Childhood lovers

By hahasuckstobeme

Betty and Jughead were always best friends. They've been with each other since they were in diapers. Potty tr... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
hi :/
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

6.

3.5K 73 42
By hahasuckstobeme

Ugh Monday. I walked to school with Archie today. He was talking to me about Josie or something I wasn't really paying any attention. I didn't get any sleep last night because Edgar and my mom were....doing it. And they were so freaking loud!

"Betty are you even paying attention" Archie asks.

No.

"Yeah of course I was"

He continues talking and I look around. I see Jughead and we make eye contact. Out of nowhere he winks at me. I stop walking. Archie seemed confused.

"What's wrong?"

"Jughead winked at me"

His eyes widened.

"Does he like you?"

How am I supposed to know? I'm not inside his head knowing everything he's thinking about at this moment.

I shrug.

"How do you not know?"

"How stupid are you?

"Extremely"

I roll my eyes and walk away. Dumb ginger hoe.

——-

I am so sorry that this chapter is short, I got braces today and I'm in pain. My teeth hurt. I didn't really try for this chapter but tomorrow the next chapter will be longer and better. I promise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 302 16
On the last day of grade twelve, you're assigned a soulmate. Someone you know, of course. Best friends and enemies are very common, however, Betty an...
2.6K 16 23
Betty and Veronica have been best friends since the day they were born. And one sleepover at Veronica's house may change that once her twin brother J...
15.3K 258 21
Betty and Jughead have been friends since they were 5 years old. They have always spent all their time together. What will happen if they start to ca...
118K 2.1K 42
{this is a fanfic about bughead} betty is that perfect girl next door, whereas Jughead is that damaged loner outsider from the wrong sides of the tra...