Batfam x Reader

By LoveRandomness2

One Shots and headcanons from my Tumblr. They are mostly x reader. Enjoy! More

Are You Sure
Umm Hi
Never Gonna Leave Again
Coffee
Brainwashed
Mom Has Glasses
Busted
Fighting Headcanon
Gymnastics Headcanon
NSFW Headcanon
Jealous Headcanon
Vegetarian Headcanon
Short Headcanon
Hurt Batsis Headcanon
What Did You Say
You Have Three Seconds To Run
Lock The Door
I've Always Liked You
Pillow Fort
Who Are You Calling Hot
New Addition
Girls Night Out
English Accent Headcanon
Plus Sized S/O Headcanon
Dirty Jokes Headcanon
Irish Accent Headcanon
Changing Headcanon
Double Date
Excuse Me
You're An Idiot
I Like You Too
Sickly Beauty
Are You Okay
We'll Never Fall
Protege Headcanon
Favourite/Theme Song Headcanon
Slow Dance Headcanon
Socializing? What's That?
It Was You
I'll Always Protect You
Wow
I Knew You Weren't Sure
You've Got To Be Kidding Me
One Final Text
Amnesia
Youtuber Headcanon
Jealous Headcanon
Graduation Headcanon
Cuddles Headcanon
NSFW Headcanon
First Date Headcanon
Celibate Headcanon
Bubbly S/O Headcanon
Sleeping Headcanon
Zoo Escape Headcanon
NSFW Headcanon
Meeting You
Show Off
Wait, What
Tattoo

Break Up

3.2K 62 1
By LoveRandomness2

(Tim Drake x Batmom!Reader)

Summary: It's Tim's first break up and he needs support from his mom

Requested: yes

Request: if it's not a bother can you do an imagine where batmom helps Timmy with his first break up and it's protective and fluff? From tim's point of view?? Thank you!

Warning/s: heartbroken Timmy

Authors note: this is in Tim's POV (sorry if this is not what you meant)

________________________________________________________________________________

How could she do this? I trusted her. I gave her my heart and she stomped it. Oh God I sound like Dick.

I stomped through the Manor and past the kitchen where I saw Alfred and (y/n) together. She's Bruce's wife and even thought I haven't been here for too long, she already treats me like a son of hers and even calls me her son.

She noticed my gloomy face and stopped me in my tracks. "Hey Timmy, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I replied with a short answer and quickly, trying to get to my room before any more questions. And it worked. Before (y/n) had the chance to ask me a follow up questions I dashed to my room.

Not even five minutes after I got away from the kitchen I heard a knock coming from the other side of the door.

"Tim? Can you please open the door?" (y/n) asked, her voice muffled by the door. I debated whether I should open or not. After a few seconds of thinking I got up from my bed and opened the door.

She practically ran in with ice cream and movies. "What's this for?" I picked the movies to see that they were Sci-Fi. "Well, even though you didn't exactly told me what was going on I read between the lines."

"And what exactly did you read?" I asked now looking at the ice cream that said 'coffee flavour' on it. I grinned, I might not be here for long, in this family, but (y/n) knows me like I've been a Wayne my whole life.

"You got dumped." (y/n) said casually.

"Hey!" I yelled defensively, "I mean it's true but still, hey!"

"Sorry Timmy. Do you want to talk about it?" (y/n) asked, whilst taking a seat on my bed, the tub of ice cream in one hand and the remote control in the other. I huffed a sigh and sat next to her. I grabbed another spoon and started eating the ice cream.

"She cheated on me....."

"Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry," (y/n) said, "Come here." She hugged me and stroked my hair, it was actually very calming so I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. "If she couldn't see what an amazing boy you are then she didn't deserve you."

I looked up at her and smiled, "Thanks....mom."

She hugged me even tighter and we soon continued watching the movie and eating ice cream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 1.1K 31
The daily lives of the Batfam.
50.6K 1.1K 12
❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 . ❞ Batfam x reader headcanons and more
34.3K 473 49
Just a bunch of oneshots of the Batboys! Follow the Batboys adventures with these small short stories. *I do not own any characters, DC does unless...
Closer By Rain

Fanfiction

235K 7.2K 20
Bat Family book! Damian and Bruce have a big argument where Bruce kicks Damian out! With nowhere else to go, Damian turns to Jason. See how they bond...