Silver (Barry Allen's sister)

By EGvamp24

Cover made by: @breezzer_bree Mia Marie Allen Was a ordinary girl before the partical accelerator blew up. w... More

Introduction
Character Profile: Amelia "Mia" Marie Allen (Silver)
Character Profile: Benjamin Singh
Particle Accelerator Explosion
S.T.A.R Labs and a hostage
A nice walk with some Quality Sibling bond
Fastest Man Alive
Character profile: Millie Queen
Running from your Past
In my blood
Another day Another Meta
New powers as the Silver Streak
Flash vs Arrow Part 1
Flash vs. Arrow Part 2
The Man in the Yellow suit Part 1
The Man in the Yellow Suit Part Two
Revenge of the Rogues
Sounds of Silence
Crazy for You
Crazy for you Part 2
The Nuclear Man
Fallout
Out of Time
Rogue Time
Tricksters
All Star Team Up
Who Is Harrison Wells?/ The Trap
Grodd
Rogue air
The Man who saved Central City
SuperFamily
The Carlisle Family
Restoration
The fury of Firestorm
The light and the darkness
Zoom
Legends of Today and Tomorrow part 1
Legends of today and tomorrow part 2
Running to stand still
Potential Energy
The Reverse-Flash Returns
Fast Lane
Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2 cont.
Trajectory
Betrayed
Versus Zoom Part 1
Versus Zoom part 2

Fast enough

364 10 1
By EGvamp24

Barry's POV

I had no choice but to put Mia in the containment cells but not anywhere close to Thawne. I finally got up the nerve to talk to Thawne so I can ask him how to save my sister but all I did was just stare at him. "What? No Big Belly Burger? It's one of the few perks of living in this time. We're out of cows where I come from. You don't care about that.
You have questions. Go ahead." Thawne said and I frowned "Not sure where to start Thawne. That is your real name Eobard Thawne." "Since the day I was born." He said and smiled. "And when was that?" "That's not what you want to know. Go ahead, Barry. Ask it." He said and I sighed "What did you do to Mia? Why did you kill my mother?" "Because I hate you. Not you now. You years from now. And Mia, Mia will stay like that until I get what I want. I control her." Thawne said and I glared at him. "We're enemies, rivals, opposites, reverses of one another." He added and I frowned "Why? Wh-why were we enemies?" "It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter anymore. What matters is that neither of us was strong enough to defeat the other. In her coma, Mia would not age, she stays the same in the future until I wake her up.
She is mine, she's my future, she's my life. Future Flash, didn't like that. So I learned your secret. I learned your name. Barry Allen, Mia's adopted over-protective brother." Thawne said and I was confused. "And finally, I knew how to defeat you once and for all so I could have Mia all to myself. I travel back in time, kill you as a child. Wipe you from the face of the earth. But then you, future you, that is, followed me back, and we fought. We both landed some pretty solid shots. And then you, future you, got your younger self out of there. I was so mad. But then I thought what if you were to suffer a tragedy? What if you were to suffer something so horrible, so traumatic that your child self could never recover? Then you would not become The Flash. And so I stabbed your mother in the heart, and I was free. Finally able to return to a future without The Flash, only to realize that in traveling back I'd lost my way home. Lost my ability to harness the speed force. And without it, I was stuck here. Stranded in this time, unable to return to my own. And the only way back was The Flash. But The Flash was gone, and so I created him. And in doing that I created Silver who needed to be the Huntress and to be kept in her coma." Thawne explained and I shook my head. "Why train me? Why help me save so many people?" I asked and he smirked. "Because I needed you to get fast. Fast enough to rupture the space-time barrier and create a stable wormhole through which I could return home." "Why would I ever do that?" I asked and he sighed "Because Barry Allen, if you give me what I want, I'm gonna give you what you want. You can go back and save your mother. You can prevent your father from going to prison. You can reunite the Allen family." Thawne said and I frowned "No. No, I don't believe you, not without Mia in the picture. I want to kill you right now." I said with anger and he smiled "I know that rage. I used to feel that rage every time I looked upon you. Every time I see Mia with Ben. And now, somehow, I know what Joe and Henry feel when they look on you with pride. With love." Thawne said and I banged my fist at the cell door "No. No. Don't you ever say that to me!" I yelled and he sighed. "I know you're upset, but I'm giving you a chance. I'm giving you a chance to undo all the evil I've done. Don't you want that chance?" Thawne asked and I shook my head and closed the containment door.

Millie's POV

I looked at Ben when he overheard Thawne talking about Mia "The rare opportunity to go back in time and right a wrong and save your mother's life quite the paradox Harrison has presented you with, Mr. Allen." "The chance to be with someone you love? Seems pretty cut and dry to me." Caitlin said looking at Ronnie and smiled. "At first blush, Dr.
Snow, it would appear so, but this gift has unparalleled risk. Barry, the night your mother died, the night you saved yourself from being killed, that event altered the timeline you were already on and changed the course of history." Professor Stein said and Cisco frowned "So what you're saying is we're living in a parallel universe?" "Just like when I time traveled before." Barry said and I frowned "But he he only changed one day that time." I said and Professor Stein sighed "Exactly. Now imagine 15 years of compounded experiences. One different decision, no matter how big or small, impacts everything that follows. Moments upon moments, choices upon choices. No relationships, nothing would be as it is today, and you'd never know the difference because you'd never remember any of it." "So if I go back and save my mom, my dad doesn't go to prison. Me and Mia never live with Joe and Iris." Barry said and Cisco frowned "You might never meet me. Or Caitlin or Ronnie." "I'd never come to Central City and meet Mia without Oliver meeting you." I said and Professor Stein sighed "Truth is, there's no real way of knowing what your life will be." "There's no choice here, Barry. You have to do this. You gotta change the past." Joe said and I looked to the ground.

Ben's POV

I went to the Cells to see Mia and she was awake "Mia." I whispered and she looked up at me "Ben." She smiled and I held my hand to the glass. "Are you feeling okay?" I asked and she sighed "I feel fine. My head hurts though." She said and she looked behind me and her face dropped "Barry." "Mia, I thought Thawne hurt you. I'm so sorry I couldn't find you sooner." He said and she sighed. "What did I do Barry? Did I hurt anyone?" Mia asked and Barry shook her head "No, you didn't." He told her and she sighed in relief. "Any idea how long I have to be in here?" "We don't know but your mom is trying to find a way to get that device out of your neck or to disable it." Barry told her and she frowned. "Wait, my mom is here? As in my biological mom who gave me up?" Mia questioned and I nodded.

Mia's POV

I was so confused and I just stared at the women who was my mother "I can tell you might have some questions." "Yeah, a few like, where the hell have you been for the past 21 years?!?" I asked and she sighed. "I only gave you up to hide you from Thawne, I was wrong but it was the best choice. If I kept you, we'd be running for a long time and Thawne would have already killed me by now." She said and I frowned. "But yet your alive and your a doctor. I remember you from the hospital, you knew who I was but you didn't say anything." "I was in shock, It was years since I seen you." She said and I rolled my eyes. "Don't worry, once I get that device in your neck disabled you won't have to see me ever again." She told me and I frowned. "Oh so your going to run again. Wow, classic. Why don't you stay, me and you. We- we can be a family." I told her and she shook her head. "You are already happy with your family, your true family. I can't give you what they can.... A better life. You have your friends, your boyfriend, and you have Barry. You should be fine without me." My mom said and she walked away and Millie walked in. "Hey." "Hey... I'm sorry about your mom." Millie said and I sighed "Yeah me too. I can't believe she's just giving up." I said and Millie sighed "I know. Um Barry said you can come out of the cell now." She said and I smiled.

Ben's POV

Millie walked into the cortex with Mia following behind her and I walked up to her and pulled her into a long passionate kiss. "You ready to disable the device?" Cisco asked Mia and she smiled "Very ready." She said and he sighed and Dr. McHale walked over to Mia sharing a look and held a remote like device onto her neck. "Just take a deep breathe for me." Dr. McHale said and the device made a beep and she sighed "That should do it. How do you feel? Can you use your powers?" She asked and Mia shrugged and she turned invisible and then appeared again. "Huh, I can finally do that again. Um..." Mia smirked and she made a very small wave of electricity towards the empty chair.

Mia's POV

"My powers are back." I sighed and Barry hugged me "It's glad to have you back." He said and I smiled "It's good to be back. Now, what are we going to do about Thawne?" I asked and Barry sighed and updated me on what Thawne said. "According to wells' calculations, Barry super-speeds inside the accelerator ring. Once Barry reaches optimum speed, we then launch a hydrogen proton into the accelerator. Once the collision happens, a wormhole forms, opening a gateway into time itself but Mia will have to keep it open. It's at that moment I plan on shouting something along the lines of "Eureka" or possibly "Excelsior." I'm uncommitted." Professor Stein said and I gave him a small smile. "What do you think?" "I mean, on the one hand, it does make a kind of sense. On the other hand, why? Why, why would you ever consider doing this?" Cisco asked and Barry sighed and looked to me then back to Cisco. "You know why." "So, for this to actually work, how fast would Barry have to go?" Caitlin asked and Professor Stein sighed "By my estimates, Mach Two at a minimum." He said and my eyes widened then I turned to Barry "You've never gone that fast." "So what happens if Barry doesn't reach that speed? I mean, I'm imagining a bug hitting a windshield. How far off am I?" Joe asked and I cleared my throat. "Not far." I muttered and Joe frowned. "Let me worry about how fast I have to go.... We're gonna need something else too." Barry told Cisco and I frowned "Really? And what's that? 'Cause I don't know about you guys, but I'm not at all interested in helping you get yourself killed." Cisco said and Barry sighed "I need you to build a time machine." He said and I was confused.

We went to Cisco's workshop and I sighed "So, if Wells is as fast as you, what's he need a time machine for?" Ronnie asked and Barry sighed "Apparently he lost his speed when he killed our mom. He gets it back sometimes but only in spurts. He can't fully control it." Barry explained and I frowned. "So I was right about the wheelchair. He was using it to charge himself." "So after I open the wormhole and Mia holds it open, he's gonna need the ship to travel back to the future. He's been squirreling away the parts." He said and I sighed "How long do I have to hold it for?" I questioned but Barry shrugged. "Now we just need to put it together." "Ronnie, I love you, but this is a time machine, not a bookcase from IKEA." Cisco said as Ronnie looked at the parts and frowned "We got a problem. These tiles they're made of tungsten." "Well, tungsten does have the highest melting point of any other element." Cisco said and he nodded "Yeah, but the dust it generates is flammable. The pressure exerted from the wormhole-" "Yeah. Yeah. It could cause a hole to be melted into the exterior. It could explode." Cisco said and looked to Barry and I. "Any ideas?" "Let me ask Dr. Evil. Which used to be a name that made me smile." Cisco said and I sighed "I'm coming too, there's no way I'm letting you go down there alone with him." I said and Barry sighed "Be careful." He said and I followed behind Cisco.

"Something on your mind, Cisco?" Thawne asked and I just looked up from the ground as I leaned against the wall. "No...Yes. How did you fit your Reverse-Flash suit into that little ring? Is it some sort of compressed micro tech? Or actually, forget it. I don't care. Maybe a little." Cisco stuttered and I rolled my eyes "Ronnie's right. I should have accounted for the temporal shearing." "Glad we're still good for something." Cisco said and he looked at him. "I never underestimated your contribution, Cisco. Or Ronnie's. Matter of fact, do you know how many times I wished you were there with me as I rebuilt the accelerator? It would have been a lot more fun." Thawne said and Cisco frowned "Yeah? Well, doesn't change the fact that your nifty little Time Sphere-" "Is that what you're calling it?" Thawne said and I rolled my eyes "Whatever it's called. It's gonna blow." I told him and he looked up at us "Not if you cement the tiles with a cobalt resin. That'll prevent degradation in conditions of extreme heat." "Okay. Fine. We'll try that." Cisco said and Thawne frowned. "That's it? That's all?" "Well, what do you want me to say?" Cisco asked and Thawne shrugged "I don't know, Cisco. I thought that of anyone, you'd be a little more understanding of my predicament. I don't belong here. These barbaric times. It's like living amongst the dead." "Is that what you told yourself? When you killed me?" Cisco asked and I saw that moment play in my head. Thawne looked confused and frowned "What? What did you say?" "It was an alternate timeline. One that Barry reset. But I never forgot it. It just kept coming back to me. And I can still picture the way you looked at me when you called me a son and you crushed my heart with your fist." Cisco said and I nodded "Same with me." I said standing next to Cisco and Thawne stared at us. "Cisco I'm sorry." "Yeah. It sucked." Cisco said and Thawne shook his head "Not for killing you Both. I'm sure I had a good reason. I'm sorry for the fact that you're able to retain traces of another timeline just like Mia. You're able to see through the vibrations of the universe. It means I wasn't sure until just now." Thawne said and I frowned. "Sure of what?" "The night the Particle Accelerator exploded You were affected too." He said and I looked to Cisco "What are you talking about?- No....I wasn't." "Don't be afraid, Cisco. A great and honorable destiny awaits you now.
I only hope that as you're living your great adventure, that you remember who gave you that life.
And that it was given out of love." Thawne said and I shook my head. Cisco left and I sighed turning on leave but Thawne stopped me "You were one of my greatest creations, I just hope the next time I see you will be different." Thawne said and I turned on my heels and looked at him. "There won't be a next time because I'm free from you. You don't control me anymore." I told him and closed the containment doors.

I went to the cortex and looked to Millie, Ben and Barry "You okay." "I will be after he is gone. Are you?" I asked Barry and he sighed. "We have a problem." Professor Stein said walking in and I frowned "What?" I asked and he sighed. "The calculations. There is a danger." "I know. I'm ready to take the risk." Barry said and Stein shook his head "No, not just to you but to everyone. Wells didn't tell us everything. Barry, even if you do reach the right speed, colliding with the hydrogen particle, there is a chance that explosion could create a singularity." Professor Stein said and I frowned "What's a singularity?" Millie asked and Cisco sighed "It's a black hole." "We could destroy Central City." Barry said and I frowned. "For starters. If we create a singularity here and then cannot control it, we could be looking at a global catastrophe." "So long and thanks for all the fish." cisco said and I gave him a concerning look.

We all got together and consulted with Thawne "Well, sure, there's a bit of a risk." Thawne said and I looked to Professor Stein "I would hardly refer to possibly causing an extinction-level event as "a bit of a risk."" "Yeah, and your accelerator's been about as reliable as the beater I drove in high school." Joe said and Thawne chuckled. "Let me ask you a question. How many meta-humans- how many dangers have we faced this year together? Or did you forget that was me fighting alongside each and every one of you? I have been planning this for almost two decades. It will work." He said and I frowned "And how do we make sure we don't open a black hole in the middle of Central City?" Cisco asked and I looked to the monitor. "So, once the wormhole stabilizes by Mia's powers, Barry will have 1 minute and 52 seconds to alter the past and return to this time. If and when he does that, Mia can close the wormhole, and we can all live happily ever after. Almost two minutes. More than enough time to save Nora." "But not enough time to stop you from going home?" Barry and I asked and Thawne smiled "Everything's a choice." He said and I sighed "How am I suppose to hold a wormhole open for almost two minutes?" I asked and he smiled "I told you Mia, you will find your potential and this is it. You are strong especially with your mind, You need to believe in yourself." Thawne said and I sighed. "And what if I'm late?" "You won't be. I believe in you, Barry. Always have. So I guess the question is, do your friends and family believe in you as much as I do?" He said and Caitlin turned off the monitor then Barry walked out but me and Joe followed.

"Barry." I muttered and he laughed "So, if I don't run fast enough to collide with the particle, then I'm dust, and if I do run fast enough but I'm not back here in time, then a black hole will form, swallow up the city and possibly the world.
You're sure you still want to look me in the eyes and tell me this is for the best?" Barry asked Joe and he sighed "I'd be lying if I told you I did. Truth is, I don't I don't know what to think." "I thought you were the sure one. I was kind of banking on that when I made my decision the first time." Barry said and I smirked "I was faking it. Sometimes parents do that. Most of the time, parents do that. Look, of course I'm scared. But I didn't want you to not help your mother because you were worried about me." Joe said and Barry sighed. "Well, I'll always worry about you, Joe and Mia, just like you'll always worry about me. Sorry, but you can't stop that." Barry said and I nodded "I get it." "Do you think I can do this? You think I can save our mom? I mean, do you think I'm fast enough?" Barry asked Joe and he nodded "Yes. I know you are." "Just like I know you can too." I added and he smiled "You know, I've I've dreamed my whole life about saving her, freeing my dad, having us together again, and I never thought I'd have to lose another parent to do that." "Barry" Joe started but he went on. "Joe, it's true. It's true. I've always been so focused on everything that I lost that night, but I gained so much too. We were born with one father, and that tragedy gave us another. And I don't think we can lose you." Barry said and Joe had tears in his eyes "You won't ever lose me. Ever, you hear me? Ever." Joe cried and he hugged both of us. I went to the cortex and walked up to Ben and kissed him "I love you, Ben. I don't want to be with anyone else but you." I told him and he smiled "I love you too." He said kissing my forehead and Caitlin came in and asked me if I could help her get ready for her small wedding which I gladly said yes to.

Caitlin and I walked out and I smiled at Millie and Ben "Is this actually binding?" "My father made me become a rabbi before he would send me to MIT. This will be "legit," as the kids say." Professor Stein said to Ronnie and I frowned "No kids say that." Ronnie and I said together and Stein sighed. "Let's not fight on our wedding day." He said and I chuckled "If it's all right with everyone, I'd like to skip all the Hebrew. I've learned a lot about merging one's life with another this past year. Yet, for all the incredible advancements in science we've all been party to, the mystery that brings two people together through love is still the province of magic." Professor Stein said and I looked at Ben and mouthed an "I love you." To him which he mouthed "I love you too." Back to me. "Mr. Ramon, the rings please.". Cisco held out his hands with the rings in them and I chuckled "I owe you a real ring." "I don't need one. I have everything and everyone that I could ever need right here. And if all the events of the past year have led us to this moment, it was worth it. I love you, Ronnie." Caitlin said and I smiled. "I now pronounce you husband and wife." "Wait..." Ben said and we all frowned "Ben... what are you..." "I've been waiting for the right time but who knows what will happen in the future. I love you, Mia Allen and I want to spend my whole life with you." Ben said and he pulled out a little black box and I gasped. Ben got down on one knee and opened it up "Mia Allen, will you marry me?" He asked and I smiled and nodded "Yes, yes!" I yelled and everyone was cheering. "You may kiss your brides." Professor Stein said and Ben pulled me in a kiss.

We all were ready to get Thawne back home and I got mentally prepared to hold that energy for two minutes "Okay. There are gonna be three yous back there the you from the future who saved younger you from the Reverse-Flash and now you you. Remember, wait until future you gets younger you out of there, and then you can go and save your mom." Cisco explained and he smiled "Piece of cake." "May the Speed Force be with you." Cisco smiled and Barry hugged him. I smiled and Barry looked to Joe "Good-bye, Dad." "Good-bye, Son." Joe said and hugged Barry "Iris" "You don't have to say anything. I already know. I hope whatever life you get, it's enough for you. That it makes you happy." Iris said and kissed his forehead. "You too." He said looking at Eddie and nodded.

Barry and I walked into the particle accelerator and I sighed then looked to him "I guess this is it." I said and he smiled "Next time I see you things will be different." Barry said and I nodded. "Remember, Mr. Allen, assuming you achieve the proper velocity and open the wormhole, Miss Allen, you have to hold the wormhole till we close it. You will only have 1 minute and 52 seconds to save your mother and return. Or else..." "We know." Barry said and we looked to Thawne. "Well you hold both our futures in your hands now, Mr. Allen. And I know you can do it. Now Run Barry. Run." Thawne said and Barry started running and I sighed "How do I do this?" I asked and he smiled "Once you they inject the hydrogen particle and the wormhole opens, clear your mind and the rest will follow." Thawne said and I nodded.

"Barry, what you're seeing is the Speed Force: your past, you present, your future all at once. So you need to focus on where you want to go. So think about that night. Think about your mother." I heard Thawne say and I could feel Barry go back in time, which I could see it in my mind. "Mia, now." I heard and I closed my eyes and held up my arms and released an electric energy and I felt weight add onto it.

Ben's POV

"What's that? What happened?" Millie asked and Cisco watched the computer "Barry he's gone." "Look. The wormhole. And it's stable. Start the clock." Professor Stein said and I frowned "You can do this Mia." I muttered to myself and Stein sighed "I believe it's time to say good-bye to Harrison Wells." He said and Joe, Cisco, and Eddie went down to the Accelerator.

Cisco's POV

"It's beautiful. Rip Hunter would be impressed. He built the first one of these. Interesting man." Thawne said and something came out of the wormhole. "Now what the hell is that?" "That's my cue to leave. Thank you, Cisco." Thawne said and I frowned. "Don't ever come back." I told him and he looked to Mia and smiled then got into his time machine but soon a bright light appeared and something else came out of the wormhole which it was Barry and we were all knocked to the ground.

Mia's POV

I lost my balance and fell off the platform and I saw Barry and I gasped "Oh, my God. Barry." I muttered and Thawne groaned. "You didn't save her. Why? Why? You could have had the life you wanted. You could have had everything you ever wanted!" Thawne yelled and Barry looked at me and smirked "I already do." He said and I smiled. "Not for long." Thawne said and my eyes widened. Thawne and Barry started fighting and I went back to holding the wormhole until it closed. "Just so we're clear, after I kill you, I'm going to kill them." Thawne said and Eddie came up behind me "Mia, remember what we talked about before?" He asked and I frowned "No Eddie. I can't." I said and I remembered our conversation when he came to see me this morning.

Flashback to their conversation

"Eddie, what's up? Is everything okay?" I asked him as he pulled me into the training room "If anything goes wrong, I need you to kill me." Eddie said and I frowned "What the hell are you talking about?" I asked him and he sighed. "Thawne kept me safe for a reason. That night he killed all those guards and not me, he had a reason. Promise me, you'll do it." Eddie explained and I shook my head. "Eddie that's insane. I am not going to kill you." "Please, Mia. Just if the plan goes wrong. I'm the wild card." Eddie said and I sighed "I'll think about it but there's no promise." I told him and he nodded.

Present time

"Please Mia. We both want to be the hero, this is the chance. It's not a coincidence that he kept me alive." Eddie said and he handed me his gun. "Eddie, please don't make me do this." I said and I turned my head to see Thawne about to kill Barry "Then I'm going to kill your father. I always win, Flash." He said and I pulled the trigger and I gasped "Eddie!" Joe yelled and my grip on the gun loosened and I saw Iris came in.

"What did you do? What did you do? What did you do?" Joe yelled and Eddie smiled "No such thing as a coincidence." He said and I couldn't breathe. "What's happening?" Barry asked and I dropped the gun "Cisco, help me." "Eddie's his ancestor. If Eddie dies, he'll never be born, and He's being erased from existence." Cisco said and Thawne dropped to his knees "Eddie. Eddie, no, no. Stay with me, okay? Stay." "He was wrong, it turns out. I'm a hero after all." Eddie said and Iris nodded "You are, Eddie. You are my hero." "That's all I ever wanted to be. Your hero." He said and Eddie looked at me "Thank you." He said and he took his last breathe and I didn't know what to think. "I've controlled your life for so long, Barry. How will you get along without me?" Thawne said as he looked to me and he was erased from existence. I dropped to my knees and I screamed "Guys, that's not good." I heard Cisco said and Barry came to my side "Iris, we have to go." "I'm not leaving him." Iris cried and Barry picked me up "We have to go now, honey. I'm sorry." Joe said and Barry speeded all of us away and we ran outside.

"So that's what we didn't want to happen." Cisco said and we all frowned "What's it doing?" "Feeding. The singularity won't stop, not even after the Earth is gone. I'm afraid the accretion disc has already assembled." Professor Stein yelled and Millie and Ben stood beside me. "Diffuse material that's in orbital motion around the singularity." "What does that mean?" Ben asked and he sighed. "We have to disrupt the motion. Basically it's just like the tornado, only upside down. And bigger. And scarier." "Barry, that event has an energy level of at least 6. 7 Tera Electron Volts. It cannot be stopped." Professor Stein said and I frowned "This is my fault." I muttered and Barry shook his head "No it's not. I have to try." Barry said and he hugged me. Barry ran into the singularity and I watched as he ran in a circle and I had and Idea, something I don't know if it would get me killed but I'd rather be killed by doing the right thing. "Ben, I have an Idea but your not gonna like it. You have to trust me." I said and he grabbed my wrist "Just come back to me." He said and I transported into the singularity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 918 51
Delaney West, the oldest and adoptive daughter of Detective Joe West, was affected when the Particle Accelerator exploded. She became the Silver Sire...
15.3K 390 17
Barry Allen was a normal boy who lost his parents at age 11 and is now a CSI for the CCPD. After he as struck by lightning and in a coma for nine mon...
93.7K 1.7K 24
Zoe Sparks never believed in the impossible . . . until an accident made her the impossible. The night the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator explode...
4.1K 139 21
Barry Allen and Mia Queen is the same age 25 Barry's Parents died when Barry was 6 murdered by an intruder Rals Al Ghul took Barry in the league wher...