Waking up to superman.

By lovelycodyfan

He stared straight into my eyes, his eyes so red I could see the lust they were carrying. I could feel my hea... More

Bright lights, black tights
welcome to my life
Meeting superman
strange arms.
reunite.
goodbye old friend
good news, bad news.
How amazing pie can be
just a little bit fun
Just like a stalker
The start of something new
Let me see you
crash my world
Say goodbye
Hello LA
Let me show you my bad side
The end is here

back and gone

5.9K 184 8
By lovelycodyfan

The smell of fresh air entered my room waking me up peacefully, it felt weird though waking up without my dad telling me what to do. The sun burned on my face brightly and I wanted to turn around to hide under my blanket until I realized my hand was stuck, something was holding it tight. I opened my eyes slowly trying to look at the thing besides me without being seen awake. When the blurry vision cleared I saw it laying there, the big black chump on the edge of my bed shaking heavily. My hand was clenched in his fist which was resting on his chest. The smirk he had carried the times I had seen him was gone and replaced by a scared face. He was holding my hand tighter and tighter until it really hurt, I wanted to pull it back really bad but he looked so sad. All I could do was cuddle up to him, so I did. My desire won from my brains and before I knew it my nose was snuggled into his shoulder blade. That moment he stopped shaking immediately, but he didn’t woke up. I wanted to sleep but I couldn’t so I looked at him. How his jaw line was so sharp, the way his lips curled up naturally, his little nose that looked so cute and those lashes to die for. I shifted my head a little and that moment he opened his eyes, blood shot red.

“You okay?  I said not conscious of his mad and confused face.

“I slept.” He said more to himself but I decided to ignore that part.

“Yes you did, look I’m sorry if I took you away from saving the world.” I said looking at the stranger while his lips slowly turned into its familiar smirk.

“I slept.” He said ignoring me and totally overwhelmed by the fact that he slept. I chuckled at him as his red eyes looked through the room. Now his face was carrying his smirk again.

“And  you were here besides me sexy.” He said rolling over so he was almost on me, his face a few inches away. I felt his breath tickling my lips as it brushed against them every time he exhaled. I wanted to kiss him but I couldn’t, i shouldn’t. What was I thinking, don’t kiss people who you don’t know, my sister always told me after she had a rough night out with her friends. I always believed hee until she told me she met Ryan on a party where there was a spark when they kissed, and now Ryan is going to be added to our family. But still something inside me was stopping me in my place. His eyes traveled down to my lips and back to my eyes again, but before he could move I rolled away from him out off my bed.

“I think you should go I have to get ready for dinner.” I said walking over to the window, looking at the laughing man on my bed.

“I don’t mind watching you get ready.” He said smirking at my change of attitude.

“Douche.” I said crossing my arms over my chest, as his eyes searched my body. Normally I wouldn’t care but he made me feel awkward about my appearances. Not many people could do that.

“Me? Not a chance.” I really wanted to slap him so badly but his smile was keeping me from hurting him. It was now that I saw that he couldn’t be an old man, he’s just a boy.

“Can I ask you a question?” I wanted to ask him who he was right away, but I didn’t. Why I don’t know.

“I’m not going to tell you my secret identity, that will just ruin all the fun.” Sucker, he can read minds. I’m like pretty sure now, how can he not. I squinted my eyes at him showing I wasn’t pleased with that, but soon recovered from my weak moment and smiled at him.

“I wasn’t going to ask that.” He shook his head, knowing that’s what I was going to ask but he let it slip.

“You already asked a question today, so no. But tomorrow is a new day. ” I paused looking at him for a brief moment.

“How do I know you’ll be here?” actually it was a pretty stupid question but it was a moment where you’re just lost of words and the first thing that pops into your head, takes the headway straight to your mouth.

He laughed at me, pleased with my stupid moments. But then he stopped laughing and looked serious at me.

“Wait you have quite a point there.” He paused to look at the window. He was drafting away but soon recovered. I didn’t say a thing cause to be honest I was really confused. Why did I have quite a point there? I mean I can just see him right, I mean I’m seeing him right now.

“What if you leave a note in your window with your question and I’ll answer it.” I was quite stunned to say it right and with that came a loss for words.

“OK.” What all I said and still my voice cracked while saying it. Why would he do that, I mean at first why would I not see him and second why would he want to answer my questions?

“But there’s a catch.” He said coming back to earth with full confidence and his oh so well known smile.

“There’s always a catch.” I sighed and held back a smile.

“Otherwise life isn’t fair my dear. But here it is.” He paused to lick his lips and stare at me not with his familiar weir, evil smirk but with a flirtatious smirk. Oh god stop it, I was so close to kissing him right now but I kept my cool and counted to ten in my head.

‘One, two, three, four, five.’ Don’t stop counting Belle he’s going to do things to you if you show your weakness.

“You have to answer my questions to.” That was all? I was expecting something else, but I couldn’t t really put my finger on it.

“I think I can do that.” I said, thinking about what sort of questions I could be expecting.

“But you need to know, that if you don’t answer one of my questions I’ll never answer another one of you.” He looked pissed somehow. I don’t get him one bit, he shows so much emotions I’m getting a headache from it. I don’t get why someone can be so complicated, I don’t get why someone so mysterious can be such an open book at the same time. I don’t get how someone can be so confusing.

“Ok I know that now, so can you please go now.” And he was gone, before I could even finish my sentence.

“Seriously stop doing that.” I yelled at him, even though he was gone. But then I blinked and before I knew it he was back at the same place as he was not even a minute ago. I looked at him wide eyed, scared and speechless at the same time.

“Can you take the door next time?” I said still with my mouth open, well that’s how it felt.

He laughed and shook his head and poof was gone again.

“Shit, shit, shit.” Was all I said, looking around the room searching for him but there was nothing. I felt the urge to hold my arms out and search every inch of my room with my hands. But call me lazy cause I couldn’t find the strength to do that. Instead I stepped back slowly into my bathroom, facing my bathroom with my back. The moment the door fell shut I turned around to look into the mirror.

“You okay?” I said to myself as I looked at the bed hair and mascara stained cheeks from rubbing in my eyes. I laughed at myself when I realized I looked like this the whole time I had talked to the boy in my room.

“you look happy.” I traced my smile with my fingers as it got brighter and brighter. I stepped back from the mirror and took my clothes off ready to take a shower. I turned the shower on and waited for it to become hot when I felt a cold breeze rush over my bare back. I turned around to look at an open window. Without thinking I grabbed the nearest towel to cover myself up.

“Who’s there I spoke as I made myself presentable.” I looked at the still closed door. What was going on?

“Hello? Somebody there?” I stepped towards the window as I focused on the sounds of my surrounding. All I heard was my heavy breathing, the wind blowing outside and some men yelling at each other over a golf cart. The wind blew my hair out of my face as it came blowing inside the bathroom. I took another step closer to the window when out all of the sudden it slammed shut.

“Shit.” I stepped back as the only thing I saw were two bloodshot eyes outside of the window. They were hanging upside down. I shook my head as pleasure was all you could see in the pair of eyes. I stepped closer this time steadier and angry but when I reached the window he was gone. Again.

“Geez, stop doing that.” I slammed the window full of anger.

“You’re an ass you know that?” I screamed to the closed window, hoping he would hear me. The earth was slowly coming back to me and I heard the shower running somewhere in the back. I pinched my knuckles until I saw them turning extremely white.

“Ass, ass, ass, ass.” Was what I said to myself when I dropped the towel and stepped inside the shower cabin. The hot water felt relaxed against my soft skin and I felt right on my place again. Back in my own little world, the place where I belong.

A/N: Oh god i know short chapter but he school has really been bugging me lately so don't blame me. I promise i'm going to update at least once a week.

I have some time now, since i don't have places to be for atleast two weeks.

So yeah i'm sorry for the longest delay ever, I hope you can forgive me and still enjoy the story.

xoxo Love AJ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949K 29.8K 67
"Let's get one thing straight, Red, once a deal is made with me there is no backing out. there's no loophole, no back door, no side gate, nothin...
4.9K 162 36
"What I was suppose to do? You left me, you went to Arizona." I shout at him as he storms away. "Wait for me." He shouts and I g...
2.4M 91.7K 37
I got into my Mercedes Benz and made my way out of the parking lot. I was driving while listening to some music when I caught sight of a blonde girl...
427K 9.6K 41
1# inlove 3# fall 4# hotboys 21 year old Anastasia Eve Sanchez went out for a business of town, a little while after her boyfriend of 4 years had pro...