For You {BWWM}

By omfgitssomo

"Everything I do is for you." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ All Danny Castillo wanted was to prove that he loved... More

•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
Chapter 14
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•

•Chapter 13•

15.3K 446 137
By omfgitssomo

Dallie

Okay I really must have lost all my common sense.

I just couldn't deal with the fact that I really let this dude eat me out and I sucked his dick.

Like how could I? The fucking bystander and instigator to my bullying?

I've lost my mind.

I paced the closet as I thought about last evenings events, my body still tingled from the remembrance of how he made me feel and how much I enjoyed it but I was so mad at myself.

I was supposed to be that bítch, the one that doesn't take shit from nobody and especially people like him yet here I was. In the fucking janitors bathroom, thinking of ways I could either avoid him or avoid anything like that happening again for this next month.

"Okay dallie, you're just going to need self control okay. That's it just self control-"

BANG!

I turn around rapidly after hearing the door open, my eyes widen when Danny comes in with a scowl on his face.

It was currently lunch time, and through out the day overtime Danny talked to me I would give one worded responses or pretend I didn't hear him.

By the look on his face I could tell his patience had run up and he was very displeased.

"h-hey there bud," I stammered.

"Bud?" He said narrowing his eyes at me before taking a menacing step in my direction making me take one step back.

"Stop," he said growling.

I pursued my lips and tilted my head, "stop what? I'm not doing anything,"

"You're avoiding me and when I do get you to talk to me it's short and dry answers," he said frowning.

It was kinda cute honest-

No! No thinking he's cute. You're tryna get out of this deal unattached.

"You said you would give me a chance Dallie." He said looking hurt. "If it's because of what happened-"

"No," I sighed finally giving up on trying to act dumb, "it's more than that Danny," I said running a frustrated hand through my hair.

"Then what is it? I know I can be overbearing but I can't help it when I'm around you," he said pulling me into him by my waist.

"It's the fact that I gave in so easily," I said pushing against his chest and taking a step back once again, "my whole highschool experience I had detested you and your friends and I thought you felt the same towards me. So when you come up to me one day acting like a protective boyfriend or some shit it was kind of- no very weird."

"I-"

"I'm not done." I interrupted, "the fact that I let you eat me out after everything you let your friends do to me...and I enjoyed every moment of it... that's what's crazy."

The frown on Danny's face slowly lifted but I wasn't finished, "Thats why from now on I'm going to need to gather my emotions if you still want to keep this deal,"

"But-"

"No buts. You can't be touching me sexually from now on okay? My brain is having a tug of war right now and all this is making it worse okay?"

He looked up at the feeling before sighing and looking at me dead in the eye, "okay. But I'm still kissing you,"

"What? No-"

"For this whole month you're supposed to be my girl. So if I can't touch you I'm going to kiss you,"

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes momentarily before nodding, "fine, but only kissing. Nothing else,"

"Unless you ask for it," he smirked.

I just rolled my eyes, but a smile still fought it's way onto my face.

"Whatever, I have to get to class now, the bell is about to ring," I replied as I glanced  down at my phone.

"Okay I'll walk you," he said with a blinding smile that caught me off guard for a second.

If this man ain't beautiful I don't know what is

"Uhhh okay," I said as I made my way to exit the closet.

Before I could turn the handle, Danny grabbed my wrist and turned me around, "I want a kiss before we leave," he said pulling me in to where both hands were placed on my waist.

"Danny-"

"One kiss won't kill you beautiful," he said before leaning down and capturing my lips.

I sighed in unknown satisfaction as his hands ran up and down my arms before pulling me even closer.

My hands went up and found themselves in his soft brown hair as his tongue swept across my bottom lip.

I gasped in surprise and he took that as the opportunity to put his tongue in his mouth.

The way his mouth moved with mine and the way our tongues danced reminded me of how these same lips were on my pussy making me wet.

My hands tightened in his hair as I moaned into his mouth remembering exactly what it could do else where.

At this moment in time I really wanted to go back on my word and allow him to devour my pussy once again.

Danny sucked my bottom lip into his mouth as he moved his hand to give my ass a tight squeeze.

This kiss was different from all the others, it was passionate and intimate making my heart swell with an unknown emotion.

"You taste delicious," he said as he finally released me and leaned up. His eyes were dark with lust as he raked my face before looking up and biting his lip.

"I will never get enough of you," he said before giving me a chaste kiss and pulling out the closet right as the bell rang.

I looked down at our interlocked hands before looking up and seeing kids bustling out of the cafeteria and classrooms.

As we walked down the hall I could see many people staring at us. Even though they heard we were "dating" they didn't seem to believe it as there were still looks of shock on them.

"You don't have to hold my hand Danny," I said as I glanced at the people looking at me. At us.

"I know. But I want to so I'm going to," he said as he lead me to my class.

When we finally got to the classroom he kissed my lips softly, "I know I said only kissing...but your ass," he looked me in my eyes, "there's no way I can resist that ass for a whole month," he said before glancing at my ass that was looking extra good today in my jeans.

"I'll think about it," I smirked before I went inside my class and sat down for the lesson.

*

*

*

*

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH DALLIE!" My best friend Kira screamed as she jumped into my arms.

I haven't seen her since she moved a couple months ago to a school 2 hours away. We FaceTime and text all the time but I rarely see her since our schedules are so busy.

"I missed you too bitch but quite down, we're in a movie theater," I laughed as she let me go and looked around the theater to see people staring at us.

"Fuck the theater my bestie is here!" She squealed a little more quieter. "And by the way, you look fûcking good," she praised as me made me spin around.

"Damn that ass sis!" She exclaimed before slapping it.

"Kira calm yourself," I said laughing, "but I do look fücking good don't I?" I said giving her a pose.

"Those jeans hugging that ass like a glove, and that top too? Sis lemme have some!" She said before reaching out and grabbing them.

"Enough about me? How bout you and your mans? I can tell he hittin it right too," I said giving her a suggestive smirk.

"I meannnnnn," she said shrugging her shoulders and turning around before spinning around with a huge ass smile, "that nigga has a huge ass dick sis. Like not but. He is hung when I tell you he's in my stomach, girl he's in my fucking stomach,"

"I'm dead," I laughed hard as I held my stomach, "shut up before we miss the movie," I said shoving her towards IT Chapter 2.

We were still laughing as we walked in and made our way to the top.

I was too busy catching up with my Kira to notice a couple seats down from mine was Danny.

It wasn't until I sat down and reclined my chair back and placed my blanket on my legs did I see Danny at the front of my seat.

"Hey beautiful," I looked up with wide eyes, very shocked to see him here.

"Danny? What are you-"

"To watch the movie obviously," he said with a big grin before sitting next to me.

Okay go ahead and interrupt me.

"Ohh, okay," I said nodding my head in understanding.

"Who's that?" Kira whispered in my ear.

"Ummm he's Danny," I said as nonchalantly as possible because I realized I never told her about Danny.

"Okay I heard his name, but what is he to you?" She asked getting nosy.

"I'll tell you late-"

"I'm her boyfriend," Danny said interjecting me once again.

I snapped my head to him and gave him a deadly glare before I closed my eyes and waited for Kira to start yelling at me.

"WHAT?!" She screamed.  I saw everyone In the theater snap their heads in our direction.

Luckily the screen was only showing trailers and not the actual movie or else we would be kicked out.

"Kira shut up!" I snapped. "I was going to tell you after-"

"Why after? You should have told me the second it happened!" She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest acting like I betrayed her.

I glared at Danny, "look what you did," I hissed before turning back to Kira.

"It all happened so fast, I was going to tell you I promise,"

"Yeah yeah, whatever. You owe me a full ass story when we get to your house." She huffed.

The whole movie consisted of Kira grumbling about how I don't tell her things, Kira and I hugging when we got scared, and Danny sexually frustrating me.

"Wow, that was a great movie," Kira sighed as we stood up from our seats.

"I knoww, I will never get over how ugly penny wise is," Kira said shuddering.

"Right, I wanted to slap him cause he was so ugly," I said scrunching my face in disgust.

"Dallie," I heard Danny call from behind me.

"Yes?" I asked in confusion.

"My kiss?" He said smirking before taking a step towards me.

"Oh I see," Kira started as she smirked, "he's one of those nights huh," she giggled before turning around, "I'll see you in the car!" She called out as she walked away.

"You don't-"

"Byeeeeee kiss your mans honey!" She laughed as I snapped my face before turning around to see Danny with his arms wide open.

"Kiss?" He said smiling at me like a little boy making my heart swell again with this unknown emotion.

My legs moved on there own and before I knew it I was in Danny's embrace as people walked past us and soon his lips were on mine.

We didn't kiss for long and it was sweet and gentle but left me wanting.

When he let me go I cursed under my breath. Frustrated how he left me even more wet than before.

"Okay I gotta go, it was good seeing you,"

"Why you talking like we aren't going to see each other again," Danny laughed.

"Uh, I don't know?" I laughed awkwardly.

"You're so cute," he smiled before kissing my cheek and giving me a warm hug. "I want to see you tomorrow so I'm picking you up at 2,"

"Tomorrow is a school day- Wait we have that day off never mind," Danny smiled at me before walking backwards towards the exit on the other side.

"Tomorrow at 2" that was his parting words as he left the theater.

I went the other way and walked towards Kiras car. When I got there I could see she was on FaceTime.

When I was close enough I knocked on her window really loudly scaring her.

"FUÇK YOU!" She screamed as I laughed my stomach out and entering the passenger side.

"Love you too Kira," she slapped my arm before turning back to the person an FaceTime and telling them goodbye and starting the car.

"Okay fuck telling me when we get home, you starting now," she said as she glanced at me as she pulled out of the parking lot.

I didn't exactly want to tell her everything everything but I knew she would catch on if I was lying or keeping something from her so I started the story from the beginning.

Thank y'all for reading my boooksssss I can't express my gratitude and I love y'all so very much!!!! Please continue reading voting and leaving feedback!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 14.3K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...
28.3K 673 26
Alessia Amato has everything any girl could ever wish for. Money, fame, and beauty. So why is it that she's always missing something? Every time she...
6.1K 169 22
"Deja, I see you!" Logan yelled, shutting me up. "I've always seen you. I don't give a shit about your past or your job. I never did! Could you stop...
13.5K 242 41
"I'm gonna give you butterflies. I'm gonna let you feel every part of my body and I'm gonna feel every part of yours. Every single inch you want me t...