"πŸπŸ—πŸ—πŸ". [ON PAUSE.]

Av SexualF3elings

π™½π™±π™°πš†π™°πšƒπ™Ίπ™Έπ™½πš‚. [ i would also like to add that i'm using rapper faceclaims, they aren't actually apar... Mer

─ πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ.
πŽππ„ Β» ππ€π‘π“π˜ π…π€π•πŽπ‘
π“π–πŽ Β» ππ‘πŽπ‰π„π‚π“ [ 1 ]
π“π–πŽ Β» ππ‘πŽπ‰π„π‚π“ [2]
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 Β» π‡πˆπ’ π…πˆπ‘π’π“ π“πˆπŒπ„
π…πŽπ”π‘ Β» π•π€π‘πˆπ€ππ‚π„
π…πˆπ•π„ Β» π‡π€πππ˜ ππˆπ‘π“π‡πƒπ€π˜
π’πˆπ— Β» 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 ππ€π‚πŠ
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 Β» 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π“πŽ ππ„π‹πˆπ„π•π„?
π„πˆπ†π‡π“ Β» 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππŽπ“π“πŽπŒ πŽπ… π“π‡πˆπ’
ππˆππ„ Β» 𝐀 πŒπŽπŒπ„ππ“ 𝐈𝐍 π“πˆπŒπ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍» π†πŽππ„ 𝐁𝐎𝐘 [ 2 ]
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍» π†πˆπ•πˆπ' 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 Β» πŠπ„π„π πˆπ“ ππ”π’π‡πˆπ
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π Β» π€π‹πŒπŽπ’π“ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 π“πˆπŒπ„
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π Β» 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐄
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π Β» πŽπ…π…πˆπ‚πˆπ€π‹
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π Β» ππ‹π€πˆππ“πˆπ•π„ [ 1 ]
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π Β» ππ‹π€πˆππ“πˆπ•π„ [ 2 ]
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 Β» π“πˆπŒπ„π’ π‹πˆπŠπ„ π“π‡πˆπ’
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π Β» πŽπŠπ€π˜, π†πŽπŽπƒ
ππˆππ“π„π„πΒ» ππŽπˆππ“ ππ‹π€ππŠ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ Β» ππ€π‚πŠ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐓𝐄𝐍» π†πŽππ„ 𝐁𝐎𝐘 [ 1 ]

3K 182 631
Av SexualF3elings

^Nia, she's comin up. So don't be confused 😗

Look here ion know shit about court and all that other stuff, so leave a nigga be😔

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Court & School
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 9:35AM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Mr.Gaulden  you will be serving three months in county jail and serving six months of community service For aggravated assault allegations to Rakim Myers." The judge, bumping it down for three months instead of six because they had no actual proof of kentrell putting his hands on him. Just going off of what the rakim said, and barely hearing out kentrell.

Since rakim father was a lawyer he made sure to make kentrell look like the bad guy, he was sure that they put more bruises on the man because he didn't fuck him up that bad and it was days later, so, it still wouldn't look as fresh as they did today.

The lawyer that kentrell was provided with did a shit job, she was new to the team and tried her best but failed. Letting the everyone speak over her. Kentrell couldn't help but to get angry, he just wanted to put his hands back on the man for telling lies and not the real thing.

Pryce was stuck, he felt like he fucked up. Maybe if he didn't drink so much that night, things will be different. They where just getting back on good terms and now it had to be fucked up. He found it very weird of rakim  snitch instead of just fighting kentrell and attempt to try to beat him.

He regretted fucking with rakim, just a temporary distraction caught up on him and back fired. Kentrell had been in a holding cell until today, so they really couldn't talk. Making P more anxious with all this, he knew Ken didn't like not one bit of this whole process and just hearing he had to do time didn't make it better.

"Members of the Jury, this Court dismisses you and thanks you for a job well done." Judge stands up, gavel in hand.

"Kentrell Gaulden you are guilty." He bangs the gavel against the wood, watching everyone in the room stand up. Pryce and his friends along with his grandma and cathy made his way over to trell who had a look of anger written all over his face.

They gave him simple hugs except grandma who slapped him against his head, Pryce was last to give the man a hug. It was tight and long, younger telling him how much he loved him and is gonna miss him in his ear before they cuffed him bringing him out into the bus where'd he be sent of to.

Both boys feeling regret while rakim was just free to leave with his dad beside him, in glory.

┏┘ ⊆ᝰ⊇ └┓
SOME TIME LATER
┗┐⊆ᝰ⊇┌┛

After getting Mcdonald's for all the boys made their way back into school signing in, making it to their blocks. He didn't know if rakim was coming in today but he hoped not.

When he and jahseh made it to their block everybody stared not saying a word, just looking at them weird. Making jahseh mad.

"Fuck is y'all starting at? Can we have our faces back." He mugged sitting in a empty seat along with Pry whom hasn't spoken a word since they left court.

He had a bad gut feeling, he didn't know if he could handle not being by kentrell side or even around him for three months.

He couldn't focus in class he was more worried about how his bestfriend was right now, the feeling of guilt was seriously taking over the boy. He wanted to go back home and sleep until everything was over.

Was mad even a word for kentrell to use right now? He was on edge of exploding. He wanted to cry, fight, and seriously injure somebody if not himself.

Infuriated kentrell was already in his jumpsuit and was being taken to the cell; hearing cat calls and things being thrown his way as he was lead.

The officer pushed him in the cell closing it and locking it behind him, the man instantly started to punch anything was in sight, he was in the cell alone so it was just the wall and the already broken mirror.

"Fuck!" Breathing heavily seeing his hands all cut up and bloody, he's never been this angry before. Metal just bad as before. He didn't feel pain in his fists Adrenaline high to even think about pain.

He took a look at himself in the many shards of glass wanting to break it even more just staring at himself. They cut the man hair off, cutting it short.

Before he could even feel himself stepping back her could hear the sound draining out when he slammed his face against the finally broken mirror feeling a sharp piece pierce the skin beneath his eye. It would leave a scar.

Drowning out the sound of the officers making their way inside of the cell, he stayed on the sink; hand clenched on it. Blood dripping off of him, he didn't care how he looked right now.

If  these three months didn't go by fast, he would really lose it.

┏┘ ⊆ᝰ⊇ └┓
TIME SKIP
┗┐⊆ᝰ⊇┌┛

Pryce eyes stayed on the clock the whole time waiting for the period to be over, in all of his periods his eyes stayed on the clock. He only had two minutes of the class left before he went off the lunch then after that two more periods then he could finally go home.

The bell finally rang he quickly got up grabbing his homework sheet before existing out the room and made his way down stairs being one is the first ones down there.

Since he really wasn't hungry, he decided to just wait until he'd get home to eat. He had been watching what he ate since he had that stomach virus, not wanting to have it any time soon.

Teen swarms through the cafeteria in pairs or with their friend groups or just some alone, he waited for his friends patiently just doing his homework to pass the time, it was a short work sheet , making it go fast.

"So they fought because kentrell saved a no named girl for getting raped or some shit. None of this is making sense. They foul as fuck for not letting kentrell speak, they really made him look like a bad guy mane." Joseph spoke madly, shoving the squared pizza in his mouth taking bites from it.

"Exactly. That whole court is pussy, everybody in there can die of a slow and painful death. On some real shit." Jahseh added. While jamell and tyquain added on to what they were saying, pryce just listening in the whole time.

What good what it do if he told them that it was really him who almost got raped, he would have to come out to them and tell them that kentrell is also gay. He still felt dirty and stupid for almost getting took in advantage of.  The best option for him right now was just to keep quiet.

As if the devil was speaking rakim made his way inside of the cafeteria making everyone go quiet,

"NOW I SHOULD REALLY BEAT YO ASS, AND TEACH YOU A FÛCKIN' LESSON DUM ASS BITCH, FUCK ASS BITCH, YO MAMA A BITCH, YO DAD A BALD STUPID UGLY BITCH YO SISTERS AND BROTHERS A BITCH. YO SAGGY TITTED DIPPER WEARIN ASS GRANDMA DEFINITELY A BITCH FOR CREATING YO DADDY WIT YO FUCK ASS GRANDFATHER. YO COUSINS A BITCH—." Jamell shook his head stopping jahseh from screaming, covered his mouth pushing the man from out the area.

This only made rakim smirk, knowing what he was finna do to kentrell and pryce. He definitely knew that they had something going on and is gonna make sure everybody knew that.

Pryce put his head down huffing now aggravated, he was more upset at himself than at him. He tapped his foot aggressively on the ground wanting this to be over already.

┏┘ ⊆ᝰ⊇ └┓
TIME SKIP
┗┐⊆ᝰ⊇┌┛

Pryce getting ready in the morning usually took him about two hours, so he got up extra early,Some times. He had to do extra stuff with himself and didn't want to half ass anything, he made himself look good.

He was asking himself what was the point now, he usually dressed up for the man. He had to remember that his life didn't always need to be about kentrell, he had to do it for himself.

He took the bus to school with his friends, like he'd always or just get driven by jahseh when he felt like driving. After everything happened yesterday he would be going to kentrell grandmas after school and asking her for the number, wanting to see how the man was holding up.

Once they got to school everything went silent as all eyes was on them especially pryce, some began to whisper some making stank faces at them. If anything the school knew the boy had a tight friendship, so from what they heard they would expect them to move themselves away from the two boys.

They all ignored and continued their walk to their home rooms, which they all had together. Pryce expected the girls to be all up on him by now, but they weren't. He was happy that they weren't but he could tell something was off, he's not that dumb. Friends feeling the energy too.

They had a small conversation was about homework that they copied off of from pryce, he just stayed quiet wondering what was up with everyone else today. Gut telling him something had happened.

The morning started off with test, test and more test. He didn't really mind it, It was making him tired. He heard little slick shit being said to him, everybody was distancing themselves from the boy. Starting to get self conscious.

He's only at school for one thing, and that's to graduate. It was hard for him just to focus on that one thing.

He stood up when the bell rang, putting the book bag on his shoulder. Everybody once again stared at the man with what looked like disgust, he was great full when some people told him to ignore them when he didn't even know what was going on.

"Pryce one of them faggots now, i never expected it, especially him. And kentrell. Oh my gawd." His heart dropped at the words, now knowing what everyone was saying about kentrell and him. His eyes watered, he knew that rakim started this.

He wasn't ready to come out, this was starting to fuck with him deeply. He didn't want to be forced out, now that it was out there he didn't know what to do. He wanted it or whatever rakim said to stay a rumor for now, he wasn't gonna say shit or even admit to it. It was none of their business.

He sniffles wiping his eyes making his way to his next block with his head high, on the way he heard many things being said about him. He wanted to do something about it but what can you really do? it's the 90s. They'll over look things and judge you in a instant, it's not easy thing to overcome.

"P-Pryce!" Someone yelled from behind him, he didn't stop he continued to walk trying to drown out everything. The person didn't stop yelling his name until they reached him grabbing his shoulder.

The young man turned around flinging their hand off, he said a quick "oh" before realizing it was nia .

They wouldn't consider eachother as friends since they rarely did anything together, but, they always kept up with eachother every once in a while when ever they could. They knew they could have eachothers back, she was the coolest girl pryce knew.

"You okay?"  She asked breathlessly, he looked at her deciding on telling her but he didn't know. He couldn't trust everybody, clearly. She caught on even though she could already tell before asking; she frowned.

"How would you feel if you were in my shoes right now?" Saying with a slight attitude, looking around seeing passerby's staring at him with a look of disgust, you could say.

"If it was true then i'll feel mad for hearing shit like that, but if it wasn't true then i would still be mad cause' now i'm being outed by everybody."She spoke, "But then again you could just let them assume and talk, it's not like you give a damn."

He did give a damn.

"Is it true? if it is then. . ." She trailed, thinking about how she should word what she was about to say. The bell been rang, they didn't care.

"I wouldn't care, honestly. This is your last year of highschool, and what ever they say won't matter in a year or so. I know it won't be easy to carry that stuff right now since you know how everybody is. If it's not true then fuck them, pryce. I will still love you either way." She finishes.

Pryce just stood there.

Unaware of what to do. Many thoughts running through his head, there was definitely gonna be a change.

"As for kentrell. . .He may just shoot everybody in the school and murder rakim. When he get out?" She lightly joked.

"In three months. What did rakim say?" He questioned, scratching the back of his neck.

"A whole bunch of stuff, the only thing i heard was something about kentrell fucking you on the night of your birthday... some of the shit he was saying didn't sound believable...." she continued to speak while pryce could feel himself start to get angry with himself once again. He didn't know they was most likely being that loud when he thought they was in the clear.

( FLASH BACK— RAKIM POV;
OMNISCIENT. )

He really wasn't much of a drinker, even though most of teens drank all the time he really didn't wanna do that. Especially because of his dad, he seen how he drank.

He stared at pryce just listening to him speak about nothing, even though they just met he felt like he had to get to know the boy. It was something about him.

They could definitely already feel frustration between them it wasn't awkward unless one of them made it,  Rakim found the boy attractive. Was he gonna let him know that? Yeah.

He wasn't scared to tell P that, he was in a phase to experiment. A very long one too, two years to be exact. He would just about get any DL boy that was at his old school to atleast fuck him or suck his dick. He liked taking dick more than he gave it.

Resulting in him being sent to Pryce's school since he told everybody that who ever messed with him was gay and tried to do things with him. Exposing them. The young boys received a lot of hateful slurs, getting judged, and putting up with the families. While rakim had a ball with the shit, if he ever gets in trouble. His dad was there to save him.

Which made one of the boy's kill themselves in the end, he couldn't handle all the backlash he was getting and just decided this is how he was gonna go out. So, the police got involved. And what did the dad get him out of? This.

Pryce smiles giving the boy his number with no problem since they were starting to be acquainted with eachother.

"Yeah, that's my number give me a call." Pryce looks in rakims brown eyes, undressing him with his eyes.

"I definitely will." He seen the boy shiver making him return the smile.

A  bowlegged brownskin approaches them just when he was about to compliment the young man;

"Pryce i gotta give and tell you something." The dent head spoke, he had a look of anger and sadness mixed in his look. Rakim seen the boy around school, he was too 'bad' for him. He knew he couldn't mess with him.

He would want to get fucked by him to see if he looked and was so damn aggressive and mean. But he was just gonna imagine.

"I'll be right back rakim. If i'm not back in fifteen minutes enjoy yourself." P gave him a reassuring smile before getting up, he nodded. He watched the pair go upstairs not really thinking anything of it, other than pryce looking excited for something.

He sat there and watched everyone enjoy themselves wondering what he could do to fill the fifteen minutes, he sighed taking very small sips out of the cup tasting the strong liquid.

"Oh shit reginaaaaa!" A darkskin dread head that was in friend group of Pryces was cheering on regina whom was grinding in his lap, he grabbed her waist swaying with her.

The boy invited him to the party, jahseh. He looked at the two with a look of surprise, watching them drag eachother to closet to do something very obvious.

That looked like it made jahseh mad because he whispered something in boy ear, he looked like he had no lips from a far. Since he was that pale. When he said something to him they made their way upstairs.

"MANE YO ASS STANK!" A ebony toned boy pushed the lightskin away from him with a grin, he thinks their names where quian and joe or what they went by.

"Get awf' meee, big ass." Joe had Quian in a choke hold, the smaller man tried to get the man off of him. They continued their antics, playing with eachother. Tyquain seemed to enjoy getting choked up by him.

Minutes had gone by and he finished his drink leaving him a bit hungry, He moved through the sweaty bodies getting to the table that had the cake on it.

Picking the knife up he sliced himself a piece putting it on a napkin, He moaned at the first bite he took of the marble cake. Finally being able to enjoy a cake he liked.

Standing there eating it in delight until he was finished, he wanted to go back for more but decided to wait. He tapped his leg feeling the need to urinate, instantly began to walk around the house to find it.

When he couldn't find the bathroom on the lower level, he gravitated himself upstairs to find it.

The man saw that all the doors in his view was closed and he'd began to twist and turn the first door he saw, putting his ear to it to see if he could hear if someone was in there.

Locked.

Going to the next one he did the same seeing it was locked before somebody opened it and came out. He apologized briefly for opening the door.

He went inside hurrying up and releasing his fluids into the toilet feeling relieved for letting himself go, when he was finished he washed his hands with soaps drying his hands on his shirt.

Sighing he existed the bathroom hearing the music muffled since he was on the second floor, he heard loud moans come from a bed room making him snap his neck towards the sound.

Something i'm him was telling him to follow the sound, so what did he do? follow the sound.

When he approached the door he put his ear against the door hearing nothing but the bed creaking and loud pleasurable moans,wondering who it was.

"Unff please daddy!" The person yelled, at first you couldn't tell who it was but he listened in more.

"You make me feel so good! N-Never leave me" He gasps; eyes going wide when he recognized the voice.

The loud sounds continued making rakim a surprised man, he didn't know how to go about it. A smirk fell against his lips when he was starting to think of something, terrible ways starting to come back into play.

He would use this for something, he just didn't know for what yet. Already ready to fuck something up.

Smiling he made his way back downstairs, thinking.

( FLASHBACK OVER— )

"H-He's lying about e-everything." Pryce cuts her off from talking, she frowns when she saw tears running down his face. nia instantly pulls him into hug, feeling bad. "He's lying" He kept repeating over and over in her arms. She knew pryce had to be lying since he was showing emotion.

"Shhh." She cooed as he let out a small whine, "This is not gonna take over you." She added him looking around the empty halls, she honestly felt bad.

Pryce was embarrassed, he didn't like crying in front of just anybody. He was very closeted about his emotions, hating when he let himself get like this. He hugged her back taking in her chocolate scent before pulling off instantly wiping off her tears.

"I-I'm sorry." He apologized laughing through his tears, licking at his lips. She reassured him that he was okay.

"Can we talk more after school?" nia asked, he nodded.

Since he was already planning on what to do when he got out of school, he thought what time they should talk.

"U-Um six, s-seven? big mamas." he hiccups, she nodded putting her arm around his neck as they headed to their next period.

┏┘ ⊆ᝰ⊇ └┓
TIME SKIP
┗┐⊆ᝰ⊇┌┛

He was nervous, more than ever. Thinking about his bestfriends and how'd they react to what they heard, they had to hear it by now right?

He'd been sitting at the table alone for ten minutes now, giving back mean glares that was sent his way. After his whole thing earlier with robin, he couldn't adjust to what she was saying. It's not so easy, it just can't change over night.

He sat there. Still. Waiting.

"Boo bitch ass nigger!" Jahseh grabbed pryce shoulders with a smile, The nervous jumped looking back at him seeing that it was just jahseh and not the others. He returned the smile, shaking.

Jahseh sat next to him stuffing the gushers in his mouth, giving everyone who was staring at them a finger.

"I sucked jamell dick, i fucked him. You remember michael? I fucked em. Stokeley? He fucked me." He said to pryce continuing to eat his snack, "I give and take dick, P. You can stop lookin like that."He added.

Pryce mouth dropped, letting out a laugh. He would think he was joking but jahseh wouldn't play about that. Especially when it came down to sex. P wasn't expecting it but he wasn't surprised, feeling a little happy about it.

Tyquain and Jamell came to them with treys of food, ty throwing the food out just keeping the milk. They sit in their spots acting like it was just another day. He expected to see Joseph but didn't.

Pryce stared at them awkwardly wanting to bring the topic up, still a little scared.

"I be tryna fuck jahseh." Jamell spoke up sticking the frozen fruit in his mouth,

"He sure do, i can't bottom for him just yet till he know not to run away from dick." He said sassily to him, rolling his eyes. Tyquain and Pryce just looked between them.

"Ummm... Fuck what they sayin' mane. How you feelin? Is it really true about you and kentrell?" Tyquain questions taking a sip from his chocolate milk, pryce heart raced. "Like i said, We always here for you."

They all look at him, Pryce let out a breath feeling like he was about to throw up from bad he was feeling. He mouthed a 'Yes' closing his eyes.

Jahseh stood up quickly jumping up and down, doing a happy dance. "I FUCKING KNEW IT!" excited that his observations was right. The people looked at him.

"FUCK ALL YOU BITCHES, SUCK MY HAIRY DICK!" He yelled before sitting down. P sighed at his words, shaking his head.

"I fuckinggggg knewww ittttt. I always suspected something was up with y'all, oh my god. I'm so smart." Jah felt complete in some type of way, he didn't have to do any extra shit to prove his "theory".

"If it makes you feel better pry, I have a crush on Joseph dirty ass. And speaking of him he bein' a lil bitch and said he need time to think about it and decided to eat somewhere else today. He'll come around."

"We'll talk about this later, It's too many ears in here." Jamell says, they all nod in agreement. Glad that rakim wasn't here today.

┏┘ ⊆ᝰ⊇ └┓
TIME SKIP
┗┐⊆ᝰ⊇┌┛

Four o'clock hit and he was making his way to kentrell's grandma house to see if he could get the number. Making his way to the front door knocking against it waiting for somebody to open it, he didn't have to knock since he wasn't a guest. But, he felt weird now.

"Is it dem real estate p— Oh it's pryce." Kentrell grandma said, "Why you knocking? You ain no stranger nigga." She stepped aside letting the boy in.

"My bad grandma... I was wondering if i could get something."He looks off into a distance staring at random things in the house.

"Lube? Kentrell needed some for his hemorrhoids last year."She chuckles, sitting back on the couch bringing the  blunt up to her lips.

Pryce scrunches his face up. If only she knew what he really used for.

"Noooo ewww. I wanted to get that number for kentrell, Since when did you get high? can i hit it?"

"Hand me my purse. Boy you better gone ahead with that shit, don't worry about what i'm doin." Blowing the smoke away from him, p chuckles going for her purse that was on the table; giving it to her.

She dug in her bag taking out a small notebook tearing a piece of paper out handing to pryce, "Thank you." He smiles.

"Talk to sense into him before i kill him. I talked to him and gave him your house phone number, i told him to call you before nine tomorrow. And tell jahseh to bring my damn radio back since he in the car. "She looked out the window to see the car in front of the house, pryce nods shaking his head.

"Yes ma'am."

┏┘ ⊆ᝰ⊇ └┓
TIME SKIP
┗┐⊆ᝰ⊇┌┛

The boys got to big mamas munching on their food talking about nothing really, pryce waiting for nia to come. He didn't know if she was gonna show up.

"So when did you know you were gay?" Jahseh asked quietly, melly and ty nodded.

"Ever since i was young? i never was into girls like y'all was. Wasn't it  obvious?"

"No." They said in unison.

"Do you like kenny? Does kenny like you...Did y'all fuck yet? who tops?"Jahseh continues to ask, Pryce rolled his eyes at the questions.

"I'm sure we feel the same way about eachother, and that's none of your business. If kentrell feels comfortable to tell y'all, you can ask him." Sipping his vanilla milkshake.

"Mhmm i bet he fucks the literal shit out of you, You swallow his dick don't you. You be suckin his balls, his butt hole be clappin? If you fuck him you look like you get too happy, he suck ya dick—"

"Oh my god jahseh! We both top eachother , damn."

"Who take dick more? I bet you do." Seh taunts, pryce didn't say anything he just looked away chewing his food.

"Do he nut in you—" Jamell cut him off by smacking up against the head. "Shut up."

"How does it feel?" Tyquain nervously asked, playing with the straw sucking up his shake.

"It all depends you know? If the dick small then he just gotta know how to use it but if the dick too big then don't even attempt to put it in you." Finishing his shake, "If the dick just right to you then you better own it."

"Okay sex expert." Melly says to jahseh, pry just listening on.

He actually expected all of them to stop being friends with him, Making him feel better about the whole situation. The things being said was still in the back of his head, he hopes joe accepted them. Until then he wasn't gonna come out to everybody, just wanting the friends to know letting the "Rumor" continue.

Pryce knew that when kentrell came back everyone would shut the fuck up and not really say anything.

The four continued to ask questions and find more out about themselves, starting to be more comfortable with eachother still being cautious of their surroundings. Pryce noticed that nia didn't show up and he was gonna ask her about it tomorrow in school, he just wanted to thank her.

┏┘ ⊆ᝰ⊇ └┓
TIME SKIP
┗┐⊆ᝰ⊇┌┛

The tired boy woke up early today to get ready for school since his little sister would take all day if he woke up a little late. It was six twenty-one and every one was still asleep.

Looking forward to the phone call that he would be receiving any time now, grandma gave him the number to the jail to ask any other questions if he was curious.

Humming a song while waiting for his face mask to hurry up and dry he picked something out to wear in his closet, having a out in mind already.

He was in a much better mood since him and his friends had a conversation about something he was so scared to open up about to others. Only was comfortable to talk to Trell about those things, it felt good to open up to others.

A ringing noise came from downstairs making pryce squeal of joy, jumping when it kept ringing.

What the fuck was he doing?

He hurried up and ran down the stairs almost tripping over his feet falling straight on his face before he picked up the phone with a small huff.

"H-Hello!" He yelled a little out of breath, he jumped on his feet, "Daddy is this you? Kentrellll?" He could heat deep laughs from the other line.

"Say I'm right here, wazzam baby." Kentrell smiles on the line, he rubbed his tired eyes laying his head against the blue brick wall. Eyes puffy from the stitches in his face.

"I have something to tell you." Pryce worries his bottom lip, "It's about rakim." Ken rolled his eyes at the name.

"When we was having sex on my birthday he heard. . . N' now he exposed us i dunno what all he said. but i didn't admit to it to the school. I'm jus letting it be a rumor, but our friends really know about us." He whispered not wanting his mom to hear, even though she was sleep she had ears for days.

The line was silent for a couple of minutes. He had to do something when he gets out. Kentrell held his anger in. He felt like going off on someone right now, but he's just gonna breathe.

He really needed some dick.

"You oka—

"I need you to come visit me, i need to see you. What i wanna say i can't really say it on the phone, time runnin' out." The older spoke looking at the clock, only two minutes left.

"I—I'll have to see but i will, i-i really miss you and i'm sorry for everythin', really."

"Just come see me mane. I love you." He spoke rudely before the line went dead. Pryce stood there stuck, he didn't understand why he was mad the only thing he can do is guess.

"I Love you too. The fuck." He awkwardly mumbles hanging the phone back up.

══════════════════

heyyyyyyyy 💜💜 i'm kinda on a ball with this book, i'm finna start updating the other ones🤦🏽‍♀️ like what's wrong with me

this is also unedited as fuck

did you like anything about this chapter?? 💜 if you guys are waiting for sex... it's comin😈

Drop a #FREEKENTRELL
NSBSBVS

—T🧚🏼‍♀️
10:45 PM

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.3K 37
JustReadπŸ˜—
678K 36K 62
π˜ͺ𝘡 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘒𝘭𝘸𝘒𝘺𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘴, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘀𝘒𝘯 𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡. πŒπ€π‘π‚π‡ 𝟐...
Crybaby 2 Av Xoxo

Fanfiction

58.4K 2K 40
If u haven't read Crybaby then don't read this cause it's part 2 Read plzπŸ€ͺ