๐‹๐”๐’๐“, natasha romanoffยน

By Darkvned

LUST. โ i didn't know what love was until i met youโž MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE NATASHA ROMANOFF: BLACK WID... More

๐‹๐”๐’๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐†๐‹๐”๐“๐“๐Ž๐๐˜
๐€ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐

17.1K 495 219
By Darkvned

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  
( LUST ) 
CHAPTER SEVEN ━ ━ ━ THE AVENGERS!

FREYA WAS NO STRANGER TO LOKI'S TRICKS AND PLOYS. She learned to always be 6 steps ahead of him, and as she watched Eric Selvig construct the CMS device that holds tesseract she started to plan how she was going to lead the avengers here. Which was easier said than done. Freya clenched her fists and breathed deeply.

Astral projection was a tricky power Freya had obtained. She had the ability to send her astral form throughout the universe. Freya felt her body lift, her eyes suddenly flew open and she wasn't on top of Stark tower. Instead she was standing inside a quinjet "Freya?" She turned around and saw the surprised faces of Natasha, Steve and Clint, Klaus didn't looked so surprised.

Clint drew his bow and aimed it her heart, Freya wasn't concerned but she raised her hands nonetheless. "I'm not your enemy"

Steve stepped forward and narrowed his eyes at Freya, a true sceptic. "Than what are you?"

Freya lowered her hands "Part of your team" Freya craved being apart of something bigger, she feels like she could be apart of the avengers and be known as a hero, not the daughter of Odin. "My brother is being controlled by something extraterrestrial, he plans on ripping a hole in the universe using the scepter to send down an army called the chitauri. Earth doesn't stand a chance against this threat without your help." She pleaded.

Natasha looked at her skeptically "How do we know we can trust you?"

Without missing a beat Freya quirks an eyebrow "You don't. But I know my brother better than anyone else, I know how to stop him"

Steve looks at her conflicted, he then looked back at Clint, Nat and Klaus. It was as if he was looking at Klaus to see if he was doing the right thing, Klaus nodded at Steve encouraging him. Steve sighed. "Stark and Grey are already on their way to Stark's tower. We'll meet up with them and hopefully its not too late"

Freya smiled gratefully "Mayhap's you mortals aren't as bad as my people set you out to be" She said softly. Ever since she was a little girl, her father and her people would tell tales about how brutal and cruel humans were. They were wrong.

"Be prepared for war" Was the last thing Freya said before she vanished into thin air.

FREYA LOOKED OUT OF THE GLASS WINDOWS TO SEE ELEANOR GREY AND TONY STARK LANDING. Her brother watched them with a smile, and they all walked in. Eleanor and Tony quietly conversed between themselves before standing a few meters away from Loki. The pair casually walk down the steps and towards the bar, Eleanor sits up on the counter

"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity?" Loki says unamused as he walks past Freya.

"Uh...actually, We're planning to threaten  you." Tony said pointing to him and Eleanor. Tony sent Freya a subtle look and she smirked at him. Eleanor sat on top of the bar and glared down an unbothered Freya.

"You should have left your armor on for that." Loki said looking at the pair unimpressed.

"Yeah, it's seen a bit of mileage. You've got the blue stick of destiny." Eleanor mockingly pouted and pointed at the stick

"Would you like a drink?" Tony asked holding up a bottle of alcohol

"Stalling me and my sister won't change anything."

"No, no, no! Threatening. No drink? You sure? I'm having one."

"As am I" Eleanor says chirpingly as Tony hands her a drink.

Loki looks at them annoyed and walks towards the window that show's New York. "The chitauri  are coming, nothing will change that. What have I to fear?" He asked, turning around and looking at an unbothered Tony and Eleanor.

"The Avengers" Eleanor simply says with a shrug.

Loki looks at the duo confused, Freya stands back and smirks "It's what we call ourselves" Tony continues "sort of like a team. Earths mightiest heros type of thing."

Loki smirked unimpressed "Yes, I've met them"

Tony shakes his head and smiles "Yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But, let's do a head count here. Your brother and sister, the demi-God's; a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend;  A shapeshifter with extraordinary psionic manipulation; a man with breath-taking anger management issues; a vampire-werewolf hybrid; a couple of master assassins, and you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them."

Loki chuckled amused and looked at Stark. "That was the plan."

"Not a great plan. When they come, and they will, they'll come for you." Eleanor says, hoping off the table and walking towards Loki.

"I have an army."  Loki growled

"We have a hulk." Tony says joining Eleanor as they stand in front of Loki.

"I thought the beast had wandered off." Loki said, missing the point.

"You're missing the point. There's no throne, there is no version of this, where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us, but it's all on you. Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damned well sure we'll avenge it."                 
Loki chuckles darkly and slowly walks up to him and he slowly raises his scepter "How will your friends have time for me, when they're so busy fighting you?" Freya spots Eleanor's hands glowing gold as Loki taps Tony on the chest with his scepter. Ping! Nothing. Confused, Loki tires again. ping! nothing.               

"It should work." Loki said confused looking at his scepter                  

"Well, performance issues. You know?" In anger, Loki grabs Tony by the throat and flings him across the room. But before he could slam into the wall, Eleanor uses her powers to stop him mid air and land him down safely.                       

"Jarvis. Anytime now." Loki grabs Tony by the throat again.                    

"You will all fall before me." Freya grabs a knife from her boot and throws it at Loki, hitting him in the thigh, He groans in pain and in retaliation throws Tony out the window. "You betrayed me!" Loki sneered in disgust glaring at his sister.

Freya smirked "Actually brother I fooled you"

From behind Loki, an elevator opens and a red pod shoots out.  The pod laser signals the bracelets on Tony. The pod begins to transform into the MARK VII suit. It latches onto Tony.

Loki, Freya and Eleanor watch as Tony rises up, he flies in front of Loki "And there's one other person you pissed off! His name was Phil." Loki raises the scepter ready to attack Tony, but he's too quick and he fires his blasters at Loki, sending him on his ass.

All of a sudden a loud blast is heard from above them, the tesseract's energy beams into the sky, the beam then forms a vortex which opens up another portal. "Holy shit, this is the end" Eleanor mumbles in shock getting ready to go into battle.

Tony doesn't waste a second shooting up to the sky and try to fend of the creatures, Eleanor notices a few of them slip by and prepares to jump off the building to save civilians "I trust that you won't try kill us all and help us close that portal"

Freya smiles as Eleanor holds out her hand, Freya puts her hand in hers and siphons a bit of her powers. "I was wrong about you, you are more than an experiment gone wrong" Eleanor looks at her slightly startled, she smiled slightly and without another word she jumps off the building and onto a flying chariot that holds some of the army.

Freya turns around and see's Loki admiring his work, "What happened to you? You use to be this sweet little boy who just wanted to play with Thor and I"

Loki looked at her grimly, a red cape flew by her and landed a few feet away from her. Thor swung his hammer around and glared at Loki. "You want to know what happened? Odin happened, you and Thor happened, I'm the rightful ruler of Asgard!" He bellowed.

Freya sighed at Loki's jealously "Midgard doesn't need a king, they'll never bow down to you"

"Loki! Turn off the Tesseract or I'll destroy it!" Thor yelled.

"You can't. There is no stopping it. There is only the war!"

Freya stood beside her brother and smirked up at him. "So be it." Thor said darkly.

Loki let out a battle cry and pounced on Thor and Freya, Freya shielded her brother and her using her shield. Their weapons collide causing Loki to growl. Loki unleashing another pent-up rage and jealousy, Thor having no choice but to defend himself.

Loki fires energy from the scepter and Thor blocks it with his hammer, Freya uses the energy she stole from Eleanor and sent a blast at Loki causing him to slide across the ground. Thor charges at Loki and holds down Loki's face straight ahead, forcing him to watch the city falling to ash. "Look at this! Look around you! You think this madness will end with your rule?"

Loki breaths heavily and Freya can see Loki's vulnerability, Loki tries to wriggle out of Thor's grip "It's too late. It's too late to stop it."

Thor shakes his head and smiles hopefully at his brother "No. We can. Together." Loki looks at his brother, showing a sign of hope, his eyes dart to his sisters hopeful eyes, then... Loki stabs Thor with a small knife, Thor grunts in pain and lets go of his hammer and Loki.

"Thor!" Freya gasps in shock.

"Sentiment."

Freya growls, she charges at Loki and kicks him into the air, he lands in a glass panel but she doesn't stop there, she grabs him and using her enhanced strength she raises him above her head and slams him on the ground. Loki groans and just as Freya is about to kick him unconscious, he rolls over the edge.

Thor and Freya look down to see him riding on a flying chariot, dozens of chitauri following his lead. Freya looks down at her brother and helps him stand up, before he says anything apologies are flying out of her mouth. "Brother, I'm truely sorry that I made you think I was betraying you. But that is not our brother, something is controlling him"

Thor stood up straighter and watched as the city crumbled "I know, get the scepter and fend off as many as you can up here." Freya nodded and waved her hand, the scepter flew into her hand. Thor spun his hammer and he flew off into the skyline. Freya looked down the tower and saw an approaching chariot, Freya jumped off the building and landed behind the chitauri.

She used the scepter's energy to defeat a few of the chitauri. One of them grabbed her but she used the end of the scepter and shoved it through its body. She raised the scepter and tossed the dead corpse over board, one charged at her and she kicked it with enough power to send it off the chariot.

Freya starts to manoeuvre the chariot around the city, she shot at any chitauri in sight. She saw Klaus on the ground fighting off some, she landed near him. He looked up in slight amazment. "Need a ride?" She asked.

Klaus jumped up onto the chariot "I've never seen anything like this in my 1000 years on this earth"

Freya smirked and flew up to the sky and continued to shot at the chitauri "Well clearly you've never been to Asgard."

"Is that an invite?" He questioned smugly as he shot the chitauri with his machine gun. All Freya did was chuckle, she spotted a familiar blue spandex and red hair from above, she landed the chariot near them.

"Damn I've got get me one of those" Klaus said as he and Freya jogged to to the group.

"I'm bringing the party to you." Tony said to the earpiece, the group looked around confused until he comes out from behind a building. The chitauri leviathan follows, impatiently. Thor growls and spins his hammer around and Freya grabs her sword ready to slice it in half.

The rest of the avengers look up, getting ready and standing still. "I... I don't see how that's a party..." Nat stutters looking at it wearily.

Tony swoops down the street. The chitauri leviathen also swoops down, barrelling down the street like a freight train that keeps building and building its intensity.Banner looks behind. Cap looks at him. Banner begins to walk towards the monster. "Dr. Banner. Now might be a really good time for you to get angry."

"That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry.         Banner's body starts to swell and stretch and harden, Green shots through his body and he's the hulk! Hulk smashes the creature in the nose, it flips over a 360 and as its tumbling over Eleanor outstretched her arms and a golden blue mist surrounds the group protecting them from the beast.

iron man, in mid-flight, extends his arm out and a rocket, ready to shoot. He fires -- the rocket hits a soft spot, the large chitauri leviathen is blown to pieces

From above and on the buildings, the chitauri army watches in horror as a group of earths mightiest heros find themselves united against a common threat. To fight the foes no single super hero could withstand.

Tony, Steve, Natasha, Clint, Bruce, Thor, Freya, Klaus and Eleanor gather in a circle and draw their respected weapons, getting ready to fight off the threat. The Avengers assemble!

one more chapter to go yall! i hope you guys are enjoyinh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 513 60
She makes me feels a way I never knew someone could feel. When I'm with her I feel like the only girl in the world, like nothing could hurt me and li...
1.4M 47.2K 62
When we first kissed it set my body on fire and I knew we had a connection. From the first moment you stopped me from walking out of SHIELD I knew yo...
110K 3K 22
โYou can't run from your past, once there is blood on your hands. They will never again be clean.โž โ”‹Black Widow โ”‹Natasha Romanoff x sister โ”‹Yelena Be...
4.4M 94K 200
COMPLETED! For all those who saw Endgame and had their heart ripped out, this is for you. Imagines of Natasha Romanoff. Fluff. Angst. Gif. Smut...