Defender ||Lloyd x Reader||

By SierraFantasies

A girl with h/c hair and e/c eyes attracts the attention of a certain blond boy during her first day at Ninja... More

Chapter 1: An Enemy And A Friend
Chapter 2: Snarky Sharky
Chapter 4: The "Void" Prophecy
Chapter 5: Mackenzie This, Mackenzie That
Chapter 6: They Need A Pay Raise
Chapter 7: Stalkers Stalk Each Other
Chapter 8 Part 1: A Class, A Cruise, A Burden, A Bruise
Chapter 8 Part 2: A Class
Chapter 8 Part 3: A Cruise
Chapter 8 Part 4: A Burden
Chapter 8 Part 5: A Bruise
Chapter 9: Broken Things
Chapter 10: New Family
Chapter 11: The Return Of The Snarky Sharky
Chapter 12: Beyond Space
Chapter 13: His Deal
Chapter 14: I'm Sorry
Chapter 15: Midnight
Chapter 16: Saving A Relationship
Chapter 17: Back With The Team
Chapter 18: The Ninja's Sensei
Chapter 19: A Day With The Enemy
Chapter 20: The Quiet One
Chapter 21: From Another World
Chapter 22: Detective Y/N
Chapter 23: The Prison of Reunion
Chapter 24: Chaotic Uprisings
Chapter 25: The Turntables
Chapter 26: Shattered Hope
Chapter 27: The Domino Effect
Chapter 28: Duplicate

Chapter 3: I'm In A Gang Now

8.6K 234 914
By SierraFantasies

Important: The picture up above is the way the ninjas look in the story. I'm a fan of the series looks more than I am of the movie so we are using the series looks and voices. (Lloyd's voice is to die for! XD)

Key:

Y/N: Your Name

L/N: Last Name

H/C: Hair Color

E/C: Eye Color

Last but not least, hope you enjoy!

Lloyd's POV:

I was strolling down to my next class, English, when I saw Y/N come running towards me with her stack of books and folders in her arms through the crowds of people around us. Her h/c hair was flying through the air and her e/c eyes sparkled with joy as she looked at me with a wide, to-die-for smile. No stop thinking like that Lloyd! You don't like her! Wait, yes you do! No, not like that!

"Guess what, guess what, guess what!!!!" She squealed as sparkles formed in her e/c eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"I SAW THE GREEN NINJA!!!" She yelled getting close to my face making me blush lightly at her closeness.

I froze. Does she know it was me? Is it that obvious that I'm the green ninja? Does she hate me for not telling her even though I only met her yesterday? Are people going to come after her because she knows it's me? A million questions per second raced through my head.

"Are you ok? You look kind of pale" Y/N frowned as she waved a hand in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry! I'm ok, just lost in thought! That's so cool Y/N! Did you see who he was?" I asked her as I was shaking myself out of my nervous trance.

"Sadly no, I didn't" she pouted. I'm glad she didn't know, she can't know, at least not yet.

"What was the green ninja like?" I asked her.

"Well he saved me and all with his green twistizu..." She said.

"Spinjitzu, it's spinjitzu, not twistizu" I corrected her.

"How do you know that?" She raised an eyebrow.

I squeaked out a, "I've read it in a book about the ninja" hoping she would take that as an answer.

"Did you really...?" She said suspiciously looking at me.

"Mmhm! I did, now, is the green ninja cool?" I asked with hope gleaming in my eyes that she would say yes and forget about our conversation before.

"He was the COOLEST!" She laughed. 

"Thank goodness" I mumbled under my breath. One of Chen's minions, Ace, who had dark brown hair and brown eyes, bumped into me as he was running through the hallway to class. He smirked at me and then glared at me when he saw that I was talking to Y/N. He rolled his eyes and kept walking towards his class.

"Rude" I say.

"Back to our conversation, what was that you said before we were so rudely interrupted?" She asks and smiles innocently at me.

"Umm, nothing!" I squeak. "Lets um, just get to class, ok?"

"I guess so, the bell is about to ring." She started walking towards her next class. She turned around and waved at me while walking backwards, "I'll see you later!" she yells.

"Do you want to meet for lunch?!" I yell from across the crowded hallway.

"That sounds perfect!" She yelled back.

I did a little victory dance once she turned the corner. She can finally get to meet my friends unlike yesterday where my dad attacked! Hopefully the guys won't steal her from me!

I turned around ready for class and I started walking in that direction. Just as I got to class, a hand grabbed me by the collar and shoved me back out of the door and next to the locker. It was the one and only Chen who was with Ace. Sadly, the teachers didn't care about me so they were free to do whatever they wanted.

"Oh great..." I cursed under my breath. "Just what I needed today"

"Look what the cat dragged in" He sneered. "Don't have your little girlfriend to protect you today Garmadork!"

"She's not my girlfriend!" I blushed red as I denied his statement.

"No she isn't, but she will be mine one day!" Ace sad.

I glared at him and spit out, "She will never be your girlfriend!" I was tempted to use my elemental power on him but reminded myself that no one knows I was the green ninja.

"Whatever, at least no one can stop me from doing this..." Chen smirked as he walked closer to me with his fists ready for some action.

'Ugh! I can't use my powers... This is definitely not going to end well!' I thought.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Y/N's POV:

I had a huge grin when the bell for lunch rang. I can't wait to go eat lunch with Lloyd! I wonder who he sits with? Maybe I can meet them too!

I saw Lloyd at a table with the same 5 people I saw leave for the restroom during history.

"Lloyd!" I called out to him.

He turned towards me and grinned. When he turned I noticed that he had fresh bandages across his arms that were not their when I saw him, before I left for class this morning. It looks like there are some under his shirt too but I wasn't sure.

"Hey Y/N!" He smiles widely at me as he motions for me to come over.

I come over to his table as his green eyes brighten every step closer I get.

"Um, where do you want me to sit?" I ask him.

He points to a seat in between him and a girl with black hair put up in a ponytail. I take a seat and the girl smiles at me.

"Hi! I'm Nya!" She says.

"Oh um, I'm Y/N!" I say and hold out my hand to see if we were going to do like a handshake or something. She holds her hand for me to high five and then we kinda just wave our hands not sure what to do. I just go in and give her a greeting hug after about 1 minute of confusion.

She laughs, "Well, that was awkward"

Lloyd sits down next to me and points at the people around the table. "The brown haired boy with the scar is Kai, he is Nya's brother" Lloyd states as he points to the guy sitting next to Nya, "Across the table we have Jay with the light brown hair, Cole with the black hair, and Zane with the blond hair."

"I'm Y/N if you didn't know already" I wave at them.

"Hi Y/N" they wave back. Well, then... I guess I'm in a gang now. 

I heard a small, "So your the girl he's be talking about all the time...." come from somewhere in the room.

"Oh Lloyd!" I said after I remembered the bandages, "Where did all the bandages come from? Did you get hurt?! What happened???"

Lloyd started fiddling his fingers through his lunch, "Chen um tripped me?" He said uncertainly.

"Are you sure that's all he did?" I raised an eyebrow and leaned foreword towards him.

He leaned back and responded with a, "Well Ace was with him too! And he uh, watched me fall"

I took a bite and looked back at the group who was engaging in small talk around the table. "I'm gonna hold you to your word Garmadon," I smirked. He gulped in response.

"So um, how were all of your days?" I asked the group.

"Mine was very well" Zane said a little to properly for a highschooler.

"Awesome!" Jay said enthusiastically.

"Meh," Cole said.

"It was ok except for the fact that I hate algebra!" Whined Kai.

"So far so good! I have Chemistry next though with Ms. Kimika" Nya said.

"Me too! We should walk to class together?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"That would be awesome!" She responded with sparkles in her eyes.

The boys continued to talk as me and Nya made our own small chat. The bell for lunch ended and I said bye to Lloyd while Nya said bye to Jay and her brother. Zane and Cole waved bye to each other as they walked in separate directions. Kai, Lloyd, and Jay all walked off to engineering, apparently Jay had to help them all the time in that class.

 Me and Nya waved everyone a goodbye and continued walking towards Ms. Kimika's class. 

"It feels great to have another girl in the gang" Nya said out of no where. 

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Well, I love my brother and the rest of them but being with all boys after a while can get annoying. They always go off and do their "manly things" as they call it" She groaned.

"Don't worry! You've got me!" I cheered her up.

"Friends?" Nya stated.

"Friends" I confirmed.

~~Time Skip~~

Finally, the end of the day! I went outside to the courtyard and looked around for a certain boy with blond hair and a green hoodie that matched his emerald eyes.

I found the mop of blond hair standing next to a fountain right outside the school scrolling through his phone for texts or calls.

I quickened my pace and headed towards his direction. He looked up in my direction and smiled. "Hey do you wanna walk home from school together?" He asked me.

"You don't even know where I live" I smirked.

"Yeah I do!" He rolled his eyes and responded knowingly, "143 American Lane!"

"H...how did you know??? Only the green ninja knew I lived there! Well besides my parents, duh, but that's beside the point!" I said shocked.

He tensed up when I said green ninja and nervously responded with, "Well um, the green ninja must have told me." 

"How would you know who the green ninja is? Are you friends with him!?" I asked.

"Um... yeah?" He said.

"That's so cool! Can you tell him I say hi?" I say.

"Sure!" He squeaked.

"Is something wrong Lloyd?  Did I say something?" I glanced at him worriedly.

"Nope! Nothing's wrong! Everything is awesome!" He said a little too quickly for my liking as he gave me a thumbs up.

"Whatever you say" I say with suspicion laced through my voice.

"Cmon let's just walk home!" He said grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the sidewalk causing me to blush.

"Okay..." I smile at him. I had the strangest feeling there was something he wasn't telling me. I'll have to ask later, it seems like he doesn't want to talk about it right now. I'll squeeze it out of you one day, just you wait.

Yay! Another chapter done. Man, I'm such a slow writer! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will try to update quicker in the future... really don't know how that's going to turn out but we will try! Yay. Feel free to comment, vote, whatever ya'll do these days. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.
750K 29.4K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
96.5K 1.9K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
183K 8.1K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...