5 nights as freddies fucked p...

By Nahochan

There will be players of each players. There will be randomness of each randomness that you have ever seen. E... More

WARNING: (PLEASE READ.) (UPDATED
In a Pizzeria.
Short timing.
The fun begins...
The Pizzeria 2 the No rescue. {} The Attack of the Animatronics
50% Happy - %50 Attacked {} The Attack of the Animatronics \ 2
Do you want moar?
OVER TROUBLE. ( FNAF 3)| Attack of the Animatronics 3.
The last Survivors. (PART..... wait wut?)
Phantom (Screaming) Party / Saving Pewds?
Them and Again / Outside of the pizzeria. / VAN FIGHT.
WHOS GOING TO RULE THA WORLD?!?!
Fnaf 4... OMG????
Here we go again bruh.! (When animatronics attack too long 4)
Outer space - fnaf 4 - part 2.
ANIMATRONIC ISOLATION?
FUDGES ITS A DRAMA! (only a little..)
Five nights at Fuckboys / RPG! / 600 VIEWS?!?
The next Round...
FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDIES AS A MOVIE YAS! Part 1/2
5 NIGHTS AT FREDDIES AS A MOVIE! parte 2/2 & FREDDYS RAMPAGE!
World war.... 5! / FIVE NIGHTS AT FUCKBOYS 2 WITH 701 VIEWS!
FIVE NIGHTS AT FUCKBOYS 2 PART 2! / MLG PARTY.
THE WALKING ANIMATRONICS FINAL DEAD (INTRO) / 800 THANKSGIVING VIEWS!
THE WALKING ANIMATRONICS FINAL DEAD 1/1 TO 900 VIEWS!
The next horror attraction part 1
FIVE NIGHTS AT FUCKBOYS 3 PART 1 / 1K CELEBRATION!
FIVE NIGHTS AT FUCKBOYS 3 PART 2 / BOMB PROBLEM.
A fun of circles / An aggreement
Mystery Ahead / All behind this was...
2 Heads and 1 Tails.
Back in the lifetime part 1
Back in a Lifetime Part 2
FIVE NIGHTS AT FUCKBOYS 3 ROUND FINALS?! / SEQUEL SOON ?
Five nights at freddies fucked pizzeria part 2 Intro
A Short Episode / Topicless
CELEBRATING 1.23K RANDOMS AND 4TH OF JULY AMERICA! part 1/5
World on change?! part 2/5
A Legend divided and reunited 3/5
The Nightmare Grows 4\5
Theory judge court / Whats all the theories?
Timelines is just still fixing and running out / Judge court part 2
.The Death Hour... / Behind the suitcase? 5/5
Five nights At fuckboys 4 in a brotherhood.
✔ The whole plot-twisted & heart warming ending ✖
→ Decision has ended ←

Golden freddy (GF) 4 mark? o_o

60 2 0
By Nahochan

>It became brownout again as a while ago everyone had disappeared. Kate was the only one and golden freddy and mark were just chatting into this radio fight.

Golden freddy:

Dear person we have stuffed your friends into a suit. You better run now before its too late.

Mark:

-ITS NEVER TOO LATE!

AND SHIIIT!

HOW COME THAT ITS 6 AM AND YOU ANIMAWAKEUPS,

ARE STILL ALIVE! Luckly i have found a power generator and it can stay forever.

Golden freddy:

Not forever... markplier.
*blinks into his screen*

Mark:

OH GOD! WTF! WTF!

THIS IS NOT FUNNY FREDDY!

YOU FF!

Golden freddy:

Its golden freddy. Mark.

Kate:

What the- who are you?

Where are my friends! tell me!

Golden freddy:

Remember i have stuffed them into a suit. And even those other suits.

Mark:

BUT YOU WILL NEVER PUT ME ON FOR ONE!
*checks dining room and camera is on*

Kate:

Mark..?

Uhm, im a fan of you too also pewds. But can you check where my friends are?

Mark:

I cant buddy, these Whatever Freaks are trying to bug me, if i did your request i might die, sorry. But if you can just reach into the security room ill let you in, just dont bring the animatronics in, they will kill like scaring the shit out of us. And also you are wondering on why am i here right?

Kate:

Yes mark! And pewds and the turtles. What the fudge is going on, i need to know.

Mark:

Well you see, when me and pewds have won from that game we were here, then stuck forever. A way out was never found, and we have keeping ourselves protective and naturally and serious. Welcome to the group of survivors, also if you found Tom and jerry, that would be also a good thing, now here is my guide, your in the dining room right?

Kate:

No, i just go into random rooms without even realizing on where i was from now, and its blackout.

Golden freddy:

Youre not escaping from us...

We will get you...

Katelyn...

Kate:
*gasps*

>Kate went into the show stage and had never saw the trios that were there, kate started to panic in the inside and run to the outside of the room while golden freddy was just talking about kate's death to the pizzeria. Kate went into the hallways then to the Restroom. It was pitch black, she inhaled and exhaled very carefully as her heart goes up and down or follows its move. But then when mark warns kate on not to go there.

Mikey:

JOIN US!

Kate:

AHHHHH! *runs*

>Mikey was in a stuffed suit that looked like a Orange Cat, had yellow eyes and mikey's mouth was only shown to the mouth of the cat, but kate could not see its eyes, its body was cat suit. And mikey just chases after Kate. Kate finally and really panicked and ran again, she Worries on the inside of this instincts. They were start on the restroom, then went around of it, to pirate cove is. But foxy wasent there either which is strange on why those animatronics were there, this pizzeria has became the

HAUNTED RESTURANT IN THE WHOLE RESTURANTS IN THE WORLD.

>But kate did a trick, but it seem too wierd on her own kind.

Kate lead mikey to the curtains and inside of it. Then kate got out and closed it. She saw a wand that mikey have dropped and she cling to the curtain.

Kate:
*gulps* i hope my plan goes alright.

*SPINS THE CURTAINS*

Lets mikey be himself again, Abacadabra!

*drum rolls*
*stops*

>Then there was no sound, Kate just heard it but nothing on the inside, as she pulls the curtain out to see mikey it had changed to foxy.

Foxy:

Hello lad.

Kate:

Nope nope NOPE!
*closes curtains*

>Kate had tried again to do the trick but as she opened it again it became chica this time, kate widened her eyes as she open and closes the curtain, it was a miracle that There were 3 persons inside the curtain but not shown to any part at all.

But when kate had opened the curtain again...

Chica, foxy and mikey:
*GETS KATE*

Kate:
*dodges and runs away*

NOPPPPPEEEEEEEE!

>the a recording voice have heard again.

Mark:

Kate, you know this is not a joke right?

Kate:

I know! But i just want to also figure it out on changing mikey back, Look at him and those others behind me!

Mark:
*checks that they are on the backstage as they ran and to the dining area again and to the show stage*

AWWW! SO CUTE KITTY!

*sees other animatronics*

Oh...

Kate:
*pant pant* AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS RUNNING WHILE THE OTHERS ARE GONE?!

Mark:

I couldent see the others in the camera's they seem to disappear. Sorry for your loss Kate, but i guess they are already in suits.

Kate:

NO WAY! *looks back and turns back to position* ALREADY?!

Golden freddy:

Mark, you have been loud on the radio lately,

Now i have to shut you up.

Marzia:

Mark dont let him get you! Youre the only one who can see all of them in rooms and tamper them! Hurry mark! Pewds and i are on a differnt route of the Pizzeria and its like the game FNAF2. Also others are here and ready to be radioactive. But the bad news is, that Luppy and Wade are already on suits!

Kate:

Wait there are more of you?!

Mark:

Uhm, Kate.

People all over the world wanted to see the pizzeria in real life, thats why we are a couple of few more here. But aome of them are stuffed into suits.

Kate:

Who?!

Marzia:

Luppy,

Ihascupcake,

And us survivors are:

Yamimash,

Jacksepticye.

Felix,

Pewds,

Sonijane,

Zoey,

Wade,

Bob,

Jennamarbles,

Donny,

Raph,

Leo,

And a few more other people who were stuck here, but we are injured, we need some aid or anything that could help us, some are starving and we are getting sick and worried, there is nothing much of the stuff here to survive and that is a huge enormous problem but also the security room is fine, here its kinda big to fit all of us in and we are working together to not get killed or stuffed by these suits.

Apparently, it is true luck that the other youtubers and the people are not here, they are in the real world and we are at the pizzeria.

I will end the call now, if you need anything you can call back.
*ends call*

Mark:

And kate, if you are ever going to beat those Shitty Robots you have got to uhm... just get a shotgun and do something to kill it!

Golden freddy:

You both are being stupid here.

Kate and mark:

WERE NOT STUPID!

Mark:

YOU SON OF A-

(PLEASE STAND BY,

JUST KIDDING!)

*kate went inside of the security room where mark is, closes the door on where foxy is supposed to be, chica on he other side of the door thing*

Mark:

Its called a garage-door something idk.

Golden freddy:

You are lucky Kate, but now i must teleport to get to you.

Mark:

GAAAAHHHH!

AHHHHHHH!

THIS GOLDEN-BEAR IS GOING DOWN TO COPPER BEAR!

WOULD HAVE TURN TO BROWN LIKE FREDDY FAZBEAR WHICH IS-

*checks at the other rooms that a blue bunny is there*

OH GOD NO!

AHHHHHHHH!

GODZAMMIT GF!

Golden freddy:

Girlfriend?

Kate:

WTF?

Golden freddy:

Ill be your babe i promise.

Mark:

WAIT !

*sees him that is infront of me when i touch the monitor off*

UURREEUUURRRERH!

NO FUCK-

*Screen monitor broke*

Kate:

NO WAY SHET! *finds mark on where to the security room*

FUUUUUUUUU!

MARK DONT LEAVE ME I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE,

I HAVE PSYCHO-NYCTOPHOBIA TO THIS SHIT!

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIIIIIIT!

*FOXY KNOCKS THE DOOR*

UHHHH, IN A MINUTE!

>Seriously i will never open the door cause i will be walking in the plank, i meant being stuffed into a suit, and still im going to save mah life cause its

Kate:
(Its my life song if u know the song from an artist)
(Welcome to the show Kareoke Killer)

Mark:
(DONT STOP SINGING, (START TO THE CHORUS))

Kate:

MAHHHHHH LIFE

ITS NOW OR NEVER,
*locks both garage thing doors*

BUT I AINT GONNA LIVE FOREVER!
*looks at window if there is anyone*

I JUST WANNA LIVE WHILE IM ALIVE!!!

*Chica breaks the window on the other side and sees her arm through it*

(Oh shet)

Kate:

ITS MY
*shuts both windows down and chica's arms went away*
LIFEEEEE!

MY HEART IS LIKE A OPEN, HIGHWAY!

LIKE FREDDY-

*Sees freddy telling to chica to get out of the way*

Chica:
*crosses arms*

* and freddy breaks the window open*

Kate:

SHIT HE DID IN HIS WAY!

AND FUCKING I JUST WANNA LIVE WHILE IM FUCKING ALIVE!!!

*hand of freddy reaches to the panel of the right door*

Kate:

ITS-

MY-

*Garage door dosent open and is locked*

Kate:

LIFE!

*timeskip of the other lyrics*

Kate:

NOW HEAR MY VOICE AS I SHOUT OUT LOUD,

WHILE IL STILL BE HERE LOCKING ALL OF THESE GODZAMN THINGS!

*chica looks at freddy and at the garage door*

Chica:
*giggles*

Freddy:

What are you looking at?

*thug thug thug*

Kate:

ITS MAH-

*CHICA HOLDS FREDDY LIKE A LOG AND RAMS TO THE DOOR*

Freddy:

WTF ARE YOU DOING STOP NOO!

YOULL RUIN MY TOPHAT!

Chica:

YOUR WINDOW SNEAKING THING AINT GONA WORK,

SO I HAVE NO CHOICE,

WE WILL RAM AND BREAK THE DOOR,

LIKE ITS NOBODY'S BUISNESS!

Bonny:
*does the same thing as chica and rams into the door in using foxy*

Foxy:

IM NOT HERE TO BE HIT IN THIS DOOR-ASS!

Bonny:

I DONT CARE,

I LOVE IT!

*both of the animatronics rams to the doors*

Kate:
*song stops and hears mark going up to me and smiles*

Mark i have finally found you! You disappeared a while ago like whaaaat?

Mark:

Its too kate to the late mate.

*golden freddy appears and both doors are open*

>When the door opened Foxy and Freddy screamed as when they both got hit, freddy's tophat had been broken or squeezed down to bits, foxy on the other hand had cracked his head a little bit. But both of them can still function, Bonny and Chica walked away and whistled as freddy uses his both arms to grab them, and his eyes were glowing red.

Golden freddy:

I HAVE ALREADY HAVE CONTROL OF MARKS MIND,

AND UTUBE WILL BE MINE!

Evil mark:

Yes...

YEAAAAAAAA!

Freddy:

HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY TOPHAT,

NOW YOURE A topHATE D:

ILL KILL YOU BOTH FOR RUINING MY HAT!

Bonny and chica:

O_O GF HELP!

Golden freddy:

ITS GOLDEN FREDDY NOT GIRLFRIEND!

YOU IDIOTS! T-T.

>therefore, freddy raged out and knocked chica and bonnie out of the security room,

Bony and chica:

We should not do that again!...
*is feeling dizzy*

Kate:

NU! YOU AINT RUINING YOUTUBE!

YO BASTARD! D;

Golden freddy:

But first, lemme take a killfree!

*song starts and stuffs kate into a suit*
*takes selfie of kate being in a suit*

Evil mark:

Hey freddy...

Freddy:
*looks at evil mark*

Evil mark:
*holds another freddy head suit*
(Picture 1)

ITS MEEEE!
ITS MARKPLIER!

×
Freddy:

Yeah so?

Evil mark:
*rips the another freddy head apart and sees mechanical things inside that functions robots*

Freddy:

Mark dont kill me, O_O

I know how you feel on when i killed you all the time at the gane. Im sorry, do you accept my apology?

Evil mark:

Jumpscares?
*gets close to freddy*

SAME HERE.

>Foxy wakes up and sees mark about to kill freddy omo.

Foxy:

Hey freddy, are you ready for mar-
*is running already*

Freddy:

YOU COME BACK HERE! *chases him*

Evil mark:
*chases freddy with a Shotgun*

Freddy:

O_O

Evil mark:

BEAR HUNT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter.
If its good ill make moar.
Sorry for wrong words^
Because its like something for funny or stupid,
I dont know.
But some peeps use like
Y u no something.

Like that,
Anyway,
Cya :)
Nahochan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 0 16
With Dr. Steve being incredibly lazy, he decides to duplicate himself. Once again, things go wrong with the machine and ends up making an evil Steve...
415 47 14
Chosen by lottery, a group of people are given a second chance at life. They are revived into a closed space in a game of kill or be killed. But who...
18.2K 320 16
Warning ⚠️ This book is not suitable for people under 13, so please read at your own risk! -FLICKER-- There was a guy named Austin who was at the sho...
81.2K 2.7K 22
You were ripped away from your home with no warnings. Stolen. Your new home consists of several strange people who all seem to be doppelgangers deriv...