Abducted by Hot Aliens?

By xZaverax

"I wonder if there are hot aliens in space." "Aliens don't even exist stupid." Or A girl named Tanji is abdu... More

Aliennapped!
Welcome to Planet BT21
Training
Meeting the Kings of Planet BT21
Let the Games Begin!
Dinner with the 7 Kings
Gotta Go Fast
Garden of Opportunity
Puzzles are Easy...Right?
1k Reads! What!?
Science Experiments are Fun! But Deadly
A Night Stroll
Off World Pt. 2
Off World Pt. 3
The Winner is Who!?
Wedding Crashers
Honeymoon
Epilogue

Off World Pt. 1

545 18 0
By xZaverax

Tanji's pov⇁

"We are on a spaceship again why?" I asked looking around curiously.

"JB said something about the final challenge being off world. So here we are, sitting in a spaceship ready for take off." Mark answered.

"I'm only asking cause the last time you we were on a ship you had me train on some planet for hours." I said shivering at the thought.

"I forgot about that! Boy has time flown by!" Jackson exclaimed as Mark started chuckling.

I could tell he started remembering the moment and broke into a fit of laughter. Sometimes I wonder if they tortured me with all that training just to be able to look back and laugh at it now. I sure wasn't laughing, that training was hard. Especially since I had never workout in all of my adult life.

While Mark was laughing the rocket started shaking and the screen turn on showing JB just chillin in what looked like a beach chair.

"I hope you all are ready for this final challenge! It's going to be a wild one. More details will be provided once you land safely onto Planet Dionysus. I am already here getting the challenge set up. So buckle up if you already aren't, and enjoy the 2 hour long flight. See you all soon!"

JB waved before the screen turned black and our ship shook even more than before. Before I could even brace for take off the ship launched into space and headed towards the planet we were going to have the last challenge of the Olympic games. The more I thought about it the more I realized just how fast time had actually gone. Of course there were more than one days to rest and what not, but it's really just now sinking in just how long I've been hanging out with aliens. Talk about a wild story to explain to my best friend once all of this is over. Yes I still have my phone, yes I can keep it charged here, and yes I am able to get a connection and talk to Lexi.

"You guys named a plant after the wine god in greek mythology?" I asked now registering the name of our destination.

"Yeah what else should you call a planet that is just full of all things purple? And has the best grapes ever to make wine?" Jackson asked me.

"Good point. But what kind of challenge can you have on a planet like that then?" I stated raising an eyebrow.

"Well if I had to guess they could easily have you do a scavenger hunt. Like Jackson said, the whole planet is different shades of purple including the animals and even the sky changes shades. It would be pretty hard to find anything out of place at first glance." Mark said nodding as if he was certain that was going to be the exact challenge.

"Hmm, well that would be kind of fun. You know as long as there isn't random surprises that the kings decided to throw in there." I said.

"Those boys are the kings of unpredictability. Random runs through their veins. There will most definitely be some surprises." Jackson said with Mark nodding in agreement.

"Speaking of which, how are you feeling about all of this? If you win, you'll be getting married." Mark asked looking at me.

I opened my mouth to answer when the ship took a sudden and sharp turn. I closed my mouth for a second praying that we didn't die before getting to that planet. I was not wanting to make it this far to end up dying due to a self driving spaceship. On my to do list in life, that wasn't on it. Mark did ask a good question since I hadn't really thought about it. I went from being scared to have the time of my life with these aliens. I don't think I want to lose. Plus getting to know Namjoon other than those 2 occasions actually caused me to develop genuine feelings for the guy.

"I never really thought about it. After getting to know the both of you goofballs and getting to know Namjoon and his brothers, I don't think I could go back to living a normal human life. I have come to care about you and Jackson deeply and I developed genuine feelings for Namjoon. Getting married to him isn't bad at all." I answered confidently.

"Awe you are going to make me cry. Once we land, I'm giving you the tightest hug I can give." Jackson said even though he was already shedding a few tears.

"No where in my question did I ask you to go all soft on me. Now my eyes are leaking." Mark said as he wiped the 2 tear drops that escaped his eyes away.

"It's your fault for asking such a soft question." I said chuckling at them both.

"Yeah whatever. Time to change the topic." Mark said.

I laughed at that but agreed and decided to just have a casual conversation with the two until we arrived at our destination.

On Planet Dionysus

Third pov~

Tanji, Mark, Jackson, the other contestant, and her two coaches safely landed on Planet Dionysus. The planet was indeed different shades of purple, some shades Tanji didn't even recognize. There to greet the last to remaining in the Olympic games was JB. It was definitely hotter on this planet than it was on BT21 so JB was in some shorts and a tshirt. He even had on some sunglasses. Luckily Mark and Jackson knew the weather situation on this planet and had themselves and Tanji dressed accordingly.

"Welcome to the purple planet Dionysus. Glad to see you all made it here safely as well. As you can tell it is pretty hot on this planet so we are on limited time since summer for this planet will be starting soon. Now for the challenge it will be a scavenger hunt for 3 items that don't belong on this world. There are 50 items scattered across the area we are in. There is one rule however, no endangering each others lives. You can do whatever means necessary, but if you put the other contestant in danger to the point they can die then they automatically win. The first person to bring back the 3 correct items win our first ever Olympic games and will have the honor of marrying our beloved king Namjoon." JB said in one go before taking a deep breathe.

"Are you going to tell us what the 3 objects are?" The other contestant asked a hint of impatience in her voice.

"Calm down Kiana I will give that information after we get closer to the area you will be searching. Now follow me." JB stated.

Off the group went following JB so that the final challenge could begin.

Tanji's pov⇁

After about 30 minutes JB stopped telling us we had made it to our destination. We were currently standing on some purple grass. It was actually a pretty sight to see.

"Alright you two here is a list of what you'll need to find." JB said handing me a piece of paper before handing the other girl one.

I looked at the paper and was confused on how we were supposed to find these 3 items. We had to find the point of a star that was broken off, a piece of a meteor, and the scale of a dragon. Talk about the ultimate items to find during a scavenger hunt.

"How are we supposed to find these things!? It's impossible and we're aliens!" The girl Kiana exclaimed as she pointed a finger at JB.

"The pieces you have to find will be hidden with the other purple objects and creatures on this planet. If you are able to rub and or wash the purple dust off of the item, then you have found the item on your scavenger hunt. You will have 2 hours to find these 3 items." JB stated completely ignoring Kiana's comment.

A big digital image suddenly appeared after our directions were given and showed a clock that was set exactly for 2 hours. Before we were given the order to leave JB handed us each a black bag to hold the items in. Once he gave us the ok the clock started. Kiana sprinted away at an inhuman speed while I just ran.

Why sprint when you don't even know where you're going?

Anyway, I figured I would find the dragon scale first since it shouldn't be hard to find a cave on this planet. I walked for a good while before finally coming upon the entrance to a cave. I walked in expecting the cave to be dark, however, the further in I went the lighter it got. Some parts of the cave's wall was smooth, other parts were sharp or bumpy. I could hear what sounded like water dropped into a puddle  as I got even deeper into the cave.

Once I got into the clearing that was the most well lit to my astonishment there were piles of rocks everywhere. Small, big, broken, whatever the size of the rock it was in here. I walked closer and stumbled on a few nearly falling over. After I managed to catch myself and not bust my bum I picked up one of the rocks to get a clearer look at it. What I was holding wasn't just any rock, it was space rocks. I went in looking for a dragon's scale and now I'm going to be looking for a piece of a meteor.

I sighed seeing that there were about 4 piles of meteor rocks so I got to picking up, rubbing and putting down. In that order I got to work looking for the unique rock that didn't belong here.

(I know this isn't a picture of meteor rocks, but i wanted to add a little more visuals)

45 minutes later

I let out a random noise of slight frustration seeing that I had picked up, rubbed, and put down about 100 rocks. In the span of 45 minutes I had went through that many and still hadn't found one rock where the purple color would rub off. In slight announcement I threw the rock in my hand down just for it to bounce off and fly right back at me. I jumped out of the way my foot sliding over the rocks making me fall. I groaned as I went to get back up but something that wasn't the color blue caught my eye. I went and grabbed it and rubbed the purple to see if it would come off and it did.

I got up off the rocks I landed on happily as I rubbed the meteor to reveal the move beautiful light blue color I had ever seen on a right. Whatever meteor that had came from must have been pretty before it crashed onto this planet. I out the meteor into my bag and walked out of the cave the same way I walked in. For some reason it gets dark as you leave but the moment I stepped out of the cave I could see. I looked around and couldn't see Kiana around so I figured she was far away from where I was.

I looking around once more and saw that there were animals on the other side of the river and figured maybe that was where a dragon or a dragon scale could be found. I was saving finding the tip of the star for last cause I figured it would be stuck on a mountain or something. I walked closer to the river and the water was a beautiful pastel purple and the further I looked down the darker it got. Just like the river and oceans on earth. Walking along the edge of the river the tide looked a little strong. I made my way to a fallen tree I had spotted a foot away.

I felt the ground underneath me suddenly shift causing me to fall into river water...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Finally managed to update, sorry it took so long. I had a little bit of writers block and some personal stuff going on at home. Thank you all for being patient. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and that I left it as a cliffhanger. (*'︶'*)

Bye for now and I hope you all are doing well if you started school already. I start my college classes up again next week Monday and I'm not here for it lol. Anyway, I love and appreciate you all‼️ ☺️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 8 5
It can't be.... i-it was impossible!! U had already read about zombie apocalypse and alien invasion story of BTS but this one is different 🤫 with a...
58.4K 4.7K 67
Getting abducted by aliens was something you had never expected to happen to you. Sure, you had never really doubted their existence, after all the u...
24K 2.4K 37
""How about I give you, an out-of-this world experience." . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . A group of aliens find their way to earth to save it from a...
10.4K 2.3K 24
"You didn't ask me about my last wish before my death" "Tell me your last wish" "I want to stay here some days with you all aliens in this planet" ...