Just Me, You, And This Box of...

By Stylinsweets

This is 100% NOT my fic. This was written by the lovely Tomlinsunshine on AO3 and if she wishes that I take t... More

Chapter 1: The Term "Housewarming" Has Never Been More Appropriate
Chapter 2: You Only Want Me For My Zayn
Chapter 3: Fucking Hipsters
Chapter 4: Orgies
Chapter 5: Unresolved Sexual Tension
Chapter 6: Boring
Chapter 7: Soap Wars
Chapter 8: The One With the Nipple Holes
Chapter 10: Intervention
Chapter 11: Here Comes the Bride
Chapter 13: The Luckiest Dude in the World
Chapter 14: You're 102

17: There's an "End" in "Friendship" but no "End" in "Sexual Intercourse"

884 12 25
By Stylinsweets

They make it to the bed eventually.

"I see what you mean," says Louis, crossing his wrists above his head and leaning back, hips bobbing up absently. "It does look an awful lot like Ramen noodles."

When he comes, he gets a little on Justin's cheek, and Harry refuses to look him in the eye until he's apologized profusely to the band as a whole.

"Well," says Louis, after a thorough scrubbing with one of the baby wipes propped up on the bedside table, "I guess we can say bye bye bye to that stain!"

Harry makes him sleep on the couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 3.1K 16
There is a line between friends and lovers. A line that always had been blurry for Louis and Harry. What happens when they cross that line after a ni...
21.6K 381 22
WARNING: 2 YEARS OLD. THIS IS OLD WRITING. โค๏ธŽY/N is taking a trip to Starlight Wonderland. She has no goals at the moment other than to meet up with...
575K 23.3K 41
โSay something, I'm giving up on you. I'll be the one, if you want me to. Anywhere, I would've followed you. Say something, I'm giving up on you.โž [w...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...