Kiseki no Love | Kuroko no Ba...

By Cora-chan

Watch him put his basketball talents aside as he uses his romance skills to try to score something much more... More

Introduction
1. Kuroko Tetsuya: Math Support
1. Kagami Taiga: Hot Spring
1. Aomine Daiki: Shoe Shopping
1. Murasakibara Atsushi: Anything for You
1. Akashi Seijuro: Trust
2. Kagami Taiga: Pickup Lines
1. Kise Ryouta: Just You and Me
1. Midorima Shintarou: Attention Span
1. Himuro Tatsuya: That Letter
2. Akashi Seijuro: Punishment
1. Hyūga Junpei: Shippings
2. Kuroko Tetsuya: The Art of Seduction
1. Takao Kazunari: Birds Over Carrots
3. Kagami Taiga: Kitty, Kitty
1. Sakurai Ryō: Haunted House
2. Murasakibara Atsushi: Snowy Days
1. Kasamatsu Yukio: Valentine's Day
3. Akashi Seijuro: Pregnancy
2. Kise Ryouta: Public Displays of Embarrassment
1. Nijimura Shuzo: Precious Property
2. Aomine Daiki: Ignorance is Bliss
2. Midorima Shintarou: Mimicry
~Special Announcement~
3. Kise Ryouta: Overprotective Idiots
1. Generation of Miracles + Kagami Taiga: Kissing Booth
3. Aomine Daiki: Break the Mask
1. Chihiro Mayuzumi: A Half of a Whole
2. Himuro Tatsuya: Public Proposal
4. Kise Ryouta: Tease
4. Akashi Seijuro: Akashi Seijuro's Perfect Relationship Guide
1. Kiyoshi Teppei: Timeliness
1. Izuki Shun: Dog Days
1. Male!Momoi Satsuki: Bridges PART ONE
1. Male!Momoi Satsuki: Bridges PART TWO
1. Male!Momoi Satsuki: Bridges PART THREE FINAL
3. Takao Kazunari: Knight in Shining Armor
2. Generation of Miracles + Kagami Taiga: All I Want For Christmas
1. Moriyama Yoshitaka: Not 'The One' PART ONE
1. Moriyama Yoshitaka: Not 'The One' PART TWO FINAL
3. Midorima Shintarou: Not Alone
3. Kuroko Tetsuya: Fairy Lights
~Valentine's Day Oneshot Poll~
2. Kasamatsu Yukio: Ricochet
2. Nijimura Shuzo: The Story Begins
2. Sakurai Ryō: Amorous Cuddles
4. Takao Kazunari: Mine
5. Akashi Seijuro: Dominance
2. Hanamiya Makoto: Trouble Maker
4. Aomine Daiki: Your Bad Day
3. Murasakibara Atsushi: Green and Red
5. Kise Ryouta: Waking Up
1. Multiple Drabbles
6. Akashi Seijuro: Behind Closed Doors
4. Kagami Taiga: First Date
5. Aomine Daiki: Fun 'n Roses
5. Takao Kazunari: Savvy
3. Kasamatsu Yukio: Fiction vs. Reality
3. Hanamiya Makoto: Love's a Game PT 1
3. Hanamiya Makoto: Love's a Game PT 2
The End (feat. GOM, Momoi + Kagami)

1. Hanamiya Makoto: The Spider's Web

20.6K 338 58
By Cora-chan

1.  Hanamiya Makoto: The Spider’s Web

{Detective AU}

VENOM STRIKES AGAIN!

Sixteen year-old female student, Ichijo Nagisa, was found dead October 27, in Tokyo, Japan. She was found in the serial killer’s signature trap: arms and legs tied by rope to a wall and a black widow’s bite on the neck. This is one of the many cases of ‘Venom’, a man who has killed over ten people within the last month.

Chief Aomine Daiki, head of Japan’s elite police squad, released new information on the killer. “He targets young women between the ages of fifteen and twenty. Women should take extra precaution at night and carry some sort of weapon or travel with another person.”

You threw the newspaper aside and pinched the bridge of your nose, trying to fight off your incoming headache. For the past month you’ve been on the case of ‘Venom’ and you were only a few clues away from discovering who he was. It was literally on the tip of your tongue, but every time you gained new evidence someone else was already dead.

The door to your office swung up and you met a darkened blue gaze with a glare. He walked up to you with his hands in his pockets and a small frown on his face. “(L/N), the scientists think they have the guy.”

“They thought they’ve had the guy four different times now, Aomine-san.” You retorted bitterly as you sat up straight. “Who is it this time?”

Aomine tossed a folder onto your desk and you opened it and your breath caught in your throat. The picture was of a pale man with longish black hair and even darker eyes. He smirked sarcastically as he glared at the camera and you felt your heartbeat thumping in your ears at the sight of him.

“Hanamiya Makoto, a world-class sadistic genius.” Aomine stated. He didn’t notice your stiffness and read off of a paper in his hands. “People called him aggressive because he doesn’t give one shit about hurting others. He has a clean record and goes to the University of Tokyo. Before that he went to Kirisaki Daiichi and I remember that my friends played against his nasty basketball team – wait, didn’t you go there?”

You cleared your throat and wiped the shocked look off of your face. “I did. He was in most of my classes in high school.”

“So you know also know that he’s a creepy douche that always said he had people in his webs. Out of all the suspects before, he fits the bill the most.” Aomine sighed, shaking his head. “I’ll leave this to you. Call me if you need anything.”

“Got it,” you muttered.

The moment he closed the door you punched your throw pillow and buried your face in it and let out a frustrated groan. Of course it was 99.9% that your ex-boyfriend was Venom. The more you thought about it the more it made sense that it was him.

But why? Why would he want to murder almost a dozen girls this month? It was terrifyingly ridiculous how good he was at doing so.

You shut the folder and slid it away from you so you didn’t have to see his stormy gaze. Your feelings couldn’t get in the way of your investigation. You were (L/N) (F/N); Japan’s number one successful female detective. There was nothing that would stop you from putting that man behind bars.

Or so you thought.

                                                                                *\(^o^)/*

You walked into the café with an impassive face, catching the attention of various people. Your (H/C) hair was loosely curled and your hair was pinned back, showing the minimal amount of makeup you applied. You wore a brown long sleeve and matching boots with dark blue jeans and a cream sweater. Taking off your scarf, you let the heat sink into your chilled bones only to have you blood turn to ice as your (E/C) eyes met smoky brown.

Hanamiya was just as dangerously handsome as you remembered him. His dark hair framed his angular face that held a tight-lipped smirk. He wore a dark green sweater with a black coat over it and black jeans with combat boots. You froze for a moment before taking the seat across from him and grinned at him.

“Hello, Hanamiya-kun.” You greeted politely.

“I thought we were still on first name basis, (Y/N)-chan. Oh, how you hurt me.” Hanamiya dramatically cried, holding onto his chest. He chuckled darkly as his pained expression deteriorated immediately and he set his chin on his hand as he stared intensely at you. “It’s been a while, (Y/N)-chan.”

“It has,” you agreed absentmindedly. You picked up the menu and scanned the selection of snacks and drinks, pretending he wasn’t setting you on edge. “How have you been, Makoto-kun?”

Hanamiya rolled his eyes. “What a generic question. I expected more from you. Why don’t you say what you invited me here to hear?”

You raised your eyebrows and tilted your head. “Can’t I just invite you out to eat with me? You’re acting like I’m treating you like a criminal.” Oh, the irony.

“You haven’t spoken to time ever since you’ve been adopted into your high and mighty justice system you call the police.” He scoffed, sitting up and crossing his arms.

You tightened your grip on your menu. The reason the two of you broke up was because your job took too much of your time and you often came back in a bitter mood because of all your work. He insulted you since you put so much effort in and barely got anything back only to spark a loud fight between the two of you. It ended with you leaving his apartment and not contacting him until now.

That was three months ago.

“I’m the highest in my department area and my work has nothing to do with my outside life.” You responded coldly.

He shook his head. “What a hypocritical statement.”

“Did you accept my offer just to come here and argue with me?” You frowned, putting down your menu and openly glaring at him.

“It’s one of the reasons I came.” He smirked.

Before you could respond the waiter came to the table. He was handsome with a charming smile and laughing eyes that caught the feminine side of you right away. “Hello. Would you care to order anything today, ma’am?”

“Um, I’ll take a cup of (F/B).” You smiled shyly, blushing when his smile grew. “Thank you.”

“That’s usually $3.99, but since you’re so cute you can have it for $1.99 if you give me your number.” He winked as he wrote down your order. “My name’s–“

“She doesn’t care what your name is. Give her the regular price and go away.” Hanamiya snapped.

“Makoto-kun!” You gasped. You gave the waiter an apologetic look and shrugged. “I’m sorry about him, but he’s right. I’ll just take the normal price.”

The waiter faked a smile and laughed. “No, no, it’s fine. I’ll be back with your order in a few minutes.”

You watched him walk away and turned to Hanamiya and ‘tch’ed. “Was that really necessary?”

“He was cheating the restaurant. As a cop, aren’t you supposed to turn him over for thievery such as that?” Hanamiya accused. He took a long drink of his hot tea and set it back on the teacup with a soft ‘clink’. “I’ve been studying psychology and it’s quite interesting. We’re going over the differences between a psychopath and a sociopath. An assignment we have is to pick a famous sociopath and psychopath and explain what they did then compare and contrast them.”

“That sounds interesting.” You commented smoothly. An uneasy feeling made your stomach cramp and you began to unconsciously tug on your hair.

Hanamiya caught the action and he smirked, his assumptions becoming truer by the second. “You see, a sociopath is easier to pick out. They’re emotionally unstable and have many outbursts. Their crimes aren’t organized and they almost never plan.”

“Then what makes them different from a psychopath?” You questioned. Quite honestly, you didn’t want to know the answer. You had a creeping suspicion of what it was and you hoped he would stop talking.

He leaned forwards and his gaze darkened. “Psychopaths are charming and manipulative. People trust them easily because they blend into society so well. They’re much harder to catch because all of their crimes, unlike a sociopath, are intelligently put together with little to no traces left behind of them.”

You were glad when the waiter dropped off your drink and you quietly thanked him. Grabbing a bottle of hand sanitizer, your elbow accidentally pushed your silverware off the table and you cursed quietly. As you picked up your fork and spoon, Hanamiya quickly leaned over and poured clear liquid into your (F/B). He retracted his hand as you popped up again with a sheepish smile.

“Oops,” you chuckled. You picked up the cup and smelled it, taking in its delicious, sweet scent. “Wow, maybe I should come here more often.”

Hanamiya watched as you downed half the cup and your eyelids lowered. You giggled some gibberish and swayed back in forth with a ditzy smile on your face. Black began to swim in your vision and the last thing you saw was Hanamiya laughing at you.

                                                                                *\(^o^)/*

You woke up to a throbbing headache, burning muscles, and parched throat. Opening your eyes, you were met with complete darkness and you nervously concluded that you were blindfolded and gagged. You pulled on your legs and arms, horrified when they were tied apart to something so you couldn’t move them. It was freezing cold wherever you were, and goosebumps covered your skin. Your sweater was off so you were left in a spaghetti strap tank top that held no warmth whatsoever.

You strained your ears when you heard loud footsteps and went still. Your blindfold was ripped off and you shouted in anger when you saw Hanamiya in front of you. He slowly walked back and forth in front of you with a smug smirk on his face and you wanted nothing more than to break free and slap it off.

He finally stopped in front of you and chuckled. “Ah, what a sight to see. You really were the prettiest girl in Kirisaki Daiichi.” His lustful gaze scanned you head from toe and you bristled, your rage growing and growing the more he looked at you. “That’s beside the point. Do you know what today is, (Y/N)-chan?”

If looks could kill he would be beyond dead by now. You glowered at him and he laughed, tossing his head back as the noise echoed in the desolate room. The room looked like a warehouse that was free of crates other than the one you were pinned to.

“Oh, I forgot. You can’t talk.” He sniggered. He took out a pocketknife and cut your gag off, painfully pinching your cheeks after. “Is that better?”

“Get the fuck away from me, Hanamiya!” You growled, thrashing your head so he let go. “What the hell’s wrong with you, you bastard?”

“I found a new pastime. My precious girlfriend hurt me and since I’m such a generous person, I decided that I would share my pain.” He cackled maniacally, clapping his hands together and buckling over.

“You’re terrible!” You shrieked at him, wincing at how your scream hurt your throat.

All emotion left his face and he walked closer so you were face-to-face. “I know you’re the one the assigned to be on my case, (Y/N)-chan. I also know you know what comes next in my – how would you say it? – trials.”

You cursed profanities under your breath as he walked to a table and picked up a clear jar. A small black spider with a red patch on its abdomen crawled up its confinement’s walls and tears began to gather in your eyes. This was it. You were gone.

Hanamiya rolled up your tank top and smirked at you as he pressed the cold glass against your skin. “I’ve been waiting for this. I had to try it out on others before I could perfect the scenarios, getting rid of the evidence, and preparing the area.”

“I can’t believe you.” Your voice wavered as you held back your sobs. “Someone’s going to find you and you’re going to pay.” You weren’t going to beg for your life. There was no way you were giving him that satisfaction.

Hanamiya’s eyes darkened and his smirk grew, stretching from ear to ear. “At least I’ll have my revenge, right?”

You shook as he uncapped the jar and the black widow tumbled out. It wobbled before Hanamiya took out his pocket knife and jabbed at it. Alarmed and now hostile, it froze before biting you. You gasped out in pain and Hanamiya scooped it back into its home after it was done and put the lid back on.

“I love you, (Y/N)-chan~ Goodnight~”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Halloween, guys~

I'm going to have requests back up next week or maybe the week ever. Right now I can tell my writing style is changing and I want to practice it more on prompts I pick so I'm not giving myself anxiety about getting your guys' requests 110% perfect.

If you haven't noticed, my updates are going to be a lot slower because of school. That means one, maybe two, updates a week (most likely on weekends). Writing is a hobby I hold close to my heart, but I can't start getting bad grades because I'm writing fanfics instead of studying for math tests.

Which I've been doing a lot lately .-.

Remember that 39 on the Akashi oneshot? Yeah, true story. I raised my score on the retake but it's still low TnT

So work hard, readers!

Lots of love, Cora-chan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 841 44
Kuroko no Basket X Reader One Shots! Requests are OPEN!
35.9K 1.3K 26
Kagami made a promise to Kuroko after he passed away. He will defeat the Kiseki no Seidai. Main pair AoKaga Slight Akakuro Completed ✅
253K 6.4K 18
Aomine Daiki X Reader [FanFic: Kuroko No Basuke] Aomine Daiki, ace of Touou High School's basketball team is in his second year when he gets introduc...
83.1K 1.5K 61
MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball but, can they handle, LOVE?! Get ready to...