The Bad Boy's Girl

By adeeba2707

He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabb... More

Author's note
Chapter 1- Morning
Chapter 2 - The Step Father
Chapter 3 - Meeting the Bad boy
Chapter 5 - 'Please call my name.'
Chapter 6 -Two Weeks.
Chapter 7 - We Are Just Friends.
Chapter 8 - Making Friends.
Chapter 8(Part II) The Library
Chapter 9 - My Ears Are Bleeding
Chapter 9 (Part II) - The Fight
Chapter 9 (Part III) - K-Pop Anybody?
Chapter 10 - Prison.
Chapter 11 - What is my mistake?
Chapter 12 - Have to be strong cuz I'm a girl
Chapter 13 - The Unexpected Anger
Chapter 14 - Soft and Tiny
Chapter 15 -The Football Ground.
Chapter 16 - Its Payback Time, Bitch!
Chapter 17 - The Creepy Old Man
Chapter 18 - Kacy.
Chapter 19 - Guilt
Chapter 20 - My Inner Child come Around at Wront Times
Chapter 21 - 'I can Leave my Mcdonalds Burger but Not You'
Chapter 22 - Philadelphia
Chapter 23 - The Kiss
Chapter 24 - Virgin who?
Chapter 25 - Getting Caught
Chapter 26 - Satan's Ass
Chapter 27 - 'You are beautiful'.
Chapter 28 - Talking
Chapter 29 - The Fight
Chapter 30 - I Fucked Up
Chapter 31 - My Queen
Chapter 32 - I Am Sorry
Chapter 33 - Betrayal
Chapter 34 - A Father Figure
Chapter 35 - 'Its a Yes, You Retard'
Chapter 36 - Going Home
Chapter 37 - Exploring Each Other
Chapter 38 - Shopping
Chapter 39 - A New Face
Chapter 40 - 'Weird people are droping from the sky today'
Chapter 40(Part II)
Chapter 40 (Part III)
Chapter 40 (Part IV)
Chapter 41 - Eating CockPorn
Chapter 42 - 'This has to be a nightmare'
Chapter 43 - 'Was killing her not enough?'
Chapter 44 - She Is Gone.
Chapter 45 - Office romance
Chapter 46 - A Not So Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 47 - 'Are you sure?'
Chapter 48 - Did I Hear It Right?
Chapter 49 - Fears Come True
Chapter 50 - The Final Fight
Chapter 51 - Bruises
Chapter 52 - Thankyou
Chapter 53 - Forgiveness
Chapter 54 - Proposal
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 4 - Second-Hand Embarrassment

63.5K 1.8K 1.1K
By adeeba2707

________________________

Trusting you is my decision. Proving me right is your choice.

●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●
________________________

--Isabella--

I suddenly turned around and looked at the most beautiful pair of eyes. I had never seen such a color. This was probably the first time I looked into his eyes. Suddenly I realized who "he" was.

Dave.

I quickly looked away.

"Hey, Hey, it's just me. Relax," he said as he placed his hand on my shoulder but I moved back, all the while trying to avoid his gaze.

He probably saw the sweat beads on my forehead.

Well, your presence just gave another reason to not relax.

He was looking at me intently as if searching for an answer. Trust me when I say this, those are the most beautiful pair of eyes I have ever seen.

"What do you want" I snapped out of my trance and said. How dare he scare me?

"Well, I just came to ask something. Do you-"

"Look if you ran out of girls then just fuck off. It's not the right time of the day and definitely not the right person either. If you came here to bully me and taunt me then save it for another time. I don't have the energy to deal with a punk-ass like you."

I really didn't want to talk to this guy right now. He always acts like a jerk playing with girls' feelings. So, keeping that in mind, I don't think he can have anything decent to ask me, or worse, we could have anything come to talk about.

"What?!! No, fuck.... no! I came to ask whether you have my notebook because I have yours. It probably got exchanged in chem class."

By now, I was probably shitting bricks.

I shouldn't have reacted that way. That was really stupid and rude of me. Hurt was evident in his eyes judging from the low tone he used towards the end of his explanation.

Damn, what is it with my obsession with some random guy's eyes?

I checked my bag and found his notebook.

Well, I fucked up. Curse me to the sun and back.

"I - I am-" I started but he didn't even let me complete my sentence. He took his notebook from my hands and shoved mine in my hands with a slight force, enough to add to my guilt.

He had a frown on his face which btw definitely didn't suit him.

"Not everyone is like what you think about them or have probably heard from others, Isabella Williams."

Stop guilt-tripping me boy. It ain't gonna get ya anywhere.

I said internally in a bitchy attitude.

He started to walk away. I just stood shocked recalling what I had done. I turned around and saw he was already halfway down the hall.

How fast does he walk? What is he? Usain bolt?

URGH!!!! Fuck it.

I ran towards him as fast as I could.

"Dave!" I shouted loud enough for him to turn around and stop in his track. I finally reached him and started panting.

Was it just I or the oxygen level has actually decreased?

"What do you want" he snapped.

Oh. Trying to turn the tables now, are we? He was using the same tone as I did a while ago.

Asshole.

Letting my ego down to a whole new level, I closed my eyes and said

"I am sorry"

He blinked.

I blinked.

He blinked.

I blinked.

Then we both blinked at the same time.

What am I doing? Dude I don't want to play the blinking game with you. I just want to go to some class and doze off.

Why the fuck isn't he answering? Was he that angry? Damn. This boy will get on my last nerves if he says something stupid.

But I said sorry. He had this weird expression on his face which I couldn't make out. Man, I am not good at identifying expression and this man is definitely not helping. Gosh, this silence is killing me.

"I am not much of an expert in reading minds so you might wanna say your thoughts out loud." I finally said after he tested my patience enough.

"Sorry, what did you say?" Oh, so now he wanted me to say that again. Nope boy, not happening.

"The very first word of your last sentence."

"Touché"

I might be having a comeback right now, making me look bold but my heart said otherwise. It was beating so fast that I was afraid my ribcage would get dents. Did that make sense?

See I don't make sense when I am nervous.

This was probably because this is the first time, I have initiated a conversation but I didn't regret it the slightest bit. I had to get this burden off my chest. Otherwise, every time I meet those pair of eyes again, I will feel terrible for misjudging.

He never asked me any inappropriate question neither did he try anything. Yet I acted like a douche bag. I kept staring at him thinking that this wouldn't have happened if I hadn't snapped. And I wouldn't be dealing with this shit right now.

"Earth to Isabella." He said waving his hand right in front of my face.

"Oh sorry, what were you saying?" I asked, totally ashamed of my behavior as I should be paying attention to him and getting this done with.

"If you wanted to stare at me you could have just asked." He said with a smirk.

There you go. That smirk meant that he was not mad anymore. I rolled my eyes and started walking past him when he held my head. I turned immediately, stunned by his action.

"You are not forgiven yet" he frowned and said.

Oh boy, that frown doesn't suit your face.

I sighed and tries to explain myself. "See, I don't know what got over me. It's just that I am having a bad day and this situation is certainly not helping me at all. Can you please forgive me?" Hmmm, I think my speech was convincing enough because he smiled.

"Only on one condition."

And I was wrong. Again. Now he was acting like a jerk. Just let it go, dude.

"What?" I raised one eyebrow as I tried to sound as calm as possible.

"Spend the lunch break with me for two continuous weeks, starting from today. "

Bitch.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

*

*

*

*

*

On a scale of 1-10, how much would rate this story as?

Random question: What movie would u put on repeat and still not get bored?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.8K 37
I stared at the girl in the mirror. She was only a shadow of the girl I used to be. Blue eyes, void of emotions and glint, glanced back at me. My li...
1.4M 37.2K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...
3.5K 111 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
561K 15.2K 32
"The problem is" he said, "if I kiss you, I don't think I'd be able to stop." But that's the problem. He doesn't have to kiss me. We've barely talked...