DESTINY : journey of life

By 123aggarwal

every girl has a dream of getting married with someone who will treat her like princess..., she only adores t... More

HER innocence
HIM
EVER FOREVER
"ILL DO TRY TO THIS MARRIAGE "
Untitled Part 6
the newly wed couple
LETTER TO RAGHAV
BREATH TAKING DECISION .....
"We Were Their "
CARE ... FOR EACH OTHER
CLOSENESS
"HAND IN HAND "
* New Beginning *
PROMISE ..... FOREVER ....
MORNING BLISS ...
BREAKFAST
......CHOTI CHOTI KHUSHIYA .....
TOGETHER WE CAN ...
HAPPY US
....A day well spent ....
..PAST HAUNTS ..
"happy engagement "
..........some little worries ......
adorable moments
..announcement...
" just a little time "
MID NIGHT HUNGER
HAPPY MONSOON
TWIST AND TURNS
...U NEVER KNEW WHAT IS STORED FOR U..
CONFESSION
MY ANGEL
important note

..Time is the Biggest Healer ..

1.1K 48 17
By 123aggarwal

It always felt like yesterday , when  me and kalpana got married . we both get connected in this sacred bond . time flies like this . i still can't believe this that kalpana and me have overcome our all fears .. 

yes it was difficult in the initial phase , but after that it become easy for both of us. kalpana who always need my advice for small little things , is now leading her own small bakery . yes u have heard it right . my small , shy  kalpana is a proud businesswomen . after that incident kalpana started overcome her fears . and as i promised to dadi she don't need any psychiatrist . i have become her one and only friend .. she started sharing her small little life incidents . i made it a routine for her that she will have to tell me everything of what all she did in her day . 

our early morning sudoko sessions , and late night coffee sessions finally helped her alot . and then only she told me that she wants to learn professional bake course . and on next day she was enrolled . for next 5 months she interacted with outer world . it was not only difficult for her , but for me to . she is too innocent to face such professionalism but my girl manages very well . 

and then her idea of opening a small bakery and helping the needy women went great hit .. so my madam is a big hit these days .. she is being called to all such high clubs and interviews and as always her reply is " i need to ask my husband ."

can u imagine , just because she does'nt like the idea of saying no directly , she put the blame on my poor shoulders .. my little munchkin ... but no matter how much she has changed . i still have my wife who needs my advice for her small decisions , who needs my confirmation for her every step . she still believe that i am her angel .. 

well enough for now i need to go and pick my wife .

***********************************************************************************************

                                                                                          "BAKER'S STREET"

sitting in the balcony , sipping her coffee , drape in her husband's choice sarree , KALPANA  RAGHAV SINGHANIA is waiting for her husband in her bakery . a small smile is always their when she thinks of her man . her life who takes a 360 degree change .. 

its all because of him that she is now one of the most influential personality in her home town . but she still loves to be her husband 's wife . where she is free from all responsibilities , where she can only sit back and relaxe . 

life is a bliss for the couple and so too for  their loved ones . 

kalpana was giving last minutes instructions to her team when her husband came from behind and shocked her.

" bhoooo " kalpana got scared and turned around immediately and saw her husband smiling naughtily .

"raghav ap kyu darate ho ,ap normal logo ke trh kyu hii bolte " kalpana counterd her husband and at the same time went to take glass of water for him . she never forget to do he wife"s duties.the staff knew their bond and always pray for their happiness and love . 

after 10 minutes they both were settled in the car back seat , raghav 's head was on head rest as he was not feeling well and the moment he told this to his wife , she left her whole work and proceed for home . while kalpana was sitting beside him and massaging hos head . 

nearly 20 minutes later they reached home ,, kalpana make raghav changed and then feed him food and now took his medicines with warm milk . 

"kalpana i am not gonna have milk" raghav 's tantrum begun , which is nothing new for her . 

"raghav be a good boy , phr ap theek kaise hoge and then kal apko zalde uthana hain "

"nahe main nahe lunga please mano na "

" no apne promise kara tha kal ke agr ap lunch skip kroge to raat ko  milk loge , now be my good boy and finish it " she gave him his milk and like a champ he gulp it down . she made him lie down and put his head in her laps . this way he can sleep soundly .. only 10 minutes later he was in deep sleep . she smiled and covered him with the quilt and herself too slept .. 

lets see what is stored in their future .. 

I AM EXTREMELY SOORRY FOR THIS MUCH DELAY , THEIR ARE SOME FAMILY COMPLICATIONS ,WHICH BIND ME UP AND I WAS NOT ABLE TO CONCENTRATE . SO VERY SORRY AGAIN ...HOPE U UNDERSTAND ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 4.7K 22
Thanks to my Aaru (@__aaaarya___) for the gorgeous cover picture. Copyright Disclaimer: I don't own any rights of pictures used if any. They belong...
29.2K 1.8K 36
Read it if you ever fell in love or want to ❤️ "I loved you, I fought for you even with my family and you used and threw me like some plastic bottle"...
39.4K 2.6K 43
"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of them" She had lost her parents in the mo...