Yours again (Jihyo x Y/N)

By sharon_mina_

Y/N was too unlucky that she didn't get to debut. After awhile, Y/N's girlfriend broke up with her. Now... More

Chapt 1
Chapt 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapt 11
Chapt 12
Chapt 13
Chapt 14
Chapt 15

Chapter 6

1.8K 49 33
By sharon_mina_

Remember

"Good morning guys" I greeted them while putting a bowl of soup on the table. "I made a Clam soup for all of you so drink it and finish it. You guys will have to go Radio station at night" I continue saying while cleaning up the pot.

"Thank you, Manager-nim..."

I smile to myself. "So what do you guys want to do in your free time?"

"Let's get crazy!!" Nayeon shout. "Wait... After hangover? Are you guys serious? No!! " I turn it down, "what about movie time? "

"Call! "

They rush, some sit on the floor, some sits on the couch. Without me knowing, Jihyo was sitting at the corner of the couch with an only empty space left there. Tzuyu went to off the light so I couldn't see who sits where. "So what movie?"

"IT 2!" Dahyun suggest. "Anyone wants to debate? " I look around and they just kept quiet. "I guess IT was a nice choice to suggest IT" I talk to myself.

Once I set the movie, I quickly jump to the only empty space and hug my leg. I mean I'm cool with horror movies but when it comes to jumping scares... I would do random gestures and scream.

The start was pretty normal, no jumpscare at first. The tip of my toes was dangling at the edge of the couch, I could feel that Sana was super scared, she was pressing her back on the couch. I could feel someone hugging my arm but that wasn't what's most important. The only important thing is Jumpscares.

The movie was getting more deep and scary. The moment they need to find individual memories, the Clown will appear and fucked their memories up.

"So Ben still has feelings for Bev? "

"Ack! She's on fire!! "

"Run! "

I wasn't expecting any jumpscare since the Clown didn't chase after Ben. The moment he turns behind, "AHHH!! " I yell. Welp, I think I make everyone scared now. As the Movie continues, Bill and Bev reunite at the basecamp. The moment they kiss reminds me of yesterday. Jihyo's soft touch. Jihyo's soft lips. Her husky voice which it witched me under her spell. "What are you doing? " that voice, the voice that witched me for 10 years. My eyes widened as I just realize that I was so close to Jihyo. " I uh...nothing" I chuckle nervously. My heart was beating fast.

As I was trying to avoid the question, I look at the screen again and focus. Focus overtook the confuses around us. Jihyo was back to her scaredness and hugging the pillow, she somehow hugs my arm together. I don't know if it's enough for her to be cool with the horror of jumps scare or not.

Now,  they're fighting with the big ass clown. "Dang,  the clown is scary," Momo said.  "But not as scary as this bunch of crackheads I'm taking care right now" I chuckle as the rest laugh. As the clown going to die soon, I smile happily since 'IT' has come to the end.

"Okay!  The movie's over!  Get ready for radio show now! "

~~~~~
"So who is the leader in the group? " I said while changing the gear.

"Jihyo," everyone says together. "Then from now on,  if anything goes wrong, I will find for you first,  Jihyo," I said in a stern voice. "Break time,  10 minutes" I stop by a convenient store and went out to buy a bottle of water. As I pay the bottle, I went outside the convenient store to have a smoke break. 2 sticks for now. After I finish the last stick, I flick the cigarette butt and head to the van while drinking the bottle of water. I open the door and went in,  closing the cap of the bottle before I close the door.  "All done? No one buying anything?" I get silent respond.

"Sorry to ask but why are you awkward around Jihyo?" Tzuyu asks, full of curiosity. I just glare,  giving her a look to not question me no more. "S-since when did you start s-smoking?" Chaeyoung asks hesitantly. "I don't know...  Probably before you guys debut" I start the engine,  "sorry, I stink" Start driving again.

The whole journey was super quiet. Nobody talk at all. Neither do i.

Jihyo POV

The scene just now. She was smoking. Since when?  Why?? I keep my head down low. Suddenly my phone chime

New message from 트동이

Chaeyoung: so Y/N smoke now?

Mina: impossible!  I thought she is a bright and cheerful person!! 

Nayeon: but guys!! Do you notice that she changes so fast after the movie time?

Mina: yes,  she changes so fast and now she became strict with us.

Jeongyeon: especially to Jihyo

Me. Yes,  she's mostly aiming at me.

Momo is typing...

Dahyun: But that's strange

Tzuyu: I bet there's something that Jihyo hide from us,  don't you?

Yes,  there's something happen between me and her:

Sana just read the messages

Momo: I'm hungry guysjokbal anyone?

I sigh as I feel really really guilty for bringing Y/N down because of my frustration when I was a trainee. Now,  she changed because of me.

But I still love her... What could I do to not make things awkward between me and her? 

I sigh heavily. "What are you thinking of that made you sigh heavily?" I startled at Y/N that suddenly talk to me. "N-nothing"

"We're here," Y/N said as she off the engine and hop off the van. As we continue walking in front of her, I accidentally tripped onto something and fall down hard. "Ah! My leg" she stares down on me,  "careless.  Tsk" I pout at her words. 

She suddenly walks in front of me and squats down. "Hop on my back if you don't want an article about you being attention-seeking. This will only make things normal" I got offended but I still blush at her cold but caring words. I put my hands around Y/N neck and hop behind her slowly. She stands up as soon as I hop completely on her back. She runs to the lift since we left behind quite far.

She pants and I see a few sweating beads running down her temporal. She put me down slowly and pant a little more. As we enter, I saw her going to the lift,  probably heading down again. We continue our radio show and keep it as natural as we can.  Laughing,  joking around,  sharing some stories.

Now its 9:20 pm.  We head down to the van and enter.  Y/N saw us when we enter but her look,  she look confused but by the time we realize that we are in the wrong van,  her look towards us look furious. We immediately apologize to the driver and rush to our van.

"What the fuck was that,  Jihyo?!" Y/N yell. "Sorry, I didn't know that... "I look down and apologize.

"Headcount. Now." She says with a stern voice.

"6..7..8..where's Mina?"

Y/N exhale heavily and bangs her hand onto the steering wheel, causing us to jolt in fear, " stay here. Don't you guys dare to go anywhere"

I feel guilty now. Y/N rushes out of the Van and runs back to the building. After a few minutes,  we saw Mina walking in front of Y/N.  "Jihyo,  you gonna get a lot of scolding from Y/N," Tzuyu said.

As Mina and Y/N enters the van, I started to feel even panic,  "where the hell did you go just now??" "I-i... I-I'm sorry, I went to the toilet earlier on" Mina stutter. " now keep quiet and head home. " Y/N said as she put on her belt on and start driving.

"Jihyo, after late dinner, meet me in my dorm"

Meet her in her dorm? Me and her only?

To be continued

Finally Jihyo POV!!!

And I'm totally dead after Feel Special MV ;-; didn't expect Chaeyoung to sing the start

Anyway my favourite B-side is Love foolish and Trick it, what about yours?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 589 14
Y/n and Momo were close friends back in Kyoto, Until Momo betrayed him and sided with his bullies and broke his trust for her. Momo then left to be a...
21K 625 28
|COMPLETED ✓| . . A/n: *Sorry if grammatical error and much typo ^_^ Started: 09/02/21 Ended: 02/05/22
5.1K 76 8
A guy who has depression get into the world of fandom with twice and finally meets them. Will twice find out his dark secret? Will he have his good e...
583 216 30
Momo was not sure about what she felt , she had a bubbly happy sweet girl she could always count on , Sana , Sana became a best friend to her , all t...