..Time is the Biggest Healer ..

It always felt like yesterday , when  me and kalpana got married . we both get connected in this sacred bond . time flies like this . i still can't believe this that kalpana and me have overcome our all fears .. 

yes it was difficult in the initial phase , but after that it become easy for both of us. kalpana who always need my advice for small little things , is now leading her own small bakery . yes u have heard it right . my small , shy  kalpana is a proud businesswomen . after that incident kalpana started overcome her fears . and as i promised to dadi she don't need any psychiatrist . i have become her one and only friend .. she started sharing her small little life incidents . i made it a routine for her that she will have to tell me everything of what all she did in her day . 

our early morning sudoko sessions , and late night coffee sessions finally helped her alot . and then only she told me that she wants to learn professional bake course . and on next day she was enrolled . for next 5 months she interacted with outer world . it was not only difficult for her , but for me to . she is too innocent to face such professionalism but my girl manages very well . 

and then her idea of opening a small bakery and helping the needy women went great hit .. so my madam is a big hit these days .. she is being called to all such high clubs and interviews and as always her reply is " i need to ask my husband ."

can u imagine , just because she does'nt like the idea of saying no directly , she put the blame on my poor shoulders .. my little munchkin ... but no matter how much she has changed . i still have my wife who needs my advice for her small decisions , who needs my confirmation for her every step . she still believe that i am her angel .. 

well enough for now i need to go and pick my wife .

***********************************************************************************************

                                                                                          "BAKER'S STREET"

sitting in the balcony , sipping her coffee , drape in her husband's choice sarree , KALPANA  RAGHAV SINGHANIA is waiting for her husband in her bakery . a small smile is always their when she thinks of her man . her life who takes a 360 degree change .. 

its all because of him that she is now one of the most influential personality in her home town . but she still loves to be her husband 's wife . where she is free from all responsibilities , where she can only sit back and relaxe . 

life is a bliss for the couple and so too for  their loved ones . 

kalpana was giving last minutes instructions to her team when her husband came from behind and shocked her.

" bhoooo " kalpana got scared and turned around immediately and saw her husband smiling naughtily .

"raghav ap kyu darate ho ,ap normal logo ke trh kyu hii bolte " kalpana counterd her husband and at the same time went to take glass of water for him . she never forget to do he wife"s duties.the staff knew their bond and always pray for their happiness and love . 

after 10 minutes they both were settled in the car back seat , raghav 's head was on head rest as he was not feeling well and the moment he told this to his wife , she left her whole work and proceed for home . while kalpana was sitting beside him and massaging hos head . 

nearly 20 minutes later they reached home ,, kalpana make raghav changed and then feed him food and now took his medicines with warm milk . 

"kalpana i am not gonna have milk" raghav 's tantrum begun , which is nothing new for her . 

"raghav be a good boy , phr ap theek kaise hoge and then kal apko zalde uthana hain "

"nahe main nahe lunga please mano na "

" no apne promise kara tha kal ke agr ap lunch skip kroge to raat ko  milk loge , now be my good boy and finish it " she gave him his milk and like a champ he gulp it down . she made him lie down and put his head in her laps . this way he can sleep soundly .. only 10 minutes later he was in deep sleep . she smiled and covered him with the quilt and herself too slept .. 

lets see what is stored in their future .. 

I AM EXTREMELY SOORRY FOR THIS MUCH DELAY , THEIR ARE SOME FAMILY COMPLICATIONS ,WHICH BIND ME UP AND I WAS NOT ABLE TO CONCENTRATE . SO VERY SORRY AGAIN ...HOPE U UNDERSTAND ..