"πŸπŸ—πŸ—πŸ". [ON PAUSE.]

By SexualF3elings

π™½π™±π™°πš†π™°πšƒπ™Ίπ™Έπ™½πš‚. [ i would also like to add that i'm using rapper faceclaims, they aren't actually apar... More

─ πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ.
πŽππ„ Β» ππ€π‘π“π˜ π…π€π•πŽπ‘
π“π–πŽ Β» ππ‘πŽπ‰π„π‚π“ [ 1 ]
π“π–πŽ Β» ππ‘πŽπ‰π„π‚π“ [2]
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 Β» π‡πˆπ’ π…πˆπ‘π’π“ π“πˆπŒπ„
π…πŽπ”π‘ Β» π•π€π‘πˆπ€ππ‚π„
π…πˆπ•π„ Β» π‡π€πππ˜ ππˆπ‘π“π‡πƒπ€π˜
π’πˆπ— Β» 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 ππ€π‚πŠ
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 Β» 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π“πŽ ππ„π‹πˆπ„π•π„?
π„πˆπ†π‡π“ Β» 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππŽπ“π“πŽπŒ πŽπ… π“π‡πˆπ’
ππˆππ„ Β» 𝐀 πŒπŽπŒπ„ππ“ 𝐈𝐍 π“πˆπŒπ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍» π†πŽππ„ 𝐁𝐎𝐘 [ 1 ]
𝐓𝐄𝐍» π†πŽππ„ 𝐁𝐎𝐘 [ 2 ]
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 Β» πŠπ„π„π πˆπ“ ππ”π’π‡πˆπ
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π Β» π€π‹πŒπŽπ’π“ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 π“πˆπŒπ„
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π Β» 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐄
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π Β» πŽπ…π…πˆπ‚πˆπ€π‹
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π Β» ππ‹π€πˆππ“πˆπ•π„ [ 1 ]
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π Β» ππ‹π€πˆππ“πˆπ•π„ [ 2 ]
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 Β» π“πˆπŒπ„π’ π‹πˆπŠπ„ π“π‡πˆπ’
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π Β» πŽπŠπ€π˜, π†πŽπŽπƒ
ππˆππ“π„π„πΒ» ππŽπˆππ“ ππ‹π€ππŠ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ Β» ππ€π‚πŠ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍» π†πˆπ•πˆπ' 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏

3.8K 213 504
By SexualF3elings

^ another bop that was in the introduction🤤 yeah this is part two to 'his first time' but it's pryce losing his virginity. This song is a mood🤷🏽‍♀️

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Kentrell's house
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1990
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 10:12PM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"YOU KNOW YOU COULD really fuck me up kentrell." Pryce whispers in his ear biting down on it, sitting comfortably in his lap. "Stop actin' like that." Taking heavy breaths from the older choking him.

Trell just bit down on his bottom lip staring at how pryce looked like a needy nigga, he liked it. Applying pressure to his neck making pryce gasp; smiling at him.

"You wanna fuck me?" Leaning forward kissing his jawline, "I know you do." Saying breathlessly, lightly moving his hips on the olders hard on.

"Why you want me?" Kentrell asked, "I ain' nothin you should be beggin foe'." The older spoke with sly smirk, making pryce suck his teeth. The past few days P's been trying to get him but Ken was having fun with seeing him like this. He'd wish the man stop playing with him.

It's been a long good minute and he thinks he's ready for kentrell to take him all the way. Getting tired of the heaving petting and kissing all the time, he wanted something more. And was destined to get what he wants.

He'd been thinking. His virginity wasn't really anything to him, he'd already known who was gon take his body. And see him in his most vulnerable state and was fine for that person to see him like that, because he knew the man wasn't gonna judge him. Trust was there.

"Kennyyyy you already know. You really bein a whole dick head out here." He grumbles at the lost feeling around his neck when ken let go. "I can't believe you. After all the cream i put on yo bumps and this is what you do to me?"

Sighing at the fact that he put kentrell through face mask through face mask and helping him with his skin care making him free of any acne.

"You upset that you can't get my dick? That's wild baby." He chuckles and taps his leg for him to get up off him so he could stand up. Pryce huffs folding his arms bouncing on his bulge.

"Imma rape you—"

"Getcho ass up. You pissing me off." He popped his bare thigh making him squeak, he jumped off his lap and got back on the bed.

"You so fuckin' mean." Younger layed back on the bed rubbing the spot that was burning. "For no reason. But once i throw this ass on you, you'll be much nicer."

Kentrell sucked his teeth shaking his head walking out the room to make sure his grandma was all set to go for her trip.

Ready for the lady to leave so he can have to the house to himself.

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

"You saw that nigga? Is that mr. collins...didn't he just get outta jail for shootin his wife.." Jahseh said watching kentrell's grandma ride off with the dude.

"Grandma be wit' them steppers. She don't give a fuck." Jamell said, "Thats a free trip for ha' ass."

"Did she even pay for the trip, cuz i know she ain't have enough money to go to jamaica..." Tyquain says scratching his scalp sucking the offbrand sunny d harshly.

"She prolly goin to Carolina, broke ass." Kentrell mutters feeling somebody stare holes in the back of his head, already knowing it is.  The older always went to carolina when she literally wanted a break from everybody, that was the only chance she felt free to smoke all the weed she wanted.

"Ahhh so party tonight? Yeah." Jah rubs his hands together, ready to party before spring break came to a end. "She finna be out for three days toooo oh lawdddd, i'm finna have this house turned upside down." He added turning his heel to walk in the house but kentrell stopped him.

"Nah mane. These three days are foe' me, i gotta whole lot of homework to do last thang i need is y'all fuckin up the house and playing music. I'm tired." He stressed thinking of the piles of homework he had to get finished by monday.

They all stood there and stared at kentrell. Awkward silence coming between them. It broke when one of them let out a toot.

"....My bad."Joseph tucked his lip in his mouth in embarrassment. Everybody grimaces at the smell.

"See...Now get the fuck away from my house, you know what....all y'all can go." He says with a attitude walking away with anger.

"What crawled up his ass and died?"

"Oh my god joe, you really fucking smell like something that died."Tyquain put his hand over his nose walking away from the house, joe gasped starting to run after him.

Pair running around until joseph knocked the wind out his ass when he tackled the small boy, "HELP MEEE! THE SMELL IS BURNING MY NOSE"

"Jah you wanna do something about it?" Melly chuckles, jahseh folds his arms aggravated because he wanted to have a party.

"Hell no. Come with me tho." Jahseh grabbed his wrist dragging him off somewhere.

Pryce sat in kentrell's bed watching them all from the window, backing away when he saw jah and melly leave.

"Say, You can leave too."Turning around to see kentrell, he sucked his teeth waving him off.

"I'm not leaving until you get in a better mood."

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

Night time quickly came around after hours of procrastinating with homework he finally got to it, only ten more long work sheets left and a book report. Then he was finished. Knowing him he'll end up saying 'fuck it' and get a zero.

In the mist of it pryce just got on his nerves making him more angered then sleeping up under him. He was partly mad because he had to finish work and the other reason is just for nothing...he was mad just to be mad.

The younger just hopped in the shower just to feel extra clean, turning the water on hell loving when the water burned his skin.

"Kentrell! hand me a fuckin' towel! i been calling your name for a minute now" Pryce yelled from the shower, kentrell continues to act like he didn't hear him. Not feeling like getting up.

After a couple minutes of p yelling his name he got out the shower turning it off then cleaning it out even though he didn't leave dirt behind, just wanting it to be clean.

He walked out the steamy bathroom in his naked glory, in the moment he didn't care. It's not like anybody else is in the house.

"I know you heard me."

"Put some clothes on"His eyes wanders his body, still star struck when he seen him like this. He didn't want the boy to put clothes on.

"I'll stay just like this." He smiles, walking to the older with confidence.

Kentrell just stayed quiet waiting for Pryce's next move. Orbs staring back at him with bedroom eyes, pushing him back a little so he could sit on his elbows.

They stare in between eachother before pryce moves his head down to kiss him. Kentrell rolls his eyes kissing him back with aggression making his bestfriend gasp.

The younger moved his hand along the lean chest as he glides his hand down further and further until he got to the band of the grey joggers, smirking into the kiss as it got deeper; soft fingers gripping his semi hard length.

Pryce taking his dick fully out the fabric jerking him off steadily. Pulling away from the kiss younger catching on to his bottom lip breathing harshly. "Just aggravating." Ken groans tightening his stomach when the boy kept attention on the tip.

"Get on m-my nerves." He mumbles looking into pryce's eyes while trying to keep them open, p chuckles still seeing the man have this mad facade.

"You so mad, for what tho?" Pry pecked his lips, "I only want' you to make us feel good." moving his hand on the shaft a little faster. Kentrell biting on his bottom lip, breathing becoming heavier.

"Please."

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

"You doin too mu-much, shit!" Kentrell sucked in his breath watching pryce through his slitted eyes run his thick lips along the thick shaft making spit and cum bubbles.

The younger laughed blinking his watery eyes. Sitting on his knees comfortably as he disconnected from his dick with a string of the mixture, kissing the head tenderly slithering his tongue around it before bringing his dick back in his mouth.

"You so fuckin' nasty." Older says wetting his lips keeping his eyes on pryce whom was descending down on the length, glad he trained his throat to take the whole thing. Pryce moaned and purposely gagged around the man, feeling more of what ever mess he created dripping from chin landing on his chest and the floor.

Throwing his neck back once he got to the base wrapping his wet hand around the girth twisting it while he was sucking up the man, slurping sound going through out the room. Enjoying giving the man head, knowing that he could get messy.

Kentrell gripping the man below him hair pulling him from up his dick, letting the boy get air, observing his swollen glossy lips.

Raising his eyebrow when pryce sloppily spat back all spit and cream on the tip slowly stroking him again, biting his lip eagerly.

"You think you deserve my dick? you been actin out lately and it's been pissin' me off."

"I think i deserve it very much my nigga. You been actin like a dick head, acting like you on your period or sum." Something sparked inside of kentrell, it didn't make him calm down it only made him madder not liking the tone of his voice.

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

Pryce whimpers closing his eyes shut taking deep breaths, kentrell pushed his slick long fingers in him because his dick...wouldn't exactly fit in yet, even hard for him to get his two fingers in.

"You so damn tight." Ken pointed out feeling the tight walls clench around his digits, he heard pryce let out a cry or a moan he didn't know what the hell it was.

"W-What if your dick can't fit i-in me, why god have t-to bless you with a big penis. He ain't s-shit." Pryce cried out  moving his hips on the fingers chasing the small pleasure, burning sensation along with it; tears running down his face.

"Shut up."

"No like on s-some real shit, i been waiting to get fucked and here i a-am. Tight asshole n all, like c-can i be a lil loose?" Moaning when he felt the finger tips rub up against something in him, it felt good when he could pushing up against it.

Kentrell continues to finger the boy to open him up a bit listening to pryce bicker and moan about not getting fucked. Wishing the boy would be quiet.

Spreading P shaking legs wider with his free hand, sighing when he pulled his fingers out thinking he did a good enough job opening him up.

"So now you stopping t-this is madnes-

"Shut the fuck up." Slapping his thigh in the same spot he did earlier, pryce shut his mouth wiping the tears off his face.

Ken stationed himself between the legs feeling them brush against him, dribbling down on his length before slicking himself back up. Pryce watching closely trying to calm back down.

"You sure you really want dis?" Kentrell asked grabbing his dick slapping it against his wet hole probing at it, leaning down to kiss along his neck.

"I want it." Panicking in the inside when he felt the head pushing. Shutting his eyes tightly.

"Oh my gaw- shit!" throwing his head back on the pillow hissing when he slid past the first tight muscle, burning feeling coming back.

"It's only the tip— do you want me to put more in?" Looking down at him confused seeing the young boys face contorted, pain face. Giving him a good to go as he pushed more in making the boy under him gasp.

"It feel like it's a p-pole in ma' ass. Give me a second please." he breathlessly said none of the less kentrell nodded, he didn't put a lot in him. Waiting patiently for the boy to adjust.

After a couple of seconds which felt like minutes came to a stop when the P gave him a nod telling him to start moving.

"It's burnssss" Pursing his lips as he took half of his dick gripping on to the olders forearm, pain shooting up his spine hissing at the small thrust being sent his way. Uncomfortable feeling.

Kentrell frowns not liking how he was making him feel, kissing and lightly biting his sensitive spots to try and make it enjoyable. Having solicitude for him, not wanting him to hurt.

"Can i call y-you daddy?" Pryce managed to get out letting a shakey moan, when some of the pain started to go away. He's been wanting to call him that but wanted ken to be comfortable with being called that. Still having boundaries.

"Call me what ever you want." Saying sticking his tongue out and dragging it across where his jaw line starts to his chin, the man underneath him lets out a loud moan from the action. Starting to subconsciously put the rest of his dick in him.

"Fa-Faster." Keening digging his finger nails in the mans skin, body starting to feel good. Glad he was giving himself up to the man. Kentrell went faster latching his and pryce's hands together.

"I-I dunno, my fucking ass feels so weird. I c-can't think straight!" Wailing out not daring to open his eyes, feeling overwhelmed. "It's l-like it burns then it don't, fuckkk oh my goddd" Hiccuping as he was starting to get split open.

A skin slapping sound emitted throughout the room, pryce's rambling and kentrell's heavy breaths. Both starting to really get into it. Kissing the boy to shut him up from talking.

Couple of minutes of silence just hot heavy breathing and low cries, skin clapping and fuzzy feelings. Both adjusting to what they where feeling, loving it.

"J-Just like that, fuck me just like thatt." Eyes fluttering as he felt the thick length through his tight walls, he didn't know it was supposed to feel this good.

Kentrell sitting up a little bit more gripping onto pryce's waist watching how flustered he was, moaning and crying in front of him. Like damn...is it that good?. Then he remembered what pryce  been doing, certain madness rising in him.

"Look me in ma eyes." Older commanded feeling his tight walls clench around him, only to hear a cry from the boy.

"Ooo daddy, i-i can't—

"Look me in my fuckin' eye nigga." He stated again ignoring him while pryce legs closed only for kentrell to spread them again. P opens his eyes trying to keeping them on the man.

"Ughhh kentrell, you s-so mean to meee! auhhhh shit." Stomach tightening, heart feeling like it was about to explode.

"Tell me you like that shit." Now delivering deep fast strokes to his hole, thrusts seeming like he was angry adrenaline rushing through him. Pryce begans to slap at his sides or slapping at ken's arms not being able to control himself.

"What the fuck...You so damn big— please god, bless me!"Squeaking blinking out more tears, squelching noise coming from his puffy essence. White cream pushing in and out him, spread across the brown shaft.

"Tell me you like it."

"OOO SHIT AHHH, I HATE YOU! WHEW I CANT EVEN WIT YEW!" He screams, screaming words that didn't make since after sounding like he was speaking tongue. Kentrell just laughed at his shaking frame, it was funny to him liking how talkative he was.

"You annoying." He mumbles slowing down his thrusts so the younger could feel all of him. Already feeling his nut approaching him rather quickly, holding out because it's all about pryce right now. Wanting him to be the first one to cum.

"Ohhh you somewhere, i don't know what i just felt but you somewhere like whewww." He cried pit getting deeper in his stomach, holding his legs out flopping them anyway, curling his toes.

The older stroking into him faster again moaning under his breath. He felt good as hell right now, glad he's loosing his own virginity to pryce.

"Ooo you just don't listen to me, you just don't listen to me! Youreallyservingdicktomerawhafs" Crying hiccuping loudly as his nut hit him quickly, coming out his sensitive tip getting on the both of them yelling out how good he was making him feel.

"Oh my gawd d-daddy! What the fuckkk" Moaning as more cum splatters out his dick. Kentrell breaths harshly fucking him harder chasing his own nut, balls clapping against his cheeks digging deeper in him if possible.

After a couple strokes he came, hard. Painting pryce's walls with his kids, the boy already loved getting filled up.

"Y-Your such a asshole!" Shivering feeling nut drip out of him, just saying anything at this point. He just felt that fucking amazing right now, they both wanted more.

"Shut the fuck up." Kentrell spoke leaning down to kiss all the boys tears away, "Talk too damn much."

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

"You so sexy." Gripping the youngers throat harder as he dragged his dick out tip almost slipping out before slamming himself back into the boy.

You ever just look at a person and be glad you met them? Yeah. That's them. How connected they where knowing they can't have this bond with anybody else. Hoping it don't mess up in the long run.

Pryce arched his back from off the cold mirror with his bottom lip in his mouth letting out moans, trying to take his dick while getting choked. Legs staying slacked open, stomach twisting as he got fucked on the bathroom sink.

"You ain' saying nothing now, where all that energy from earlier at?" He chuckles seeing pryce was tiredly looking at him. Knowing he was gonna be sore in the morning.

"Y-Your tiring me out!" He didn't expect to get fucked some more, ken stamina was something else. And pryce couldn't keep up right now since he's still adjusting to the man.

"You asked for my dick, so now you gettin it. Be grateful." Stroking in him harder grabbing his legs bringing him closer, p sitting on his elbows throwing his head back.

Pryce swirling his hips up pushing back on the mans length, now fucking himself on the hard on. Both making them moan at the feeling. A sight to see, The young man continues to fuck himself while ken held his legs watching p's dick flop around.

"I'm gonna cum againnn." He whines seeing white, K looked seeing the mans abdomen covered in their fluids moaning at what he seen.

"Cum foe' daddy then." Older spoke thrusting in him again meeting pryce, heart beating rapidly.

P sighed loosing his balance back hitting the cold sink surface, pleasure sounds becoming louder when K began hitting his prostate. If kentrell let him go his ass would've fell.

"Daddy makin me feel so gooddd" Eyes rolling back trying to grip onto something, throwing his hand back trying to hold the mirror.

When that didn't work he just grabbed kentrell's arm and tried to stop him from fucking him only for him to get fucked faster making him becoming a bigger moaning mess. Through his slitted eyes he cried watching the thick length slip in and out of him. A cloud nine feeling is what it was for him.

"Shutcho ass up." On the verge of cumming in him again, it felt great to him to know he was making the boy feel good.

"How am i supposed to shut up when you fucking me this good?!" He yelled scratching his arms drawing some blood, stomach tightening legs shaking of euphoria.

Room filled with both of them speaking of how amazing they were feeling, they couldn't have it any other way.

Kentrell moans loudly when pryce clenched tightly around him, that sent him over the edge. Ropes of cum shooting out his dick more nut filling him up, pryce not too long after him screaming out body shaking when he started to cum all over his stomach some landing on his chest.

K letting him go; dick slipping out breathing heavy so pryce fell out his hold, head hitting the toilet seat lower body turning on the sink almost completely falling before P caught himself.

"Mhm dadddyyyy." He moaned, still shaking not knowing if he can recover from the nut he just had. Kentrell smacked his ass seeing it jiggle, Pryce hissed jumping. Lower half falling backwards making his back hit the tub; folding between the toilet and the tub. He screams at the pain shooting through his back. Ken couldn't help but to laugh.

"Why would you do that?! When i-i get up. I'm beating yo ass." He frowns trying to move with his weak legs, "Help me!" Yelling feeling his back ache.

Kentrell just turns around laughing like it was funny, leaving him in the bathroom turning the lights off on the way out.

"YOU AINT SHIT!"

══════════════════

Soooo this is booty as hell omg😤 when i tell you i rewrote it so many times. Like zero tingles came from this🤦🏽‍♀️

Did you even like this??🙎🏽‍♀️ causeeeee😔

This is also unedited, you know thith 🖐🏽

—T🧩
12:21PM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1K 7
π™Όπš„π™»πšƒπ™Έ π™±πš‡π™±. β’Έπ’π„π—π”π€π‹π…πŸ‘π„π‹πˆππ†π’.✎, 2020
823K 26.4K 75
"One will adore me go to war do anything for me Always go hard for me Neva lie now that's real loyalty Slide on that boy for me While I shoot she...