"Apologize for what?", She asked lifting up so she could see my face.

"For last night. I really couldn't control myself. I didn't want us to be intimate again until we got our relationship back on track."

"David I needed you too. I don't regret anything."

She leaned down and pecked my lips twice. "However you will not be getting anymore cookies from me until we get there."

"I don't know how Im gone last. Matter fact put some clothes on right now."

I shook my head as she laughed getting up and walking to the bathroom. I rubbed my hands on my face and smiled. I made the mistake of letting Blake go once ,but not anymore.

"Baaaaaabe!", Blake called from the bathroom.

I got up and walked to the door and opened it. I stepped inside and saw her standing at the sink in one of my t-shirts brushing her teeth.

"Wassup?", I asked.

"Can you please go to my place and grab me some clothes? Pretty please? ", She poked her lip out.

"I guess ma."

She spit and rinsed and washed her hands. She walked up to me and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you", she said against my cheek.

I shook my head and walked into the bathroom and did my hygiene. I went to the room and seen it was empty. I shrugged walking to my closet and pulled out some sweats and a hoodie. I threw them on with my times and a skully. I went downstairs and seen Blake in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Its too late for breakfast. It's already the afternoon ma."

"It's not breakfast. It's Brunch." She tilted her head at me.

"Whatever you say. Where your key so I can get your stuff?", I said holding my hand out.

She went to the living room pulling her keys out of her jacket and placed them in my hands.

"Ill FaceTime you when I get there so you can tell me what to get. I don't need to be making two trips cause I got the wrong stuff."

"Okay." She turned and went back into the kitchen without a care in the world.

I chuckled and walked out the door. I hissed as the cold air hit my face. I walked to my car and unlocked it jumping into the passenger side. I slid my key into the ignition and pulled out of my spot. I started down the street when the car began to ring because of my phone. Not bothering to see who it was I picked up.

"Yo."

"Dave why haven't you called your mother?"

"Wassup ma. Im sorry I been busy."

"That lil hoe Ryan been keeping you away from me huh?".

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Nah we done. She did some foul stuff."

"Oh goodie! Now you can work on getting back with my girl Blake."

"Hopefully. I'm working right now as we speak ma. I missed her."

"Yeah good. Dont mess up this time."

"I got you ma. I gotta go ok. Love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up the phone. My mama really loved her some Blake and never hesitated to elt me know it. Even when Ryan was around thats all she would say. Now that Ryan was completely gone she was no longer a worry. All i wanted to focus on was Blake and my music. Thats it.

After about 10 minutes I arrived at Blake's apartment. Firetrucks, police cars, and ambulances surrounding the front of the building. I couldn't even pull up to the front. The entire top 15 floors of the building were set ablaze. Smoke ascended into the air clouding the sky above the building. Blake's apartment was engulfed in flames. Firefighters scrambled in and out the building carrying tenants out. They sprayed their hoses at the building attempting to put out the flames to no avail. I rubbed my face and looked for someone who could tell me what was going on. I drove up and saw an officer directing traffic. I inched up and stopped putting my window down.

"Hey , officer can you tell me whats going on ? That's my fiancée's building." I pointed to the enflamed building.

"Well the fire started at about 11 this morning. We've been working hours to get everyone out and put the fire out. We don't know the cause of it yet. Once the fire is out there'll be an investigation. Anything else will be on standby."

I nodded and put my window up. I proceeded down the street leaving the commotion in my rearview mirror. I decided to hold off on telling Blake until I seen her in person. It was like my baby couldn't catch a break either. I wanted to make the situation somewhat better so I decided to stop at the mall and grab somethings for her to stay with me.

I pulled up to the mall and parked. I stepped inside Neiman Marcus and looked around. I shook my head as I held up different items not knowing what to get. If it was up to me she'd be wearing tracksuits everyday.

"Hey , do you need some help?", a worker from the store asked tapping my shoulder.

I turned around nodded yes. Her polite smile turned into a shocked look.

"OH MY GOD! Your Dave East!", she shouted jumping up and down.

"Yeahhh", i said scratching my head. I put my
finger up to my lips for her to quiet down.

"Sorry , i just, your just, oh my god", she squealed,

"Look I need some clothes for my girl. It's gonna be a surprise and I dont know what I'm doing. She's gonna need a whole wardrobe. Work clothes, going out clothes, regular clothes, pajamas, bags, belts, all that."

"Ok , let me get some help and see what we can do for you."

She turned around and came back with two other workers. I sat down and nodded my head in approval and disapproval at the different items they brought out. An hour went by and I was standing at the register watching the total ascend.

"That'll be $75,456.14", stated smiling.

I swiped my card and grabbed the long receipt. The attendants didn't hesitate to grab the bags and help put them in my car. The bags filled up the trunk and the backseat. I had everything she needed. Clothes, underwear, perfume, a few bags, sleepwear, shoes. I know its not gonna make everything ok , especially since everything she's worked hard for is essentially gone ,but at least it might slightly cheer her up.

I cranked the car up heading back towards my place. I texted Blake telling her something came up with Myrve so she wouldn't be suspicious of me being gone so long. I took my time getting back so that I could think of how I was going to break the news to my baby. She already been through so much and I hate this happened to her. No doubt she's going to stay with me for the time being. I won't let her go anywhere else.

Finally I pulled up in front of my place and parked the car.  I grabbed all I could from the backseat and went up the stairs and unlocked the door.

"Baaaaaaabe, I'm here. Come here for a minute", I called into the house.

"Coming!", she shouted.

I sat the bags down and waited at the bottom of the stairs. Still in my t shirt she descended the stairs with a confused smile on her face.

"Why do you have those bags ? And where are my clothes ?", she asked.

"Babe let's sit down I gotta tell you something."

"Huh ? What's going on ?"

I sat on the couch and patted my lap for her to sit on it. She walked over slowly and sat down on me. I wrapped my arms around her and looked at her soft face.

"Man I don't know how to tell you this ,but when I went to your place the building was on fire. It was crazy. Police and shit were everywhere people were being rescued out. The top 15 floors were already burned to oblivion including yours. They don't know how it started."

I looked at her with sincerity in my eyes feeling her pain. Her bottom lip began to tremble and the water works began. She sobbed loudly and I pulled her into my chest. I never wanna see Blake cry.

"It's gone be ok." I patted and rubbed her back.

"Why does stuff keep happening to me? Like my life as of late has been a nonstop train wreck", she sobbed loudly.

"Babe, we gone get everything you had and replace it. Whats important is that you weren't there and you got your life."

She sniffled and wiped her eyes. "I guess you're right, but still I worked so hard for everything I had. And now its all gone."

"I know baby , its gone be alright though. I got you a whole wardrobe at the door and in the car. I know it aint everything but its a start."

I got up and grabbed the bags from the door.

"You got me a wardrobe all from Neiman Marcus? I know you paid a fortune."

"Its a drop in the bucket compared to what you worth."

She blushed tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. I sat the bags in front of her. She grabbed them one by one opening them and nodding in approval with a smile on her face.

"If you don't like something let me know and I'll bring it back baby."

"No baby I love it. Let me find out you had another woman there", she said cutting her eyes at me,

"Say man. It wasnt nobody but the workers there ma." I shook my head and walked out to get the rest of the bags.

After making two more trips I had everything in. Blake was sitting on the couch on the phone telling everyone what happened. She called and talking to the building owner and he said they still hd no info on what caused the fire. He told her to call her insurance company and file a claim for her things. He was pretty sure no one would be moving in within years due to the amount of damage there was. At this point he wasn't sure if it was a project he wanted to over see. I went and sat next to her on the couch as she yapped away.

"Yeah girl. I don't know where I'm gonna stay.....How I'm gone stay in Chicago? I work here in New York.....yeah maybe they'll let me work remotely....Yeah I'll see about it tomorrow. Ok love you too. Talk to you later." She hung up the phone and sighed.

"You not going to Chicago. Thats all the way out", I told her.

"Well where am I gonna go? I dont wanna stay in a hotel and who knows how long its gonna take me to find another place", she whined.

"You staying here and thats all it is to it." I shrugged.

"David , we aren't even together."

"In my mind we are. Look , I got more than one crib. Ill stay in the other and you can stay in this one."

"David I dont know what to say..."

"Say yes." I grabbed her hands holding them in my own.

"Ok, but dont think you can just be in here as you please."

"Why not ? It's my house."

"Its mine until I find a place ."

"We'll see."

Chris

*earlier that day*

I paced back and forth in front of Blake's door debating on whether or not I should knock. I wanted to see her and just apologize and explain everything,but at the same time I was scared. She probably hated me by now. I took a deep breath and raised my hand to knock on the door. Just as my knuckles were about to tap the door my phone rung.

I looked at my phone seeing it was an unsaved number so I picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby you miss me?"

"Crazy , how did you get my number? What do you want ?"

"You baby and my daughter."

"I want you out my life. What is it gonna take?"

"Nothing. Were gonna be together and thats it!. So go ahead and leave from Blake's apartment."

I pulled the phone from my face looking at it in confusion.

"How do you even know I'm here?"

"Dont worry about it. Just know she's not there and she isn't worried about you. She's with Dave."

I took the phone from my ear and threw it on the ground.

I pressed ym back against her door and slid down with my hands on my face. I can't believe I lost the love of my life again. I knew that this time was no coming back. I wanted to cry out frustration ,but the tears refused to appear. I didn't even deserve this all this Im going through. I was a good nigga, I did everything right. All because I had sex with one crazy woman my life has turned into a complete hell. I couldn't even regret having sex with her because I got my beautiful lil baby out of it .

I shouldve killed her. Hell , I should kill her ,but then if I do I'll lose my babygirl. Blake just couldn't be gone. I needed her man. She used to need me too. I guess that time is no longer around. I stood up Nd grabbed my now shattered phone and walked to the elevator. I hopped on and descended slowly to the lobby. Even though I still wanted Blake as a man I'll accept my loss and keep it pushing. I have enough on my plate dealing with stupid hoe Jai. I just need to focus on my baby girl and that's it.

The doors opened and I stepped off. I was halfway across the lobby when the fire alarm went off. Commotion began to start in the building as people frantically went every which way. I dashed outside and walked across the street. I turned around to see the top of the building in flames.

I smacked my lips sighing. I hope it wasn't Jai stupid self that started the fire. I wouldn't put anything past her psychotic self. My phone rung again. I could barely see the screen due to the cracks on the surface. I answered the phone dang near slicing my finger open.

"Hello?"

"Oh my god baby are you still in that building ? Please tell me you're okay!", Jai frantically said into the phone.

I frowned at the sound of her voice. At least I know she didnt start the fire.

"Im fine , quit calling me!" , I yelled.

I pressed the lock button twice hanging up on her.

Ryan

I stood in the hall way on the top floor and poured gasoline behind me. I went down the stairs stopping on every floor pouring the gasoline behind me. I connected the trails and stopped in front of Blake's door. I doused her door and laughed.

"Bye bye !", i laughed evilly.

Blake thought she was just gonna have my man and I was gonna let her. Hell nah! She is gonna die! She was gonna burn just like she deserves. Ill make sure I be by Dave's side and comfort him while he grieves. He'll lean on me for support and fall right back into my arms.

I flicked the lighter and threw it on the door. The flames immediately began to overtake the door. Soon the trail of gasoline became ablaze and traveled up the building. I stood where I was wanting to hear Blake's screams from inside the apartment. People cane rushing out of their apartments running out as fast as they could. Screams could be heard. I chuckled lightly taking my work in. I made sure to cut the fire alarm system so the sprinklers wouldn't come on. The hallway filled with smoke. I waited to hear Blake scream and beg for help.

There was nothing coming from her apartment at all.
The smoke now sat thick.

"Ughhhh!", I shouted in frustration.

The trick wasn't even here. I looked around realizing I needed to get out of here. The smoke was so thick I couldn't anything. I got down on my knees and crawled around trying to feel for the wall. I began to heave struggling to breath. My body was starting to feel weak. My surroundings began to spin around me. Tears fell down my cheeks from the smoke burning my eyes. The tears also fell because I knew I probably wasn't gonna see anyone I loved ever again. I wasn't ready to die. I had so much more to do. I was getting tired and the more time that passed the harder it was for me to breathe. With no more fight I stopped crawling and sat against the wall. Figuring I was going to die I decided to text the people I love and tell them goodbye. I typed as best as I could from keyboard remembrance. I pressed the send button on the messages as my eyes fluttered , closing slowly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920K 15.9K 37
"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭," 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐲. "𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞?" 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐮...
2.1M 64.8K 51
After being owned by a drug dealer and used as an escort Treasure starts to have sex with her boss, what happens when he wants more than just sex.
EAST By 👽

Romance

199K 8K 31
She got him, he got her. Started: 21/12/2020 Finished: 17/01/2021
50.8K 2.6K 25
No description just read 🙃