Family I Made

Από tuggy4u

She just wanted a family. She just wanted to be accepted. Well let's see what fate has planned Περισσότερα

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
NINE
Not an Update
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Q&A
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Character Chart Not A update
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thiry Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
not an update
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Not An Update.
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
not an update
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
The End

Forty Eight

3.8K 175 15
Από tuggy4u

A/n: There will be a lot of point of view changes in the chapter. Sorry it'll it gets confusing.

Tia's point of view

I was waking up from my nap to see that the kids were already gone. So I did my business in the bathroom then went down stairs. It was quiet which is very unusual. So I went to the security room to talk to Kim and she wasn't there. Ok relax everything is ok. Seeing that she was nowhere to be found I went to my dad's room. She was gone as well. That can o ly mean one thing. They found her.

"Hey Tia can you come with me to the kitchen." Emily said with Jess next to her. Each of them had a baby in their arms. The twin were growing up fast. We walked to the kitchen and sat on the stools as the twins bottles were warming up.

"Look I'm just going to be honest with you. Kim and your dad left to get Alex about three hours ago. They found her location and left. Please don't panic or worry ok." Jess said to me

"How could they not tell me? I have a right to know." I said getting angry

"This is why they didn't tell you your getting worked up and you have the babies to think about." Emily said

At that moment I understood that they did what they did to protect me and the little ones. But it still hurts being put in the dark about things.

"Look I know what your thinking. They only did it to keep you calm. They know how much Alex means to you. But they also know how would feel if anything were to happen to the babies." Jess said.

"I know I just dont like being in the dark about things you know. But where are the kids at?"

"Oh in the movie room with Davad and Thomas. Rose is in the other kitchen cooking. For some reason she likes that one better." Emily said shrugging her shoulder at the last part.

"I really just was to see Alex."

We went into the other kitchen with Rose and helped her with dinner. Then my phone rang.

T: Hello. Did you find her? Is she ok? Where is she?

K: First please calm down. Yes we found her and we are not sure it she is ok.

T: What do you mean you dont know? Where are yall at?

K: When we found where they were we found Alex strapped to a bed naked. Her body is covered in scars and sores.

I could hear her voice cracking and her trying not to cry. So I knew she was not telling me everything.

T: Ok but where is she?

K: Tia we are at the hospital

T: Send me the address wr are on our way......

Kim's point of view

After I said she was I the hospital I knew Tia would want to come down so I just gave her the name of the hospital instead of fighting her. Then she hung up. Emily called me back to let me know everyone was on their way and that she misses me.

I miss her so much. I never thought I would fall in love again. And to think my sister helped her. She makes love a beautiful thing unlike the last time. But hey that is a story all on it's own. 😉

While I waited Adam had went the office to start the paperwork on Jean. He was gone about two hours. Yea I took two hours to call Tia because I was debating on telling her. See Alex like that might not be the best for her.
Adam came back.

"Hey any news yet?"

"No, the doctors or nurses haven't even been out here to update me yet. How did things go on your end?"

"Well very interesting if you ask me. She is beyond crazy. She has multiple personality disorder and she is obsessed with Alex all of them are."

"Damn. Alex must have went through a lot while with her."

"Yea I would say so. We kept running into no name and a little girl version of herself but we did find out something. It's not good at all."

"Well what is it?"

"I think it's best to wait on that once everyone gets here." He said to me

"Maybe your right. Well all we can do it sit and wait."

Tia's point of view

We were in two cars. Everyone ended up coming. I'm in the car with David, Jess, the twins, Lee, Amy and Tyler. Liam said he would rather go with Erin. Things with Liam have not been the same. I know Alex wanted to talk to him but never got the chance. On our way the hospital all I could think about was the babies bot getting a chance to know Alex. I don't want to think about that but that's all I can think about

I heard the gps say we were ten minutes out. I knew that something was wrong because Kim hasn't called me back yet. I'm trying not to think about that because of the babies and Lee.

Lee hasn't been the same since the whole kidnapping. She won't let me any where of her sight. She sleeps with me and dont even wanna be go to school. Right now I have a tutor coming to the house. I don't think she will be able to be back to her normal self for a while.

We pulled up to the hospital and Lee climbs in my arm right away. Amy went to Tyler's arms. We walked in and I saw my dad.

"Where is she? Is she ok? What does the doctors say?"

"Take a deep breathe sweetie. Remember your pregnant and a child in your arms. The doctors have yet to come out. She looked as if she as been though a lot but she is a fighter."

"But what..."

"Sweetie you being worked up wont help her or you. Look let's all go to the private waiting room they have offered us. There is something I need to tell everyone." He said walking towards the room.

Once we got to the room everyone got settled and as comfortable as they could. Emily hugged Kim like there was no tommorrow.

"Look what I'm about to tell yall understand that we dont know what all happened. When we got in she was tied to a bed naked with sores all over her  body."

At this point every adult in the room was cring with in turn made the kids cry.

"When I talked with Jean she told me things that I dont wanna repeat with kids in the room. She also told me she was pregnant with Alex's baby."

"SHE IS WHAT?????"

Hey Gals and Guys

I hope you enjoyed this. I know it is long over due but life happened. Thank you to those who comment and voted. Also thank you to those that messaged me when I was going though a lot. I'm still working my way though it but its better. Now with me helping my sister with her baby it will take me longer. Please understand that I do this because I like writing and talking  with yall but one bad apple ruines it for all. Look I understand you want me to update but spamming me is not helping. It making me not want to write anymore. I wont put your name on here but please stop. Thank you

Tug

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.5K 114 7
We meet people everyday, strangers with lives and depth within their eyes. One glance can tell a million different stories. One look can say so many...
136K 4.3K 30
She could have had anyone in the world with her beauty and she chose me. I will forever wonder why me? Maybe if you read it you'll find out❤️❤️
2 0 1
She thought it was a normal day like any other day until she was forced into marriage. Before everything is official, is she going to take the risk...
2.7K 187 23
Sycholls high school au vent fic so yea it's gonna be pretty sad with a lot of angst and fluff i'll add more tags and change up things along the way...