Where'd He Get My Vessel? (yo...

By CHILLs_Studio33015

DISCONTINUED (I'm going to describe this once, this story is an AU ok..? An AU fanfiction, anything can happe... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

29

427 13 3
By CHILLs_Studio33015

Maxiliam was flustered of the situation.

"Yes way! We can look handsome in a span of five years!" Jian said whilst smiling.

"The explanation is sort of complicated, but I am Rayan, that over there is Jian and this here is Tanya." Rayan said.

"Wait! Wait! So you're telling me that I was talking to the captains and I introduced myself!??" Weiss yelled.

"Pretty much! Yes, you were saying your full name infront of Tanya." Jian giggled.

Rayan snickered, quickly covering his mouth to hide his laughter.

"It's good to be back in service again, sir." Tanya said with a stern voice over to Maxiliam.

Maxiliam was still slightly surprised by the situation though.

"I can't believe you three fooled me that you were girls. Your files and documents even say you three are biologically female aswell." Maxiliam pondered.

The three were confused.

'Is he thinking we lied about our real genders before we hit the age of fourteen..?' The three thought all at the same time.

"I suppose you can say it that way!" Jian said while shrugging by the arms.

"Should we tell them that we just got the gender magically changed..?" Rayan whispered over to Tanya who felt uneasy from that.

'Ok, if we do tell the truth they might question more and probably use it too...' Tanya thought before saluting once more.

"I don't even know who this special person is that you even prepared a cake for them, a table filled with presents and a lot of guests too." Jian pondered while glancing around him.

"This party is for the three of you." Maxiliam said.

Jian stared for a while before asking, "you're joking right?"

Maxiliam was telling the truth.

...

"Tanya! Hello~?" Jian said while waving a hand infront of Tanya's face.

The party was calming, a few men talking here and there, some with their lovers and children. And a few guests from other empires too.

Tanya was yanked back to reality as she looked over to Jian with a confused look.

"What is it?" She asked.

"You've been spacing out for a while, are you ok?" Rayan asked.

Tanya hummed, placing a ahnd over his chin before dismissing with an, "i'm fine.".

Rayan sat back up straight after tilting his head over to Tanya while saying, "ok, if anything seems out of place just tell us."

Tanya nodded before he began staring out infront of him again.

Jian raised a brow as he began to follow where Tanya's direction of looking was. A smug look toward his curios expression as he poked Rayan by the shoulder to get his attention.

"What is it?" Rayan asked.

"Tanya's staring at her." Jian whispered.

Rayan's eyes slightly widened as he glanced over the direction Tanya was staring at.

...

With a laugh from Visha, Neumann smirked whilst whispering over to her, "He's staring at you."

Visha hummed, glancing around her before laying eyes over the triplets on the table.

Tanya quickly yet calmly averted eye contact and glanced over to Lerhgen and the other men.

Visha quickly turned back around with a slight blush while stammering out, "i-i'm sure he was just taking a quick glance!"

Neumann laughed with the others while holding their drinks.

...

"Don't you want to talk to your assistant?" Jian teased.

Tanya grew a nerve while hitting Jian by his head.

Jian yelped and hit Tanya back as a quick fair play.

"Hey, what was that for? I didn't even hit you that hard." Tanya growled.

"Yes you did! You pack up on every punch like i'm some thief!" Jian protested.

Tanya stood up as calmly as he could and glared over to Jian who scoffed over to him.

"Guys don't fight!" Rayan stammered while trying to pull Tanya back to his seat.

Tanya wasn't sitting back down though.

"You are the most insulting brother I can ever have." Tanya said.

"And you old man is the worst in believing that there is a god and that he is watching over us!" Jian said.

Rayan didn't like what was happening. He quickly stood up and tried to move Jian and Tanya slightly farther from each other.

"Don't fight please." Rayan muttered while gently pushing Tanya away from Jian.

...

"What's going on over there?" Koenig asked while pointing over to the triplets.

Visha glanced and quickly walked over to the three without hesitation. Even though she's already an adult she waisted no time walking over to the three.

Tanya quickly straightened his posture back up infront of her without hesitation.

"Can we have a little chat, captain?" Visha asked.

Tanya nodded and walked off with her.

"Oh, he's going to fall face first towards her." Jian whispered.

"Jian, please. You know all too well that Tanya can handle himself without us." Rayan said.

.....

"It seems everything is back to normal again." Visha giggled while pouring a cup of coffee for Tanya.

"Are you sure you still want to keep your old name, captain?" She asked after placing the coffee down on the desk.

Tanya chuckled in response before saying, "it's better not to change it all too suddenly without warning, second luitenant Visha."

"Oh, I suppose it will be confusing for others if you did so..." Visha said.

"Anyways tell me how the status has been since the three of us left for recovery and vacation?" Tanya asked while placing the documents down on the desk as he savoured a taste of the coffee again.

"Where's your sis--I mean...brothers, captain?" Visha asked while placing a neat pile of records down on one of the desk.

"They're doing errands outside the office." Tanya answered.

......

"She really savoured every bit of it..." The voice echoed through the night sky.

No one can hear it though. No one.

...

Rayan smiled while finishing the letter down with Jian on the desk.

Tanya laid peacefully sleeping on his bed as time moved slower than usual.

"I wish we can stay a little longer with Tanya." Jian frowned while letting out a disappointing sigh.

"It's going to be done no matter what, Jian. Even if it means doing this, ok?" Rayan whispered.

Jian frowned before scoffing as he took the quilt and write his last bid of good bye to him.

"Atleast we tried. He's finally gotten the faith on God, isn't that great?" Rayan asked.

Jian sighed whilst nodding with a warm smile.

"We'll go back to where we came from again right? We'll get to another unfaithful guest again." Rayan said before dipping the quilt unto the small jar.

"Yeah, I wish we can be partners on the next guest again though." Jian said while quietly chuckling.

"Come now, Rayan. We need to go now." Jian said while giving an open hand for Rayan to take.

Tanya was soon awoken by the talking and sat up rubbing an eye.

"What are you two doing up so late..?" But before he could even ask they were now gone.

"Where in the world..?" Tanya stood up, the bright moon shining out the open window that gave way to cold breeze.

Looking down a folded letter laid under an open jar of ink.

He opened it to read and felt something sharp hit him in the chest.

"What..!?" He muttered as his hands slightly crumpled the sides of the letter.

.....

Tanya's POV;

It's been a few decades since they left.

None of them remember me having any siblings, yet they knew that I was a boy when I was young and has told me I've always been a man.

I'm confused as to why.

Visha seemed a little younger than me as well now.

Just what happened?

I don't know.

It all happened all too fast for me to understand.

Perhaps...there is a God up in the clouds.

...

It feels nice to have a well life here in being a mage.

Maybe I don't need the title to have a decent life out of the rhine.

I guess they changed me.

Completely changed my look on life now.

Perhaps when I die I'll go straight to hell for all the sins I've done until now.

The war has ended after all.

Mary Sue was easily killed on my own rifle. I suppose you can say it was a headshot from afar without really knowing how.

END OF CHAPTER ONE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 0 5
When our characters met again after not having seen each other for several months, they decided to have a little evening between them. While everythi...
6K 228 9
The primary cast of Isekai Quartet find themselves in yet another new world. A botched summoning in another world goes berserk and the entire class...
20.7K 1K 28
TO BE EDITED. *** Eris Belladonna was a child born the same day as God's prophecy. She was blessed with beauty and an immense amount of divinity that...
139K 5.8K 36
A not so young country, Gleonia, named (Y/n) popped back up in the world and I mean came back from the dead kind of thing. Shocking all countries exc...