Whore.

Autorstwa Promeno

"Meat" has been a call-guy in Chicago's gay district for over a year and seems largely satisfied with his job... Więcej

Whore: Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Bedlam
Chapter 2: Neon
Chapter 3: Scotch
Chapter 4: Lines
Chapter 5: Recline
Chapter 6: Sun
Chapter 7: Flagged
Chapter 8: Cold
Chapter 9: Heavy
Chapter 10: Prowl
Chapter 11: Tally
Chapter 13: Footsie
Chapter 14: Zen
Chapter 15: Haute
Chapter 16: Beaded
Chapter 17: Blush
Chapter 18: Slush
Chapter 19: Flush
Chapter 20: Amber
Chapter 21: Rex
Chapter 22: Beep
Chapter 23: Tungsten
Chapter 24: Hush
Chapter 25: Blurt
Chapter 26: Koleos
Chapter 27: Silicone
Chapter 28: Carbon
Chapter 29: Hemoglobin
Chapter 30: Serotonin
Chapter 31: Epinephrine
Chapter 32: Histamine
Chapter 33: Polystyrene
Chapter 34: Zaijian
Chapter 35: Anaphase
Chapter 36: Clandestine
Chapter 37: Nomine
Chapter 38: Fess
Chapter 39: Superego
Chapter 40: Whore
Whore: Afterword

Chapter 12: Blatant

70.6K 2.5K 541
Autorstwa Promeno

Pain coursed through my body and I woke up again. I had struggled with sleep all night. I kept feeling pain every time I moved, and it was hard to keep still. I eventually got up, tired of putting effort into something that could not work. Michael had wrecked my rear with that unnaturally sized tool he called a penis. I thought about whoever he would eventually end up with. I felt sorry for the imaginary fellow. Maybe there was someone out there who could take a cock that big if there was someone who had a cock that big. But it wasn't me. Okay it was, but I was clearly not designed for it. I moved my legs and winced, then carefully inched off the bed. The ache this morning felt worst than last night. I walked to my bathroom, stopping to pick the hand mirror that I usually reserved for styling my hair.

I examined my rear in the mirror, pushing my cheeks apart. It was a little uncomfortable and it hurt just to get myself in the right position, but I finally managed it. There was no visible tear. I breathed out a sigh of relief. It didn't make it hurt less, but at least it made things less complicated. Maybe I got lucky because the guy was a virgin. Most people rarely lasted long their first time. If he had gone on for longer, I'm sure he would have done some serious damage. If someone like Malone had a cock like that...I didn't want to think about it.

I left the bathroom and sat slowly on the bed. I tried to shut my eyes and they ached. I was suffering from sleep deprivation. The phone rang and I cursed at it, and picked it up without looking at the caller.

"Hello?"
"Great. You're awake. I wanted to remind you that you start your shift at seven." It was Nathan's voice.
"Nobody sends requests at seven, Nathan."
"Still, you never kn-"

I hung up. I wasn't in the mood for any type of annoyance. The pain pulsed dully and I groaned dryly. I wouldn't be able to work for the next several days in this condition, and I was a little thankful that today was a Monday. Which meant I could give my sprained ass - is that even a word? - a much needed break. But I needed about a week if I wanted to actually recover. And with people free to make requests, I didn't see how that could happen. I sighed in exhaustion. I was too tired for all this heavy thinking. Then my mind suddenly formed a single idea.

Swash.

I picked up my phone and called him. Hopefully, he'd be awake and getting ready for work. If there was anyone alive who could help me out, it'll be him. The idea was crazy, but it was the only thing I could come up with.

"Hello?"
"Hello Michael!" he seemed a little too perky for a Monday morning. Most people tended to sound like suicidal zombies. Maybe he'd just had his morning coffee.

"I'm really sorry to bother you but I need your help."
"Okay..."
"I know I kinda promised that I won't make you pay for my visits, but I wouldn't be asking this if I didn't have to."
"Okay..."
"I need you to book me for the rest of the week. Actually six days, starting from tomorrow."

There was a moment of silence. Followed by laughter. I hung up and sighed. What else could I expect? I had just made a fool of myself. The phone rang again. Swash was calling back. I wondered if I should pick up. I did. I had my back against a wall here.

"Sorry, I was just a bit surprised. Why? What's happening?"
"I need time out to work out some stuff. Which I won't be able to since my schedule is an open book. So I need you to fill all the pages so no one else can write on it."
"Why can't you just call in sick?"
"Because it won't work. My boss over here can see that I'm perfectly fine. And it wouldn't be the first time I used that lie."

There was a moment of silence before Swash spoke again.

"A whole week? That'll be really expensive."
"When you place the request, state that you're paying in cash, not with credit card."
"I don't follow."
"Credit card payments are automatic. My charge goes to my account while 5% of the total goes to the company account. With cash, I only have to show up with the 5% at the end of the day for the books. It would cost you about $500 dollars in total, and I'll find a way to pay you back."
"I'm just curious. Why didn't you get your boyfriend to do all this for you?"

Shit. I had not considered that angle. I mean, I had considered using Malone, but that would be moot as he'd probably want us to fuck for the entire week. Not that I would mind such an arrangement, but at the moment, that was precisely what I was trying to avoid. I just hadn't considered what to use as my reason for not asking Malone first. I struggled to come up with an excuse but I couldn't find the strength.

"He's not really my boyfriend. We're just sort of seeing each other right now. I couldn't ask him to do something like that." There. The truth would set you free, right?
"But I'm not your boyfriend and you're asking me? You have a really weird logic, Mike."

I sighed out loud and took the phone away from my ears. This wouldn't work. I was imposing too much. I heard Swash shout "Don't hang up!"

I put the phone hack to my ears.

"It's done."
"What?"
"I've 'filled your pages'."

Wow. He had been helping me as he spoke. That was incredible.

"Thank you," I replied weakly.
"So, you're mine for a week." He sounded almost triumphant.
"You don't have to actually deal with me and I don't need to come over. I know you're busy and I wouldn't want to get into your hair any more than I already have."
"Don't say that. You know I like spending time with you. Besides how are you going to get the money?"

Damn it. I was trapped.

"Okay, I can come over every day at a particular time, let's say nine in the evenings when you'd be back from work and pick it up."
"And what if someone sees you outside when you're supposed to be working?"
"I'll come up with an excuse."
"No. if you want to sell a lie, you need to follow through. That's how advertising works. Besides, there'll be less trouble that way. So I want you in my place from the start of the appointed time to the end. And don't make any more excuses."
"Okay." I was too tired to argue. "Thanks again."
"You're welcome."

I hung up and breathed a sigh of relief. That was one thing covered. Now I had to think about hauling my ass across town to get to my bank, a trip I wasn't very fond of making. My phone rang again and I looked at the screen. Nathan.

"Yes?'
"Oh my God Mike! What have you been doing in Chicago?"
What the hell are you on about?" Had he heard something about me?
"I just looked at the computer. That Swash guy just booked you for two weeks."
"You're at the compu- wait, did you say two weeks?"
"Two freaking weeks, man. This is like a new record."

Two weeks. Oh Swash, what have you done? I composed my voice to hide my surprise.

"It's hardly a big deal. Dorian gets booked for months."
"That's Dorian," he brushed it aside. "This is you! You must really be rocking his world. Keep going like this and you'll be a millionaire before you're 25. You've officially earned my respect, Ham."
"Don't call me Ham."
"But Emmet doe-"
"You're not Emmet."

I hung up. Swash had gone ahead to do more than I had asked. I was thankful for the extended time but two weeks of Swash was going to be insane. Besides, now I owed him even more. At my base charge of $120 per hour for my sixteen working hours between 12:00 and 04:00, he'd still have to fork over more than a grand just to make the 5%. And I would have to repay that amount when all this was done. I groaned again from the pain. That was why I was doing all this. I sighed loudly and forced myself off the bed.

Curse you Michael Clive.

I got to Dorian's apartment around 07:30 and let myself in. Emmet's clothes were strewn on the couch and I knew he had spent the night here. Dorian's absence made his apartment like an extension of everyone else's. I turned on the computer and opened the site administrator window. Like I thought, there were no requests. Much like Sunday, demands weren't very high on Mondays and usually my day was spent doing very little. I settled down slowly into the chair and closed my eyes, fighting back a headache. Just another side effect of the lack of sleep. I heard the door unlock and Nathan strolled in, holding a duffel bag.

"Hello super stud."
"Yeah?"
"I still can't believe you. What did you do to him? Tell me your secrets."
"What are you still doing here? Your shift ended hours ago."
"Pull in the claws, jeez. I'm just here to get my stuff."

Nathan got to the couch and began to stuff his clothes into the bag. I didn't mean to be so mean to Nathan, he was a nice kid. But there are just those days when you are not in the mood. Today was one of those days. I found it strange that I thought of him as a kid, seeing as I was only a year older than him. Maybe it was the skinny frame and playful eyes. He finished packing up stuff and headed for the door. Then he turned and looked at me with a less playful expression on his face. His blue eyes seemed darker.

"Mike, I know I've never met that Swash guy and I'm not sure what your problem with him is. Maybe he's an asshole, or ugly, or smells weird. But If a guy got up one day and blew twenty three thousand dollars on my ass, I'll consider giving him a chance."

He walked out and I took the time to peruse his words. I didn't even understand my own refusal to hang around Swash. He was none of those things. He was a gentleman, probably the last of a dying breed. He smelled great. And ugly? So far from it. And the way he had helped me out, he was now the coolest guy I knew. Nathan just didn't know that we were now on great terms. As for giving him a chance, I wasn't sure. I already had my plate full with Malone and didn't want to further complicate anything. The computer made a notification sound and I opened the window. It was a message from Dorian. I read it aloud just so I could hear something other than the sound of passing cars.

"Hey Mike, I know you’re reading this. Okay, I hope you are - you should take your job seriously. I wanted to congratulate you on your two-week request. You're moving up, that's good. I also wanted to announce that I'm getting married!"

I stopped. I never saw Dorian as the settle-down type. I continued reading.

"It had to happen sooner or later. I can't be sleeping around forever, and I really want to take a chance at this with Bates. Pass the message to Emmet and Alex. Those two should tie the knot soon. And Robert, if he cares about this type of thing. I can't type this again for each of you. There are other things I'll rather be doing with my fingers *wink*. And no, I'm not retiring. I’m still your boss. Love, the Future Mr. Channing."

I exhaled after I finished reading. Wow. Dorian Ivan was finally getting married. I wasn't entirely shocked that Dorian was getting married. He and Bates had been an item for a year and a half, they were already married in our minds. It was just great to finally see it happen. I smiled and my phone beeped twice. It was a text message.

'Good Morning Michael. It's Tom, Jason's brother. Alex told me you'd be available today and I wanted to find out if you could take me to the hospital. I'm staying in a hotel near Jackson Blvd."

I froze. I couldn't believe that Tom actually came. Then again, he was the only living family member and probably felt that it was his duty to. He and Jason weren't really on good speaking terms, as he had a problem with Jason’s 'life choices'. Jason said that he often made it look like being gay was something Jason did to attract attention. And I was supposed to be stuck with this guy all morning. So I was about to go from awkward morning with headache to sexually-awkward morning with headache. With an aching ass. While still owing $200 in rent and about to owe over $1000 to Swash.

This is precisely why people hate Mondays.

Fuck.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

11.5K 663 15
Ash was desperate. With no job and no home, he was about to face the coming winter with nothing but barely the necessities. Then, he saw a job postin...
351K 14.5K 15
Ben has always felt a little weird about being a male nurse, something uncommon in his hospital. Nobody else seems to care until a new doctor shows u...
304K 11.5K 15
Oliver has never questioned his life or his sexual partners. Known for being a ladies man, Oliver is a popular businessman. Agreeing to take on a new...
1.2M 49.3K 69
[sequal to Attitude problems] After moving to New York, almost making a turn around just to have more beef Nassiah needs to go home; but shit c...