I Can Love Too

By _Munchingbroito_

1864, the year Damon meets Elijah and Niklaus Mikaelson. The year he knew he loved Katherine or so he thought... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
A/N
Update

17

10.1K 229 63
By _Munchingbroito_

                     THE NEXT DAY

"Katerina you said you will go."

"And I will Elijah-"

"So then leave!"

"Niklaus I will! I can I just say something to Damon?"

"He isn't here right now."

"Oh he is I heard his heartbeat when he came home late last night."

Elijah nods taking Katherine upstairs leaving Klaus with a scowl on his face. You could see his eyes were not the blue-green their known to be, instead they are bright yellow.

Elijah focus and hears a heartbeat on the other side, 'so she is right he is home'. He knocks on the door and after a few seconds it opens but quickly shuts it.

"Damon open the door Katerina has something to say before she is off to leave."

"Go away."

Katherine sighs and rolls her eyes grabbing the doorknob she breaks the lock seeing the door swing wide open. Damon was standing in the middle of the room with a blank face on as they walk in.

"I said go away."

"Well sometimes people don't listen deal with it."

"What do you want?"

"I came to say I'm sorry before I go."

Damon scoffs turning his head to the right before looking back at both of them, he sees Elijah with a serious face on and Katherine with weakness showing all over her face.

"Yeah right."

He walks pass them but Elijah sticks his arm out stopping Damon in the process, Damon turns his head and looks at Elijah. He regretted it that moment because he felt every thought in his mind go away and everything go blank, his eyes getting small then big like he was on drugs.

"You will listen to what she has to say and once she is done go back to how you were."

Damon nods and turns his body to face Katherine giving her his full attention waiting for her to speak. Katherine nods at Elijah before looking at Damon and let all her walls come down for just this moment.

"Damon in 1864 I met you and Stefan and I thought I fell for both of y'all, when I found out you didn't like me back I didn't care what you thought or felt only what I did. Which was if I can't have you no one can so I compelled you to love me, then you met Elijah and Niklaus and they broke that compulsion. And now I came back to have Elijah for myself like Hayley wants Niklaus and Elena wants you and Stefan for herself. Before I go I want to say I am truly sorry for what I did and I want you to feel for you only do what you want to do no one else got it?"

Damon nods and with that the compulsion goes away he sees Elijah walk away out the door and Katherine follow but she stops before turning around saying.

"If your looking for Hayley she's in the apartment 5109 on the other side of town, thought you should know."

She winks before actually going down the stairs leaving hearing the door shut he watches her walk away from his window until she was out of sight. He zooms downstairs and pushes Elijah against the wall making some pictures fall.

"I hate you for what you did and I will hate you for all eternity."

Elijah could see the rage in Damon's eyes as his shoulders were rolling in circles, Damon breathing heavily. Klaus comes in the room and stops Damon before he could do anymore.

"I would stop right there if I was you love."

"Yeah well your not me."

"Damon you will not attack my brother."

"But yet you attacked mine more than I can count, that's sweet."

Before Klaus could say anything he was out the door and gone in a blink of a eye. Klaus stared at the door for a little bit before turning his head and looks at Elijah who was still against the wall.

He helps Elijah up both go out the door to find Rebekah and Damon.....

"That's ok I'll stay here."

Leaving poor forgotten Alaric.

□At Gilbert's House□

"Elena!"

"Elena where are you!?"

"Jeremy!?"

"Jeanna!?"

"Guys in here!"

They go into a room and see Jeremy tyed up and unconscious, Elena unconscious and Jeanna as well. Stefan and Caroline gives them blood and waits.....

□On The Streets□

Damon pov:

'Wonder if this is it?' I'm at the door luckly I already compelled half the apartment to not intervene so I was on the safe side for that. I tuck the gun with silver bullets into my pocket even more and knock on the door, after what seem liked forever the door open and when it tried to shut back I busted through it and was now looking for the hidden Halyley.

"Come out come out where ever you are~"

I pulled my gun out and had it in my hand ready to shoot I walk around opening doors but see no whore-Hayley oops.

I walk into what looks like the bedroom not seeing her first hand but I look around throwing the covers off.

"Nope not there."

I check the bathroom attached to the room ripping the curtain down.

"Not here."

I go back into the bedroom and see only one place left....the closet, I walk over to it and open it and meet eyes with her.

"Found you little wolf~"

I grab her cellphone crushing it before grabbing her she tries to fight but when I put the gun to her head that changed. She let's her guard down so I take this chance to bite her hearing her gasp she tries to run away but I grip her even more.

She goes limp and after taking one more mouth full I let go off her, she drops to the floor I move now standing over her, I point the gun at her.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

'I think that does it' I drop the gun hearing a clank I walk off and out the door closing it like nothing happened. Leaving the building I start to walk away leaving a surprise for anyone but for someone in particular.

I see a bench going to sit on that listening to the night.

●At Elena's House●

*Gasp!*

"Elena your awake!"

"Where's Jeremy!?"

Elena was looking around frequently until she sees Jeremy past out near her.

"Oh my god Jeremy!"

Elena crawls over to her brother gripping him into her arms trying to wake him up through tears. Stefan pulls her away but she kicked and scream protesting.

"Elena he's fine! He has blood in his system!"

He felt her relax but still crying he let's her go for her to crawl back over taking her brother's hands into her's and waits for him.

"It's ok Jeremy it's ok, your going to be ok."

■In Town■

"Damon"

Damon turns his head forward and sees both the Mikaelson bothers walking tours him. You could see plain fury in Klaus's eyes but for Elijah nothing, he was always the one to hide his emotions better than anyone even Damon himself.

When they stopped you could see that Elijah had a hand on Klaus lower stomach ready to pull him back if he tried to attack.

"Damon where is she!?"

"I need a name Klaus you could be talking about anyone here."

"You know Who."

"Oh you mean little wolf~"

"Where. Is. She."

"I. Don't. Have. To. Tell. You."

Damon tries to get up but Klaus pushed him back down getting right in his face.

"I don't have time for games love now tell me where she is."

"Why so you can help her? So you can run off with her? Hurt me and Elijah by sleeping with her again!? Make me feel things then they get crushed? And that goes for both of y'all. So...you want to know where she is."

"Yes."

Damon turns his head to the left showing a emotionless grin then gets up, Klaus moving so he could.

He could see Klaus shoulders rolling slightly, his breathing was really heavy like he was a bull ready to fight and yellow eyes don't help the situation but did that stop Damon? No.

"Tell me what you did to her now!"

"I'd be extra nice to me right now."

Damon says giving a smirk saying the word "extra" with more force than the other words, his eyes had a serious look in them but his voice was playful.

"Damon it would be best if you just tell him."

Damon turns his head to Elijah looking at him he had a bitter thought that gladly wanted to come out of his mouth, but he bit his tongue and turns his head back to Klaus.

"Since you want to know so badly what I did to that little wh-little wolf~ I'll tell you."

Damon stares at them before his innocent smile turned into a twisted smile, veins show from under his eyes, icy blue eyes get brighter as blood red fills in behind his pupils and his K-9 teeth get longer and sharper.

He doesn't look away but he points at the building behind him, Klaus looking at the building before back a Damon.

"Third level second door on the right you'll find your little wolf girl."

Klaus zooms off to the building leaving Elijah and Damon, Elijah sighs looking at the raven hair man who still had veins under his eyes.

"Has this all just been a bad day for you?"

The veins slowly go away his eyes and teeth go back to normal, Damon walks up to Elijah and stands in front of him close enough to be in his personal space but not close enough to touch.

"Bad day? Bad century."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 23.1K 34
「𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗦𝗘」❝ I shouldn't love you ❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Harper Kingsley was just a normal girl with a normal life, nothing exciting ever happened. Sh...
4.3K 160 24
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝗔𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝘂𝗿𝘆𝗮-𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮 and 𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 were deep in love during the y...
225K 4.7K 53
Two brothers One girl. Sounds a lot like Katherine Pierce right? The only difference is that Kyra Mikaelson showed up in 1862 and fell in love with S...
374K 6.7K 34
"Always." I whispered looking up at him. He looked down at me with a smile. "And Forever." He finished, before leaning down and kissed my lips with...