A New Destiny (Levi x Dragon...

By Loveedmodo

an accident dragon wakes up to see that humanity is in a war with the titans and she wants to help. But what... More

Not Chapter
Chapter 1
Your Dragon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Thank You
Chapter 7
New Book
Chapter 8
Drama in Story
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thank You Everyone
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Book
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 ~ Lemon 🍋
Special Chapter
New Storys
Chapter 21 ~ Lemon 🍋 part 2

Intro

19.1K 443 95
By Loveedmodo

Y/n - Your name
L/n - Last name
H/c - Hair color
H/l - Hair length
S/c - Scale colors
E/c - Eye color
De/c - Dragon eye colors
(They can be the same color)

You are a ancient dragon that is be around for centuries that is are a intelligence and calm. You love humans for ther uniqueness and creativity to build and evolve.

And the humans loved you to. You helped them prosper by helping them with land, food, homes, etc. They even made a religion of you as there winged savior. All was good for what seemed years to come.

But because of how you perceive time you learn that sleeping for long periods of time helps move time for you faster.

But when it was time for you to sleep in one of your cycles you discovered that  humanity was struggling to keep balance between the fight against the Titans. So you decided to do something before your sleeping cycle so to help the humans 17 years before you were going to sleep you helped humanity build the walls to help protect then while you rested.

And now you wake up 50 years later only to find new and interesting people and a parquetry new and interesting man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 11.1K 65
what happens when you date humanity's strongest? warning: as you can tell...i wrote this when i was younger so this is so shitty but read at your ow...
358 32 5
[Levi x female reader] It's the year 843. Humanity has been unsuccessful in its attempts thus far to secure any territory beyond the three walls or t...
414K 12.2K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...
738K 19.2K 38
This story is about the life Levi and (Y/n) have from when they were kids raised by Kenny to when they were reunited as members of the survey corps...