Irondad Oneshots

By stardancer5

Irondad is my LIFE. So, based on that, here is my collection of fluffy, angsty, funny, ridiculous(sometimes)... More

Unfinished business
If you die I die
Broken
Missing
Iron man does what an iron can
Don't let me down (Part 1)
Regret (Part 1)
Child of mine
Flashback
You were gone
Flashback (Part 2)
Don't let me down (Part 2)
Regret (Part 2)
He deserved it
All he knows
Instant kill engaged
Greater good
After infinity
Penny Parker (Part 1)
Penny Parker (Part 2)
Penny Parker (Part 3)
A/N
The reason why
Remember
Remember me (Part 1)
Remember me (Part 2)
Remember me (Part 3)
Remember me (Part 4)
Remember me (Part 5)
Remember me (Part 6)
A/N
Nothing much
The itsy bitsy spider
Just a girl
Peas in a pod(or not)
A/N
Random stuff because I felt like it
Bring me back
The choices we make
You don't need the suit
Something to last forever
Just a memory
Cold exteriors
He was mine
Opinions vary
Never say never
Not just you
Something to last forever (part 2)
Not just you (part 2)
After the end
Whump prompt #12
Wait for you to get back.
Someone's out there
Break down the walls I didn't know I had.
He is the Merchant I am the Messenger.
Carry the Message
A/N please read
If I'm far from home
Yoink
Warning
I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.
GUYS HALP
Don't wait for me (Part 1)
Don't wait for me (Part 2)
Not inevitable
Falling out, diving in.
Ready for sadness?
Is this a hug?
If you're nothing without it.
Nice work kid.
Not your time
Not your time (Part 2)
I listen for the whisper of breath in your lungs(and hope it doesn't stop)
Memoirs.
My gallery
On the other side.
In soul and spirit
Wait, WHAT?
He's my son
Maybe some time?
Hiatus
Take me instead
The end of an Era.
???????
My gallery
The best you can do is to start over.
Tagged
High Hopes
If I could turn back time
When I'm far from home
Father's day
I'm holding on for dear life
Don't look back
Help
For those who may be concerned
Just one question
It's up!
Let me tell you (that I love you)
Ideas
Save me from the nothing (I've become)
2nd book
Covers
We back baby!

A boat on the ocean (would be lost with no sails)

4K 186 14
By stardancer5

Last official oneshot of this book!

Continued from 'Save me from the nothing (I've become)'

"Daddy?" Morgan slipped over to his side, small hand reaching up to grab her father's. "Daddy what's wrong?"

His eyes raised, empty, but at the same time, full of pain.

"Peter," he breathed.

The two stared at each other in shock, Tony white faced, and barely breathing, Peter, eyes wide, and hands shaking.

"But-" Peter started. "But that- that means-"

All color drained form his face, and he shot out of his seat. "But then- but... how?"

Tony shook his head wordlessly.

Peter moved backward swiftly, shaking his head frantically. "I- I have to go-"

Tony reached for him, eyes widening, and a plea beginning to form, but Peter was already gone.

"Fri," he barked, "lock down all windows and doors to and from this floor."

"Sorry boss, but Peter has already left the building."

"What? How?"

"By way of the window."

He got to the window just in time to see Peter clinging to the side of the building, and leaping off.

What really drew the shocked gasp was the white- something that shot from his wrists, latching into another building, and letting him swing away.

"Fri, suit now."

But Peter was already gone.

"Hang on, you're telling us that raggedy kid from the base is your long lost son?" Clint sank back against the wall, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Jeez. Can't a guy get a break? That poor kid."

Tony nodded sharply. "Yes. That's my kid, and he's somewhere in New York, alone, with no money, phone, or clothes."

"He'll probably steal some," Natasha said casually. "It's not like Hydra would've taught him morals."

A collective sigh went around as Tony rounded on her. "That's exactly why we need to find him. My kid shouldn't have to resort to stealing to keep himself alive."

A gentle voice broke the tense atmosphere. "Tony? What are you talking about?"

He stiffened as he recognized his wife's voice. "Pep? Hi. Uh." He suddenly couldn't form coherent sentences, gripping his left arm tightly, and closing his eyes briefly. "I found- it's-"

"Peter," she said softly. Hesitantly. "You said your kid. Our kid. You found him? He's okay?"

She moved forward, hands coming up to frame his face. "Please, Tony, bring him back. Please. Bring our baby home."

Tony kissed the palm of her hand, nodding quickly. "Of course I will. You know I will."

The teenager was sitting on top of the Enpire State building when they found him.

Or rather, when Sam and Wanda did.

He didn't turn around as they approached, only hunched his shoulders, and drew his knees up to rest his chin on. "Here to take me back?"

"Tony doesn't know we found you," Sam said slowly. "We were going to listen to your side, and what you want. Are you okay?"

The teen scoffed, finally turning around. "I've been in captivity for most of my life, I escape, find out my rescuer is my biological father that I can't even remember, and apparently I have a sister and mom as well, so everything I thought I knew is wrong! So no, not really."

Wanda sank to her knees beside him, face open, and kind. "Your father- Stark, we are not on the best of terms. But I would not wish this on anyone. I can help you regain your memories, if you would like."

"Does it hurt?" His voice held a note of  pleading that made him sound young.

"No," the woman shook her head briefly. "No, it doesn't."

He nodded quickly, face paling slightly. "I want to remember."

Wanda returned the nod.

For a moment, she studied him; the tense lines of his face, how young he looked.

Then dove.

The red glow of her powers curled, around her fingers, around his temples, finding a place to enter.

The recesses of his mind were dark and warm, echoes of voices, flashes of smiles.

Eventually, she came across a wall.

Not a wall, exactly.

Not in the real sense.

But a barrier, where no light came from beyond.

Wanda found herself feeling it, palms flat across the surface, pushing and...

It gave way, a strand of light, gold, stretching out, curling around her fingertips.

A younger version of the boy raced across the grass barefoot, running to meet his father, stepping from a car.

Tony Stark looked unlike he did today, less lines on his face, without the carefully crafted mask over his features.

His eyes were soft, his smile loving.

He looked at his son like her own father had looked at her.

Wanda delved deeper.

Tugging on the slim gold strand until a flood of memories washed her off her feet.

Peter was still beneath her hands, a single tear slipping out from beneath his closed eyelids.

"I remember."

His voice was broken.

"I remember, I- I remember."

Sam crouched beside them, one hand on her shoulder. "I'm going to call Tony. You good with that?"

The teen nodded slowly, eyes opening, but still filmed with a layer of tears. "I want my dad."

"All right. I'm calling him."

Sam hadn't said much except for telling him where they were.

Tony was flipping out.

His son was alive, his son was grown up, his son was waiting for him.

He doesn't remember you.

Tony gritted his teeth.

He will.

The closer he got, the more he could see.

Wanda was sitting beside Peter, who was hunched over, hugging his knees.

Sam was standing over them, keeping an eye out for Tony.

He landed with a thud, stepping out of the armor, and nodding briefly to Sam, who gave him a quick smile, and stepped out of the way.

Wanda rose silently, passing him, and pausing at his shoulder. "I helped him to remember."

He nodded, giving her a shaky, unsure smile. "Thank you."

Then he crouched behind Peter, hesitant to touch him. "Pete?"

The teenager didn't turn around, but his shoulders shook with a sob. "I forgot you," he said weakly. "I forgot you, and mom, and Morgan. I forgot everything."

All traces of hesitation fell away, and Tony pulled Peter into his arms.

He fit, in a way so unfamiliar that it was familiar.

He was no longer the small boy who could curl up in his dad's lap, but he was still small enough to tuck himself under Tony's chin, his dad's arms protecting him from the world, and all its troubles.

"I missed you so much," Tony choked, burying his face in Peter's hair. "I missed you so much."

"D-Dad?" Peter's voice stumbled over the word, unsure, but still so right. "Is this real?"

"Yeah bud, it's me. I'm here."

A breathy sigh of relief sounded, and Peter slumped further into his dad's hold. "I missed you."

They stayed in their own little bubble for what seemed like hours, just holding each other close, not caring what went on around them.

Until finally Tony pulled back slightly, eyes searching Peter's face, eyes wet. "You're so big now," he said with a choked laugh. "You look so much like your mom."

Peter wiped his eyes with one hand, smile faint, but happy. "Where are they?"

Tony didn't need to ask who they were.

"Your mom is with Morgan at home. What do you say we join them?"

With another deep breath, Peter pushed himself off the ground, staying close to his father. "How are we getting back? I don't know the way."

Tony shot him a reassuring smile. "You're riding with me. Hop on."

After a- completely awesome, he might add- quick ride on the Iron Man armor, they were landing on the balcony of the Tower.

Pepper was waiting.

Her eyed were wet, tears staining her cheeks, but a smile on her face.

As soon as they touched down, Peter slid off, running to meet her.

They embraced, arms tightly wrapped around the other, no words being spoken.

The armor folded away from Tony, and he joined them, Peter sheltered between the two people who had raised him, who loved him more than anything else.

Small footsteps hurried out, and they turned to let Peter hug his sister, picking the six year old up, and spinning her around.

She was quiet, but smiling happily. "We missed you Petey!"

Peter kissed her forehead, then smiled around at his family. "I missed you too, bug."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.1K 29
a collecton of Peter Parker oneshots (Updated version on ao3)
279K 5.6K 72
Series of one shots about our favourite heroes Tony Stark and Peter Parker I'm gonna start including ships like Spideychelle, Pepperony, Clintasha et...
13.5K 348 20
One shots suggested by followers and readers will be made as long as this story exists. Want something and can't find it no matter how much you searc...