My First Everything || Edit M...

Od fxckjin

it's sad because you were my first ever emotional attachment and i'm constantly stopping myself from falling... Více

2-New life
3-New Partner
4-Hard Time For Jimin...
5-You again..?
6-Shall we call this a Date?
7- Like the old times
AN NOTE~
Happy life from now on
Author-nim
News about appa..
You said what!
Why Me?
MAMA's
Back home
School
My friend's back!
Very Important A/Note
Mark's Party -part1
A/N THANK YOU
Mark's party -part 2
Random Tag
Chilling with Got7 in Busan // part 1
Chilling with Got7 in Busan // part 2

1- Why I left you

10.4K 228 22
Od fxckjin

Like every other day, my boyfriend, Jimin, went to his morning rehearsal with his friends. Because he's in a boy group name BTS, they just started debuting, so they're quite small. But I do believe they will grow to be a successful group. Whenever he's not home, I like going to my studying place. Jun's Café, just down the block from Jimin's apartment, where I am currently staying. When Jimin is at home, he always bothers me and never let me study in peace. Always joking and wants to cuddle with me. How adorable. I go to the cafe. Miss Jun, the owner of the cafe, greeted me a good morning and made my regular coffee. I sit at my usual place, take out my laptop and start working. I was so concentrated in on my work but then something made me drop my pen. Maybe faith wanted me to have a break and look around the cafe and then go back to work. As I was turning around, I see a familiar person. Then I soon realise it was my boyfriend! Awn, did he practice cancel? But why didn't tell me? I stood up because I want to go and hug him, but I see him with someone else. A girl. Okay, I shouldn't freak out. I need to give him my trust. As I said that, the girl kissed Jimin on the cheeks. I lost someone so important to me, in front of my eyes. I didn't know what to do. I don't want to make a scene or anything. I sat back down in my seat and stayed there. I grab my books and ran out of the place. I went back to my house, where my parents are. They were in shock to me in tears in front of their porch. I explained everything that happened. They told me to give him a chance but I can't. Jimin and I made a promise. A promise that has to be respected no matter what happens.

Later that day, I went back to Jimin's apartment to give back some things. The spear key of the apartment, the necklace and a picture that we took at our vacation in France. I laid everything out on his bed. As I walk out of his room, Jimin came in. He saw me and just came towards me and hugged me. By reflex, I pushed him off of me. I thought the girl was her friend, but that kiss didn't show me that way.

-"Jimin, we're over"

-"Wait, Kim. Why all of a sudden?"

-"Jimin. I am not stupid. I saw you with some girl at the cafe. Don't tell me false"

-"I can explain!"

I didn't want to hear some stupid excuse to hide his mistake.

-"Kim, you're my everything. You can't leave me like this. I'll go crazy. I need you, you're different, you make me different. You make me be myself. I love you so much, that's why I did it. It was to protect you. I want you to stay by my side until the day I die. Kim. You have to trust me on this" He cried as he grabs my hand

-"Jimin, you broke your own promise. I'm sorry"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

134K 5.3K 34
Note: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS NEW TO THE FANDOM AND WAS AT MAXIMUM CRINGE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ❝love and Lies never mix.❞ ❝that's why...
20 0 5
Come on Y/N(reader), Jimin doesn't have to know we're together. You've always loved me ever since your brother introduced me to you, why stop?
34.1K 1.2K 25
Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest,Love doesn't hurt, Keeping the thought of my lost out of my mind is...
4.6K 208 6
He never trusts his heart with anyone so why would he give it to you?