Love on Hold||✔️ (Editing)

By arya_writes21

Love seems to give a tougher way out for both Shivay and Anika. Shivay is not ready to accept Anika and Anik... More

PREFACE
( Characters & Aesthatics )
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
▪︎I believe her, she will take care▪︎
▪︎Shift to my room▪︎
▪︎Dr.Anika is the best▪︎
▪︎She is my wife▪︎
▪︎Am I late?▪︎
▪︎Will you be my Friend?▪︎
▪︎Dr.Anika is your wife?▪︎
▪︎Accident▪︎
▪︎Divorce▪︎
▪︎Pretended Husband▪︎
▪︎Don't Leave▪︎
▪︎Anika weds Siddharth▪︎
▪︎The Shivaay Singh Oberoi is back▪︎
▪︎You are My Wife▪︎
▪︎You are selfish!▪︎
▪︎Don't snatch her▪︎
▪︎Caring Singh Oberoi▪︎
▪︎ Jealous Cat ▪︎
▪︎ Billu ▪︎
▪︎ Hitler ▪︎
▪︎ Anika is strong ▪︎
▪︎ Mine ▪︎
▪︎ Love Resumed ▪︎
▪︎ EPILOGUE ▪︎
▪︎ GRATITUDE ▪︎

▪︎Anika or Diya▪︎

4.9K 423 46
By arya_writes21

SHIVAAY

Standing near the cliff this is where I lastly met Diya before her disappearance. Now I'm standing here for taking the most important decision of my life. ANIKA OR DIYA
Today is the day where all mess will be cleared and I can live happily. I'm tired if it now, i want the one who will be mine forever.

"Shivaay!" Diya called me out coming to my side.

"Diya" I whispered looking at her.

"Shivaay think once before taking any decision "she told in fear looking at me.

"I have thought more than needed Diya" I told turning my gaze from her.

"So, you are going to leave Anika?" She asked looking at the view in front

"Yes!" I told closing my eyes were tears running down my cheeks. She seemed to be shocked

"but she." she started but I cut her in between

"yes, I would have left her if she was demanding, arrogant, interfering like a typical wife, who demands her rights from me and does her own big drama knowing about her husband's love for another women. But she is nothing like that, to tell the truth she is the best. She never expected anything from me not even her wife rights but gave her everything in order to keep my family happy. Never interfered in anything left me to live my life as I want but secretly cared for me at every stage of my life. When my family needed me the most, I left them but she stood like a pillar and supported them.

Even after knowing I can never be hers, she never stopped loving me. Can you imagine she loved for almost 10 years? She took care of my family as hers and for one promise made to my mom, she sacrificed her whole life knowing I can never accept her. And even she coped up with my ignorance and arrogance now also I feel like I was behaving like a TV show monster husband to her. At last how do you think I would leave her? I can't even think about her going far away from me. No..no I can't leave her" I chocked at the end as tears where flowing like a river. My knees gave up and I sat down crying.

She sat down to my level and held my shoulders, looking directly into my eyes

"Do you like her?" She asked anticipation clearly in her face.

"No. I don't like her" after a long pause

I shouted "I love her. I really love her; I can't think a life without her. I will die if she isn't with me" and she seemed to be happy more than happy relaxed.

Suddenly she hugged me "I'm so happy for you Shivaay! My guilt will come down that you found your love your real love like me" she told breaking the hug.

"Maybe we weren't mint to be "I told looking down and she lifted my chin and I can see her eyes twinkling

"listen carefully, dare you hurt Anika I will chop you into two oks? She is 1 in million don't you dare miss her and cry. Who will love you for ten years knowing you won't be hers? If you miss her you are failure" she told looking at me, I can clearly see her anger and rage.

"and about us you are right we weren't meant to be. I got my husband instead and you know I love him" her eyes brightened each time she speaks about her husband. The proof that she is happily married.

"Rithik knows about us?" I asked her as my curiosity was killing me

"of course, he knows, about you about us. As Anika gave you space and supported me, he did it to. I fell for him long back but you did too for Anika, realized now. Such a tube light!" She told chuckling and even I laughed.

"You told her?" She asked looking at me.

"No, I didn't "i told looking down.

"for which auspicious time are you waiting Mr. Oberoi?" She told frowning.

"I will tell her today after this I'm going to tell her" I told while smile played on my lips.

"good now run" she told laughing.

Standing up I was shocked to see Rithik Hegde standing there with a smile playing in his lips and Diya hugging him.

"Hello Mr. Oberoi, nice to meet you" he told forwarding his hand and I too shook my hand

"pleasure meeting you Hegde" I told in astonishment

"ah you can call me Rithik" he said chuckling.

"you can call me Shivaay to" I told looking at him.

"good to know you found your love" he told and side hugged Diya. Perfect one!

Last night was the time I came to know i loved her to moon and back. I will compromise with anything but not Anika. The moment i heard about her Accident, I died 1000 times until seeing her fine Infront of me. That moment I knew if she isn't there I'm not there.

And yesterday unknowingly I was hurting her by not reveal the whole thing and I never told or showed any gesture that I want her. I love her ma yes, I love Anika. This is the best decision of my life. Now I will never leave her go away from me.

ANIKA

I was crying my heart out standing in the pool side of Trivedi Mansion, how did I even talk to him like that but I'm tired now. I want peace I can't go through it again. The mere thought of him acting kills me.

"Sunny? "Arnav bhai came in but I can't show him my tears it's his day

"haan bhai, you need anything" I asked him clearing my face.

"sunny what's wrong? You seem to be not fine?" He asked cupping my face and looking at me."

"Nothing Bhai, I'm of course fine" I told not looking at him.

"Sunny you know you can't lie to me and also you can't hide your tears from me right" I can't bear now, I burst out crying scaring him.

"Sunny. Sunny what's wrong? Why are you crying? You are scaring me Sunny! What happened? Please tell me" he panicked and I hugged him tightly.

I need someone to just hug me tight and tell everything will be alright. And that's what bhai did hugged me tight in his protective arms.

"Bhai, bhai I'm tired. I can't handle this anymore. Please bhai I don't want to be here. Please bhai take me away." I told chocking and crying.

"sunny what happened?" He asked as he made me look at him.

"Bhai just that I'm tired" I stared but he cut me

"I asked what happened?" He asked sternly indicating he doesn't want to hear my excuses.

"Bhai!" I narrated him everything and his anger seem to be increased second by second. He was about to go but I held his wrist

"Bhai you have my swear" I used my last weapon. He closed his eyes calming himself down

"you will leave to London tomorrow evening." He told and I looked shocked at him before I can protest, he concluded

"and also, will sign the divorce suit, you have my swear now." I can't disagree now.

"you have your visa right" he asked looking at me.

I nodded telling" renewed to for 2 years".

He nodded again "Great than you will leave to London tomorrow and look after the setting up of hospital there which is going on. I already asked you if you can go but you denied telling you don't want to leave Shivaay. Now any excuses you have?" He asked in an anger filled voice.

I nodded negatively "I will leave tomorrow "I told looking down. Bhai held my face in his palms

"Sunny, I listed whatever you told starting from seeing him only as my friend not as brother in law till now but not here after. I love you Sunny! You are my sister; I can do anything and everything for you even if it is to give up on our friendship" he told in a threating voice.

"I love you too bhai" I told and hugged him tight.

Going to Oberoi Mansion i don't know how will I break this news, MA, papa and Omru what do I tell them. How will i tell them. Thank god Shivaay isn't there.

"Ma, papa, Omru I need to tell you guys something "I fidgeted with my fingers. How do I tell them?

"what is it Bhabhi?" Both told in Corus

"Actually, I'm leaving to London tomorrow, bhai wanted me to look after the hospital there as it's just getting settled so I need to leave tomorrow "I told looking down, i can sense their shocked faces.

"Bhabhi, but why suddenly?" Ru asked as tears brimmed up

"it isn't suddenly Ruddy, he was asking me from before but now it became necessary to go as some problem raised "I told looking everywhere except him, I can't lie man.

All started denying except Jhanvi ma. I knew it's time for her to know things.

"Stop everybody, Anika I need to talk to you come with me" she told sternly I know something is up now.

"Anika you know before being my daughter in law you are my daughter! And I know my daughter is hiding something from me. Better tell the truth "she asked sternly holding my shoulders

"Ma nothing happened it's just that London hospital needs my guidance so" before even I can complete my sentence

"if you ever consider me as your mother continue your truth" she told in tears. I can't tell anything now.

Sighing and tears going down I stared "Ma, whatever you are seeing between Shivaay and me is not the truth! Shivaay never accepted me as his wife in fact, he has not moved on from Diya. Maybe we weren't meant to be together, its neither his mistake nor mine.

Shivaay has the right to lead his life happily with whom he loves and I don't want to be a hurdle in his life. I fulfilled my promise made to you ma, I took care of the family and him but I think now he wouldn't need me. I'm tired I can't fight more. Please understand ma and don't blame or punish Shivaay ma please." I told in tears lying my head on her lap.

"When are you leaving?" She asked as her hands were into my hairs caressing it.

"Tomorrow evening" after a long pause

"you don't hate me no ma" I asked as fear gripped my heart.

"Can a mother hate her child!" She asked kissing my forehead.

"and Shivaay?" I asked her looking at her eyes

"Ani, Shivaay is my son. I can't blame him either, but I feel bad that he is missing something very important but never mind if he is happy then it's ok. My children happiness is my first priority "she told looking at me. Thank god she won't blame Shivaay.

Waking up in the morning I saw his bed empty, i thought of telling him in the morning. Where did he go early in the morning? Whatever!

I started packing my bags Omru were sad but helped me in packing. Tej papa didn't even come Infront of me fearing he would start cry. Jhanvi ma was pampering me and taking care of each need and packing it.

Shivaay came running to tell something but slowed down as he saw me packing

"you going somewhere?" He asked astonished

"yeah! To London, bhai asked me to take care of the hospital there till it is settled so I need to leave" I told while packing and dare I look at him.

He seemed to be shocked and hurt why even I don't know "when will you return "he asked in a hoarse voice.

"May be never" I whispered and pulled out the Divorce suit, handing over to him.

He whispered looking at it
"Divorce".

"yes, I signed them you also sign. Whenever needed I will come to court" I told him.

"Bhabhi don't go an" Rudra started crying hugging me.

"Ruddy you know I need to leave" i told caressing her back. While i was going towards ma

"Don't leave an Anika" Shivaay told holding my wrist

"You have whom you want no Shivaay, there is no need of me here" I told taking of my wrist.

"okay bye Shivaay" I told looking at him but he seemed to go towards the driver seat and asked the driver

"you leave I will drive". I was looking at him with wide eyes, what is he up to

"Shivaay this is not needed "I told looking at him

"I didn't ask anything "he told while opening my side gate.

"when did you come to know that you need to leave to London" he asked as he turned the steering

"yesterday" I told in a low voice.

"nice an, which you came to know yesterday I knew a week back" he told chuckling sarcastically. I looked at him in wide eyes and he looked at me

"Arnav told me" he said turning his face

"I will take a leave Shivaay" I told taking me suitcase from him and started d to move towards the other side of the road while tears streaming on my cheeks.

"NIKKI" I heard him shouting and I froze. Nikki. Nikki, he called me nikki. Wait why is he shouting. I turned around to see a shocking sight where Shivaay was on his knees.

"Don't leave"

-------

Arya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 1.4K 5
Love always encounters in an unexpected situation and circumstance.If heart wants , anyone can fall in love with anybody on earth. It always has it...
407K 38.4K 50
• • • • Attraction is spontaneous, but Relationship is not. • • • • Shivaay has celebrated celibacy so far. He has craved to be in an intimate relati...
83K 5.4K 41
Plot credit : @patatoto @shifa_avneil Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a buisnessmen who is perfect in everything started falling for a girl named Anika. But ev...
73.1K 5.8K 61
Famous Industrialist, CEO of Oberoi Industries Shivaay Singh Oberoi had planned everything perfectly in his life. Starting from business to his famil...