Abducted by Hot Aliens?

By xAzarax

"I wonder if there are hot aliens in space." "Aliens don't even exist stupid." Or A girl named Tanji is abdu... More

Aliennapped!
Welcome to Planet BT21
Training
Meeting the Kings of Planet BT21
Let the Games Begin!
Dinner with the 7 Kings
Gotta Go Fast
Garden of Opportunity
Puzzles are Easy...Right?
1k Reads! What!?
Science Experiments are Fun! But Deadly
Off World Pt. 1
Off World Pt. 2
Off World Pt. 3
The Winner is Who!?
Wedding Crashers
Honeymoon
Epilogue

A Night Stroll

635 23 19
By xAzarax

Third pov~

"How do you play this thing again?" Mark asked as he looked from their tv screen to the 2 square pads on the floor with 4 arrows pointing in different directions on it.

"The thing you are referring to is a game called Just Dance. You follow the characters movements. That's why we have to hold onto the controllers. You can chose from easy, medium, and hard to determine how difficult you want the to be." Tanji said as she stood on one of the pads.

"Interesting." Jackson said as he grabbed the other one.

"Out of all the human stuff you guys know about, how'd you miss this one?" Tanji stated shaking her head as she used the controller to search for a song to dance to.

"We would visit earth at different times. So I guess we missed the year this came out. Our bad." Mark said sarcastically as he held his hands up in defense.

"Let's get it going Tanji I want to see how this goes." Jackson said now pumped to play.

Tanji nodded and chose a fun song to dance to. She decided to play an old school song "Snap Yo Fingers" knowing you can't help but get hype to the song.

(A/N: You can't tell me you don't get hype when this song comes on 😤 I refuse to believe it)

Mark sat on the couch behind them ready to see the events before him unfold. That is until he heard a knock at the door. Mark got up to answer seeing that Tanji and Jackson couldn't hear the door since the game started. When he opened to see who it was he was indeed surprised. He welcomed in the 7 guests and explained what events were about to unfold before them.

Tanji and Jackson danced along with the game copying the moves pretty well. It started out decent, then once Jackson got the hang of it started adding his own flare to it.

To bad it's in his nature to be chaotic.

Tanji's pov⇁

I was doing pretty well keeping up with the game characters I was following. Th n I made the mistake of looking to see how Jackson was doing. Jackson seemed to have been using every ounce of energy he had into this dance. I couldn't help but stop dancing and completely start laughing at him. I wasn't expecting him to go that hard, especially since he didn't know what the game was at first.

"What's so funny Tanji? Never seen someone dance this good before?" Jackson asked me as he stopped dancing.

"I mean I have, but I have never seen someone go all in on this game before. As chaotic as you were it was very entertaining." I said standing up from my hunched over position.

"Chose another song. I like this game." Jackson said smiling widely.

I nodded and started scrolling through the songs and chose an old school song. I chose "Wanna Be" by the Spice Girls.

This was going to be interesting.

4 songs later

"Jackson you need to calm down before you hurt yourself." Mark said after the song ended.

I collapsed onto the floor now realizing how out of shape I was. Even after all of the physical challenges. I breathed in and out heavily before looking at Jackson who seemed to have even more energy than before.

"This game is so much fun though. You should play with me." Jackson said.

"I'm good. Not my kind of thing. Plus we have guest." Mark stats casually.

Jackson and I snap our heads to where Mark is talking to see the 7 kings just casually sitting on the couch Mark was once sotting on. There were too many questions running through my mind but the 2 biggest questions I had was 'when did they get there', and 'what all had they seen'. I could see Mark smirking in the corner of my eye and part of me wanted to tackle him to the ground.

"How long have they been here!?" Jackson asked complete shock in his voice.

"From the moment you started the first song to now." Yoongi suddenly said the others looking at us both with smirks on their faces.

"Well that's embarrassing." I said feeling my face heat up as I ignore making eye contact with Namjoon.

"Not as embarrassing as watching Jackson dance like he did. That was comedy." Jungkook said as he wiped away some tears.

I assumed he was laughing so hard earlier that he had started crying. I could relate though, Jackson was on a different level of goofiness.

"What are you guys doing here anyways. Isn't today like everyone's day to unwind before tomorrow's challenge." Jackson asked as he put the controller on the tv stand.

"Joon here had something to ask Tanji. The rest of us just came along to see how you two were doing." Jin said as he nudged Namjoon with his elbow.

"Ask me what?" I asked tilting my head to the side a little bit as I stood up off the floor.

"Thanks Jin...I-"

"Well be in the kitchen. Come on guys." Mark said ushering Jackson and the others out of the living room.

The kitchen wasn't even that closed off so them leaving was pointless. I just shrugged it off as I waiting for Joon to continue.

"Anyway, I actually came here to see if you wanted to join me for dinner at this nice restaurant in town. Then we could go for a walk in the park. It's really pretty at night." Namjoon said as he rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

"I'd love to join you. I'll just go take a shower and be right down." I said smiling at him as he smiled back.

"Get going Tanji! We'll go get your outfit ready!" Mark explained as he rushed past me making his way upstairs with Jackson right behind him.

"You two are ridiculous!" I exclaimed as I ran up the stairs after them.

*Time skip cause yeah*

I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. Laying on my bed was an olive green plaid shirt, black ripped jeans, and some platform converse sneakers. I nodded approvingly at the outfit. I was partly surprised Mark and Jackson didn't try to doll me up for this little event.

(Her outfit)

I sat down on the bed and put on some lotion that was sitting on my nightstand. Then I got dressed. I dried off my now wavy hair and left it down. I checked myself in the mirror one more time before leaving my room and heading down stairs. Once I took my last step Jackson and Mark suddenly appeared right next to me. They looked me over and smiled in approval of their decision.

"Tanji you look so cute!" Mark said clapping his hands together.

"Joon you better be kind and a gentlemen to our precious human. Or I'll fight you." Jackson said causing my cheeks to feel warm.

"I wouldn't think of treating her any other way than what she deserves. Even though you don't have the strength. Plus you'd be stopped my like 3 butlers." Namjoon said chuckling at his friends lighthearted threat.

"Don't worry if he messes this up he'll have to answer to us." Taehyung said the others nodding in agreement.

"Well, it's time for us to go. Bye now."

With that Namjoon grabbed my hand and exiting the room. We walked to the main entrance of the mansion and out the big double doors. Once we were out of the mansion Namjoon slowed his pace a little so that I can catch up. My eyes traveled down to our intertwined fingers as we held hands. I smiled contently as I heard Namjoon tell the two gate keepers to open the gates for is.

"Joon, where are we going to eat?" I asked as we walked through the gates.

"This restaurant we duplicated after visiting your planet. I think it's called The Cheesecake Factory? We've come to love it here." Namjoon said tightening his grip on my hand.

"I love that place! There is a cheesecake that I absolutely adorable! It's really good." I exclaimed as we made our way to the restaurant.

Third pov~

Once Tanji and Namjoon made it to the restaurant, they were seated in an area where no one could see them. They ordered what they were going drink and eat. While they waited Namjoon and Tanji started talking about any and everything as if continuing their conversation they had in his garden. Namjoon would mention some of the new additions he made to his garden, while Tanji would mention proud of herself she was in making it this far in the Olympic Games. Even after their food arrived they ate and conversed like they knew each other for years.

"You have to try this." Tanji said as she slid her plate with her cheesecake on it towards Namjoon.

He took his fork and got a piece and ate it. His eyes lit up and Tanji chuckled knowing she got him addicted to the Mango Key Lime cheesecake. It was absolutely delicious.

(A/N: this cheesecake flavor does exist I've had it each time I have eaten at the Cheesecake Factory. It's out of this world!)

"That is really good! I'm getting that next time instead of just getting vanilla bean." Namjoon said as he continued to eat the cheesecake he ordered.

Once they finished eating their dessert and after Namjoon paid for the meal they headed to the park. Namjoon once again intertwined their fingers together as he explained that he wanted to show Tanji his favorite spot in the whole park. As they walked Tanji would point up at the now star fulled sky realizing that the stars formed different shapes than the ones above the Earth. It fascinated her even more.

"Do you like the stars Tanji?" Namjoon asked as he guided them to a huge playground.

"Yes, they are so pretty and fascinating." Tanji replied looking at Namjoon.

"You'll love this then." He said once again guiding her up the stairs of the tallest part of the whole structure.

They knelt down and crawled into a space that was big enough for maybe 6 little kids. Thankfully Tanji was so small that there was enough room for them to move around slightly. Anyway, before Tanji could ask Namjoon why they were in the small room he placed her in front of himself and pointed up at sky just in time to see shooting stars. Tanji's jaw dropped in awe as she watched tons of starts shoot past the BT21 planet. What was even more interesting is that each shooting star seemed to have had a different color as they flew by.

"This is so beautiful! Thank you for showing me this Namjoon!" Tanji said excitedly as she turned around to give him a tight hug.

Namjoon smiled as he hugged her back just as tightly as she hugged him.

"I actually had been tracking when the next time this would happen, and thought of you. So I kind of planned for you to have a break from the challenges to see it. I'm glad you enjoyed it." Namjoon stated smiling down at Tanji who was looking up at him.

Without hesitation Tanji got onto her tippy toes and planted her lips onto Namjoon's soft ones. Surprised by the sudden action Namjoon froze before kissing Tanji back. After about 2 minutes Tanji pulled away to catch her breathe. She looked down shyly as she realized what she had just done. Tanji didn't regret her actions one bit, but at the same time she couldn't believe how bold she had gotten.

Namjoon on the other hand wanted more. So he uses one hand to lift Tanji's head up so that they were staring into each others eyes. His other hands found it's way onto her waist pulling her closer to him. Namjoon planted his lips back onto Tanji's as her arms made their way around his neck as they kissed uet again passionately. All the while the sky was filled with shooting stars yet again.

(What's happening in the background)

After about 10 minutes they pulled away chests moving up and down repeatedly as their bodies tried to get some air. Soon they got out of the little area and off of the play structure. Namjoon took Tanji's hand in his and the rest of the night they walked down a trail talking, laughing, and kissing occasionally before making it back to the mansion. To get some sleep before the next challenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

The update is here! 🙌🏽🎉  Thank you for being patient with me. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and look forward to the next one, I think you'll like it
^ω^❤️

I also wanted to say that this book is actually almost over...BUT I am thinking about making a sequel that involves Tanji's best friend. However, instead of her best friend going to the planet two of the 7 alien kings will go get her, get stuck on earth for a few months, and who knows what else could happen.

I again would like to say that I appreciate everyone who has taken the time to read this book. I am still in shock. Please if you want like, vote, and comment. ( ^ω^ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 1.3K 55
In which YoonGi is kidnapped after having a with Jungkook. When Jungkook gets a call by an unknown number and is told that they have YoonGi with them...
23.9K 2.4K 37
""How about I give you, an out-of-this world experience." . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . A group of aliens find their way to earth to save it from a...
12.8K 782 62
[COMPLETE] 7 different boys, 7 different lives, 7 different personas, yet their shadows must become one in order to survive the inevitable~ When a la...
84.2K 6.6K 22
after earth got captured by aliens, a group of young scientists moved to a spaceship where they now are trying to create a new species called e-human...