Assassins X Reader ( Assassin...

By RobenChan3

I don't own the characters or your character. If you want to know more, please read the introduction. Note:... More

Introduction
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 1)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 2)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader(Part 3)
Edward Kenway x Japanese Pirate Reader
Arno Dorian x Child Reader
Malik Al-Sayf x Reader
Female Connor Kenway
Ezio Auditore x Reader (Modern)
Edward Kenway x Child Reader
Haytham Kenway x Reader
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader(Part1)
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader (Part 2)
Jacob Frye x Reader
Shay Cormac x Daughter Reader
Jack The Ripper x Reader
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Edward Kenway x Reader
Father Ethan Frye x Albino! Daughter!Reader
AltaΓ―r Ibn La' Ahad x Reader
Yandere Cesare Borgia x Artist Reader
Federico Auditore x Wife Reader
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 1)
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 2)
Father Giovanni Auditore x Daughter Reader x Brother Ezio Auditore
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader (Part 3)
Arno Dorian x French Reader
Desmond Miles x Ancestor Assassin Reader
Requests!
Edward Kenway x Reader
Assassin Shay Cormac x Wife Assassin Reader
Jacob Frye x Reader
Father AltaΓ―r Ibn La Ahad x Daughter Reader
Father Ezio Auditore x Teen Daughter Reader
Darim Ibn La Ahad x Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader (Part 2)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 1)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 2)
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Shay Cormac x Child reader
Requests are Closed

All the Assassins x Modern Reader

4.3K 71 110
By RobenChan3

It has been a while, right?

Here's another story and hope you like it.

Requested by @Redlocks01

Imagine:- All the Assassins appear in your house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long day in the college and the part-time job, Y/N was already exhausted. But she always had time for playing Assassin's Creed since she had the whole collection. Come to think of it, when it comes to playing Assassin's Creed the exhaustion disappears so suddenly and this is going to happen today too.

She reached to her house and ran to her livingroom room, excited to play AC games. She quickly prepared everything she needed " Some snacks, check. Warm blanket, check. My favorite games, check. (Xbox/Playstation) connected, check. Everything is ready!!" She sat down and wrapped her F/C blanket around her and held the controller in her hands.

" What should I play? Oh, why not playing (your favorite AC game)!!"

She put the disk in and started to play. Time passed and she continued to play until something happened, "What? What just happened?" The game suddenly froze. "What the hell? It was just fine now!!" Y/N said. She tried the other games, but they did the same.

"C'mon, it can't be--" suddenly, a white light appeared from the TV making the shocked girl to cover her eyes. Thuds were heard after the light disappeared, she uncovered her eyes, "WHAT!?"

There, in her livingroom, all the Assassins were standing, looking around this place. However, they looked at her, and each one pulled his weapon which made her scared."Who are you? Where did you brought us?" A man in white hood said. "P-please, low your w-weapons first! No one will h-harm you here!" Y/N stuttered, afraid that they might kill her before she could explain everything. "I think we should give her a chance, what do you think?" A man with a top hat said, all of them nodded and looked at you again.

"M-my name is Y/N L/N, and all of you are in C/N (City name)." She introduced herself to them. The assassins were also about to introduce themselves, but she stopped him, "I know all of you...." she said with a smile and started to name them one after another.

The white hooded man "Your name is Altaïr Ibn la Ahad."

The man in white and red robes "You're Ezio Auditore Da Firenze."

The man in white and blue robes "You're Edward Kenway."

The man in grey robes" Your name is Shay Patrick Cormac."

The man with also white and a bit darker blue robes "And you, Connor Kenway."

The man in all blue robes "You're Arno Victor Dorian."

The man with a top hat "And last, your name is Jacob Frye."

All of them looked at each other then back to her. Arno was the one to talk, "How do you know our names?" He asked. Y/N pulled his disk case and gave it to him, "This is you! You somehow left the video game and came to my house and the same goes for everyone." She said which made everyone more confused.

"I guess I have to explain a lot."

Time skip:-

The second day, all of the assassin woke up before Y/N. Last night, she explained everything to the men and did some sleeping arrangements. It turned out that she had to share her bed with Ezio who likes to flirt with all of the women,  but she had to study almost all night since the next day she had no classes. The assassins sat in the livingroom waiting for the H/C haired woman to wake up.

"I'm so hungry!! When she is going to wake up?" Jacob said. "She didn't sleep well last night, she said she had some work to do." Ezio said since he was the one who shared her room. Altaïr stood up and was about to leave, but Arno stopped him, "Where are you going?"

"To wake her up."

Before anyone could stop him, Altaïr walked to her room. He opened the door and saw Y/N still asleep, he approached her and knelt in front of her. He pushed some of her H/C hair away to see her face, "Pretty." Was the only thing he thought of with a smile. Her eyelashes were long, her nose was perfectly shaped and her lips were so kissable. Altaïr wanted badly to press his lips against hers, but he had just met her. He couldn't just do this, it would be awkward to do so and also the other assassins would let him alone.

Altaïr pushed those thoughts and focused on waking the female, "Y/N, wake up! It's morning." However, the girl turned to other side and mumbled so words. Altaïr sighed and stood up, he wrapped his arms around her back and behind her knees and lifted her up. He mad his way to the livingroom where the other assassins were waiting.

"What's wrong?" Asked Connor. Altaïr put Y/N on the couch after Edward and Shay left, "She refuses to wake up." He said, crossing his arms and thinking of a way to wake her up. However, he didn't notice that Jacob and Ezio were looking at each other as if they share the same thought. Shay looked at them, "You both look like you have an idea." Altaïr took a step back, "If it will work and wake her, you're welcome to try." He said.

"It will definitely work, I assure you."

", it will!"

Both of them walked to herand nodded to each other, the suddenly attacked her with tickles on her sides. Y/N burst into laughing, "HAHAHAHA... S-STOP HAHAHA...." The other assassins somehow felt jealous, even Ezio and Jacob felt jealous of each other.

~~

After the long morning, Y/N and the assassins were setting in the livingroom. Y/N was showing them her photo album of her family and childhood.

"Who is that, Y/N?" Jacob asked, pointing at the boy beside you. "This is my twin brother, his name is B/N. He is studying outside the country." She said. Then Arno pointed at another photo with you and another boy playing, "And that one?" Y/N smiled sadly at the picture and said "This my childhood crush, we were friends but he died because of sickness. I really loved him purely back there."

"Oh, I also used to love one of my childhood friends. I'm pretty sure you know her."

Y/N nodded at his statement and smiled. Suddenly, Y/N's phone rang and the assassins pulled their weapons "Guys, it's just my phone don't worry." Y/N showed them her phone so they would calm down. She answered the call and put it on speaker so they could hear her best friend shouts.

"You damn Novice, were have you been?" Your best friend yelled. She was kind of the people who always yelling but care about you secretly. "I'm sorry, I overslept." She yelled again. "You overslept again, why do I have to do your work here?" Y/N gulped "I'm sorry, could you cover for me today? I'm a bit sick." The girl just sighed "Fine, but you have to make it up for me!" Y/N rolled her eyes, "Alright, I will."

With that she ended the call. Altaïr smirked and said, "She reminds me of Malik." Y/N laughed and said, "I didn't mention but she has a crush on him."

"I wish he came too."

~~

Y/N was in the kitchen, making some chocolate cake. Then Shay and Edward walked in, "Lass, what are you doing?" Edward asked. "Chocolate cake." She said. Both of the men tilted their heads, "Look!!" She showed them the cooking book.

"Looks delicious!" Shay said.

"Do you want help, lass?" Edward asked.

Y/N nodded and they started to work. Short while later and the cake was in the oven. Y/N was cleaning up the mess, then an evil idea popped up. She pulled a handful hand of flour and threw it on the men. Both of them were taken by surprise while Y/N laughed at their shocked faces. Shay held her in her place and Edward took some flour in his hand.

"Don't you dare, Edward?" Y/N threatened him. Edward smirked and said "You started it lass..." Shay chuckled and finished "You have to handle the consequences." Edward approached her and rubbed the flour on her face.

"For love of...." Y/N yelled and grabbed the flour bag and ran after them. It turned that the other assassins also joined the flour fight." That was fun." Arno said. "I admit I enjoy this more then hanging out with the Rooks." Jacob said. Connor started to look around while sniffing, "Did you cook something?" Connor asked which made Y/N, Shay and Edward look at each and shouted "THE CAKE!!"

Thankfully, they managed to save the cake.

~~

It was night time and all of the assassins and Y/N decided to watch a horror movie. She prepared some popcorn and the chocolate cake from earlier to eat while watching. They were focusing on the movie until the screen went black. "Why do I have a bad feeling?" Altaïr asked, "I also don't like the sound of it." Suddenly, a creepy face appeared with a loud shout which made everyone yell. All of the assassins somehow hugged Y/N and hid in the hug.

After the movie, the males and female decided to sleep in the livingroom in random positions. "Good night guys." Y/N said, "Good night!" All of them said.

"..."

" Um... Guys, can you sleep?" Y/N asked.

"No, I couldn't!" Jacob said.

"It seems like that movie is a bit stronger for us to handle." Arno said.

"I agree, I'm not watching this merda again." Ezio said.

"I feel like we are not alone any more." Connor said.

"Man, sleep just escaped!!" Edward said.

"Anyone who have a better idea, I'm not planning on staying awake all night." Altaïr asked.

"I wish I can help with this!" Y/N said.

"..."

No reply.

"Let's sleep together!!" All of the assassins said.

"What?"

All of them hugged Y/N again while she just lied there. She ended up being in the middle of the assassins," Good night guys, you're the best!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for being late. I did my best in this request and I hope you like it.

See you soon.

Be amazing.
RC~😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 19 14
THESE ONESHOTS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO THE MORE RECENT ACCOUNT @YeahNopeNotHappening PLEASE SEND YOUR REQUESTS THERE! π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣π•₯𝕖𝕕: 𝕆𝕔π•₯𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟝π•₯οΏ½...
474K 12.1K 144
These one shots will consist of Desmond Miles, Altair Ibn La Ahad, Ezio Auditore, Connor Kenway, Edward Kenway, Haytham Kenway, Shay Cormac, Arno Dor...
161K 2.7K 34
[ COMPLETED ] STARTED: OCTOBER 2017 FINISHED: JUNE 2019 EDITED: AUGUST 2021 in which i write about everyone's favorite assassin's (and templars πŸ˜‰) ...
69.1K 1.8K 29
A young girl has experienced almost everything the world has to offer from good to evil. The one thing keeping her going was her love of history. Her...