Blood Feathers - (Law x OC)

By HeartPirateHoshi12

Half human and Half Angel who was sent from heaven ending up in human world now her journey starts. More

My OC
Saving Her - CH 1
Part of the Crew - CH 2
Battle of Marineford - CH 3
Her Freedom - CH 5
Fallen Feathers - CH 6
Happiness - CH 7
Two Year Time Skip - CH 8
Her Wings Return - CH 9
War between Humans and Angels - CH 10
Heaven Kingdom - CH 11
Pirate and Princess - CH 12
My lovely Angel Princess - CH 13 (Lemon)
Summer Island - CH 14
Captive Angel - pt 15

Secret Unfolded - CH 4

116 3 0
By HeartPirateHoshi12

Been two months what happen back on marineford the heart pirates had made their way into the New World. The New World was one place she wanted stay away from her homeland was here. No one knows she really was angelic princess. As she walked through the hallways heading to the kitchen as she notices Jean cooking lunch. "Oh. Do you want something?" He asked As Rina shake her head. "I just wanted to know if you needed help" She asked as Jean give her an smile. "I got it Rina. Thanks for asking." As the young girl grabs an apple from the bowl as she heads back into the hallway eating her fruit she knew Law was busy with his paperwork again that guy have a lot of paperwork. "Island!" As Penguin ran passed Rina to tell his captain the girl spun around before smacking the wall. "PENGUIN!" She shouted at the male who was running down the hallway her nose was bleeding. 

"Oh that guy." She mutter before touching her nose it was in pain she founded her way to the medical room as she grabs an box of tissues as she press it against her nose. "What happen to you now Rin-ya?" Law's voice came from the doorway where he was standing. "Penguin was in hurry." She said as Law shake his head before taken over. "Ow" She whined "Hold still" He said before cleaning the blood off her face. "it's look like it wasn't bad. You be fine. I'll have an talk with Penguin also.." He said walking out of the room sudden there was loud sounds coming from the cabin. "You call that a talk Law.." She giggled before walking out of the room herself.

Few minutes later the sub had surface to the top once everyone walked out of the cabin poor Penguin had large bumps on his head from his captain beating him. "You guys have your order. Now go" Law told them before they left the ship. As Rina left the ship herself she wounder the streets for bit until she spotted an familiar face. It's was her angel guard from her world the girl panic she did not want heart pirates to know who she really was. "What to do!" She kept saying that over and over again it don't help that she was dressed like her crew mates also only thing that was different Law did not want her in jumpsuit it's was more like an cropped top with the heart pirates jolly on her right side of her chest. And black mini skirt with knee socks and boots on her feet. As she ran off to hide behind some alleyway between two buildings.

"Thank you. I'll keep searching" As the guard before walking away. "That princess have the worst time to take an vacation!" She shouted. As the women walked passed the alleyway where Rina was hiding. She taken this change to get away before she can run off "RINA!" Shachi shouted that cause the guard to stop then turned around facing an blue haired women who was dressed like an pirate her name was same as her princess. "She can't be..." The guard started walk over to Rina. "UH. Shachi come with me!" She grabs the guy's hand then ran inside the bar the guy was blushing thinking this was an date with the only female member.

"if you want an date. You should say!" He grin as Rina rolled her eyes she should went with someone else. "Not a date!" She shouted as Shachi frowned. "Oh fine. Let have an drink." He order both of them an drink. As she sat inside the bar with Shachi she was talking away with him. Then sudden the door open showing the girl from before Rina froze up once the guard gotten closer to the girl who look like her princess. She grab her shoulders then spun her around facing her. "You're Lady Rina!" The guard was glad that the princess was alright. "You need come home!" She order. Shachi sat there with an confuse look on his face. "Huh? What do you want with my crew mate?" He was getting protective of her now.

"Crew mate? You became an pirate?!" Guard was shocked. "Shachi..." She hide her face into her hands"This not time to be playing pirate! Princess!" Shachi most fallen out of his chair by the world 'princess' "Wait she a Princess?!" Shachi shouted not knowing that Bepo and Penguin was entering the bar when they heard this. "Who a Princess?" Penguin asked before notice an guard with Rina the guard look like it was part of an royal family or something. "We're leaving." She grabs Rina then dragged out of the bar the guard summoned her wings as she takes Rina into the skies with her. "YUME! Let me go! I want stay here!" She begged. "No Rina you need go home. You been missing for while ---" Sudden there was an this blue spare around them. Rina vanished from  Yume's hands into Law's arms. "Who said you can kidnap my crew mate?" Law wasn't happy about this he did not know what was going on he just saw Rina flying with an strange girl with the same wings as his angel.

"Let her go pirate! She don't belong with you!" Yume shouted.

"Really? she part of my crew. She dose belong to me." Law smirked at the guard.

"C-Captain!" Shachi finally founded them. "That women is... Rina's guard... She..." Law stared at Shachi. "She what?" He asked coldly. "Law put me down... Don't cause fight with the royal guard..." She finally said with her hair covering her eyes. "R-Royal Guard?" He said before placing Rina down. "I have an secret I was  hiding from everyone. My real is Rina Karu. I'm angelic princess of the White Kingdom. Of the heavens." As she explained. Leaving Law and others with their jaws open. "ANGELIC PRINCESS?!" They said together even Law was very shocked by this news himself. "Yes.. I ran away from home... To get away.. Now it time for ---" Law cut her off before pulling her back into his arms. "I never said you can leave the crew Rin-ya.. Princess or not. Your still part of my crew." Yume was growing annoyed. "Please my lady you need return to the kingdom. You're next in line to become the queen." She explained.

"I'm sorry!" With that Rina and Yume flew away together into the skies. "RINA!" Law shouted he wanted his angel to come back to him. He stared at Bepo for moment. "Go fine an map of this kingdom and let set sail. I'm not going let her away from me!" Law did not admit it he had feeling for the angel. "Yes captain!" Bepo heads off looking for an map of White Kingdom.

~*~

As Rina returned to her kingdom the girl was changed out of her pirate clothes into her royal clothes. She did not want return here her parents wanted her to married an prince from another kingdom. The girl sat in her room staring into the mirror she had on her dresser only thing she had to remember the heart pirates by as this pendent that they give her. It's was jolly sign pendent that guys together for her. She hide the pendent in an box she did not want her family knowing about it. "Princess?" An knock came to the door as it relived Yume. "I'm ready Yume." As she stood up from her chair then heads out of her room.

Once she heads to Royal meeting where everyone was sitting at. "It's nice of you to return." Her father said even know she was half human she still had angel blood in her. Her parents wanted to keep the kingdom together. "Thank you father." As she joined them the meeting was about her future how she wasn't allow to leave the kingdom's walls again. "FATHER!"  she shouted. "Don't father me. I know what you been up too Rina. Yume explained everything. Your not allow to see those people again" He order before Rina ran out of the meeting hall in tears why was she crying? it not like Law had feelings for her anything. He teased her about her clothes but she thought he was messing with her.

As she ran to the garden of the castle the girl broke down crying. "Law.. Penguin.. Sahchi.. Jean.." Those names rolled off her mouth.  Deeply she did not want go  back here she wanted stay with them they are family to her as night fallen over the kingdom. The princess was sitting in her room staring out the window there was an party going on down stairs she did not want go. Yume came up and knocked on the door. "Princess please come down.." She asked. "No you did this to me! I shouldn't even come back with you!" She shouted in anger. "I know you're angry princess. It was for your own good." She explained. "Not be happy?!" She shouted once more in tears. "Get out." She order with that Yume left the princess's room.

After few hours she walked out of her room to see if the party was still going on. As she approached the top of the stairs. She notices two  guys dancing like morons they kind of remind her of Penguin and Shachi little dose she know it was them. As she started to walk down the stairs the dance party was kicking off with different people from other kingdoms. Then sudden an hand grabs her it's was male wearing an mark over his face. "Maybe I Princess?" He asked as Rina nodded before he leaded to the dance floor. As she started to dance with this guy she notices the tattoos on his hands. 'He can't be...' she shake the feeling off 'There was no way he got in the castle' as they both started dancing together like an ballroom dance.

Once the music died down Rina excuse herself as she walked outside as she stood into the garden where she was this afternoon. She stared down at her hand there was an note. She unfolded. 'We'll save you just sit tight.. My angel' her eyes widened that was Law! when she turned around she notices the masked guy was gone along with the two guys that was dancing like morons. Her eyes started to tear up those guys are too much for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 48 28
Found at sea cold and half dead, Law doesn't think much but Lucky. It wasn't luck though this was fate. *TRIGGER WARNINGS* Just so people know this...
656 22 6
This story is told in third person, but it only shows what the reader goes through. I will be skipping other POVs in the story. This story will be e...
2.6K 25 19
This story about an young girl who had an wish and ended up in her favorite anime series. Little dose she have she starts having feelings for captain...
35 1 8
I'm not great with descriptions. Butttt basically my OC that I made up in my head got isekai'd. And she didn't like it. so time for some chaos and Ac...