Broken (Sana X Reader)

By MochiAndTofu

"Even when you break my heart, I will always be there for you. Even if you say you don't love me, I would sti... More

1: First Time We Met
2: Best Friend?
3: Sleepover
4: My Confession (Kinda Smut)
5: The Letter
6: Till Next Time
7: 2019
8: Starting over again
9: Idk what to call this chapter
10: Ask Her
11: Date
PLEASE DONT GET MAD AT ME
12: Her Talents, Her looks, and Her Personality
13: A Familiar Face
14: M-Mark?
15: Us
16: The worst day ever...
17: A new face
18: Let Go
20: Me and Her
NEW BOOK
UPDATE

19: Feel Special

4K 78 61
By MochiAndTofu

*6 months later

*Author POV

You and Jennie has developed a relationship. You guys see each other very often. You like her but you don't want to admit your feelings.

Your relationship with BTS and Twice has faded a little, as you are avoiding them because of Sana. Jimin will call you about once every month to check up on you and updates on the gang. He told you that Twice recently finished their comeback and will soon be performing live in Seoul. Jimin said that he will get you a ticket to their concert already knowing your answer, but surprisingly you agreed. Jimin was shocked, He then text you the details on the location and date.

Sana broke up with Mark because their relationship wasn't developing. Sana is in pain without you, still showing a bubbly and happiness side towards Twice and BTS, but deep inside she is hurting, she is dying to see you, she needs your comfort, your hugs, and your love. She is still hoping to see you one more time before you avoid her forever...

*Y/n POV

*Notification ring

You woke up from a text notification, still early in the morning. Reaching over to your nightstand, unplugging the charger. You saw the id name, Jennie, she has texted you which made you smile. Opening it up, your smile was fading.

"Y/n... These past few months you were an amazing friend, i wished this would've continued but... i need to go to America for a new job..." Tears were falling from your eyes towards your cheeks "Also the reason why i haven't told you that i was leaving was because i knew you would try to stop me from leaving. So when you read this this, I'm currently on the plane or i already arrived at America. Goodbye Y/n...I'm sorry...

The loud bang of your floor by dropping your phone woke snowball up. "Why...." Sitting at the edge of your bed, You took a deep breath and stood up towards the bathroom to do your morning routine.

*6 pm

I was sitting on the couch the whole day, still crying from what happened earlier. You looked at your phone and noticed Jimin texted you!

"Hey man, concert starts at 7. Meet us around the back of the building" You almost forgot about Twice's concert. You only got 1 hour to get ready, so you quickly got off the couch and headed to your room.

*6:50 pm

You went to the back of building to see BTS waiting for you.

"Yo Y/n! Long time no see!" Jin coming over to you, doing a handshake.

"Love the outfit by the way" Jin complimented on your outfit

You thanked Jin. You also greeted and did handshakes with the others.

"So, Lets head in guys!" Namjoon leading the way to the backstage doors.

They lead you to a private area, away from the fans, with a great view of the stage. All of you guys sat on some chairs. *BOOM* Explosions with confetti were coming from the stage. Then one of Twice's song started, one you knew very well, one that was your favorite song, one that was written by Sana. The members were coming out and started to sing on the stage.

Everyone did amazing, other than one person, Sana. Her face was sad yet her voice was so beautiful. You were concerned and worried, she is usually happy and gloomy yet she looked sad. You tapped on Jimin, who was sitting next you "Is Sana okay?" Jiming shrugged and replied "I don't know, she's been like that two weeks ago."Now you were even more worried.

Then they started to sing their newest song.

Your eyes was on Sana, throughout the whole show.

*After Concert

I was in the van looking out the window, seeing the rain pouring in the streets. BTS Is bringing me too their house.

We all entered their house, went to the kitchen and saw a whole bunch of foods. "Y/n!" Momo yelled and went to hug me. The other Twice members ran to me to give me a hug except, Sana. She was no where to be found. "Um, where is a Sana?" You asked girls. "Unnie said she is walking outside somewhere. You should go get her, dinner is about to start!" Dahyun said to me giving me a umbrella to take. I nodded and grabbed the umbrella and headed outside.

The sound of the pouring rain splashing onto the concrete floor is a beautiful and calming sound. I walked around the neighborhood, searching for the one and only Sana. I couldn't find the squirrel so I searched in the backyard, and there she was sitting on the steps to the back door, not noticing me presence.

A soft and quiet sobbing, coming from Sana.
"Sana?" I calmly said as I was walking towards her. She then looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

"O-Oppa?" Her tears were falling from her eyes. I quickly went up to her and hugged her as she cried on my shoulder. "Why are you crying Sana?" I asked her. "B-Becuase it's b-been so long s-since I've seen you! I missed you so much! I know I've hurt you but after these months I.....I realize that I need you....I need your hugs, your love, your smile....I JUST NEED YOU!" She then busted out crying. I patted her back and tried to calm her down.

"Why have you been avoiding me Y/n?!? I'm in pain without you! You make me feel special, No matter how the world brings me down, Even when hurtful words stab me, I smile again 'cause you're there, That's what you do,
One moment I feel like I'm nothing at all, Like no one would notice if I were gone, But then when I hear you calling me, I feel loved, I feel so special" Sana looking into my eyes with more tears coming out of her eyes. Now I realized why she looked upset on stage, how much she suffered because of me.

"Even when you break my heart, I will always be there for you. Even if you say you don't love me, I would still love you. For you, I could pretend like i was happy when i was sad. For you, I could pretend like i was strong when i was hurt. I wish love was perfect as itself. I wish all my weaknesses could be hidden because my love for you would never be...Broken. I'm here for you now....no more leaving you....I'll be here with you forever"

Then I lifted her chin up, and kissed her. She was surprised for your actions. She deepens the kiss even more. We both stood up, getting drenched from the rain, still kissing like a romantic scene. We both stopped, gasping for air.
"W-What that for oppa?"
"I need to make my girl feel special" I smiled at her while she was blushing.
"You are a snake..." sana said as you chuckled. "Come on, let's go eat dinner." I grabbed her hand. She went up to my ear and whispered "but I could eat you" with a smirk.
"Sanake" I joked, we both laughed and entered the house, to enjoy the dinner.

———————————————————————————————————
TWICES COMEBACK IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 780 99
I'll always be here for you, even if I'm already dead.
30.8K 1.1K 51
Baby you look happier, you do. I knew one day you'd fall for someone new but if he breaks your heart , just know that ill be waiting here for you
524 345 14
"y/n. I'm in love with you, I have been for years, many, many years." "I'm in love with you too Jimin, I always have been." (I apologize for the horr...
7.6K 198 13
"why my bad past needs to happen to someone that i love? it must've traumatized you. i promise to take care of you" p/s: I don't have warnings but be...