Money Trees

By phatblackhottie

"Everybody gon' respect the shooter. But the one in front of the gun lives forever." Read to find out! cover... More

cast๐Ÿ’ญ
one
two
three
four
additional cast โ˜๏ธ
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven (filler)
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty
thirtyone
thirtytwo
thirtythree
thirtyfour
thirtyfive
thirtysix
thirtyseven
thirtyeight
thirtynine (filler)
forty
fortyone
fortytwo
fortythree
fortyfour
fortyfive
fortysix
fortyseven
fortyeight
fortynine
fifty
fiftyone
fiftytwo
fiftythree
epilogue

eight

17.6K 828 248
By phatblackhottie

*10 comments for a update*
I didn't spell check none of this sorry for errors!

Jahir Brown
Friday May 10
10:34 am

"Bruh what the fuck." I mumbled. I woke up as my phone kept going off.

I just got home 3 hours ago, I was out making money all night. I didn't even go straight to sleep since I had to shower and all that so I barely got to sleep.

5 missed call from og ❤️

og ❤️
911!!!!

Jahir
on the way

I rushed out of bed, throwing on some clothes before going to see what was going on with my mom.

Right when I pulled up I saw an all black Escalade. First thing I thought about was 12, car looked like some straight FBI shit.

I hopped out my car before knocking on the door.

"What's going on? You good?" I asked my mom as she let me in.

"Boy you look crazy. Are you okay?" She asked me.

"Ma stop playi-" I paused sucking my teeth. "Mane I know I didn't get out my bed for this shit." I said mugging this nigga.

"You wasn't gonna come if I told you he was here." She said shrugging.

"It's too early for you to be this damn mad. Show me some love man." Pops said pulling me in for a hug.

I hugged back sighing. It's not that I don't love my pops I just don't like how the situation with him and my mom played out. I try not to show that shit in front of my lil brother but that shit hurt me.

"That's enough, where Amir at?" I asked pushing him off me.

"Upstairs, he sleeping though." I nodded going up there.

This nigga was really knocked out. I smirked thinking about how I'm finna ruin this nigga morning before getting a cup of water.

"Wake up bitch!" I yelled pouring the water on him. This nigga looked like he was really drowning.

"You mad fucking childish yo. This why I never miss your bitch ass." He said tryna fight.

"You know I'm gon whoop yo ass lil bruh, sit this one out."

"You a bitch, move out the way." He tried pushing me away.

"I'm sorry bruh damn. It's been 5 months show me some love." I said forcing him to dap me up.

"Man what's the move I'm not tryna be bored while I'm down here." Amir said.

I pulled out my phone calling Terrance.

"What you calling me for jit?"

"I'm tryna see what's the move pussy."

"It's too early for a damn move. Go to church bitch." He said smacking his lips.

"I'm talking about later on dickhead. Amir out here."

"My lil nigga Mir!" He yelled.

"What's the move brudda?" Amir asked.

"Me and Breezy got some business to handle on the block later when it get live. Then Isaac prom shit at 6 so we can do that then probably go out."

"Isaac young ass finally out of school bruh." Amir said.

"You only one year older bitch you young too. But yea we definitely sliding to the send off." I said.

"Of course your whipped ass wanna go to the send off. You just wanna see Dior witcho bitch ass." Terrance said.

"On who bruh? She do look good on the gram though." Amir said gassing it.

This why I ain't wanna tell Terrance hot ass he always got some slick shit to say.

"Mind y'all damn business. Fuck you Terrance." I said hanging up the phone.

"You and Dior? I never would've seen that shit coming."

"Nigga it ain't no Dior shit. She not even fucking with me for real and I'm not begging nobody to fuck with me." I said dismissing that shit. On God I was finna leave her ass alone.

"You hit?"

"Get the fuck on asking me that shit." I siad walking out the room.

"Nigga I know you did!" He yelled after me.

"You leaving?" My mother asked me.

"Yeah I'll be back a lil later to scoop Mir."

"Love you be safe." She said as I kissed her forehead.

"Pops." I said nodding at him. He nodded back before I left out.

Finna take my ass right to bed.

Indya King
11:25 am

"Isaac get up. I told you last night to set your alarm, we gotta go now."

"Oh shit I forgot. I was up all night arguing with that girl cause of you." He said smacking his teeth grabbing his bag since he packed last night.

"For what? I said that you can take pictures with her at her house but it's not finna be one sided. If she don't wanna be apart of your send off she don't have to but we having one regardless." I said shrugging grabbing my keys.

I know prom is not really about the guy but my brother getting his send off I don't care. He's gonna have something about him and for his family. If his date don't wanna go to two then that's fine.

"I told her that she just mad because she's like her family not gonna go to two send offs and that means hers gotta be early."

"The point isn't for her family to come to two it's so that your family can see you and her family can see her. She worried about the wrong thing. You going to hers regardless she don't have to come to yours." I said rolling my eyes as we got into my car.

"It's all gonna work out though. You excited?"I said smiling.

"A lil bit, I'm more excited for graduation though. You seem more ready then me and your ass not even going." He said as we laughed.

"I'm just happy for you because just a year ago we thought you was never gonna graduate, well I onew you would but a lot of people didn't. I'm proud of you for real." I said as we made our way to the tailor to pick up his suit.

"On some sentimental shit thank you for being the only one to believe in me for real. I be fucking up but I really don't know what I'd be doing if I was still living in Eastover, you took me out and I'm forever grateful." He said I immediately started sniffling.

"Don't start that crying shit bruh." He said sighing.

"You did this not me." I said wiping me tears.

"Tighten up." He said as we laughed.

My father and brothers the only niggas that can make me cry. I'm just a different type of vulnerable for them.

He grabbed the aux and Valuable Pain started playing through the speaker.

Ima say I'm sorry for the shit that I had did-

***
2:34 pm

"Mommy!" I yelled walking in her house.

"Stop yelling. Hell wrong with you." She said as I walked in the kitchen.

"Look at my baby. You so handsome." She cooed at Isaac.

We just came back from getting his suit and cuban links, his haircut, and I made him get a mani pedi with me.

"Ma look what Indy made me do." He said showing her his nails.

"They look good stink. What you want dirty nails all ya life?" She asked.

"No, I just don't like being in there. Everybody be looking at me and I feel like the workers be talking sh- stuff." He said.

"Mhm go hang up your suit. What time is that girls send off?" Mom asked.

"5:00"

"You need to start getting a shower and everything. Your father and Izaiah on the way with the car." She told him. They rented him a white Bentley truck.

"I need to get ready to." I said grabbing my lil outfit.

"This heffa swear it's her prom." My mom said rolling her eyes.

"And is." I said sticking my tongue out before going in my parents room. It didn't even take me long to get ready.

Liked by eastobreezy and 18,953 others
officialdior  whole lotta milkshake 👅
tagged @fashionnovacurve
View all 317 comments
indyadior.fp y'all favs could never 😍
fashionnovacurve 😍 check email in 24 hours

Fashion Nova sending me an email? Let me stay call before I get too excited.

I sent my post to Diamond's DM.

@officialdior
Breezy needs to get his ass off my page, blockiana.

@dimepiece__
girl move , your ass not gon block him you love the attention

I rolled my eyes. This bitch always reading me.

Jahir Brown
6:17 pm

"They'll be here soon damn! Stop asking me." Dime said to somebody.

I don't know why they would leave her ass with the guest. She'll be the one that kick everybody out before we can see the lil nigga off.

"Shit his ass still ain't here. Take my pictures bruh." I said handing my phone to Amir.

Somebody's had to be took with how long Isaac taking. It was deep as hell and we been standing outside for too damn long.

"On God I should be photographer." He said handing me my phone.

"Book me face ass." Terrance said. This nigga swear he funny.

Liked by sneaky.mir and 26,459 others
eastobreezy  real road runner 🏆
View all 450 comments
randombitchhspamz so fucking fine 🥵

"They here now y'all." Dime said gettin everybody attention as we all looked at the car pulling up.

"Not my nigga got the Bentley truck." Somebody said.

Everybody cheered as Isaac and his date stepped out the car and headed to the front of hus mother porch.

"My son look so cute." Dime said.

Everybody was focused on them while I watched Indya step out the car with her mother. We both made eye contact until I broke it shaking my head.

She look good for no reason, just looking at her be pissing me off how she keep playing with a nigga.

I know I was getting head from bitches and all that but I wasn't physically fucking nobody but her and I don't even give a fuck about them hoes.

I'ma just leave her ass alone cause I know the minute we talk it's just gon be some bullshit and I don't argue with nobody

"I know that's not Amir." Isaac said as him and my brother dapped each other up and took pictures.

"Hi Amir, when you get here?" Indya said hugging him.

"This morning, been with my brother all day you know." He said shrugging.

"That's cute." She mumbled.

"Yeah real cute." Dime said.

"Dime mind yo business." I said mugging her.

"Aht aht! Don't say nothing to me." She said.

"Aht aht! Don't make me snatch off them fugazi ass minks." Terrance said.

"Let me get my picture with Isaac." I said waving them off.

We took pictures and I made sure to slide him some money.

"Alright we already late so we'll see y'all later." Isaac said as they got back in the car.

"Please be safe. Call me and text me when you get there, and home." Dior said.

"Indya leave that boy alone! Bye y'all have a good time." Her mother said as they pulled off.

Everybody went back in the house since it was food and everything inside. I know I said I was gon leave this girl alone but shit was cap.

"Dior." I called before she went into the house.

"What?" She said already having a big ass attitude.

"Bring yo ass over here." I said mugging her. She know what I called her ass for.

"Ask me nicely." She said smirking.

"I been too nice to yo ass got you thinking shit sweet. You either coming or you not." I told her.

She smacked her lips following me to my car.

When we first got in we was just sitting there not saying shit. I really didn't know what I wanted to say.

"What you call me in here for? I could be inside with my family right now." She said rolling her eyes.

"You always got a fucking attitude damn."

"You the reason I always have one."

"You think you gonna be able to keep up this beefing shit with me? Be for real." I told her.

"Nobody beefing with you. You just a little ass boy snd I don't have time for you." She said shrugging.

"You the one that's a little ass girl. You wanted to do some grown ass shit with me and tell me that shit ain't mean nothing but then you mad when I'm fucking with other bitches. Make that shit make sense."

"I wasn't mad that you was fucking anybody I was mad that you messed with Nia when you knew she was my opp and you said you didn't even wanna fuck with her." She said.

"Cool I get that but you making it seem like I cheated on you or some shit. I was doing my own thing cause you said it's just sex and I'm don't lie bout shit so I'm not gon say I'm not fucking with you cause I am but I'm not finna be loyal to nobody when we was supposed to be just fucking." I told her.

"Okay I get that but at the time I thought it was gonna be a one time thing. Then we started doing that shit consistently I was getting attached then boom I see you with Nia."

"Ight so what. You not fucking with me no more? You mess with somebody else? Let me know sum." I said sighing.

"I need an apology before anything." She said.

"For what?"

"For messing with my opp."

"Ight I'm sorry for fucking with your opp." I said drly.

"Say it like you mean it." She pouted. She annoying as fuck, but I repeated that shit for her.

"Okay I forgive you." She said.

"You need to stop telling Dime ass our business. She don't know how to fucking act." I told her.

"She's my best friend sorry. Who I'ma talk shit to?"

"To yo damn pillow. She getting on my nerves with that co-signing shit." I told her.

"Okay Breezy." She said rolling her eyes.

"We good now?"

"Yes Breezy."

"C'mere." I told her licking my lips.

"Boy." She giggled still coming towards me.

I grabbed her neck giving her a deep kiss.

"I missed kissing your mean ass." I told her. I'm on some pillow talking shit right now.

"You know what I missed even more." She said looking directly into my eyes.

I immediately started my car going a block down.

"Get in the back seat." I told her.

"Why?" She asked. I gave her a look making her laugh.

"I'm just playing Jahir. Come on." She said getting in the back seat pulling with her.

Shit got a lil foggy after that.

~
Sorry I kinda abandoned this book like school is really beating my ass like I got jumped by 5 hoes. So I made this long I know it was kinda trash sorry.

I just finished Top Boy on Netflix the 2019 season and that shit was bomb the finale had me shook from beginning to end.

That shit with Queen Key and 600Breezy had me fucking weak. I was crying young.

Y'all think what Breezy said about Dior was valid or some bs?

Y'all think Dior forgave him too easy?

Terrance?

Dime?

Any opinion on any other characters?

Y'all think Chickfila overrated?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 1.3K 34
๐™ž ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™จ๐™›๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™.
5.3K 214 14
๐˜š๐˜—๐˜๐˜• ๐˜–๐˜๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜” "๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹"
561K 18.8K 39
"๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง. ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
730K 55.5K 72
"Even when we departed you never left me. I carried everything you said to me and did for me even when we were apart. You were inside of me. You'll a...