Jafars Snake Staff Part 2

Chrysta quickly flew into the castle in search of anyone. She stumbled among three children.

"Who are you?" Leena asked.

"A friend of Sofia's, and she needs your help!" Chrysta said quickly.

"Sofia's in trouble?!" Maya exclaimed

"No time to explain, just follow me!" Chrysta said impatiently before she took off.

The children had no choice but to follow the fairy.

*

Just when Sofia thought she was going to loose, Chrysta, Maya, Leena and Khalid burst in.

"Sofia," Chrysta said hesitantly

"Don't stand there, do something! Make a wind whip!" Sofia yelled as she continued struggling.

Chrysta shrugged but made the whip to throw the hawk off its course.

That's when Wormwood came in. "How disappointing Twitch." He mocked

"Someone, catch that raven!" Sofia yelled desperately.

Wormwood flew to where the staff was, undoing the grip Sofia had on it. Sofia and King Nasir were about to fall, and Wormwood was going to get away. However, Sofia took hold of Wormwoods leg. She and the king pulled as they reeled in the sneaky raven.

Meanwhile Twitch got away with Jafars staff. "Now what to do with you, a sneaky conniving raven," sofia narrowed her eyes gazing intently at the raven.

"The hawk got away with the staff!" Chrysta called.

"I know, as soon as we lock up Wormwood, we can go after that hawk. Im sorry your majesty for this mess." Sofia gestured to the royal vault. Pieces of jewelery was strewn every where.

"Its not a problem. Thank you for alerting me to this Princess. Tell your father I said hi." Nasir replied.

"How embaraasing to be caught in a cage." Worwood stated. This caused the royal family of Khaldoun to gasp.

"He can talk?" Nasir asked

"Brilliant!" Leena exclaimed. "Do you want to be my pet Wormwood?"

"Thats actually a good idea. Just make sure to keep him in a cage. We gotta go Sofia!" Chrysta announced.

"Wait, we want to help!" Maya called.

Sofia and Chrysta stopped in their tracks. "We could use all the help we can get."

"I agree. Come on." Chrysta answered.

*

"Where could Prisma be?" Sofia whined.

"If I know her, she'll try to keep out of sight. Do either of you know where the most deserted place is here?" Chrysta asked

"We can try the Sunsoot desert." Maya suggested.

As they were about to go in, a guard stopped them. "Princess Maya, Prince Khalid, the queen requests yiu return to the palace immediately!"

"Sorry Sofia, good luck." Maya called as she followed her brother and the guard.

Sofia sighed, "Come on Chrysta, lets go."

*

"Princess, are you sure about this?" Chrysta asked when Sofia once again morphed into a fairy.

"Chrysta, what other choice do we have?" Sofia asked.

"I know, but I dont like the idea of you flittng around, no offense."