Oreos||BWWM

By cocoapebbles

Some people like the cookie. Some like the cream. I like them together, with some milk of course. But, I'm no... More

Oreos
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
Current Family Tree
AN: I got proposed to
It's up!

Chapter 23

65.9K 2.7K 1K
By cocoapebbles

November 24, 2014 ( Reagan is 22 weeks and Alana is 21 weeks and 6 days)

A picture of Nathaniel of the side because i felt like it and I've been drooling over it for an hour. Lawd! Dem cheekbones tho.♡

Nathaniel woke up this morning with a smile on his face, something he's been doing for the past two weeks. Things with Reagan seemed to be looking up. That night when they felt their little Jelly Bean move for the first time, they slept in the same room.

Granted, it was only a one time thing and nothing else happened during that night, but it was something-one step closer, i guess. He sighed blissfully, pulling on some black sweatpants, leaving his upper body bare as always.

He yawned, stretching briefly before he broke out in a jog out of the bedroom, eventually slowing down to a merry skip. You could say he was in a good mood; the only mood he's really known for a while. In fact, he was so happy, he did something stupid the other day.

The dumb ass bought an engagement ring.

Walking into the kitchen, Nathaniel reached for the top of the refrigerator, grabbing the Fruit Loops cereal, also known as his genius hiding spot. Bringing it down, he pulled out the small, dark box, grinning. One day, he'd give it to her.

"What are you doing," Reagan asked from behind him, causing him to jump in surprise, dropping the box as well as the cereal, spilling out some of the contents.

Nathaniel turned to face her, pouting, pointing to the mess on the floor. "Look what you made me do," he whined, using his foot to kick the box under the refrigerator. He would get it later.

Reagan shrugged, "my bad," she scrunched up her nose at his cereal choice, "Fruit Loops are disgusting anyway". Nathaniel gasped dramatically, putting a hand on his heart, a fake look of hurt crossing his features.

She rolled her eyes at him. With a hand on her belly, Reagan shooed him aside. "You can't just block the fridge like that," opening it, bringing out a half empty carton of Silk Soy Milk.

While getting her breakfast ready, Nathaniel got to work with a broom and packer, sweeping up the mess he'd created. He threw all the rubbish away in the dust bin, a shiny object catching his attention at the corner of his eye.

He gulped nervously, realizing the box had somehow slid open, peeking out from under the refrigerator. The ring was no longer in its hold, but now on the floor, in plain sight.

"Are you okay," a concerned Reagan asked him, a box of Cocoa Pebbles {AN: ^-^} now by her side.

"Huh," Nathaniel confusingly asked, snapping out of his stupor. He looked up, smiling reassuringly, "I'm fine".

Reagan nodded, eyeing him suspiciously, not believing him. "So," she asked, swallowing a spoonful of cereal, "any plans for today," Nathaniel shook his head in reply.

"Not really," he told her, slyly crawling over to the refrigerator, his hand now laying over the beautiful tanzanite wedding ring. Nathaniel grinned nervously, picking up the matted black box, shoving it inside his sweatpants pocket as well as the ring.

Nathaniel abruptly stood, stiff and straight, catching Reagan's attention. With a monotonous voice, he said, "i need to potty".

With a slightly disgusted expression, and a newly vanished appetite, Reagan responded with an okay. He scampered off, wrapping his hands over his bum for added effect.

Reagan rolled her eyes, now alone, the recurring thoughts swarmed her.

Idiotic.

That was the one word Reagan has been using to describe herself. She should have stopped it, pushed him away, slapped him even. But, disappointingly, she did none of the above.

Weak is what she was.

All Nathaniel has to do is be in arms length of her, and she's putty in his hands. And, right now, she honestly didn't know if that was necessarily a good or bad thing.

At one hand, Reagan would like to pull him close and kiss him until her lungs give out. Then, on the other-well, it's actually the same exact thing.

Reagan sighed in frustration, she needed a distraction, something else that'll evade her thoughts for the time being. She needed company.

And, with that in mind, Reagan whipped out her cell phone.

_________________✍

The doorbell rang out through the house followed by three quick knocks on the dark wood. "Coming," Reagan said, shuffling quickly off the butt shelf and to the front door as fast as she could.

She opened the door, revealing a loved up Wren and Alana, a disgusted Andrew, and a carefree looking Nolan.

Andrew's face immediately lit up when he saw Reagan, pushing the couple aside. "I just came here for the food," he announced, heading to the kitchen immediately.

Wren and Alana trailed behind after greeting her briefly. Nolan strolled in, rocking back and forth on the heel of his feet. He casually looked around, finally asking his sister, "Kingsley here yet," he cocked his head to the side.

Reagan shook her head, "no, and be fore they get here," he groaned, "oh shut up, you knew it was coming". She stepped closer, pointing a finger at him in a warning manner, "don't try a single thing on him".

"Yeah, yeah," he waved a hand dismissively, nodding his head toward a freshly showered Nathaniel who just came down the stairs, water droplets dripping down his torso.

Nolan gave Reagan a thumbs up, walking away to find the others. Reagan gulped, prying her eyes away from the gorgeous man, pulling out her Galaxy S5.

She dialed Cameron's number, waiting patiently for him to pick up. On its sixth ring, he answered, panting heavily, "hello," he managed.

"Um," Reagan's face twisted in a grimace when she heard Kingsley moan out 'faster'. "You guys still coming," she did a mental face palm, bad choice of words.

He grunted, murmuring incoherent words into the speaker. "I-is Nolan going to be there," Cameron asked, hating the sudden rise of jealously in his tone.

"Um," Reagan looked on at her brother, "yeah, why," she asked, but soon realized that the line was dead. He'd hung up on her.

Shrugging it off, she murmured a "rude" under her breath, returning to everyone back at the parlor.

They chatted about meaningless things, catching up on events missed in the others lives. Reagan managed to do these things while avoiding Nathaniel completely.

Talking to him, sitting by him, Hell, even looking at him. The whole point of this get together was to distract herself, and that was kind of difficult to do if he might as well have been her shadow. And, as discreet as she was trying to be, Nathaniel noticed, everybody did.

The day continued on, and about half an hour later, the front door shut open and close.

Kingsley walked in first, a slight limp in his step, love bites littering his neck and shoulders, crazed sex hair; the whole nine yards. Cameron followed in right behind him, a cocky smirk plastered on his face. Yet, he also had a cold glare directed towards Nolan's direction.

"Sorry we're late, guys," Kingsley apologized, "traffic," he added sheepishly, a light tint of red coating his cheeks.

"Mhm," Reagan shook her head at his weak cover-up, laughing. She turned to everyone in the parlor, "okay, so now that we're all here, what do you want to do," she asked.

Ideas were thrown all around, but they ended up just shutting off the lights and watching movies, old and new. Kingsley somehow got put right in the middle of Cameron and Nolan.

What started as a hand to the thigh, slowly rose up, getting closer to his crotch as the time past on. Kingsley would push his hand off and send Nolan a non-threatening glare.

But, it'd just start back up again a few minutes later, making Kingsley's body react in ways it shouldn't. Then, he finally had enough.

"I'm, uh, going to get us more popcorn," he shot up off the floor, forgetting the bowl, almost tripping on his own two feet. Kingsley stopped at a corridor, taking a deep breath in, calming his little man downstairs.

He was so caught up in his own world that he failed to notice someone else joined him.

Nolan pulled Kingsley close, surprising him, a small smile playing on his lips. "Tell your boyfriend to calm down," he whispered, coming closer. He pushed him against the wall, pressing his lower half against Kingsley.

"He's been giving me the evil eye the whole time he's been here," Nolan imitated Cameron, chuckling lightly. "I can respect the fact that you're taken," Nolan smirked, "but, i won't".

And, with that, Nolan crashed his lips onto his, pulling Kingsley flush against him. So much, Kingsley would like to say he pushed Nolan off as soon as it happened. Yell at him not to do it again, tell him how wrong it was.

But, he didn't.

Instead, Kingsley kissed back just as hard, loving the feeling of Nolan's skilled and sinful lips on his. It almost felt too good. Yet, somehow, it still managed to lack that electric, blissful feeling he gets with Cameron.

He suddenly felt dirty.

Imagining the look on Cameron's face if he saw them like this was enough to make him pull away forcefully. Nolan staggered a bit at the abrupt movement, but quickly regained his composure, smirking.

Kingsley wiped his lips with the back of his hand, about to say something else, but was cut off by Nolan's lips. He groaned in irritation, Kingsley's hand going on his chest to push him back once again.

But, this time, someone else beat him to it. And, he did not look very happy at the scene. "Cameron," was Kingsley's breathy, wide eyed response.

That was the only word spoken before the first punch was thrown. Nolan barely moved, his face being thrown to the side at the force. He grinned slightly, wiping the small blood that trickled down the corner of his mouth.

Cameron shoved him, making Nolan raise his hands up in surrender, amused at the whole situation.

Growing frustrated at the smiling man, Cameron punched him again, yelling in his face, "the fuck are you smiling for," seething. Nolan playfully wiped his face, flicking the traces of spit that landed on him.

He shrugged nonchalantly, "can't help it. It's just funny how you thought a couple love bites would make me stay away". Cameron shoved him further into the wall at his response, frightening Kingsley even more.

All the commotion brought Reagan and Nathaniel's attention. Meanwhile, Wren and Alana were taking a nap, while Andrew was too busy watching Finding Nemo to care, stuffing his face with buttery popcorn.

Reagan was the first to speak up, asking what was going on, although, with the position they were in, it wasn't hard to figure out.

Kingsley stuttered out an explanation. "I kissed him, well, technically he kissed me, but-"

"Aw," Nolan pouted, "don't tell me you didn't enjoy it, love," now it was painfully obvious he was fighting off a laugh. Kingsley blushed furiously, shuffling between his two feet awkwardly.

Cameron turned to his boyfriend, an eyebrow raised, "did you enjoy it," he questioned, honestly curious. Kingsley quickly shook his head no, backing up slowly, the blush on his cheeks more prominent.

Reagan turned to her brother, smacking the back of his head, making him flinch, "what did i tell you earlier," she chided. She didn't let him answer, "i told you not to try anything, and what did you do," she asked. He opened his mouth to speak, but she continued, shutting him up, "you tried something," Reagan exclaimed.

"But, i didn't try," he grinned, "i succeeded".

She gave him a blank look, pointing to the other end of the corridor, "apologize". Nolan gaped at her, protesting, but she wouldn't have any of it. "Now, Nolan".

He huffed like a child, turning to Cameron who had his arms folded, waiting for his apology with a smile. Nolan looked over at Kingsley, winking, "i'm sorry you're boyfriends' hard to resist".

Before Nolan scurried out, he turn to Cameron, "you throw a good punch, lad," then left the little corridor, leaving a really confused Cameron in his wake.

It was silent for a second before Cameron turned to Reagan, emphasizing each word he spoke, "i hate your brother".

Reagan shook her head, patting his shoulder, "i know the feeling, but he'll grow on you," Cameron scoffed at that, "hopefully".

Cameron took Kingsley's hand in his, giving the two a weak smile before they left as well. "So much for a get together," she mumbled, about to leave as well.

Nathaniel grabbed Reagan's arm, stopping her, looking at her with pleading eyes. She sighed, snatching her hand from his, "what do you want, Nathan," with a bored, uninterested tone in her voice. She was itching to get away from him, the further, the better.

"Another chance," he murmured lowly, she almost didn't hear him. "I'm tired of this awkward in between stage we're in, baby girl. Sometimes, i don't know if i should act like your boyfriend, or just a friend".

He tried to keep a strong face, but his voice and teary eyes easily gave him away. Reagan's resolve began to crumble as he continued, "I'm sorry, sweetheart," he laughed bitterly, shaking his head.

"God, I'm so fucking sorry, you have no idea how much i hate myself for what i did to you. If i could go back, i swear i'll-" he ran a hand down his face, backing up away from her.

Blinking rapidly, he kept the stupid tears from falling. Reagan took a hesitant step forward, listening to him mumble out the occasional "I'm sorry".

Reagan took ahold of his arm much like he did to her earlier, pulling him close. She leaned in, resting her head on his chest. He rested his hands over her round bump, feeling their little Jelly Bean stir beneath his touch.

This felt right, and no one could tell her otherwise, "Nathan," Reagan lifted his head up by his chin, a small smile playing on her lips. He hummed in response, looking into her beautiful brown eyes, mesmerized by her beauty.

She closed her eyes, letting out a breath, her lips brushing against his in the most delicious way. Reagan pressed her lips to his in a searing, passionate kiss, pouring every ounce of love she had for him into it.

They reluctantly parted, their hot breaths mingling together. Reagan looked up at him through her lashes, whispering softly, "i forgive you".

■□■□■
I want my wedding ring to be black...like my soul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...
961K 45.9K 37
"Look," he said sternly, his green eyes blazing with anger as he looked down at the small woman before him. The dark skin that covered her body made...
124K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
242K 13.4K 76
COMPLETED✔ "Her skin was the shade of dark chocolate and not the cheap shit, the expensive kind. The kind that your tongue slowly massages as your ta...