Fight for me (Completed)

By Killjob

Amy Green knew she was too good for Ethan Harris. She knew falling in love with a hot millionaire like him wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter -10
Chapter 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter-21
Chapter - 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Tough Love
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Tough Love - Published
Epilogue
Not a Chapter
Not a Chapter
My Love from Another Kingdom

Chapter 29 - The End

30.1K 758 51
By Killjob

Authors Notes:

Hi all,

Thanks for all the love and support you have given me so far. I couldn't have come so far if not for your encouragement. I hope you will continue to show your love and support of my other book Tough Love. I also have a third book planned but will post after Tough Love is completed so there is no delay in updates.

Love you all

Please vote and comment

*******

James POV:

"I can't believe Amy would lie to me", Kate says pacing the living room of her apartment in Geneva. When Amy told me she wanted to talk to me and Kate about something important, I kind of knew what it would be and jumped on the next flight to Switzerland not wanting Kate to rain on Amy's parade.

" I told Amy not to tell you. She wanted to tell you from start", I say preparing myself for being yelled at.

"What? Why? Why would you do that?", Kate yells at me like I know she would.

"Coz you won't have let her get the help she needed knowing it's coming from Ethan's"

"Ya, he doesn't deserve it. He is the reason she was in the mess, to begin with", Kate says still holding on to the past.

"And Ethan knows that and he has gone over and beyond to earn her forgiveness. He could have simply tossed money and be done with. But he had helped her every step of the way from helping her get justice to helping her get over her fears. "

"You could have helped her get over her fears", Kate says

" Amy didn't want me, Kate. She wanted Ethan. She had wanted him from the beginning. If she wanted me, she would have come to me. But she didn't. She went to Ethan and I won't hold it against her. They have a connection between them which pulls them together. Amy jumps in his arms when she needs comfort and Ethan is ready to turn the world upside down to give Amy what she wants. She considers me a friend and I have come to terms with it. ", I try to explain hoping she will get it into her thick skull that won't let go of the fact that Amy and I are not happening.

"Really?", Kate raises her eyebrow sarcastically.

" I am seeing someone", I say trying to avoid her gaze.

"What?", she shouts again hurting my eardrums.

"She lives in my apartment. A single mom with an 8-year-old son, Troy. When Troy hurt his arm a couple of months ago, I helped them to the hospital. We started chatting and I took her out on dates a couple of times".

" Oh my God, why didn't you tell me?", she yells again. My sister is such a drama queen.

"It's new and I am not sure where we are going. She doesn't want some stranger in her house hurting her son.
There are too many cases of child abuse by boyfriends these days and I respect her for thinking about the child first. We are taking it slow and I didn't want you to get all excited"

"So you are over Amy?", Kate asks quietly.

"Don't you think I too deserve someone who loves me wholeheartedly. When I am making love to her, she is not thinking about someone else. She is with me 100% like I am with her", I ask and Kate mulls over what I said. After a few minutes, she sighs and moves close and hugs me tightly.

" Ya, you are right. You deserve to be someones, true love. I just wished it was Amy"

"Me too Katy. Me too", I say pulling her closer.

" So how long have they been together?", Kate asks me quietly.

"Almost a year", I say and as soon as the words leave my mouth I know all hell is going to break loose.

" A year. You guys lied to me for a year", she pulls away and screams.

Shit! I should have just kept my mouth shut.

*********

Amy's POV

The mesmerizing green and pink lights on the dark sky is breathtaking than I imagined it to be. I have no idea how Ethan was able to find such a beautiful spot for us to camp near the Kirkjufell Mountains in Iceland. This is what we have been up to for the past five months. The holiday which was supposed to be for a couple of weeks got extended and we are still in Europe exploring the continent. Thanks to Uncle Stephen who is taking care of Harris & co, so Ethan has time to enjoy it as well.

I feel Ethan sit behind me in front of our tent. He starts peppering kisses on my neck and shoulder making me hot even as the chill wind blows around us. Soon his hand slide under my leggings and he starts playing with my slits. My head rolls back on his shoulder as his long finger pushes through the entrance. His other hand slides up my sweater and plucks my pebbled nipples. Ethan's leg intertwines with mine spreading me wider to give him better access. I moan as he adds another finger slowly thrusting and circling my nub with his thumb.

Ethan has made sure to make me cum in every place we have been too. He says it's his memorabilia. But it's not true. Memorabilia should be something unique that stands out but we are having sex all the time. We are like bunnies who wouldn't stop. I could blame Ethan for it but I am as guilty as him. He sets my body on fire and I am like the moth attracted to flames.

A moan escapes my lips as Ethan continues to torture me with his slow movement. I am so close. He knows it yet he won't let me cum. "Please", I beg in frustration which makes him chuckle. He nibbles my earlobes and ends the torture by moving his finger faster and hitting the spot that pushes me into an orgasm. He holds me until I come down from my high and whispers in my ears

" Marry me, Amy"

My heart that was thudding a moment before comes to a screeching halt.

"Wh...What?", I stammer.

" I love you more than anything in this world Amy. I know I am the assh*le who broke your heart and I am the moron who let you suffer. But I promise you I will never break your heart ever again and will protect from anything that might hurt you. I will do everything in my power to make you happy and put a smile on your lips every single day."

" We have a routine going on now. It's fun, comfortable and doesn't come with any commitment. But I want more Amy. I want you as my wife and a family with you. Someday a little girl with the same green eyes and brown hair. Marry Me Amy", he asks again.

I knew Ethan would propose. It was coming, I could feel it. I have mulled over how I will answer the question for quite some time now. I can't hold the past over him after everything Ethan has done. He doesn't deserve it and frankly, I have been over it a long time ago. Do I want to continue this comfortable relationship or go further? That was the question because at this point I can't imagine being away from Ethan. I can't imagine a life with someone else.

More than anything the beautiful picture Ethan drew of a family and a little girl is what I want. And I want it with Ethan because he consumes my world and makes everything more beautiful just like how this northern light looks exotic while watching with him.

As I deliberate, Ethan looks at me intently. His expectant face changes to worry as I don't answer him immediately. I decide to end his misery.

"Yes... Yes... I love you... I love you so much", I say turning my body and crushing my lips to his.

The kiss gets more intense and before long the clothes are discarded and Ethan is buried deep inside me as I straddle him.

"Mrs Harris, you make me the happiest man in the world", Ethan says he thrusts into me.

"You too", is all I manage to grunt out.

" I make you the happiest man too", he chuckles and stops moving.

"You love to denial me", I groan for yet again pushing me so close and stopping it.

" I love the annoyance in our eyes when I stop. Its makes you livid"

"I hate you so much right now"

"Is that so? Let's change that. Shall we?", he says and starts thrusting until I see stars and him emptying himself into me.

I lay on his chest exhausted as he runs a finger over my hair.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah"

"Not the orgasm. The ring", he says chuckling

"What ring?", I ask sitting on his lap. Only then I notice a thin strip of gold on my ring finger with a beautiful diamond on it.

" Oh my God... It's beautiful", I say in awe.

"I have been carrying it in my pocket for months. I wanted to be sure when I asked you, you will say yes"

"How did you know today is the day?", I ask him curious to know his answer.

"The way you begged to make you cum.", he says grinning that earned himself a punch on his chest.

"I just couldn't wait anymore.", he says pulling me for a quick kiss.

" When did you put it on my finger?", I ask after the quick kiss which turned out to a full-on make out.

"While I was annoying you by not letting you cum"

"Nice", I say nodding at his trick.

" Sweetheart, there was nothing nice about it. You were whimpering above me and I was so close to shooting my load. I hoped that l didn't crush it before I put it in your finger"

I can't help but laugh.

"Now you laugh. Huh... Let me show you how I felt", he says and twists us so I am flat on my back on the grass and Ethan is hovering above me with a devilish expression like a wolf ready to devour its prey. Without wasting a second, his mouth clams on to my slits and I clutch the grass as I look out at the green pink sky loving every second of being with Ethan.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 115K 30
She could easily recognize that touch. Sharon knew it was him. She could feel him against her body. His hands still on her wrists. He smells differen...
438K 4.7K 8
"You won't expect love from me and will please me whenever, wherever I want." *** Passionate bonds linger in their relation which are ignorant to bot...
5.3M 106K 36
She was intelligent, obliging and downright gorgeous. Unfortunately, she was too shy and completely oblivious to notice the last past. Amy Butler ha...
476K 31.2K 70
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...