Where'd He Get My Vessel? (yo...

CHILLs_Studio33015

DISCONTINUED (I'm going to describe this once, this story is an AU ok..? An AU fanfiction, anything can happe... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

23

538 15 13
CHILLs_Studio33015

Rayan's Pov;

I tiredly opened my eyes to look up the white ceiling, the light was trying to go through the curtains that were still covering the windows.

I smiled, turning over to my right, to see that Tanya was still asleep on her bed.

She must've been really tired from all the nagging she did on Jian.

Wait, where is Jian..?

I sat up and saw that her bed was empty and tucked up clean and neat. That's new, she mostly didn't care for her bedding and would leave Tanya to do it for her.

Where would she even go in such an early hour..?

I stood up and stretched my whole body and tried to look out the window while trying not to draw the curtains to the side all too much.

"Oh! There you are." I whispered to myself while watching Jian doing 'push-ups'..??

Wait, why is she up this early just to exercise..?

"Why are you up so early?" I jolted from the sudden question.

Turning myself around I saw Tanya glancing over me with a curios look.

"I was just...wondering where Jian went, that's all..." I stammered.

She hummed whilst standing up from the bed before letting out a yawn.

I stood where I was left in with Tanya making her way towards me.

She glanced out the window before commenting, "she's up early for an exercise...thata's strange..."

"Is this a morning routine to do here..?" She asked.

I shrugged in reponse while scratching the back of my neck.

"I need to get ready the least, I feel the need to walk around a bit for some fresh air anyways..." she said before walking away.

"This early?" I asked.

"I suppose so, Jian seems to be a fond of waking up early here than in the work place..." she answered back.

I should get myself ready too...

Mother might nag me from seemingly looking lazy.

......................................................

"Hey, Rayan! What took you so long to wake up?" Jian asked before lowering herself down and back up.

"What made you wake up early to exercise?" Rayan asked back with a slight giggle.

"So I can become strong enough to protect you and Tanya!" Jian smiled.

Rayan was slightly flattered by that making her slightly blush in embarrasement.

"But, Jian. You almost got yourself killed jumping in on us trying to save us from a piercing bullet." Rayan nagged.

"I have a lot of extra lives with me when I wear my jewel silly!" Jian giggled.

Rayan felt slightly reassured to that but still she wasn't that convince and all.

"Now just what is your real reason that you excercise early in the morning, Jian?" Tanya asked.

Rayan got freaked out by that which had almost made her trip and fall down the small hill with the large tree.

"Don't scare me like that, Tanya! I almost fell backwards down the hill!" Rayan said while letting out a sigh of relief.

"Fine, my real reason is that i'll become a man soon." Jian confessed.

Tanya snickered before trying to say, "you? Becoming a man??"

"God said so that the three of us will become boys because he wanted to show you his blessings to make you believe he is real!" Jian said with a smile whilst yanking herself up from the ground to stretch.

Tanya frowned and began to furrow her brows from hearing the entities name out loud.

"Being X is nothing but a false self proclaimed god and that's it!" She said.

"Why wont you believe that he is real! And that he's God himself!!!" Jian whined.

"Because I don't and never will bow to any self proclaiming god because there is no god..!" Tanya said.

Jian threw her hands in the air and let out a defeated groan.

"There, there, Jian..." Rayan said while patting Jian by the back.

Tanya rolled her eyes from that happening and changed the subject by, "why don't we join this muscle and speed excercise of yours, Jian?"

"Yeah! That would be great!" Jian was quick to be cheered up.

"I can't say no can't I?" Rayan asked before letting out an exasparated sigh.

"Nu-uh! You two will join me every morning for an excercise routine now!" Jian said with a beaming expression.

.....

"How long has it been since we left jogging, Tanya?" Jian asked.

"Just somewhere around four hours ago after we ate breakfast and told mother what were going to do for the morning hours." Tanya answered back after rolling her eyes.

Rayan chuckled while running behind the two.

"You have quite the strong stamina don't you, huh?" Tanya smirked while jogging behind Jian.

"Ofcourse! I need to make sure I have a strong stamina when my jewel isn't helping me!" Jian smiled.

...

A couple hours past and the three were sitting by a wooden bench taking a breather from jogging.

"Man, that was quite the run we just took." Rayan commented.

Tanya hummed, before saying, "I suppose so, but working out while were on vacation at the same time seems to be the best pursuit in case someone tries to attack us."

Rayan smiled before chuckling whislt playfully hitting Tanya by the cheek.

Tanya snickered to that and gently punched Rayan by the cheek back.

"Still weak you two?" Jian asked while handing two bottle of water.

"Me 'weak'?!?" Tanya asked with a slight nerve of annoyance.

Jian shrugged back with smirk.

"Who do you think you're calling 'weak', Jian..!?" Tanya growled while holding Jian by the colar.

Rayan sprung up and held Tanya back.

Jian laughed before sticking her tounge out to tease Tanya who was quick to be upset and ran up to her.

Jian was quick enough to start running home with the other two behind her.

"Can't catch me princess!" Jian teased.

"Get over here you annoying damned from hell!!!" Tanya yelled.

"Jian! Tanya! Wait up!!" Rayan yelled while trying to catch up.

.....

"There's something up." Koenig said while handing the letter to Visha.

"Their asking us for air support from a sudden attack all of a sudden again?" Visha pondered while finishing the rest of the letter off.

"I'll assemble a group to take care of that, don't worry." Weiss said whilst taking the letter from Visha's hand.

Neumann placed the small stack of papers on one of the small shelves after filling them up.

"Captain Tanya really does get very busy even when were not around, huh..." he commented before dusting himself up.

"Captain, does work a lot every day non-stop by the time where Jian and Rayan showed up to her actually, and she only takes quick coffee breaks when she is able to now, before back then where we didn't really receive this much to do." Visha said while taking a quil and a small jar of ink.

((Hello and i'd like to just give you all a small thing to say...

If I said I made another youjo senki AU fanfic, would any of you be interested in checking it out? Just a slight heads up that there will be another fanfic about any time soon...not related to this one, ok? It's a different one...just ignore the small mistake there, i'll fix it some time later...

This here is a small teaser...))

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

35K 1.3K 32
"𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝘼𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙣, 𝘼𝙧𝙟𝙚𝙣, 𝙖𝙣𝙙...𝘼𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨" ❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟...
As We Claim Our Wicked Fates Hyrsthyn

Исторические романы

30K 1.7K 24
Three best friends, two choices, one fate. Waking up with splitting headaches in a wrecked carriage, three girls were met with unfamiliar faces and a...
1K 40 59
"Why are my hands getting warmer?" As far as Alicia was concerned, she was the daughter of a rich businessman attending high school. Then, she feels...
277K 9.2K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...