Down Memory Lane (narry)✔

By WritingZmyPassion

Memories are important for every human being. People keep memories in pictures, others keep them in diaries a... More

Prologue
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter. 11
Chapter.12
Chapter. 13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter. 26
Chapter. 27
Chapter. 28
Epilogue

Chapter.5

1.3K 59 98
By WritingZmyPassion

"Hi Niall, is it okay if I wait for Brendan here? I kinda wanna talk to him when he gets back." Harry asked Niall after Brendan had left.

Niall did a double take at the fact that Harry of all people was actually asking politely if he could sit with him.

"Why do you wanna wait for him here though?" Niall asked instead. For all the knew Harry never wanted anything to with him.

Heck he was all but a bet and now Harry wanted to wait for the lad in the same room that Niall was sat in?

Harry just shrugged before answering. " Because this is where he will come to after he talks to his dad."

Niall studied Harry's face for a moment before he sighing.

"Okay, you can wait for him here." He said and as soon as Harry was sat down in the chair that Brendan had been occupying, Niall stood up and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked Niall whose hand was on the knob, ready to open it and leave.

"Anywhere else that is not near you." He said and Harry quickly stood up.

"Okay. You got me. I wasn't waiting for him. I actually wanted to talk to you." He stood infront of Niall.

"I don't wanna be near you Harry, much less talk to you." He started to open the door again but Harry stopped him.

"Don't leave, just please listen to what I have to say." Harry said but Niall managed to open the door and was about to leave.

"Okay okay, don't go. I'll leave." He said and Niall held the door open waiting for Harry to walk through it.

He looked at Niall one more time and Niall couldn't really explain the emotion that was in his green eyes.

He then walked through the door and Niall immediately shut it behind him.

"Jerk." He muttered and went to sit back down.

After almost half an hour, Brendan came back and sat down but instead of their earlier discussion, they decided to get started on the song.

"I feel like the song's missing something, can you please help me out?" Brendan said when Niall had gone through the lyrics.

"Maybe we could invite a writer and rewrite it?" Niall suggested.

"That's a good idea. Thanks." Brendan brightened up and Niall went to search for one of the writers.

*

When he was done for the day, Niall waited for Nick to swing by and pick him up.
The latter was not for the idea of Niall driving while he was pregnant and so he made sure that he always dropped him off and picked him up or sent him a driver.

He was sat in the lobby as he waited and looked through his social media.

Niall felt the spot next to him dip on the sofa and he knew that someone had sat down but he decided not to lift his head and check who it was.

He got agitated when the person wouldn't stop fidgeting and he was ready to scold them but when he looked up, he was met with Harry.

Niall decided to just ignore Harry and continue what he was doing.

After a few minutes, Nick walked through the doors and strolled over to Niall.

"Hey honey, I'm here." He grinned and Niall rolled his eyes.

"You are an idiot." He said but still smiled.

"Thanks." Nick said.

"It wasn't a compliment you goof."

"I know." At that both Niall and Nick burst laughing and Niall almost forgot that Harry was seated right next to him.

But Harry moved and made Niall look at him.

Nick didn't pay attention to Harry and focused on finding out how Niall's day had gone.

"It was alright, thank you." He smiled up at Nick who was still standing and looking down at him.

"Great. So I cleared my schedule for tomorrow and I'm accompanying you to the appointment." He grinned and Niall smiled too.

"I can't wait to hear the b-" Nick's sentence was cut off by Liam's voice.

"I'm done Haz, the others already left. We can go now." When Liam had said that Nick then noticed that the person sitting next to Niall on the sofa was infact Harry Styles.

He did a double take and shot Niall a confused glance but the latter just rolled his eyes.

Before Harry could say anything, Nick leaned down and scooped Niall up in his arms making him squeal.

"The hell Nick!" He said and held on to his shirt tightly. He didn't wanna be dropped.

"Just giving your feet a break from having to walk back to the car. I won't drop you." He replied and turned around to walk to the exit with Niall in his arms.

Leaving an agitated Harry with Liam who kept looking between Harry and the pair.

*

Harry angrily stood up and glared at the big glass doors that Niall and Nick had gone out through.

He had wanted to talk to the blonde the whole day but all his attempts were in vain.

And then he had to witness Niall and the person he now believed to his boyfriend, flirting?

"Why do you look like an angry tiger?" Liam asked him not really catching on what was brewing in Harry's mind.

"Niall has a boyfriend? " Harry asked instead of answering and Liam rolled his eyes, finally understanding why Harry was looking that way.

"First things first, they may not be a thing. And secondly, why does it bother you?" Liam crossed his arms over his chest.

"You weren't here when they were all flirty flirty and planning appointments and shit. They are definitely together." Harry said.

"Oh okay. They make a good couple, losers for loser-" Liam couldn't finish his sentence because Harry cut him off.

"Shut the fuck up Liam. You know how I feel about Niall and the idiot is making it hard to even have a civil conversation with him, then he goes ahead and gets a boyfriend?" Harry was far too angry to notice that he was practically blurting information.

"Don't yell at me Harry, I'm not Niall. How the hell do you expect him to be civil with you after what you did to him and his dignity. Should say though, it was a lot of fun. I still can't believe he wears panties and I got to see for myself. Do you think he still does?" Liam burst out laughing as he remembered the many photos that Harry had taken of Niall in lace panties that the whole school got to see.

"Liam you know what. Let's just go." Harry stood up, still angry and stormed out with Liam in tow.

When they got outside, they found that Niall and Nick were pulling out of the lot and they both seemed to be laughing at something.

Niall seemed so happy.

But he was with someone else now.

Harry turned to Liam as they got to Harry's car. "You know what, he deserved what he got."

"Now you are talking. That's the Harry I know." Liam said and opened his side of the car door.

"Yeah, Niall will want me soon." He said and got in then started the car.

"What are you planning?" Liam looked at him suspiciously.

"Watch and learn Liam, watch and learn." Harry smirked and they backed away from the lot.

                          ****

The next morning Niall woke up and strolled over to Nick's flat, letting himself in and sitting down on a stool at the island.

"Morning Ni." Nick greeted. He was already up and preparing breakfast for himself and Niall who he knew would not cook a proper breakfast meal for himself.

"Morning, sleep well?" Niall asked.

They hadn't addressed the fact that Harry was with Niall the previous day and the fact that they had almost spilled the beans about the pregnancy while Harry was sitting next to Niall.

Both of them just decided that ignoring him was the best idea. Niall didn't know why Harry was showing sudden interest in him and he didn't plan to stick around and find out.

He already knew the kind of schemes that Harry was capable of and so he decided to stay as far away from him as possible.

Especially because he didn't wanna put the baby's life in danger when Harry decided to strike.

"I'm so excited for today, can't wait to hear the heartbeat, how does it sound?" Nick's voice pulled Niall out of his thoughts.

He smiled at the thought of his baby's heartbeat. He had heard it on his last appointment and it was his favourite sound so far.

"It's beautiful Nick, it's so calming and it makes you just wanna see the baby already." He smiled as he recalled how he felt. Granted, he did shed tears but they were happy tears.

"What time are we supposed to go again. I don't wanna be late." Nick said in excitement and Niall smiled fondly at his bestfriend.

"Relax mate, the appointment is at 11am and it's only 8:22." Niall said after looking at his phone.

Soon Nick finished cooking and he dished for both of them then they started eating and continued talking about the baby.

"After the hospital, we should even get a few things for the baby, I've always wanted to baby shop." Nick said.

"Nick I told you, I wanna start with baby shopping after I find out the gender. Makes it easier that way." Niall answered.

"But you aren't decided Niall, one day you say you don't wanna know until the baby is born and the other you say you want to know." Nick complained.

Niall hadn't yet made up his mind about whether he wanted to know the gender or not.

"I know." He grinned.

"Well we have to start preparing soon. The pregnancy is progressing, before you know it, you will be in labour." Nick said and Niall rolled his eyes but smiled.

They finished their breakfast and both went to get ready.

*

Back at SYCO, Harry was in the middle of his writing session and was now taking a break.

He saw Brendan heading to the studio and called out to him. He wanted to find out if Niall was in or not. He half knew that Niall was out on his so called appointment but he just wanted to make sure.

"Hi Harry. How's the writing process going on?" Brendan asked him when he had got to where Harry was.

"It's alright, the guys are so talented." He smiled and Brendan nodded.

"Is Niall in?" He asked.

"No, he's not here today. Simon told me that he has somewhere else to be today." Brendan replied and Harry hummed, knowing that Niall wasn't working.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go back to work see you around." Harry said and was about to walk away but Brendan spoke up.

"Harry... do you like Niall?" He asked hesitantly and Harry was surprised by the question but he quickly answered.

"No. Why?"

"Nothing, see you around." Brendan said and quickly walked away.

Harry looked at the lad confused, it seemed like he wanted to say something but he ran off.

Was he okay?

He shrugged and went back to the studio but bumped  into Simon at the studio doors.

"Harry. Hello, how are you getting on?" Simon greeted.

"I'm alright, thanks." He answered.

"Well, that's good then. Gotta go, have a meeting in ten." He said and stepped aside so that Harry could walk in.

"I wanted to ask you something if it's okay." Harry started hesitantly.

"Fire away." Simon said.

"Is Niall working today? I have something work related to ask but I can't seem to find him." Harry said.

"Niall, no. He has a doctor's appointment today."

"Doctor's appointment? Is he sick?" Harry couldn't help but ask.

Simon's face was graced with a smile and Harry wondered why but his mouth hang open when Simon answered.

"No, it's a monthly appointment. Niall's pregnant."

____________________________________

Had so much trouble writing this chapter, I rewrote it twice and both times I thought it wasn't good enough.

But here is a chapter for you my sweet creatures.

Thoughts?

What do you think will happen next?

Spread the love❤

_Jay_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 46 10
I'll do whatever it takes to keep the one I love... Niall Horan wasn't a good man nor was he an individual that held a good soul. Yet when Harry Styl...
19.9K 708 55
Damn, no one would ever find out my secret. No one would know that I was a big wimp. No one in the world would know the truth behind the idiot who be...
5.2K 312 21
Harry writes to his Diary. Niall writes to Harry. They love each other. But don't know it yet because they're just friends. Narry Storan book? I...
10.1K 672 22
Niall couldn't leave but he wanted too, just wanted to pack up and forget... But he couldn't. 11.11.15 - 8.11.18