Texting with... BTS?!!

By itzmerandom

Instagram From BTS OFFICIAL Hi Y/n! Instagram From ???? back off bts before you regret it! ═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅... More

Introduction
Reply?
Please take care
Y/n❤️❤️ Updated Her Feed!
Fights in the comments
The fight Continues
Autocorrect
Responsiblities
Y/n❤️❤️ updated her feed!
Surprise
Ding dong (Full chapter)
Aftermath
Lowkey Chaotic
Y/n❤️❤️ Updated Her Feed!
Wanna take a listen?
Chimmy
Lowkey Concerned
Sunshine
Cookies
Nothing like it (Full chapter)
Check up
Question
Who are you?
Frustrations
Sleepy
Short
Y/n❤️❤️ Updated Her Feed!
Alien
Smile! It looks good on you!
Annoyance (Full chapter)
Hello Hello
Crazy
What a deep conversation
Fanfiction
Y/n❤️❤️ Updated Her Feed!
Cloudy days
S t r a n g e
Warm weather
Mochi
Why Won't You Leave Me Alone?
Broke
Cooking
Y/n❤️❤️ Updated Her Feed!
Kitty!
Daechwita
Don't Breathe! It's Toxic
U.F.O.
Attack!!
Coronavirus (Full Chapter)
cupofTae
Stay Gold
So Show Me!
Sweet as frosting
Chicken Wings, Chicken Wings
Baking + BTS = ??
Can You Dance?
Musical Capabilites
Y/n❤️❤️ Updated Her Feed!
Horizons (Full Chapter)
Cafe Talk
Reading
Multi Stan
What Are Your Sources?
Relationships
Aesthetics
BT21
Floofy Hair
Y/n❤️❤️ Updated Her Feed!
Boys Are Disasters (Full Chapter)
Long Time, No Text
Heat
Nail Polish
Anime and K-dramas
Drawing
Sports
Cleaning
Y/n❤️❤️ Updated Her Feed!
Parks
Pretty Boys (Full Chapter)
Late Nights
Movies
Comic Books
Y/n❤️❤️ Updated Her Feed!
Sastifying Videos
All Aboard The Bangtan Ships!
I Refuse To Accept That
Library Dates
Give It A Rest
Coffee and Microphones (Full Chapter)
Traveling
Where Were You?!
Ice Cream
Fashion
Pretty Places
Y/n❤️❤️ Updated Her Feed!
Horror Movies
Line Distribution
Sudden
Youtube, Games, etc. (Full Chapter)
Breakfast
Decorations
Where's The Music?
Y/n❤️❤️ Updated Her Feed!
Hot Chocolate Bombs
Candy Cane Weapons
Dynamite, But With A Little... Spice
Stockings
Christmas Eve
Christmas Cheer! (Full Chapter)
Boxing Day
Hide and Seek
Clean Up
Shopping
Ready? Okay! Happy-
New Year's Eve
Y/n:❤️❤️ Updated Her Feed!
Leaving
Get Out Of Your House
Discontinued (A/N)

My Bestie! (Full Chapter)

475 10 3
By itzmerandom

I placed down my phone onto the table, disappointed that BTS wasn't coming over. They became such a normal part of my life that it honestly feels weird without them. I'm truly blessed that they chose me as the fan they'll get closer to. The odds are one in a million. Maybe more.

Nonetheless, I figured that I haven't hung out with my best friend at all yet. I decided that I should call her and that we should meet up somewhere. Just to catch up. We're always busy with work and dealing with university.

I picked up my phone and dialed the number that I knew by heart from calling it multiple times. It rang a bit before someone spoke up.

"Hello?" The voice on the other side of the line said. I smiled upon hearing the familiar voice.

"B/f/n! How are you?!" I spoke ecstatic. I could practically see her smile even though she was basically on the other side of the city.

"Y/n! I'm good, you?" There was so much joy that filled her words.

"I'm doing great. I have so much to tell you!" I said. "Actually, I called so we could meet up."

"Great idea! What great timing too! I need a break from studying." B/f/n said, letting out a exasperated sigh. I laughed.

"Stop procrastinating!"

"I can't help it!"

"Fine! Let's meet up at Horizons." I said after calming myself down from my earlier giggling fit.

"Meet you there in 20." With that, B/f/n hung up and was undoubtedly getting ready. I figured that I should too and threw on an outfit acceptable enough to go out in without feeling embarrassed.

Also known as a hoodie, a pair of jeans, and when I reached the door, I added a pair of black converse. I almost started to sing Converse High when I did. Luckily I'm alone so it wouldn't have mattered anyways.

After grabbing my keys, I went out the door and to the bus stop. Jumping onto the vehicle, i pulled out my headphones and plugged them into my phone. I scrolled down the many songs I had downloaded and finally chose one to listen to.

Momentarily, the bus slowed to a stop. It's door opened and people began to flow outside of the bus. I became one of them, going out of the bus before people started piling inside of the bus.

I was gently humming along to the song currently playing. A smile playfully danced upon my lips as I kept walking forward. Gradually, I got closer to my destination.

On a big sign, the words "Horizons Cafe" was writing out it white cursive letters. Behind it, was a picture of a sun setting. Big windows showed the lovely brown brick walls, and the slightly darker shade of brown wooden floors.

I walked into the small building and the scent of freshly baked goods immediately hit my nose. I walked forwards towards the cashiers and ordered a muffin. After paying and receiving the said muffin, I walked towards one of the sides where the tables were.

I sat down at one of the tables. I looked around and noticed that the lantern like lights were on. They gave the building a gentle, pale yellow glow. Horizons was a small family-owned cafe, but it should be so much more popular. The city of Seoul should really open their eyes.

I stared outside the window, wondering where B/f/n was. Gosh, I have so much to tell her. She loves BTS as much as I do, so there's so much we need to talk about. I wonder if the world knows that BTS is currently seeing a fan as to get closer to the A.R.M.Y.'s.

I pulled out my phone and paused the music. I wasn't sure why, I just wanted to hear the noise of quiet chatter throughout the building. The sound of plates being moved was heard from the kitchen and momentarily after enjoying the calm atmosphere, a little bell rang.

It meant someone had come in. I looked towards the door, expecting it to be B/f/n. I was right, however, she looked completely different.

She dyed her hair a pastel pink. Speaking of hair, it's was long enough to reach her bum. Even so, she looked more sophisticated with her choice of clothing.

A knee length grey, woolen cardigan was thrown over a plain white shirt. She wore black skinny jeans that flaunted all the right areas and black flats to match. B/f/n also was wearing gold rimmed sun glasses that she carefully took off and held onto. 

I suddenly felt a little insecure about my own choice of clothing. I looked like trash compared to her. I shifted a little, and ran my hands over my dark blue jeans as id that would help me look presentable. At least jeans go with everything so it didn't clash with my pearl white hoodie.

"Y/n! Girl I missed you so much!" B/f/n yelled out as she ran towards me. The pinkette pulled me into a tight hug, which made me stand up in the process. I laughed a bit and returned the gesture. It was nice to know that even though her style changed from what I wear to now, she hasn't changed that much.

"I missed you too B/f/n. Now you should probably go order something," I suggested. She obliged and ordered coffee along with a doughnut. When the other sat down, then the conversation really started.

"So? Tell me everything's that happened!" I asked excitedly.

"Just the normal things. Studying, part times, and searching for 'the one'. Which doesn't seem to be happening any time soon." 

"Well what do you expect? You're standards are too high!"

"I'm just asking for a guy as handsome and talented as someone from BTS!" We both burst out laughing at B/f/n's last statement. "Speaking of which, have you heard?"

"Heard what?" I cocked my head to the side. Is it about the fact that BTS is seeing someone now? I thought.

"That there's a fan that BTS is getting closer too! She supposedly lives here too!"

"About that..." B/f/n looked at me confused. I smiled a bit and continued. "I'm that fan," I stated. I watched as B/f/n's eyes grew wide. She covered her mouth as that opened as well.

"WHAT?!" She screamed out. I took a bite out of my muffin, used to her constant loudness. I watched as everyone's heads whipped around, trying to find the cause of the sudden spike in volume. "Sorry," B/f/n quickly said afterwards.

"Don't tell anyone, but BTS have been coming over once a week to my place." I confessed. B/f/n continued to stare at me with wide eyes.

"You're joking..." She said as she bit into her doughnut. I shook my head and took another bite out of my muffin. We continued like that, eating in silence. It was awkward, but I assumed that B/f/n needed time to comprehend that her best friend is friends with her favourite group. I had troubles getting used to that as well.

"B/f/n? Hellooooooo." I waved my hand in front of the pinkette's face. After a few seconds, she snapped back into reality.

"You could've told me! You know how much I love BTS." She punched me on the shoulder and glared at me. I laughed it off and ate my muffin. "Answer me girl. You're killing me here!"

"I was told not to. Because it could cause a lot of trouble. If you went, then everyone who knew me would say that they should meet them too." B/f/n nodded her head understandingly, but she still looked a bit mad. I didn't get why that was.

"Shoot! Y/n, I have to go. I'm going to be late for work if I don't go now!" B/f/n said hastily, grabbing all her belongings. She shoved the rest of her doughnut in her mouth, and rushed out of Horizons, coffee in hand.

I laughed at my best friend's silliness and decided that I should head out too. I quickly ordered a coffee for myself as well, and exited out of the building. As soon as I stepped onto the otherside of the door, a strong rush of wind hit my face.

I continued walking towards the bus stop. I observed as cars now seem to be going faster now, than when I was in Horizons. People also seemed to have a destination in mind, swiftly going there. The world seemed to speed up.

I pulled out my phone again, and shuffled my playlist. I put on my headphones and continued walking. Got onto the bus, and received a text from B/f/n. It said that it was nice to meet up, and that we should do it again. I agreed, then enjoyed the ride back home

My phone went off again, but I didn't bother to check it. Once I got home, I completely forgot about it. It wasn't until I was laying in bed, ready to sleep, when I checked my phone again. I groaned, frustrated. I quietly mutter to myself after seeing what it was.

"Not you again."

y'all, i know that i've been slacking off lately with chapters and i apologize for that. life's been kinda hectic lately and i just think i need a quick break to catch up on writing chapters and lowkey sort my life out. apologies again. i'm really sorryyyy ;-;-;-;-;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 6.4K 116
[please don't read this. I beg. my inexperienced ass was having a field trip with this one and it's atrocious. *punches wall* ] "why are you taking...
596 22 6
First of all I want to say that I'm no professional once or ever in writing novels/imagines. All of this are original any coincidence with another st...
3.6K 193 20
Min Y/N, a depressed and abused teenage girl, runs away to become an idol but finds an unexpected surprise. Will her secrets be revealed? Will she fi...
1.9M 77.1K 55
"Now that's a good girl." You were on your way to South Korea to see your aunt, who you'd been away from almost a decade. It was supposed to be a...