๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ

Od Starrmazing

|Book 1| Tiana King was a young and great college student at Howard University. She was up at the top of the... Vรญce

๐’๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ/๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Œ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ/๐„๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐–๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐“๐จ
/1./
/2./
/3./
/4./
/5./
/6./
/7./
/8./
/9./
/10./
/11./
/12./
/13./
/14./
/15./
/16./
/17./
/18./
/19./
/20./
/21./
/22./
/23./
/24./
/25./
/26./
/27./
/28./
/29./
/30./
/31./
/32./
/33./
/34./
/35./
/36./
/37./
/38./
/39./
/41./
/42./
/43./
/44./
/45./
/46./
/47./
/48./
/49./
/50./
/51./
/52./
/53./
/54./
/55./
/56./
/57./
/58./
/59./
/60/
/61./
/62./
/63./
/64./
/65./
/66./
/67./
/68./
/69./
/70./
/71./
/72./
/73./
/74./
/75./
/76./
/77./
/78./
/79./
/80./
/81./
/82./
/83./
/84./
/85./
/86./
/87./
/88./
/89./
/90./
/91./
/92./
/93./
/94./
/95./
/96./
/97./
/98./
/99./
/100./
What's Next?
REVISED VERSION
He's My Killer
00 | The Beginning of Mayhem
01 | The University Of Howard
02 | Duty Of A Princess
03 | Macho Act

/40./

13.7K 529 194
Od Starrmazing

TIANA

"Why am I here?" I asked Carter with an irritable tone.

This fool had got me up at four in the morning to bring me to the place he killed Xavier. Apparently there's a secret ring.

I won't lie. It was a bit triggering to come back here. The sight of Xavier's gorgeous face being blown. His insides staining the concrete floor. And the fact that Carter said my brother was going to experience the exact fate has made me even more pissed.

"I want you to learn how to defend yourself." He replied, overlooking my attitude.

"I can defend myself. I beat your whore's stank ass. Remember that?"

I heard him chuckle a bit before he spoke again. "Not what I mean, babe. Defend yourself from a man."

I sighed. I might know a thing or to about a man's weak and vulnerable spot but it will only get me so far.

"Sounds interesting. Will I be fighting a man to see if I improve?"

"Most likely." He says back while sitting a duffle bag on the ground.

"I remember the last time I fought a man. Didn't go to well." I said and I swore I saw his back tense up.

Reminiscing what happened in Italy. Damn bastard left a bruise on my face. I know I could have fought back but I was so shock that Carter had went straight to it. He knocked the wind out of me that day.

I heard him sigh then he turned to face me with a firm look. "If you just learn to accept then you would know that what I did happens to every new person, man or woman, in my estate. And I said I was sorry, babe."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't want to accept. I never asked to be in your damn estate in the first place." I argued.

A smirk formed on his lips. "Well, it's not my fault your here, Tiana. If you would have learned to mind your fvcking business and you'd still be at Howard."

I groaned out loud in frustration because he was right. He's always fvcking right and it irritates me. Yeah, I was nosy and I got stuck in this crazy lifestyle.

"Whatever." I muttered and pushed the few loose strands of my hair back. I had it up in a ponytail and was dressed in Carter's shorts and a new clean black T-shirt of his.

"Come here." He said and I reluctantly went to him.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him to the punching bag that was in the middle. He let go of my hand and was behind me, placing his hands on my body and putting me in a position. His hands on my waist in a firm hold.

"Practice hitting that."

I didn't quite yet. "If I'm doing good by the end, can I practice on you? You can't hit back at all."

"That's unfair, babe." He replied but I could feel his smirk.

"This is how I practice fighting as well. You can play the punching bag until further notice." I smirked.

He chuckled. "Alright, babe. Whatever makes you satisfied."

I smiled while raising my arms, squaring up in a position. I was going to have fun beating his ass.

****
About two hours went by as I practice my punches on the bag, adding the hours I stopped to drink water and use the bathroom. Carter on the other hand did not stop lifting weights. He faced himself in the mirror with a focused look.

He'd often lick his lips and the more he did it, the more his jaw structure appeared.

I stopped hitting the bag and walked over to a water bottle. I grabbed it and popped the lid open. I inhaled and exhaled through my nose. I was due for a needed shower. I was sweaty and I felt sticky.

"Your drinking out of my bottle." He told me.

I shrugged. One, I was thirsty and two, this bastard didn't tell me what we were doin and I didn't bring a water.

"Should have told me what we were doing today. I would have brought my own water." I said back.

I looked his way and saw him looking at me in the mirror, shaking his head and going back to lifting weights.

"Can I fight you now?" I queried, setting the water down.

He pulled the weights up a few more times before placing them on the mat. He grabbed the white and made his way over to me.

I couldn't help that my eyes trailed over his sweaty tatted body. His nipple piercings glinting even brighter and his hair wet from the sweat. That's when I notice he had tattoos on his head with a few strands covering over it.

I was snapped out of my gawking by the bottle being grabbed from my hand. I watched him drink a good amount of the water and set it to the side. He dabbed his face with the towel and tossed it on the bench.

"Where do you want me to stand?" He asked me telling me that I was in charge right now.

I hesitantly grabbed his hand and pulled him to the center of the entire room. I let go of his hand and looked up to him. He had a smirk on his lips.

"You can't hit back at all, okay?" I asked looking at him with a raised brow.

I knew how Carter can break a deal since he has done it a few times with me.

"Alright, babe." He answered simply with a nod.

I stepped back a few steps and looked at him. He was looking at me with amusement. I rolled my eyes and squared up in a position. He folded his arms to his chest, waiting for me to hit.

I bit my lip and swung on him.

But it never hit him.

He moved to the side so quick I almost didn't see. I looked over to him with an irritated look which caused his amusement to grow.

"Carter."

"What, babe? I did what you said."

"No, you didn't."

"Maybe you should make your instructions more clear, baby. You never said I couldn't move."

"I was implying it though." I said back with irritation.

He chuckled. "Okay, you got it."

I sighed and went to through another punch but he moved once again.

"Yo, I'm done. I'm going back to the penthouse, you bastard." My tone laced with anger.

Whatever. I get mad quickly and I just be over things sometimes. It's just how it is.

I was walking towards the exit of the room when I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my butt.

"Argh, shît." I turned and saw him look at me with a firm look. "Why did you do that?!" I asked angrily while rubbing my butt.

"I let that word pass giving you were going through somethings but your not going to be calling me that, Tiana."

"Do you think I give a fvck? I don't. The things you do Carter, I say you deserve the damn name. You love to play your mind games like you don't kill but I've been around long enough to truly know what you are. A monster. Fvcking vicious maniac who kills girls my age and gets off on it." I said and I saw his look become serious.

"Stop while your ahead, Tiana. You don't know shît."

I smirked. "I don't, huh? You don't think I know why you truly have me around? Why every damn person in your estate or your bodyguards is calling me a fvcking Queen." I said before continuing.

"I've done my research, and I'm not stupid. Never will I ever be with you. Think I want to end up like that girl you had before me." I said unsure if I was even speaking near facts. But I guess I have if he walks up to me and grabs my neck.

I'm pushed up against the wall and his nice eyes turned completely black. His grip on my neck grew so tight that I thought he was going to cut off my air circulation.

I tensed up a bit but then relaxed when a new wave of confidence went over me.

"I guess I hit the spot." I smirked adding fuel to his fire.

I saw his face getting red and his jaw clenched hard while his grip on my neck has now cut off my air circulation.

I didn't bother struggling as I stared at this crazy being who slowly sucked the life out of me.

"You don't know what your saying. I try so hard to put your dumbass in check but you love to piss me off, Tiana." His tone dangerously llow while looking down at the floor.

"I should kill you now but that be no fun." His voice ringing in my ears.

I gripped his wrist when I couldn't hold my breath any longer. His eyes flashed to me and a evil look was in his eyes.

"Believe me when I say I will enjoy breaking you down." He said.

A second later he released me and breathed heavily while coughing. I didn't bother looking him in the eyes. Didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

If he thinks he'll break me without a fight, he has another thing coming. I am prepared this time.

Suddenly the doors burst open and I chanced a look to see Brian. Carter's second hand.

"We found him, Boss."

I looked to Carter when he grabbed my arm forcefully and dragged me out of the room with him.

"Where is he?"

"Reed has him in the back of the truck. There getting him now. He was with a woman at the time as well so they brought her along."

"Take her." Carter said while pushing me over to Brian.

"Tie her up. I don't want her trying anything." He demands before walking off in another direction.

"I'm sorry, Que-"

"Don't. Please don't call me that." I pleaded.

I knew they had found my brother and honestly, I didn't know how everything will turn.

_______________

Thoughts on Tiana?

Thoughts on Carter?

Who do you think the girl was that Tiana has mentioned?

They found Troy(Xenon).

TeamTiana/ TeamCarter

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

82.7K 2.3K 54
Rowan Hunter is one of the youngest and most powerful men in the city, born into a life of both terrible darkness and insurmountable wealth yet curse...
9.6K 259 16
"Come on Little Rose, we both know you want to" He Taunted me with mischief In his eyes "Well then, better be ready for some Mayhem" ...
265K 8.3K 64
#preview!! Let go of me!" She shrieked, trying to pull herself from his grip. "Tiana please, let me hug you... " "Why?" " To survive." ... After his...
179K 12.4K 31
Book 1, First Generation Gianna Kingsley only came back to the rundown southside neighborhood for a funeral. The man who'd raised her had passed, and...