For My Eyes Only

By Dee_Nadia

Everyone Has An Ex That Will Either Always Have A Place In Your HeartπŸ–€ Or Will Always Have A Place In Your B... More

πŸ–€La & LeeπŸ–€
The Big Day
Something New
"East Atlanta"
"You up"
3:15
Something In The Wings
The Spot
Practice
"He Dont Love You"
Never Be Done
The Spot Pt. 2
Birthday Shenanigans
Netflix & Chill
Character Check
You're Out
Daddy's Home
Date Night
Night Cap
Confession pt.1
Confessions Pt.2
Sex Ed.
The Hangover
Busted.

Homecoming

491 14 0
By Dee_Nadia

"Why are you scared?" Jacion Said holding Lani's Hand.

"Why couldn't we just drive?" Lani Asked as they moved forward in the line.

"Takes too long"

"I like long drives" Lani said nervously

"You've never been on a plane or what?" Jacion asked confused

"Never been outta Texas" Lani said holding her stomach "I'm bouta shit myself"

Jacion Laughed as he handed the lady his ticket. Lani hesitated give her the ticket because she didn't want to get on the plane.

"Bring your shitty ass on girl" Jacion laughed.

Lani handed the lady The ticket and entered the plane. She followed Jacion to the seats and she could feel the sweat on her head. They sat down

"Atlanta, Here comes my baby" Jacion said putting his arm around Lani

                       —————-

The plane ride was only an hour long. After The plane was in the air, Lani loved it. She thought it was so beautiful, seeing all the towns and cities from in the sky.

When they touched down in Atlanta, Lani was super excited. She'd always wanted to go there. The food, the music, the strip clubs. She loved it all. But that's not why they were there. It was Christmas time and Jacion wanted her to meet his family.

Even though Lani only made it official 7 months ago, it had been over a year since Jacion started claiming her. He felt like it was time for her to meet the family.

"Alright baby, you ready?" Jacion Said as he parked the car.

"How do I look?" Lani Asked as she put on lip gloss

"You always look good, don't stress over that" he reassured her

"I hope you're hungry" Jacion Said as he got out the car "because I can smell the food already"

Jacion opened Lani's car door and helped her out. As the walked up to the big suburban house, Lani got nervous. She had met Jacion's mom already and they were best friends. But Jacion never talked about the rest of his family so she didn't know what to expect.

"Is This your moms side or your dads?" Lani Asked

"Both" Jacion said smiling as he rang the door bell.

He fixed the collar on his shirt and cleared his throat.

"Here we go" he uttered placing his hand on Lani's hip, pulling her closer.

The door opened. A lady stood there with a smile on her face.

"Jacion! Oh my goodness. How you've grown" the lady said

She was a fancy white lady. One that you see in the movies. Tight dress on, heals, blond hair pinned back and a wine glass in her hand. She reminded Lani of the Rude blond lady off that show "The Nanny".

"Hey Sharron" Jacion Said with an unamused look on his face.

"Come in, Come in" Sharron Said opening the door wider "Everyone, Jacion is here!"

Jacion Grabbed Lani And Pulled her closer to him.

"I feel under dressed" Lani whispered

"She's over dressed. As always" Jacion said kissing her on the forehead

"You're father is in the 'great room' with your aunt. I'll go get him" Sharron Said before walking off.

"Great room" Lani mocked Sharron

"Stop" Jacion Snickered

"You didn't tell me y'all were rich" Lani Said Looking Around At the big house and all the art on the wall

"Rich? Who?" Jacion Said Looking At a picture of him on the wall

"You." She Said playfully hitting him on the arm "if I would have known you were out here living like Nanny Fran, I would've claimed you sooner" she joked

"Who the fuck is Nanny Fran" Jacion asked confused

Lani straightened her face and looked him in the eye "wow you're so uncultured" she said

"Nah, that's you." Jacion Said playfully pushing her head back "with that white people shit"

"Watch your mouth" a mans voice said behind them. "Remember where you are."

"My bad" Jacion said as they turned around facing the man.

Jacion Walked Up To The man and stuck his hand out for a handshake. The man laughed

"Are we still doing that?" He asked "still not giving your father a hug"

Holy shit. That's Jae's dad!?

Jacion Laughed And gave him a hug.

"Texas is treating you good I see" he said "Working Out, groomed and your pants aren't sagging as much"

Jacion grinned "Texas Is treating me alright but she treats me better" he said looking back at Lani

Lani felt her face getting red.

"And Who is the lovely lady?" He said walking towards Lani with a smile

"This is my girlfriend Lani" Jacion Said

Jacion's dad smiled as he got a closer look.

"Lani? Not your real name, is it?" He asked nicely

"Ailani" Lani Said as she stuck her hand out for hand shake. "Nice to meet you"

He took her had and gave it a gentle kiss

"The pleasure is most definitely mine"

Jacion cleared his throat

"Alright Dad." He said pulling Lani's Hand away laughing.

"What? Just admiring your lovely lady" he said

"Well you're just her type, so admire at a far" Jacion Joked.

Lani Laughed.

"Call Me Jonathan" he said winking at Lani

"Okay, where is everyone?" Jacion said trying to escape his dads embarrassing flirting.

"In the back yard. Your mother and her sister are in the kitchen preparing dinner" Jonathan Said

"and What room are we staying in?" Jacion asked.

"I'll take you to it, where are your bags?" Jonathan Asked

"The car" Jacion said "I'm gonna go let mom know we made it first"

"You go ahead, We'll get the bags and take them up" Jonathan said smiling at Lani.

"You sure" Jacion asked

"Yes." Jonathan Said Walking towards the door

           ———————

"Ailani? Is there a meaning?" Jonathan Said as he closed the trunk.

"It's Hawaiian" Lani Said "It means, Sun Beauty. Or something like that"

"It definitely fits you" Jonathan Said following behind Lani to the House. "How Old are you? if you don't mind me asking"

"18. Just turned 18 in August." She answered smiling

"18. So you'll be moving back to Atlanta with Jacion after graduation I assume" he asked

Lani stopped at the door and looked at Jonathan and laughed. "It's a conversation that has come up a few times. I don't know yet"

Lani walked up the stairs with her purse as Jonathan followed behind her with 2 suit cases in his hand. He was watching he walk up the stairs and was loving what he was seeing. Lani has on an oversized sweater and black leggings with her ugg boots. She tried to ware the whitest outfit she could find knowing Jacion's family was white.

Jonathan watched as her ass juggled with each step and he could see how fat her pussy was from the angle he was at.

Jonathan And Sharron Were Married but Jonathan was a hoe. Sharron Knew it but she didn't care.

"This room on the right" he said as they got up the stairs

"Wow" Lani Said as she walked in the room seeing a how big it was.

"The Bed is a King" Jonathan Said setting the bags on the bed "you've got you're own bathroom and the Tv is a smart tv. So Netflix and Hulu are already on there"

"This is... wow" Lani Said still baffled

"Jacion Said I was your type?" Jonathan Asked

Lani laughed "yea, he said that"

"What was he implying? That you like older men" he asked jokingly

"You're not old" Lani Joked as she got embarrassed

"36. I'm still young" Jonathan Said smiling "so what did he mean"

Lani opened her suit case and dumped it out looking for her charger.

"Um, when Jacion met me. I had a toxic relationship with this guy and uh- he was white so... Jacion makes jokes about it" she explained still rummaging for her charger.

"Well, interracial relationship are beautiful. In fact, when it comes to my women, I always think; the Blacker the Berry... The Sweeter The Juice." Jonathan Said Before turning around and winking at Lani.

Lani Knew he was flirting and she thought it was funny because he realized that's where Jacion got it from.

"But isn't your wife white" Lani laughed

"Well.... wife is just a Title for the government. But technically, Yes." He said

"I'm white too. My moms white." Lani said plugging her charger into the wall

"LA!" Jacion called as he walked up the stairs.

"Up here" She yelled

Jacion And Sharron Came Into the room

"I was wondering where you went Honey" Sharron said smiling at Jonathan

"Just trying to get to know Ailani" he said putting his arm around her waist and kissing her in the cheek while exiting the room.

"Mom said dinner will be ready soon babe." Jacion Said rolling his eyes at Sharron and His Dad.

"I see where you get our charm from" Lani laughed

"He was up here trying to spit game at you huh?" Jacion shook his head.

"The blacker the berry the Sweeter The Juice" She Mocked Jonathan Before laughing.

Jacion busted out laughing before walking over to Lani. He smiled at her and pulled her closer to him. "Stay away from him. You might snatch you from me and I can't have that"

"Oh yea.?" Lani said kissing him "why's that?"

"You're my baby. I'd kill for you." Jacion said kissing on Lani's Neck.

There was a knock on the opened door. It was Jonathan. Jacion turned around and sucked his teeth

"What?" He said a little irritated with the sight of his dad.

"Your cousins Are here now so Dinner is ready" Jonathan Said leaning against the door smiling.

"Great, I'm starved" Lani said leaning her hand on Jacion's shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 11.7K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘒𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘡, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘳𝘢π˜₯𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘡...
42.6K 1.7K 61
It's clearly hard to fall in love with someone when you don't know you're already falling. It's harder to fall in love with someone whom you know wo...
55.2K 2.2K 40
Life always has strange way of surprising you which is why you should always expect the unexpected. Started: 13 December 2019 Finished : 01 March 202...
72.8K 1.5K 47
Roni needed a job. She spent months searching, but came up empty handed each time. Soon, she meets a guy who is willing to give her money, but in ret...