..PAST HAUNTS ..

"with you every thing is fine "

raghav and kalpana were in the mall spending their day , its leke they have shop everything and for everyone . and at last kalpana's body got stressed and it started becoming red . raghav saw her fragile body and then lead her to one of the restraunts  . he made her sit their and massage her head to ease her down . 

" raghav ab theek hain " she said , eyes red with unshed tears , body shivering with little pain , raghav made her drink water and then ask for the corner roof top  .. 

" good evening sir , ur table is booked , please come this way " he smiled back and gave a look at kalpana " will u be able to walk ' he asked her carefully holding her hand which she nodded yes and then stood up with little difficulty .. she limped a bit and thats when raghav hold her hand and embraced her in his arms ... 

" nothing to woory kalpana , doctr ne kaha tha na initially jaada stress nahe dena aur hum aj dophr se ghum rahe hain , isliye ho rha hai ye sab okk ... " he caressed her face which he saw teary red ... 

' hii kalpana " the couple turn around with the voice and then they saw her so called sister standing .. kalpana's body language totally changed and raghav can sense the tension , her forehead was having sweat , damm she was literally shivering ... 

" ohhh hi jiju , how are u , hope u are doing well with my dearest sister , by the way did she survive from that incident , i thought u 'll might get free from this sack ... anyway just a bit advice she is not the one who belong to such places .. its better not to bring her such places , else u want to make fun of urself " her voice and personality both were having that cunning vibes , which raghav could not bear it and then this lady definitely crossed her limits today ... she should taste her own  words now ...

" hello to u ms oberoi , and how well u explained my wife's character , i must say u are genius ,but still u miss that 1% charm to attract men like me , dont u .. u are good for any tom .=, dick or harry with whom u can lure , but dear real men dont need beauties like u , they deserve gold and i have that .. and haan u were right my wife dont belong to such places rathaer she deserve to own such luxuries .....   managerrrr " raghav's voice was loud enough .... and at one call he was at their end 

" will u please explain her , whose this place belongs to " raghav's aura was definately some one worried of his hold on her wife was firm , while kalpana was standing shivering under his husband's rath 

" sir definately you , i mean this dine in chain belongs to you , why are u asking her is their any problem " that manager was already nervous with his boss's sudden out burst .. 

" thanku dear ,and haaan aj se ye chain mere wife ka name pe hain .. its all about my kalpana , she'll be the owner of this chain and haan make sure do remember this lady face and send it to all branches next time she want even enter in my area , and if she did then the results u know very well , block her nd send her details to all the joined branches to do the same " 

he hold his wife hand and took her away in the lobby , while kalpana's so called sister was hell angry with such behavior , she was never ever insulted before and that too in front of so many people ..." u will pay for it kalpana " she left her place before she saw guards were coming to throw her away .. 

raghav took kalpana away in the lobby , where she can breathe easily , kalpana hug her support , her husband and burst out in his arms .. raghav knew this will gonna be happen and hold her tight and let her womit out her feelings ... after marely 20  inutes kalpana relaxed , her tears stopped and for the first time she raised her injustice 

" raghav maine kya kara hain , mere kya galte hain , mere papa muma ne galte kare , maine lifetym uske sazza  face kare , kyu ... mujhe kyu birth diya unhone , and fir vo mujhe en logo ke pass kyu chod gaye ... why she did this raghav , whyyy har baar main he kyu  ilte hun inhe .. jab bachpan mainnn in dono ke pass kuch khelne ko nahe hota tha tab ye mujhe tank karte the , fir jab kisi ka bhe gussa nikalna hota tha tab mujhe marte the .. kyu raghav .... " her tone was cracking her words were not able to come out , she was sobbing badly ... she was getting difficulty in breathing but still in raghav's arms ..

raghav was numb at one moment , its first time kalpana has open up and that too her deepest secrets , he carefully hold her  and pick her in his arms and took her to the couch , he gave water to her and then took out  his pristine white handkerchief and clear out her face and eyes ...  

raghav's pov 

she was sipping the water in small sips like a baby , still shivering and sobbing like a small school girl her hands were not that strong , that they can hold  a glass ... he carefully settled behind her and cupped her face . he took the glass from her hand and raise her face " ye log pata hain kyu tumhe for grantedly lete the , kyuki inhe pata hain tum apne liye stand nhe loge , tum chup chaap sahoge inhe , kalpana galt tum nahe vo shaks hain jisne galt kaam kare , tum ek pure soul hain , aur jisse ye duniya ke samne accept nahe kr paye kyuki such people dont have guts to admit their deeds .... nahe dekh sakte tumhare aakho mein ye log , kyuki ye jaante hain they are wrong .. aur ek baat aj bata raha hun fir nahe bataunga tum sirf raghav singhania ke wife ho , uska guruur ho , uske duniya ho .... bas aj ke baad tumahere koi pahchaan nahe banege , aur agr hoge to vo tum khud banaoge samjhe " his eyes weer intense , sincere ..sincerity in his words were clear  .....

  his care , his love , his affectionate , kalpana can feel every thing , she nodded to his words and then hug him ...raghav wrap his arms around her slim figure and console her .. 

" challo ab jao wash ur face , and then ek ache se coffe  peeyenge hum , fir meal ordr krta hun ,... ok " he ordered her like a little baby and made her stand and show her the way towards washroom .. meanwhile raghav was dead sure that oberois will gonna face the circumstances now .. at any hook ...... 

he determined to show those people their real position , who dare to harmm his kalapana ...