Mabel, Dipper and Me

By theshipper101

My name's Kayla. My parents decided that we would move away from our normal life in the city and come to this... More

Chapter 1: Gravity Falls
Chapter 2: The Mystery Shack
Chapter 3: Hunting a Werewolf
Chapter 4: The Sleepover
Chapter 5: Chasing a Bipper
Chapter 6: Interigation
Chapter 7: Problems
Chapter 8: An Old Enemy
Chapter 9: Enemies Unite
Chapter 10: Losing
Chapter 11: Escape
Chapter 12: The Firecrystal
Chapter 13: Rescue
Chapter 14: Reunion
Chapter 16: Dreams
Chapter 17: Soos Saves The Day
Chapter 18: Finding a Cure
Author's Note: Sorry
Chapter 19: A Place from the Past
Chapter 20: Finding the Fountain
Chapter 21: The Fountain Works Too Well
Chapter 22: Home and More Dangers
Chapter 23: Missing Parents
Chapter 24: Bipper Once Again
Chapter 26: You Stupid Coward!
Chapter 27: A Little Help From Stan
Chapter 28: Kiddnapped
Chapter 29: You Let One Thought Into Your Mind...
Chapter 30: At Least I have A Friend
Chapter 31: The "Exiting" Life of a Captive
Chapter 32: Planning an Escape
Chapter 33: Freedom
Chapter 34: Explaining To Gruncle
Chapter 35: Nightmares
Author's Note
Chapter 36: Possesion Once Again
Chapter 37: Body Switch Troubles
Chapter 38: Stan's Secret
Chapter 39: Mind Visit
Chapter 40: Going Home
Author's Note
Chapter 41: Suspitions
Chapter 42: Defeat
Chapter 43: Escape
Chapter 44: A Surprise
Chapter 45: The Facility
Chapter 46: Bipper & Mabill
Chapter 47: Answers
Chapter 48: Caught
Chapter 49: Kidnapped (again)
Chapter 50: The Museum
Chapter 51: Memory Loss
Chapter 52: I Hate The Pines
Chapter 53: Doubt
Chapter 54: Memory Flop
Chapter 55: Sane or Insane?
Chapter 56: Bill's a Human, Again
Chapter 57: Explination, please!
Chapter 58: Gravity Hiccup
Chapter 59: The Nightmare Begins
Chapter 60: Return of the Government Guys
Chapter 61: The End is Near
Chapter 62:More Like See Ya Later
Epilouge
Alternet Ending #1
Alternet Ending #2
Sequeal?
Confirmed

Chapter 15: Planning

443 20 0
By theshipper101

It took us twice the time it took me to get back to the Mystery Shack. Which was understandable, because Dipper was having troubles. He said he was fine, but I guessed he may have pnemona or something. He was in that ice for a while. I just hoped I was wrong.

We finally got to the Mystery Shack. Mabel was supporting Dipper and the bag was getting heavier. "What about your uncle?" I asked.

Mabel shrugged. "He won't mind," she said. "We come home like this all the time. I'm sure he won't belive us if we told him what happened though. We should really get you home. Your parents must be worried sick!"

I nodded. "Let's get back to the Mystery Shack first," I said. "Then I can go home."

We made our way to the Mystery Shack. I opened the door and let Mabel and Dipper in, then followed them. It was early morning and there was no one in the gift shop. "Gruncle Stan must be giving a tour." Mabel said. Mabel lead Dipper over to a chair and set him down. "I'll go get you some Mabel juice," she said. "That'll warm you up!"

Dipper gagged. "Please don't."

Mabel hit him in the shoulder. "I'm joking! I'll get you some hot cocoa. You want anything, Kayla?"

I shrugged. "I guess I'm a little hungry."

"I'll make you an omlet," she said.

"Um, okay," I said. Mabel slipped into the kitchen.

I looked at Dipper and rose a eyebrow. "Mabel juice?" I asked.

"Best not to think about it," he said. "Its just a drink Mabel invented."

I nodded. I could see Mabel doing that.

"Um, Kayla," Dipper said.

"Yes?"

"I just wanted to thank you for saving my butt out there."

I shrugged. "I'm guessing you would've done the same for me. What are friends for?"

Dipper smiled a little. It was nice to have someone watching your back every once in a while.

Then I remembered something. "Wait, what about Bill?"

The slight smile disapeared from Dipper's face. "Oh gosh!" He said. "This is all my fault!" He said. "If I didn't summon him, we wouldn't be in this mess!"

"You where just trying to protect Mabel," I said. "Don't worry. If I had a sibling, I would totally do anything I can to protect them."

"But I might have put, not only Mable, but also you and me in danger!" Dipper said. "This is worse then when I raised the dead!"

"Wait, what?"

"Nevermind," Dipper waved it off. "Anyway, we've got to find out a way to get rid of Bill. Get me a black light!"

I nodded and ran up to the attic, leaving behind the jounal for Dipper. I remembered seeing one earlier. It was around here somewhere...

"Aha!" I said in triumph. I grabbed the black light and ran down the stairs. I went into the shop and handed the black light to Dipper. He took it and held it up to the page on Bill. His eyes lit up. "Here!" He put his finger on a paragraph. "This demon can be driven out by tricking it into saying where he secretly hides when he's not summoned," Dipper read. "How are we going to do that?"

"Are you good at manipulating people?" I asked.

"Actually, Mabel's better at it," Dipper said. "I guess we'll let Mabel handle this one, but we should stay right behind her. Okay, can you call her in so we can think of a plan?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 58.3K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.3K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...