Finding Love Again...!!!! (Co...

Od NamrataVerma7

Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you... Více

Happy Birthday munchkins
Act of Kindness
Happy Birthday Princess
New Client
Something about Her
My life, Their ways
Lost and Found
New Bond
Udaipur Calling
Welcome to the Rajwada
Sparks fly, and I know that!
The Lost Crush
kids: Our Blessings
A Promise to Heal
Reliving the Past
Sadly, we only can share our sorrows!
Match Making
The Journey and Our Stress Busters
Longings and the Past
A Sudden Encounter OR A Planned One
Announcement
The Outbreak & The Assurance
Which Ways To Choose
Let Time Heal
Apologies
Daddy for a Lifetime
Together, we can solve any Problem!
A Strike From The Past
Family Time
The Evil Eye
Her Assaulter
Our Sudden Wedding
The Angry Bird
My Grumpy Bride
Two Hot Heads
Cuter Than Cupids
Our New Beginnings
Rolling Eyes And The Kiss
Home Sweet Home
A Night To Remember
Guilty
Apology Tricked
Let Me Be His Father
All Is Well
Who Could That Be
Character Casts
Not An Update But Important
Knock Of An Evil Past
Confrontation
The Face Off
Remember That I Am Her mother
Let's Live In The Moment
Moments Of Love
Day Spent Like A Dream
Crushed Hearts
Troubled
Their Culprits
Blood-Shed
Cursed
Confession & Confusion
Forever Us
Blooming Hearts
Epilogue
A Glimpse At Love : Bonus Chapter

Dramatic Twists

8.1K 443 14
Od NamrataVerma7

Guys, 500+ Reads!
Thank you guys!
Now let's enjoy the update!

We must not be ashamed of sexual assaults...its not your fault when a creep lusted on you...tried to abuse you...physically...and mentally.!
The shame should be on the One who tried Voilating you!

Akira's pov

I rushed to my room....and locked the door. I was panting on its back side....tears threatened to come... But I composed myself...i can not let anyone bother for me unnecessarily.
My phone beeped again.

Run wherever you want....i will still chase you baby!
You are making me crazy for you!

I clutched my phone to my chest...and closed my eyes. First, I thought These messages were just a prank.... But now it is scaring me.

Yes, The Akira Singh is scared! I don't know how to handle this creepy situation!

Who could it be!
It's weird how a creep can exist in this noble family ambience.

I wanted to tell Vikram about these messages but refrained myself from telling him. I did not want to spoil the happy moments for Smriti and family. And besides, nothing exceptional weird happened other than these creepy messages. I am sure it's someone from outside the family. And I decided to deal with it on my own....anyways we were to leave in 3-4 days...how much worse can it get...the only thing I did was send a message to that unknown number -

Who are you?

I got an instant reply - I did tell you I am your admirer!

What do you want from me? Why are you sending me such creepy msg? - I texted

He replied - I meant every word I said Baby!

So, you want me...? - I texted next

Is it so hard to guess! I want You, only to myself since the time I saw you. I want to ravish your milky body and leave my marks on you! - that creep replied

I shut my eyes at his disgusting words. I wrote - When can I meet you then?

Soon, baby! Very Soon! - I got the reply

I want to punch that creep real hard. How dare he text me such cheap messages...! I will teach him a lesson...so I texted -

Can't wait to meet you already! Don't make me wait too long!

With that I switched off my number...as I already had a different personal number.

Today is the Sangeet ceremony....and both our kids were practicing on a song. They looked really adorable....and I forgot about my tensions. They really are a true blessing. The whole day I avoided meeting Vikram.
The reason being, his concerns for me! His eyes showed a very strange emotion whenever we talked. And I am scared of its out come.

It's evening, so I took a relaxing bath and made sure that vidit was ready in his dress.

I wore a ruffled purple and beige color saree. And applied a little make up and I was ready.
The best part, I was stress free as I did not receive any creepy messages anymore.

I walked towards the Sangeet Hall....and I saw The famous Sheesh-Mahal. The Rathores really had maintained the Royalty.

I was in the awe of it and got lost in its intricacies.
Soon, the music started and folk dancers were caller upon the stage. The lights were dim....i sat in one of the corners and there I felt someone's intense gaze at me. I turned around but found nothing.

I watched at the kids as they danced on few Bollywood song. Smriti looked so happy and Kartik's family was also cheering for them. Suddenly, I felt someone playing with my saree-pallu!
That hitched my breath.
My eyes widened when a hand touched my hair locks!
I quickly jerked up from my chair and turned around to see...but again nothing..!
Now I was scared! And this dim light was not helping at all.
I gulped here and there to look for any familiar faces...but they all seemed busy at a distance.

Looking for me Baby! - my ears perked up hearing a creepy voice.

I tried to look around...and there I found a silhouette of a man rushing towards the corridor....i started to follow...but again...nothing... But I halted when I heard a voice near my shoulder...

"Why did you switch off your number baby...you know how much worried you got me"

I was shivering with fear when I saw a man walking up on the stairscase....I yelled - Who is there!

I followed the silhouette and reached the first story....and I began to look for that man....i didn't realise that I walked quite away from the Sangeet Hall.

I cursed myself for acting stupid...the moment I was about to move back to the Hall....a strong hand grabbed my hair and pulled me inside a dark room which looked like a bedroom. I screamed in pain...and then...that creepy man whispered in my ears -
Shhhshh! Baby calm down...we don't want any attention....do we!?!

I was yanked to a Hard mascular chest...and I could feel that creep's eye lusting after my body!

Tears started to flow from my eyes and I stuttered - What.... D.... Do... You.... Want... From..... Me!!!

Ah! Now, don't act innocent Baby! I know you will enjoy my company. After all, it must have been long that you had been with a man! - that man said in a husky way

I felt that I had heard that voice somewhere but the fear inside me...shut my brains.

Leave me! Please...you are making a mistake! - I pleaded that man

Don't worry Darling...i will be gentle with you, I promise! After all, your milky soft body deserves love. - that creep said touching my body inappropriately.

I felt disgusting upon being touched like that.

I tried to free myself from his grip but he tightened his grip. I started to scream...in hope that someone...anyone will listen to my pleadings.

He put his palm on my mouth tightly and yelled - So, I was right! You were playing with me?
But what you don't know baby is that I am serious about what I want!

I tried to free my mouth from his hand... But he was strong.

He then tore my saree from my shoulder and pulled me forcefully on his...lap.? I scratched his face....but he slapped me hard...making me fall on the bed...?
The lights were so dim that I couldn't see his face...but he looked familiar!

I was crying...still I tried to fight back...but that only angered him as he pinned me down on the bed.

He put his legs on either side of my waist and choked my neck harshly and then started to lean towards my face.
He licked his lips....he looked no less than a devil.

I shut my eyes tight for the worst to indure!
But i never felt anything horrible like I dreaded. I opened my eyes when I heard a loud scream. My eyes flickered due to sudden light....and I saw someone punching the hell out of a man! I could see blood on the face of my assaulter??

I tried looking at his face when I noticed who it was!
My mind went numb!
How could he do this to me!

But his painful screams caught my attention when I saw Mr. Rathore pulling a gun towards that creep's head.

I came to my senses and sat up straight then I screamed - VIKRAM!!!!

He jerked his head towards me and shut his eyes painfully....and then I realized my state...my saree was torn and misplaced....i quickly tried to cover myself from the bedsheet when I felt a soft material covering my upper body.

Mr. Rathore was putting his coat on me!
I couldn't meet his eyes when tears were falling from my eyes.

In a swift, he grabbed my assaulter's arm and dragged him mercilessly out of the room. I could hear protests from that creep.

I sat there motionless...trying to understand what just happened!
But I shivered on the mere thought of what could have happened if Mr. Rathore did not show up!

Hello guys!
So, any guesses who the assaulter is?
What is going to happen next?

Stay tuned...The next chapter is going to change their lives.

Don't forget to like,share and comment!
Will update soon!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

60.2K 2.6K 37
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| Mr Aditya Singh Rathore , A Crowned Prince and a Successful Businessman of Udaipur , Workaholic, Grumpy , possessive...
232K 20.8K 27
Status :- Ongoing.. ~Glimpse~ "Is This true diya? Did you lied to us all?" Ruhanika asked Diya as calmly as She could, The Whole Family have Starte...
1.1M 10.2K 10
" No! Get away from me. You are not my mumma and you will never be. I hate you and papa hates you too. I don't wanna talk to you.!" Sahil screamed. "...
1.8M 73.2K 61
Demons aren't born, They are made... The Rathores, One of the most powerful and influential family of the whole world. Rulers of Rajasthan and known...