Sofia The First : Protector I...

由 Maria146

Sequel to my story Sofia the first: Sofias father my sister cant help but love this series! Will include th... 更多

Part 1: A Family Trip
Chapter 1: To the Mystic Isles
Chapter 2: Protectors Meeting
not an update
Chapter 3: Birds Eye View
Chapter 4: Powerful Once More
Chapter 5: Trapped
Chapter 6: Freedom!
Part 2: Wicked Nine Stories
Jafar's Snake Staff part 1
Jafars Snake Staff Part 2
Evil Queens Box Part 1
Evil Queens Box part 2
Moe the Detective
Dr. Facilliers Hat Part 1
Dr. Facilliers Hat part 2
Mor'du's Claw Part 1
Lady Tremaines Key Part 1
Lady Tremaines Key Part 2
Lady Tremaines Key Part 3
Extra One shot?
Mother Gothel's Flower Part 1
Mother Gothels Flower Part 2
Part 3: Graduation & Vors Return
School Fair (My Version)
Preparation
the Graduation

Mor'du's Claw Part 2

572 8 2
由 Maria146

"So let me get this straight, you know these two because of that?" Queen Elinor asked pointing at Sofias amulet.

Sofia blushed a faint pink. "Yes, this amulet summons princesses to help when needed." She then turned toward the unicorns, "Stay here, Skye."

"I shall, my princess." The unicorn answered.

"Interesting." Elinor mused as she lead the visitors into the dinning room.

"Elinor!" A man bellowed coming into the dinning room. He stopped short when he saw Tilly, Sofia and Chrysta. "Hello, I didnt know we were hosting guests."

"Fergus, they are travelers passing through, and they require something." Elinor replied hesitating.

"What is it?"

"Mor'du's claw your Majesty. Listen, I know your kingdom is cut off from the rest of the Everrealm, but its in danger." Sofia began.

"In danger, how?" Fergus frowned.

Chrysta was about to reply when in ran three red blurs.

"Hamish, Hubert, Harris!" Elinor snapped.

The triplets stopped at once and stared at their mother.

"Please sit down now." Merida stated coolly.

The triplets hung their heads and fell silent.

"Go on." Elinor looked at Chrysta.

"This power hungry crystal maker is trying to unite the Wicked Nine. And.."

"Mor'du's claw happens to be one of them." Tilly finished for Chrysta.

"I get the sense that this crystal maker is dangerous." Elinor frowned

Sofia nodded, "being power hungry is never a good thing."

The queen shuddered slightly.

"Are you saying we are targets?" Merida asked.

"Maybe?" Chrysta shrugged.

"Dad, we have to hand them Mo'du's claw!" Merida said at once.

"Right ye are, lass. But the claw isnt here in the castle." Fergus scratched his head.

"Its not?" Sofia, Tilly and Chrysta asked in unison.

"No? Where is it Mum?" Merida asked

"Why dont you all come join us?" Elinor smiled.

"We can all take a trip after we eat." Fergus suggested.

The travelers had no choice but to agree. "Ok."

"Sofia, did you finally become the Storykeeper?" Merida asked.

Tilly and the young girl exchanged looks. "She did."

"I knew ye had it in ya." Merida smiled.

"Whats this about a Storykeeper?" Fergus asked

Tilly and Sofia quickly launched into a few of their adventures that the library sent them on.

When the royal family and the trio of visitors were finished eating, Merida and Elinor took them to the stables.

"This is my horse; Angus." Merida smiled.

"Hi Angus." Sofia saod to the horse.

"Hello there." The black horse replied.

"Jump on Skye, Aunt Tilly." Sofia atated while she morphed into a fairy.

"Come on now, we need to keep on task. We're here for Mor'du's claw." Chrysta said as the group began on their trip.

*

"So where do you keep the claw now?" Tilly asked.

Merida and Elinor exchanged looks. "In the safe inside an old crumbling kingdom."

As they were leading the visitors to the place, the classic black racen swooped down.

"Wormwood!" Sofia hissed. She jmped up morphing from.a fairy into a raven.

"Uh...Princes" Chrysta asked nervously.

"Go on with my aunt and the royals. Ill meet you back at the Mystic Isles!" Sofia called.

Chrysta sighed, Sofia was right, shes the perfect distraction. "You heard the princess."

This knocked Merida and Elinor back to the present. "Lets hurry, we're almost there!"

Meanwhile Sofia flew high up into the trees with Wormwood on her tail. "How did you escape Princess Maya, Wormwood?"

"Easy, as soon as the princess fell asleep, I picked the lock of my cage with my beak!" Wormwood replied looking smug.

"We'll see about that!" Sofia yelled. She caught a glimpse of Chrysta and morphed back into a fairy. Using her Enchantlet, Sofia used her rope to grab the ravens leg.

"Confound it all!" Wormwood groaned.

"Im returning you to Maya. And Ill advise her to make sturdier bars." Sofia stated

*

"Chrysta! I caught Wormwood. Ill be back soon!" Sofia said into her Enchantlet.

"Thats great Sofia! We are almost to the Claw. Meet us back at the Palace." Chrysta replied.

"You bet, see you!" Sofia smiled then hung up.

"When did you recruit Sofia?" Tilly asked.

"About 2 months ago. Orion told me about this girl who defeated the crystal maker Prisma and I was shocked to find a delicate princess." Chrysta answered.

"Sofia is one determind adveturer. Her amulet can attest to that." Tilly replied.

"How?" Elinor asked.

"The princess of Avalor was once trapled inside. Shed test all the princesses who ever wore the amulet with rewards for good deeds and curses as punishments. Sofias the one who liberated the princess and her whole kingdom." Tilly replied.

"Wow, a princess with her own sense of adventure." Merida commented.

"Yea, she is." Tilly replied.

Moments later Sofia rejoined the group.

"Did you use the teleporter?" Chrysta asked.

"Yes. I had an annoying raven to drop off." Sofia rolled her eyes. "Khaldoon is 7 kngdoms away from here."

"Ok ya wee lass, Mo'du's claw. Keep it safe, I wish ye both luck in keeping the Ever Realm safe." Merida hugged Sofia before the visitors disappeared.

"Orion, we have the Claw!" Sofia announced the mibute they appeared on the Isle of Protectors.

"Great work Sofia, and Chrysta!" Orion beamed.

"Your trainee is doing a good job." Orion praised

"Thanks." The young girl blushed.

"Am I allowed to see more of the Mystic Isles before going home?" Tilly asked

"Yes, you can. You earned the right after helping Princess Sofia." Vega smiled.

"We will call upon you again, Sofia. See you soon." Orion replied before leaving.

"This place isamazing!" Tilly exclaimed.

"This is the Isle of Wishes." Sofia replied.

"I read about this before." Tilly stated
"Grant any wish of your choosing, huh?"

Sofia nodded. "Mom and Dad have no idea about this. I mean, they did, but I had to erase their memories. Dad is too protective of me to continue this job." The young girl sighed.

"Roland acepted that Im an adventurer, I bet he can acept you are one too." Tilly smiled.

"Thanks, we should get home. Mom is expecting me in time for dinner. Please promise not to tell anyone but Amber?" Sofia asked.

"I promise my dear."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

482 10 7
This story takes place a few years after the final season of STF. Finally, After finishing her studies, Sofia continued working as a protector of ear...
47.1K 505 33
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1 Sofia and Hugo are best friends since they were competing together in the ice skating. Together they are training not only skating but als...
11.2K 141 11
This is MY version. Dont like? Then dont read. Sofia is 14 when she becomes a princess. Dont own this, obviously. Takes place after the wedding but...
4.9M 170K 78
Sofia is a 17 years old high school student under the guardianship of her step-father. Several weeks after her mother's death Sofia discovers the ho...