Wisteria in Full Blood Bloom

By Windying

The world, Earth, has collapsed due to the merging of three other worlds. Magic becomes the norm and creatur... More

Chapter 2: Garden of the Gods and Devils
Chapter 3: Leveling Up The Personal Dimensional Space

Chapter 1: Worlds Collision

47 1 2
By Windying

[This chapter has not yet been edited. Please beware of grammars and errors. PS: The photo in this chapter doesn't belong to me.]

My name is Zhang Tangyin- written with the characters for 'sun' and 'heavy rain'. An orphan. I am currently 46 years old and was currently in the process of dying.

From what? You asked. By a Level 7 Radiated Leaper zombie from the 1st World, Bothnia.

Why was this happening? That would be because of a god from that world. A god named Bothnia.

I don't know what exactly happened since I was living on Earth ever since I can remember. I haven't gone to any of the three worlds out there and haven't even think about it. So, I don't know why God Bothnia had targeted me in particular. Due to that, now, C-City had completely turned into a First Class Forbidden Zone.

All I know was that someone, a fucking crazy guy, was searching for a God and he awakened the God, Bothnia, the Creator of one of the God-Level Dungeons in the dungeon world, Bothnia. Yes. The God's name was Bothnia and that world's name was also Bothnia. Although, the God's name was spell using Ancient Text while the world's name was writing using Magic Runes. So, they both pronounce the same but had different meanings. Bothnia, the God, meant "Forever Sun". While Bothnia, the World, meat "Deepest Core World".

Anyway, that God awakened 7 days ago. This causes a lot of shit to happen all at once. 

That crazy person who woke up the God also came back to this world, Earth, with the God Bothnia himself beside him.

Both the God and that crazy asshole was searching for someone name Zivina Shifter? A High Realm God from the Shifter race who has chosen to die and reincarnated into this world, Earth.

And what does that have to do with me dying? You just had to ask, huh. 

Well, apparently, I was him. Zivina Shifter, I mean. 

Only, I don't have any memories of it. I have no memory of ever living my life like a God or such anywhere.

So, it had appeared that my soul was sealed by my so-called former self. That's why I don't have any memory of my previous life. Or lives, in this case. Since it seems that I had lived a lot of life before this one? As a God and a variety of other Races with me being a Shifter? I don't know, really. 

... Then, why am I dying?

Well, according to the god Bothnia, only by dying would my soul woke up. And without hesitation, that crazy guy, who just happened to be Chinese, someone who was pretty damn famous too, summoned up a large ass Dungeon from that Dungeon World, Bothnia, right into Earth here. And then, zombies crawled out from it.

The rest is history.

It has already been 7 days ago that the dungeon had overflowed and millions of zombies started to crawl out and infect the living beings in this world. After all, Earthian does not have the necessary antibodies to the virus or disease or whatever condition of energy that the dungeon brings. Thus, within less than a couple of tens of minutes, hundreds of people were already infected.

The city that I live in, C-City, has already been run-down by zombies. I, along with the commander of the military stationed here in C-City, was the only one left. Luckily, we had sealed off this city off completely now. So, these zombies couldn't go out of this city. However, other people could still come inside via airdrop and such methods. 

How was that possible? I don't know. I only know that since 7 days ago, I had been killing zombies left and right without any rest so far.

Just three minutes ago, that military commander, whose name I can't remember, had died too. He died from two very fast zombies that were clearly a much higher level zombie. And if my experiences in these past 7 days were right, then those zombies was either level 6 or level 7 mutant zombies.

And just a couple of seconds ago, I had a blackout from tiredness and found myself dying from a leaper zombie. The kinds that tend to vanish in their spot by leaping in all sorts of ways and directions. Making it hard to kill them. I was also distracted because I was keeping track of that crazy son-of-a-bitch who had summoned the Dungeon and thus was not able to move out of the way fast enough. 

After all, I was looking for a chance to either kill or kicked that crazy son-of-a-bitch's ass because if he dies then this dungeon would Unsummoned itself back to its world. Thus, it would solving one of the many problems that I had at that moment. 

But to my disbelief, that guy took off to the sky along with the God Bothnia and just watches as I continue to obliterated zombies after zombies with the former military commander. Although, sometimes, I catch him looking at the military commander with a jealous look in his eyes for some reason. Which, I admit, was very distracting when that happens! 

Not to mention, I don't even remember when or how the military commander got here! Honestly, I don't know and I really don't give a shit at the moment. All that I know was that the commander and that guy might have some kind of history and or connection with each other. I mean, come on! They both look like half of a whole! Their features was 99% alike, okay?! If not because they both look the same age, I would have thought that either the commander or that guy was the father and the other was the son. But clearly, their magic signature and aura was far too alike to be father and son. They were either brothers, twins, or they were one of those Magical Twins that were born at the same time, day, years, and even seconds. The kind of twins that aren't from the same parents but from the same stars and fate.

If that wasn't enough, those two men were able to recognize me. Both as Zhang Tangyin and as Zivina Shifter. How? I don't know. I don't care either. All that I know was that those two men better stop distracting me because I don't want to lose the count number of how many zombies I had killed already.

Sigh... Dang, it. I was counting on reaching my 16th thousand kills of a level 6 zombies too. I missed it. Shit. And I was right at the edge of reaching 16 million kills, too! Such a waste of Combo Kill!

And here I am dying, laying against a tree. Where did this tree pop out from again? I don't recall it being here. And what happened to all the other zombies? They had all simply stopped moving without making any moves to eat me. They had already eaten the Commander but they won't eat me? Odd. And this tree feels oddly warm for some reason.

A certain someone: ... I'm not a tree.

Well, whatever.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty tired. I haven't slept for 7 days.

Humans nowadays only need 3-4 hours of sleep per day ever since we developed our dimensional space. But to not sleep nor rest for 7 days, I guess I was overestimating myself. I thought that I could still go for another two days without sleep. I guess I really overestimated myself. No, I didn't overestimate myself. I underestimate the enemy. I didn't account for those higher level of zombies suddenly appearing near me and thus I wasn't able to let my body moved away fast enough.

Damn it.

Ahh- I'm getting very sleepy.

Hmm? Who's kissing my forehead?!

Ah, damn it, who's taking advantage of me?!!! Hey! Just because I am dying doesn't mean that I would allow such action to be done to my body! Hey! Stop kissing my cheeks! I can still feel those touches, okay?! Whoever it was, stop it already!

I tried to open my eyes to see who the fuck it was that was kissing me so that I can deliver a knife to his guts. 

 Just as I was going to stick the knife in my hand into that person, I heard a soft and very-male voice enter my ears.

"Xiao Tang, I will see you once again. So, wait for me."

The voice was oddly familiar and yet not familiar at all. I don't recognize the name or nickname that was used either. No one had ever called me Xiao Tang before. Xiao Yin? Yes, plenty of people had nicknamed me with such a name. But Xiao Tang? No. No one had ever called me that before. 

Besides the soft and familiar voice, the scent that that person gave was also oddly familiar and very nostalgic. It smells like the sun, the moon, the stars, and how the night wind smells after a long night of rain. It was oddly calming, which was why I didn't move my hand in the end before my vision completely darkened.

The next thing I know, I wake up to see the familiar ceiling of my former home, the orphanage's dorm room.

Eh??? What's going on? Didn't that god said that once I died, I would recall my so-called memories and revived right there and then? I froze as my mind went over my memory... Nope. No new memories in my mind at all... What's going on???

"A' Yin, what's wrong?" A small tired and sleepy voice asked from beside me.

I turned to see my childhood best friend Yang Wangwei. When we were kids and small, Yang Wangwei would always climb into my bed to sleep with me because he keeps having nightmares of his parents' death. Yang Wangwei was not like me, who was abandoned at the orphan with only a letter and only 15,000 yuan in cash.

Yang Wangwei's parents were in a car accident that turned out to be orchestrated.

Right now they should be in their 8 years of living in the orphan. Judging by the way that Yang Wangwei acted and called me, he should have been here for only a couple of months.

The boy has light blue eyes, light-colored hair that was mixed between gold and brown. Large eyes with long lashes, pale face that have baby-fat clenching to it. Yang Wangwei was the kind of boy that would be called cute but his personality was the exact opposite.

I still recall his cries from when his grandparents had found him. The yells and screams at those times were both touching and very annoying. Very dramatic, too.

"Nothing, just need to use the bathroom. Go to sleep, I will be back," I said to Yang Wangwei as I moved his arm away from my waist and make my way out. I need to organize my thinking a bit and get some facts straight out right now.

Yang Wangwei nodded as he went back to sleep while dragging my pillows into his arms. This boy was really too attached to me.

It was to the point that when his grandparents found him, he refused to go until the grandma had threatened to kill herself in front of him that he went with them.

Making my way toward the bathroom in my memory, I stopped by the mirror and take a good look at myself.

Wavy black hair, large eyes with long lashes, a small mole underneath my right eye, and a pair of dark purple eyes. The same color of eyes as my mother, in fact.

My skin was slightly bronze due to working in the field that the orphan has. Yep, the same appearance and hasn't changed.

Hmm? The fields? Ah, that was the Firewood Field and the Greenhouse Field that the director of this orphan has.

In this world, everyone has their own personal dimensional space.

I think that it was a little over 500 years ago that this becomes a thing? Or maybe slightly longer ago if it was hidden. According to History, the personal dimensional space was the result of three other worlds colliding into this world. The third world, Aspajia, was the world that triggered this world's newborn baby to have their own personal dimensional space about 500 or so years ago.

And that was a good thing.

Why?

That would be due to the Cause and Effects of the three other worlds colliding into Earth.

It totally collapsed the already depleted Earth. If there was any water before the collision of the three other worlds, then after the collision, there was none left.

This has caused more than 8 billion lives to die. However, as a result of the collision, magic became a thing.

Thus, right now, more than 80% of all humans can now use magic.

According to History books and records, in the year 2676 of the Magick Calendar, newborns and kids under the age of 10 years started to develop an internal space within their hearts. A personal dimensional space.

The first 100 kids all developed their own space into all farming space. Their spaces have air, water, trees, and even sunlight.

The next 100 kids have resources spaces: minerals.

Within 10 years, more and more people appear that has their own spaces.

The governments reacted with urgency and started to research about the internal spaces and found out that this was due to the third world, Aspajia.

By the year 2700, there were enough human resources to circulates around the country. In 2720, the World Federal Government was formed. By the year 2725, the Federal Institution of Dimensional Goods was created by all countries. In the year 2735, the first College for Dimensional Space was created. In that year alone, the number of people who went to that college was enough to fill a whole city.

As a result, that city that created that first Dimensional Space College got turned into an Education City and that first college was now the #1 College that anyone wanted to go into. Even people who don't awaken their own Personal Dimensional Space or was unable to use magic due to whatever reasons there was. Going to that college means that sooner or later, you would and could awaken to either your magic after training for a period of time or get your own dimensional space with help from technology and magic.

In the year 2742 of the Magick Calendar, the college came up with the idea of creating a shielded city that protected the water sources of that region.

The resources to create that shield came from the other three worlds and cost more than 4 thousand humans lives.

In the year 2754, the World Government created the first Dimensional Door, which can safely allow Earthian to goes to the other three worlds and allows the other three world's natives to come to earth.

As a result, what used to be called China(Zhōnghuá Rénmín Gònghéguó), China Mainland(Zhōnggúo Dàlù), and China Taiwan(Zhōnghuá Mínguó), has completely disappeared. Only the Plum Blossom remained. Since then, there is only one Zhongxia country. The xiá from linchpin of wheel and control and the Zhǒng from Seed, Race, Breed, and to Plant. In other words, Zhongxia is in The seed of a Race. The years that this was made into a fact with 99.99% votes were in 2765 in the Magic Calendar.

Right now, it is currently 2978 M.E.(Magic Era). It is currently in April, on the 5th day of this month.

I lived in C- City. A small back-yard city close to the black ocean. It has a population of 14 million people or so.

To go from here to A- City, where the college is located, I first need to go to B- City, F- City, G- City, and then S- City first before I could even get to the shelled College City of E-City. This would take me 3 days of riding the Bullet Trains or 1 day of flying on an airplane.

And the airplane and bullet trains of today aren't the same as before, okay? They are much faster compared to before the Collision. Before the collision of the other worlds, Earth was a depleted planet but it wasn't this large before. It was due to the other three planets that now, Earth, has an increase in size by at least 9 times. So, now, traveling from one place to another was a big deal due to the sear size of the world itself. Not to mention the lack of resources such as fuel. 

Anyway, what's that got to do with me? Simple, because when I met Yang Wangwei later, it was at that college.

And yes, that brat who has turned into a man was still very sticky and likes to follows me everywhere. Shit, even when he got married, has children, he still follows me whenever he could. His wife even jokes that if not because Wang Wangwei falls in love with her and married her after bounding their hearts together using magic, then she would had suspected that Yang Wangwei was gay.

And she has nothing against homosexuality. In fact, in this day and age, if you actually hate homosexuals then there's something wrong with your brain.

After all, it has been more than 520 years since Earthian made contact with Aspajia and their Tiny Humans' lives. The fact that human has 6 genders in Aspajia was a well-known fact on Earth. And the fact that now, if wanted, even men could also give birth or have a child of their own. With magic technology, such a thing was possible.

Not only that, the 2nd World, Fordristri, was a world that took things like marriage and vows seriously. Gender has nothing to do with feelings and sincerity in Fordristri. Unlike the so-called marriage vows and oaths here on earth, the marriage vows and oaths in Fordristri was not to be made just so that it can be broken. Such a thing was tight deeply within their soul, magic cores, and magic circuits so it is a very serious business.

As a result, even Earth has laws for same-sex marriage now. Hell, it has had those laws even before the three other worlds collided into this world. It was just that at that time, only a couple of large countries have those laws, and not every country on Earth. But now? Only 0.0000001% out of all humans hate the homosexual. And that would be because of genetic or the fact they are completely asexual. So, Yang Wangwei's wife had nothing against gay people, in general.

Hell, even Yang Wangwei's son, Yang Feiyu, was the same as him.

Whenever he sees me, that brat would hold onto me like a koala and didn't let go at all. Not even when his father was glaring at him and was one step away from killing him. Much to his wife's confusion and everyone's amusement.

Anyway, looking at the calendar next to the mirror in the bathroom, I saw that it was in the year 2978 of the Magick Calendar.

It is currently April 5th, 2978. This means that I am only 12 years old, this year.

I recalled that tomorrow was the date that I awakening my Personal Dimensional Space. 

Normally, kids would start to Awakening their Personal Dimensional Spaces at the age of 5-10. Those that started to Awakening it late was either because of trauma or because something was wrong with their heart. Or simply because they can't use magic due to their magic core or circuits since their magical roots and origin was either incomplete or injured or corrupted. 

Mine? It's because of my heart. And this was the main reason why I was abandoned too.

I have a heart illness. A kind of congenital inherit heart disease. And not the normal kind either. It was a rare magical illness within my heart that's similar to congenital heart disease.

Nowadays, congenital heart disease was curable easily because of magic. However, mine was not curable using magic.

As a result, I was abandoned.

The letter that was with me when I got abandoned here in the orphan clearly explains that I am not suitable for living in my birth family due to my condition. It said that my mother had died after giving birth to me. And no, I wasn't the cause of it. Whatever enemies that my birth mother has, they nearly killed both of us. But luckily, I survived even with this heart condition. Only that I was not born at the right time.

Yes. I was born earlier than I should. I was born at the wrong time.

According to the 10 pages of letters, my mother was supposed to stay pregnant for 12 months. This was because my innate magic was too strong so I have to stay within her for a whole year to ensure both of our safety. However, because of her enemies, my mother gives birth to me while she was half-a step away in hell.

She gave birth to me at 10 months old. That's where my heart illness came from. My innate magic didn't have enough time to assimilate into my and my mother's body enough at that time. Thus, my heart wasn't physically and spiritually strong enough to handle my magical roots, circuits, and veins. Causing my heart to malfunction like a new computer with the old software install in it.

As a result, my personal dimensional space can only be Awakened when I was older than the normal age, at 12 years old. 2 years later than what was considered normal. Even a year later than what was considered late for other kids. Hell, even people who can't use magic was still able to awaken their Personal Dimensional Space by the time they were 11 years old, and yet, I haven't done so. Thus, my situation was abnormally late.

I now know how to cure my heart illness but that will have to wait. And yes, I know who my mother and father were. I just really don't care about it now. Before, I do care about it slightly. But now? Not really.

Father was only Father because he and Mother have a One-Night. Hell, my father didn't even know that I existed until I was 24 years old when I saved his other son from bleeding to death during one of those rare Dungeon overflows from the Dungeon Worlds. Not Overflows on Earth here but on Bothnia. 

Father's wife was pissed but not at me. No, she was pissed that Father didn't find me sooner. Father's wife was the kind of person that really loves children but she could only have one child, so she was mad that father didn't know about me until then.

Father's wife was a good woman. She's not the kind to scheme against people and she certainly wasn't the kind to hate me for being Father's son before he married her. Oh, she's scary when pissed off alright. But she was not malicious toward kids or people in general. If you were her enemy, then, well, good luck surviving her hatred, but otherwise, nothing would happen to you.

No, I remembered clearly that she begs me to call her "Mama" with tears in her eyes while my so-called 'brother' looking like he was going to die from embarrassment due to his mother's action.

Of course, I refused since I was used to living by myself. I recalled that it was 4 years after they know about me that their family has to move due to Father's work. My so-called little brother didn't want to go but what can he do? He was only 15 years old.

I don't know what it is about brats that got over-attached to me.

The kids in the orphanage were the same too.

Every one of them, even the ones that were older than me, was very sticky towards me.

"A'Yin?" A small voice asked from behind me.

"Ah, Xiao Wei, why are you still up?" I asked as I saw the man in front of me. Yes, Man. He's already 18 years old this year.

His real name is Wei Yuan. He has already been adopted three times. But well... His first family all died from one of the not-so-rare beast hordes that break out from the dungeon in the 1st World. His second family was a sister who died from an illness. And his third family was from the other world, the 2nd world. So now, he's living with his third family and here, interchangeably.

This is because his current family is traveling to and from this world and their world. And they can't take Wei Yuan with them yet. Something about him being too young to go through the door to the other world.

And that he can't fly, yet.

Yes. Wei Yuan's family is from the birdfolk race. A large Hawk species that are capable of turning into a human. I recalled that his current mother and father's name was Lautra and Neighran?

"Bathroom," Xiao Wei replies to me as he went to do his business with a sleepy face. I washed my hands and then told him that I'm going back to sleep.

"Wait, A'Yin. I want to ask you something,'' he said as he finished his business. Wei Yuan washed his hand quickly before turning toward me.

"A'Yin, do you know how to make pickled fish soup? I want to gift them to mama's family the next time that they go back," He asked with a tilt of his head and with both a plead and curiosity in his eyes. This brat, I mean, man, was still so childish. But that's okay since that's his personality at its core.

"Pickled fish? Yes, I know. But you have to buy or exchanges the ingredients from Xiao Yang, Xiao Lou, and Old Man Ji yourself," I said to Xiao Wei.

"Okay! I will! Tomorrow, right now, I'm still sleepy," He said with a yawn as he left the bathroom alongside me.

We parted ways as we went back to our room. 

The reason why he asked me was because I had read all sorts of books that the orphans have. Since I have times due to not having my own personal dimensional space yet, I read books to accumulated more knowledge for later, thus the books and knowledge that I know were enough to help out everyone in the orphans. This was before I came back to this time. In the original time, I mean.

Aside from going to school, which was only for 4 hours per day, doing chores, and helping out the adults with their spaces when needed, the rest of my time was spent on learning new things. As a result, anything that anyone in the orphan doesn't know, they would ask me first before asking the director or the adults.

Don't know how to sew a wallet? Ask A'Yin to do it.

Don't know how to cook? Ask A'Yin if he knows.

Don't know how to repair your Communication Device Assistance(CDA)? Oh! A'Yin know-hows, since he just repaired his!

Don't know how to create or make something? Ask A'Yin if he knows.

Etcetera etcetera.

As a result, by the age of 18, the things that I had learned and master was enough to shock any adults that don't know me. Hell, even the director was thinking of giving me the orphan to manage all because of my skills. He didn't in the end, but he was tempted to do so.

Tomorrow, I should/would awakening my personal dimensional space(PDS) and then things would change. In a lot of ways.

The orphan that I am staying in was called the [Sunflower Orphanage]. Excluding the directors and the four helpers, there are 18 kids here, including me.

7 of them are girls and the rest are boys. All of us was already old enough to have awakened our PDS.

All of them have already got their PDS a long time ago. The only ones that haven't, was me. And this is due to my heart illness.

I went back to my room and found Xiao Wei sleeping holding my pillow, on my bed. I took my pillow back and fixed the blanket over the two of us before closing my eyes. Sigh, this brat has his own bed but he always crawled into my bed. Probably because the night time was slightly cold for the brat's to sleep alone? And because of nightmares.

Right now, I need to sleep and rest my mind. Tomorrow, things will change and I need all the energy that I have to deal with them.

Before I lose my consciousness, Xiao Wei turned and placed his arm around my waist tightly.

Me: ... What am I? A teddy bear?

Sigh. Sleep.

____ +++ ____

The next morning, it was like I remembered it to be.

My whole body was emitting out white gas that smells slightly peachy and slightly like green tea. My face was slightly hot and my breathing was slightly short. I can feel my heart beats at an irregular pace, causing the blood flow in my body to be slightly weird. Not unwelcome but just weird. I can feel my magic core interacting with my heart while my magic circuits activating all over my body. 

Just how many magic circuits do I have now, I wonder? Before I died in that future, I have 49 magical circuits total. Which was how I was able to continue fighting against those zombies for 7 days straight without sleep and rest. But now? If I remember it right, I should only be having 7 circuits awakened with this Awakening, right? But why does it feels like I have more than that? My whole body feels like it was floating right now.

"A'Yin, you... Finally, you're awake!" The director was the first one to notice the surge of mana surrounding the orphan. The director has a long name that was in English but we all called her Director or Mama or Papa. Since, well, he's our mama and papa. The one that would do anything to help us in this world. Including killing monsters and people to protect us. It has happened before and I know that it will happen again. 

"A' Yin finally Awakened?" An old and stoic voice called from behind the director before I could answer the Director.

"Old Man Ji!" The kids, who notice my smells and were surrounding me, all back away slowly with nervousness in their expression. Only Xiao Wei was still holding onto me with a frightened expression on his face.

"Old Man Ji," I replied back with a nod, completely fearless. I had never feared this old man for some reason.

Hell, I have been here ever since I can remember and Old Man Ji was still the same as ever. He's cold and stoic with his manner, but I know it by heart that this man was here to watch over me.

After all, he was the one that found me in front of the gate. And since then, he has joined the orphans' staff members. Don't ask how I know that because it wasn't a secret. All the staff members here know about it and they talk when they have nothing better to do. Thus, it wasn't a secret at all. Well, for me, that is. The other kids didn't know about it, though.

I only found out when I went to college and Old Man Ji gave me my mother's personal letter, along with the money that my mother saved for me, that he was here to protect me. Of course, it was more than 15,000 yuan. The 15,000 yuan was the money that Old Man Ji has used as a safety net to make sure that the orphanage won't treat me badly. The real amount of money that my mother has left me was more than that.

Hell, I don't even want to recall it. It's scary. The digits itself was already passed the 18th digits. Nope, not remembering that.

"What kind of space was it?" He asked me with a stoic taciturn cold face.

"A normal field for farming with a small well. About the size of my bed," I lied to him without blinking. Old Man Ji nodded in satisfaction. Not doubting me at all. In fact, he's happy that I got a farming field for my PDS? Why? Farming Field was not as good as Resources Fields like Yang Wangwei's field. But, why is he happy for me?

"Wait here," He said as he vanished from his spot. A couple of seconds later, he reappeared with some farming tools and plastic bags full of various different kinds of seeds.

"Since you already know how to take care of a garden, start by planting this. Don't bother waiting for college before planting," Old Man Ji said as he passed me the things on his hand.

I nodded as I grabbed the tools and seeds from him.

"Xiao Wei, let me go. I need to go inside my space," I said to the boy who was still holding my waist. The 8 years old Yang Wangwei looked at me with large teary eyes but one cold looked from Old Man Ji and he reluctantly let go.

I thank the director and Old Man Ji before disappearing into my PDS.

I lied and told Old Man Ji that space was only the size of my bed, but well... I have to lie.

Why? Because in front of me was not a bed size space at all!

Hell, the size was even larger than the Director's PDS' size, which was the size of a football field, probably by at least 12 times? I didn't bother to measure it accurately so I don't really know.

The director's space was also a farming land space. However, it only has a little bit of water and sunlight, no air or clouds or winds or such things that made a space livable for humans and animals. Thus, anyone not the owner required a spatial tool for breathing before going inside such space. Nonetheless, the time ratio was the same as in the real world. Meaning that 1 hour in real life was 1 hour inside the PDS.

Yet, mine, the first time that I went inside after coming back from that death, was completely different.

The ratio differences was so large that I had a hard time understanding the cause of it. 1:168 was the ratio of the times inside and outside the space.

One hour outside the space was 168 hours inside the space. One hour in the real world outside was 7 whole days inside my Personal Dimensional Space.

This finding frightening me so much that I nearly harmed my still ill heart.

The director's land was about 1.32 acres of land, counting the small water pond beside the farmland, too.

My field? The size was about 18 acres. Hell, I think that it was still expanding. And I think I know the reason why.

This was because my soul was no longer young like before. Mentally and Spiritually, I am 46 years old. I have killed before that crazy guy summoned that dungeon full of zombies.

After college, I joined the special force for 3 years before quitting since I don't like the style. During those three years, I had killed before.

In C-City, we have a secret Spatial Rift. It was very small one but it allowed criminals from another world to come to this world by force. So, as one of the Special Agents from the Special Force, I had killed those criminals before.

However, right now, I am only a 12 years old boy. Not even a teenager yet. And yet, my PDS was this large already.

If anyone knows, well... you can say that killing humans would be the least of my worries.

I take a look at the seeds that Old Man Ji gave me and I have to say, this Old Man Ji really was not normal. Then I took a good look at the space and I wanted to sigh out loud. I ain't normal either. Who am I to judge Old Man Ji.

There were fields as far as the eye could see.

I looked at the things that Old Man Ji gave me and blinked again. Yep, not normal at all.

Seeds for Winter Parsley, Mellow Vine, Ocean Nigella, Silk Bay Leaf, Red Celery, Mellow Garlic, Lake Tea Leaf, and Ash Barberry.

All of these are 1st Grade - Primary - Seeds for beginner Spiritual Farm Cultivators.

The grading for seeds is Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, Quaternary, Quinary, Senary, Septenary, Octonary, Nonary, and Denary. Or just 1st through 10th grade seed. From Grade 1st to 10th with 1st being the most important and highest grade. Normally, for beginner farmers like us kids, who haven't gone to cultivating school properly yet, the most that we can use was only seeds within the Denary Grade for practicing. And yet, in front of me was 8 different kinds of seeds that were all Primary Grade.

Just how rich was Old Man Ji? And where did he get these seeds from?

Hell, just one seed for the Winter Parsley cost 1 Credit, which was 100,000 Yuan.

That's 5 months of the orphanage's expense at the very least! And that includes in the monthly feeds for our Elementary Education, foods, water usage, medicines, medical insurance, lessons on PDS, books for the lessons, and the internet connection fees. 

I would know about this since the Director tends to have headaches over how much she can spend every months for us kids. Budgeting is a pain in the ass for anyone that doesn't have ways to earns more income.

12 Winter Parsley Seeds, each one cost 1 Credit. So 12 Credits total.

18 Mellow Vine Seeds, each one cost 3 Credits, so 54 Credits total.

12 Ocean Negella Seeds, each one cost 2 Credits, so 24 Credits total.

12 Silk Bay Leaf Seeds, each one cost 4 credits, so 48 Credits total.

6 Red Celery Seeds, each one cost 1 Credit, so 6 Credits total.

8 Mellow Garlic Seeds, each one cost 2 Credits, so 16 Credits total.

9 Lake Tea Leaf Nuts, each nuts cost 5 Credits, so 45 Credits total.

12 Ash Barberry Seed, each cost seeds 6 Credits, thus 72 Credits total.

All in all, everything was counted together and it caused my eyes to twitches.

I did a quick count and they all cost 277 Credits. 

That's ¥27,700,000 (Yuan) right there! 

This was enough to feed the whole orphan for the next 30 years with no problem. Hell, they could even build another building or greenhouse behind the current building with this money and still have enough left to buy everyone in the orphan new bed, sheets, pillars, books, and utensils for the next 10 years! And this does includes in the usual expense!

Just who on earth was Old Man Ji? He can't just be assistance from Mother... Even though mother had left me a lot of money, that account is currently frozen and I can't even think to touch it. I hadn't touch those money asides from the usual month expense even in that future timeline. Thus, there's a lot more credits in that account. Which was why I knew that these seeds aren't bought with my mother's money.  Did Old Man Ji bought these himself? 

That's...

Organizing the seeds into order from the duration that it would take for it to seed to fully mature, I found out that Old Man Ji might be testing me or was a bit too blind in his faith in me.  Ash Barberry, Silk bay leaf, Red celery, Lake Tea Leaf, Winter Parsley, Mellow Vine, Mellow Garlic, and Ocean Nigella. None of these seeds aren't normal.

Ash Barberry is not the ash barberry from before the age of magic. It used to be toxic with a level of toxicity of 3. However, ever since magic became a thing, the majority of the berries out there is edible now. This included in the Ash Barberry. Of course, there is still some berry out there that was pure poison, but the commonly known ones are completely edible.

I don't know how big the ash barberry used to look and taste like before magic was a thing, but now, the size of barberry was about the size of an adult's two thumbs together. It's slightly sour with a high content of acidic and sweet nectar. And yes, ash barberry has mana inside it. Making it into tea and drinks was something that helps people's magic circuits flows better.

This is a bush kind of plant that was very popular among the beginner PDS farmers and mana plants cultivators.

It's easy to take care of so a lot of people use it. The only problem was the fact that its seeds are hard to come by. A bush can fruits once every 4-6 months but for it to mature enough for the fruits to be able to turn into seeds, it took 10 years. Which was why each seed cost a lot.

So, how the hell did Old Man Ji got these seeds? He must've connection.

Still, I am not going to plant these seeds in my space yet. Why? The seeds.

All of these seeds were all Primary Grade.

And all Primary Grade need special water to nourish them for it to sprout.

The me right now shouldn't the ability to plant these seeds, much less was able to look after them. No matter how experienced I am with planting and taking care of them, I am still only a kid right now. My mental perception control should still be at the level of a kid. This means, no matter what I do, those seeds won't sprout.

So, I shouldn't handle these seeds yet. Not even if Old Man Ji protected me from outside trouble.

No. Especially if Old Man Ji protects me from outside trouble.

So, I need to go buy some other kinds of seeds. Such as the 10th grade- Denary Grade, seeds, and the 9th Grade- Nonary seeds.

At my age, planting mung bean sprouts, yardlong bean, hyacinth bean, winged beans, water spinach, Chinese cabbage, and peppers would be a good start.

And once I got the reputation for successfully planted those normal starter plants, I can gradually upgrade it to higher and higher-grade seeds.

This way, I won't draw much attention.

As for the seeds that Old Man Ji gave me, I will just tell him that I don't recognize those seeds and don't know how to start them. This way, he won't be suspicious of me even if he's disappointed in me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171 2 35
You've just woken in the woods, away from everything you know. You're dazed and confused, unable to comprehend what's just happened. As you are comin...
493 7 1
穿書之女配修仙紀 Not long after the apocalypse broke out, the dead Gu Yue came back to life through his corpse, and his soul returned to a minor supporting c...
246 7 7
Five mass extinction events have been identified throughout the history of the planet. The first took with it nearly all aquatic life. The second kil...
354 5 1
Sinan, an office worker, did a good deed unintentionally and saved a girl. He was seriously injured and was taken to the hospital. During his coma, h...