PEACH BABY; šš“š’ 8š“š‡ šŒš„...

By pleasebby

šš„š€š‚š‡ šš€šš˜ š˜£š˜µš˜“ 8š˜µš˜© š˜®š˜¦š˜®š˜£š˜¦š˜³ š˜±š˜¢š˜³š˜¬ š˜­š˜¦š˜¦š˜©š˜ŗš˜¦ (š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜® š˜¤š˜©š˜¶š˜Æš˜Øš˜©š˜¢) "š™Øš™Ŗš™£š™§š™žš™Øš™š ļæ½... More

'š˜±š˜¢š˜³š˜¬ š˜­š˜¦š˜¦š˜©š˜ŗš˜¦'
'š˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜±š˜“ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æ'
'š˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜±š˜“ š˜°š˜¶š˜µš˜“š˜Ŗš˜„š˜¦'
'š˜­š˜¦š˜¦š˜©š˜ŗš˜¦'š˜“ š˜±š˜­š˜¢š˜ŗš˜­š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µ'
'š˜­š˜¦š˜¦š˜©š˜ŗš˜¦ & š˜µš˜¹š˜µ'
'š˜Æš˜¢š˜®š˜©š˜ŗš˜¦/š˜­š˜°š˜°š˜Æ š˜®š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜Æš˜µš˜“'
'š˜·š˜°š˜¶š˜Øš˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜µš˜¦š˜³š˜·š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜ø'
'š˜­š˜¦š˜¦š˜©š˜ŗš˜¦'š˜“ š˜“š˜°š˜­š˜° š˜¢š˜­š˜£š˜¶š˜®'
'š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜¤š˜¬š˜Æš˜¢š˜®š˜¦š˜“'
'š˜¢š˜øš˜¢š˜³š˜„ š˜“š˜©š˜°š˜ø š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜µš˜¦š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜¤š˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æ'
'š˜ŗš˜°š˜°š˜©š˜ŗš˜¦/š˜­š˜¦š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜Ŗ š˜®š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜Æš˜µš˜“'
'š˜®š˜¦š˜®š˜£š˜¦š˜³š˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜°š˜¶š˜Øš˜©š˜µš˜“'
'š˜©š˜°š˜£š˜¦/š˜­š˜¦š˜¦š˜“š˜¦š˜°š˜¬ š˜®š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜Æš˜µš˜“'
'š˜­š˜¦š˜Ŗš˜­š˜¢'š˜“ š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¤š˜°š˜³š˜³š˜¦š˜¤š˜µ š˜²š˜¶š˜°š˜µš˜¦š˜“ ÉŖ'
'š˜­š˜Ŗš˜®š˜Ŗš˜Æ/š˜«š˜Ŗš˜®š˜­š˜Ŗ/2š˜±š˜¢š˜³š˜¬ š˜®š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜Æš˜µš˜“'
'š˜§š˜¢š˜Æ š˜®š˜¦š˜¦š˜µš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø'
'š˜­š˜¦š˜¦š˜·/š˜µš˜¢š˜¦š˜©š˜ŗš˜¦ š˜®š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜Æš˜µš˜“'
'š˜µš˜¢š˜¦š˜Øš˜Ŗ š˜§š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜©š˜µ'
'š˜­š˜¦š˜¦š˜¬š˜°š˜°š˜¬/š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜°š˜°š˜¬ š˜®š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜Æš˜µš˜“'
'š˜«š˜¶š˜Æš˜Øš˜¬š˜°š˜°š˜¬ & š˜«š˜Ŗš˜®š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜“š˜±š˜Ŗš˜­š˜­š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜µš˜¦š˜¢'
'š˜£š˜µš˜“ š˜“š˜¤š˜¢š˜Æš˜„š˜¢š˜­'
'š˜®š˜°š˜³š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜¢š˜§š˜µš˜¦š˜³'
'š˜£š˜Ŗš˜Ø š˜©š˜Ŗš˜µ'
'š˜Ŗ'š˜® š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶'
'š˜£š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜Æš˜¦š˜øš˜“'
'š˜øš˜³š˜°š˜Æš˜Ø š˜„š˜¦š˜¤š˜Ŗš˜“š˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æ'
'š˜±š˜­š˜¢š˜Æ'
'š˜©š˜¦š˜­š˜­'

'š˜«š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜©š˜ŗš˜¦/š˜«š˜Ŗš˜­š˜¢ š˜®š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜Æš˜µš˜“'

14.8K 323 47
By pleasebby

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐘˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴— 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘦𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩

leehye was singing one of the songs that she heard in the radio as she was making her way trough the dorm.

— leehye? — a sudden, sleepy voice caused her to pause. — you're back already? — yoongi gave her a surprised look. maknae sighed, annoyance filled her body again.

— yeah. — she mumbled, chewing on her bottom lip.

— what happened to you bab... — yoongi started with the small grin on his face when the younger one cut him off.

— do you know where jungkook is? — she asked clearly annoyed now. suga chuckled.

— is he in trouble? — rapper asked teasingly leaning against the frame of the door to their bedroom.

— yeah, kinda. — she rolled her eyes.

— last time i check he was playing overwatch in his room. — he said. at that statement leehye's blood began to boil. her eyes darkened and she was looking scary, even for yoongi. — uh well, i'll be in our room if you need anything. — rapper said quickly and then disappeared behind the door.

leehye turned on her heel and stormed to the other maknae's room.

— jeon fucking jungkook! — she screamed furiously, kicking the doors open.

poor guy jumped on his bed surprised. his eyes widened as he looked at the girl. she was absolutely furious.

— yes? — he gave her a confused, scared smile as he put off his gaming set.

— yes?! it's all you have to say?! — she screamed causing other members to take a notice if a new conflict. soon after taehyung, hoseok and jimin were peaking their heads trough the doorway but non of them had a courage to speak up.

— um... — black haired boy started to get really nervous as he gave the boys a scared look after he noticed them.

— speak! — leehye demanded. her eyes were black and brows frowned.

fortunately for jungkook, after another scream seokjin appeared in the doorway.

— what's going on? — he asked entering the room. — why are you mad leehye?

girl turned to him, her eyes still furious but her voice softened a bit.

— jungkook is stupid. — she stated glancing at the other maknae. the room was silent for a moment.

— and why's that? — the oldest asked making his way towards girl. he stopped right in front of her. his brows were frowned as well. — what have you done kook? — he snapped his gaze to jeon.

— i don't know hyung! — boy defended himself, his voice high pitched. — she stormed here screaming already! — he said pointing at leehye.

— ugh i swear you are so stupid! — she screamed again looking back at him. — like seriously, do you know how to use your head?! — she wasn't done with screaming. although she wanted to scream more and more but jin cut her off.

— first thing first. — he sighed giving a quick look to the boys at the doorway. — stop screaming. — leehye snorted. — and tell me why is jungkook stupid?

— you don't know hyung? don't you remember how... — taehyung suddenly started talking, probably trying to reference to all the situations that occur at least once a week that can confirm lee's statement, but jin glared at him.

— hey! — another angry pout appeared on jk's face.

— so? — jin looked at leehye, waiting.

— ugh! — she rolled her eyes again and sat herself on the other maknae's bed, far away from him tho. — i was waiting for him to show up for so long! — she started. — at first i brushed it off and started practicing by myself because he's always late, but my stomach hurts so bad and i didn't want to overwork myself because i still need to practice with him but he never even bothered to show up! — she said in frustration and while she spoke jungkook's face started to light up with realization. — and i was calling him like every second! — she suddenly exploded with tears.

the room fell silent and all of the boys exchanged some looks.

— is she...? — hoseok gasped.

— on her... — jimin eyes were wide as he watched the crying girl.

—...period? — taehyung breathed out. all of them panicked.

— oh my god, i'm such an idiot. — jungkook sighed as he looked at his phone. leehye called him sixteen times. — leehye i'm so sorry, i ju... — she cut him off.

— stop. — she sobbed. — i feel horrible, leave me alone. — she tried to stand up but her stomach hurted so bad.

the maknae was ready to tear up again but then a pair of strong arms hugged her and soon she was in jin's arms on their way to his bedroom.

he placed her on the bed and gave her a little smile.

— you need to rest, take a nap. — he said stroking her hair gently. — i will make some tea for you. — he said standing up from the bed.

— no. — she pouted grabbing his hand. — stay, you know i need cuddles to sleep when it hurts this bad.— she said already half asleep.

— alright. — jin chuckled. — but only for twenty minutes, i have some work to do. — the older whispered as he laid next to lee, wrapping his arms around her tired body.

— goodnight oppa.

— goodnight.

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥— 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳

jin was seating alone, eating and talking about the performance they just did.

the room was quiet as yoongi was already asleep on his chair while his stylist was correcting his hair. namjoon was silent, reading something probably important and jungkook was also eating while looking at his phone. the rest was not there.

— it's really fun here in america, i'm telling you guys. — he said giving a cute smile to the camera. — a lot of food, you know. — he slightly laughed.

just after few seconds jimin and leehye entered the room chatting loudly.

— everyone! — leehye gave a smile as she noticed the camera. — we're practicing, right chim? — she looked at him, the boy nodded smiling.

— you guys are not tired? — jin asked, they all were in the frame now.

— tired? pff. — jimin said dramatically. — we just danced to boy with luv and mic drop, how can we be tired hyung? — he said sarcastically giving leehye a playful look.

— oh shut up. — leehye rolled her eyes. — anyways, watch us guys! — she said cheering to the camera. — you too oppa! — she gave jin a serious but also cute look.

they both started a little dance, it looked familiar to the bs&t choreo but was cuter than that.

— what is that? — jin chuckled.

— peaches and cream! — leehye was still dancing but now facing jin. — sweeter than sweet! — she and jimin were singing it all and dancing but in cute manner.

big smile was plastered on seokjin's face as he watched them both acting all cute. he bursted laugher out when jimin tripped over leehye's feet and lended next to him. but even if her partner gave up leehye was still dancing giving all the cute pouts to jin.

— did you liked it oppa? — she asked when she was done.

— of course baby, but i'm sure armys liked it even more. — he said winking at the camera.

— love you army! — she said cutely giving the camera a big kiss.

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓/𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ ★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"

𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 200 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘭 𝘪'𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 211 12
š€ š©š„šššœšž š°š”šžš«šž šØš§š„š² š­š”šž š¦š¢š¬šŸš¢š­š¬ ššš«šž ššš„š„šØš°šžš. š„šš¢š­š¢š§š  š‚šØš¦š©š„šžš­šžš šŸ•/šŸšŸŽ
55.3K 4.1K 130
ššƒšš‘šš’ššœ šš’ššœ ššŠ šš‹šš˜šš˜šš” ššŠšš‹šš˜ššžšš š™±ššƒšš‚ ššŠšš—šš ššŽššŸššŽšš›šš¢šššš‘šš’šš—šš šššš‘ššŠšš š™ø šš šš›šš˜ššššŽ šš’šš— šššš‘šš’ššœ šš’ššœ šššš’ššŒšššš’šš˜šš—. ššƒšš‘ššŽ ššŽššŸššŽšš—ššļæ½...
168K 3.9K 55
In which a girl joins BTS as their 8th member š™‹š™–š™§š™  š™…š™žš™¢š™žš™£ š™š™–š™£š™›š™žš™˜š™©š™žš™¤š™£
34 2 6
Bts members Who is BTS ? šŸ•ŗšŸ•“šŸ»šŸ•ŗšŸ•“ļøšŸ•ŗšŸ‘ÆšŸŒŗšŸŒˆšŸŒˆšŸŒ