Chance At Love || Supercorp

By AnyVision

Being someone that have a name in a company might have a consequence... finding love is what Lena Luthor not... More

It's what I have to do
This is it
Pt.3: yes, I am sure
Pt.4: I believe in you
Pt.5: fine I'll go
Pt.6: why me?
Pt.7: gotta say hi
Pt.8: gotta say hi (2)
pt.9: see you later
Pt. 10: gotta find you
Pt. 11: Food (1)
Pt.12: food (2)
Pt. 13: LENAAAAA!!
Pt. 14: won't let you down
Pt. 15: find him
Pt. 16: SPP
Pt. 17: I'm sorry...
Pt.18: Negative
Pt.19: are you okay?
Pt. 20: damage
Pt.21: get your shit together
Pt. 22: I'm here
Pt. 23: I guess you should call Lena
Pt. 24: whatever you say mommy
Pt. 25: I wanna be like him
PT.26: KARA NOOO!
Pt. 27: Looking good lil Danvers
Pt. 28: let's go kick some ass..
Pt. 29: Are you good?
Pt. 30: A fried chicken?
Pt. 31: I guess...
Pt. 32: Stay out of my way!
Pt. 33: Not a poison
Pt. 34: Anything to save her
...author notes...
Pt. 35: Take Care, Lena...
Pt. 37: The dream & flashback
Pt. 38: Bad Dreams Again
Pt. 39: The Letter
Pt. 40: I need you to teach me.
Pt. 41: God help me
42: Are we fighting monsters now?!
Pt. 43: I'm Grace
Pt. 44: you look terrible
Pt. 45: Is that our picture?
Pt. 46: Who is she?
Pt. 47: not the whole body
Pt. 48:
Pt. 49: say hi to my future sister in law!
Pt. 50: I am not lemon...!
Pt. 51: like what?
au note.
Pt. 52: Evil plans works?
Pt. 53: That's how.
Pt. 54: Thank you Alex.
Pt. 55: Quality Time
Pt. 56: off market
Pt. 57: Exercise
Pt. 58: Craving

Pt. 36: God help me

1.2K 48 0
By AnyVision

2 weeks later

Lena tries her best to find her brother. She even hires some private investigators from a few agencies and gives them all information about Lex Luthor that she has. Luckily, her and Mr. Jonathan has some contacts that turn out will help her in this case. Each team at Asia, Europe, Canada, Brazil, Cuba. Those countries are believed to have Lex's properties and they give their best to find him.

Meanwhile at SPP, Nia, Brainy, Jonn and Alex also planning to find and put Lex behind bars before he can do anything worse.

Barry and Caitlyn still trying to figure out and create the antidote for that drugs. Of course they had a few of failed test but it wasn't gonna stop them. This is their hardest task yet they have to move fast in case Lex's going to launch another test and the world will full with the undead.

Kara still not showing any signs of waking up but she sometimes have a dream. In her dream, a girl always appears and her face is blurry so she doesn't recognize her.

First dream was easy and calm. She's walking around the large field with the fresh green grass wearing a white shirt and pants. It's a beautiful and peaceful scenery. While walking, she finds a big tree and when she almost near that tree, she sees a woman in a white dress, dark and straight hair. She's curious, who might that girl be. That girl smiles at her and vanishes when she walks behind that tree.

Second dream is when Kara is on her way back home from work. Being her clumsy self, Kara is about to cross the road but being pulls by a woman when she almost hit by a car. That woman help pick up her things and gives it to her then she walks away. "Hey, thank you!" That girl turns to nod. This time, she sees her eyes. Those are very captivating and remarkable eyes.

Third dream is when Kara in her meeting with her VIP client. Kara always does her best, that's why her company trust and sends her in this meeting with clients who is really fussy and hard to please. When he keeps on rejecting Kara's idea, it was still okay but, it's getting heated when Mr. Andra brings up sensitive and feminism issues. That is so unprofessional for any businessman. That's when a voice comes from the screen that shows a female lips. "Mr. Andra.. I believe that you are here not to talk about feminism don't you? You know, If you want something said, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman. There's no limit to what she, as a woman, can accomplish. As the owner of my company, I rather sold my product to a newbie. Your car already at the main lobby, waiting for you now. Have a good day." Kara is thankful to her boss for standing up for her even if she is mystery.

At the SPP

Nia is getting weird when she hasn't see or hear anything from Lena since last week.

"Hey Brainy... I feel something wrong..."

"What is it?"

At the meeting room with Alex, Sara, Jonn and Brainy. Nia tells them what happen.

"She hasn't shown up at her office or near L-park. Not at her house either."

Jonn asks "since when?"

"Last week.."

Jonn ask again "Have she or Mr. Jonathan received any threats?"

"No, I already contacted Mr. Jonathan.. He also didn't know." Brainy said.

"We'll go to her house and office.. Find something that might lead to her.." Alex said.

"I'll come with you..." Sara said.

Jonn gives his permission "Alright, you two try to find any evidence."

Alex and Sara go to her office but they only have a negative result when her assistant said she haven't comes here for nine days. Then they go to her house. There is no sign of any signs of break in only a few glass and bottle of wine at her sink.

Sara and Alex

"Everything seems normal, no sign of breaking in either." Alex told Sara.

"Yeah, but I found this on her table in her room." Sara gives the letter that have Kara's name on it to Alex. "It's for Kara..."

"She's not kidnapped..."

"Maybe she go on vacation.. To clear her mind or.." Alex cuts her.

"Or find Lex herself..." Alex phone is ringing and Caitlyn ask them to go back to SPP. "Something wrong with Kara. Let's go."

Kara's room burst open and two girls come right in.

"What happened?" Alex and Sara both asking.

Lena pov

It is hard for me to do this but its have to be done. Lex has crossed the line. He hurts too many people and he is hurting the people that I care about. I know this is a bold move but this is my business, and will deal with it. Well, I hope they'll find my letter soon. A guy opens the door for me before I step out of the car.

"There she is... The sweetheart of the family.. Please, have a seat sister..." Lex welcome me in his kind of, mini office.

"When do we start?" I ask.

"Why such in a hurry... chillax sis, you've just arrived... Have a little drinks..." Lex offers me a drinks.

"I just want to get this done. Finish all what you wish for and let my friends live in peace."

"Friends or the little sister..? Come on Lena, things will not getting any worse if you're give in earlier, like this. See, I haven't touch Kara or any of them when you're decided to get along."

"What have you done? I told you to let them live in peace!" My anger starting to rise.

"Damn sis, you are clearly don't know how to chill. When is the last time you get laid? Which one you want, yeah you can choose... Marianne, Sandra, Lola.. this one Nana, she's my hoe so, don't choose her.. I wanna suggest Mikey over there but you don't swing that way.. too bad, he's a good guy.." he laughs.

I get up from my chair "What.. Have.. You.. Done.. To.. Them?"

"Mmmm I did what you asked me to do. I let them live in peace. For now." We both sit back on our chair when he told all of his whore and guys out to leave us alone. "Hey, you guys get the fuck out of my room. I wanna have some words with my sweet little sister..." After all of his guys are out, he pull and roughly making out with his 'Nana' right in front of me.

"You are disgusting Lex!"

"Yes I am your disgusting brother. Get use to it, you're not kid anymore..." when the girl about to get out of the room  he yells at her "hey bitch, get ready in my room! I wanna fuck you hard later.. hahaha"

"Oh God!"

"What? You can have one later.. All you need is to choose who ever you want.. Or you want a blonde? But red hair girls are better to fuck though. We, Luthor are great... Right? No one will say no to a  Luthor. Even a straight whore."

"I don't want a whore... I want to finish this as soon as possible."

"I also can send more than a whore, two, three.. or how many bitches you want sis but, after I tell you our plans... You will meet this El Chapo tomorrow because tonight you might wanna loose some strings..." he smiles.

He starts telling me his plan about what I have to do, when to do, and who do I have to meet. This is the only time he will be serious. When he's working.

"God help me..." I said to myself when I enter my room that Lex's give to me after meeting with him. I have to admit, this is the clean and tidies room in this house. Maybe he's not hate me that much. I'm helping him after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.2K 39
Never before she felt like this, felt safe in someone's arms. She didn't understand what these feelings meant for her. What it meant for them. Lena...
39.8K 991 19
A love story between a Super and a Luther.
4.4K 101 15
The only good luthor (Lena Luthor) moves to National City to take over Catco is replacement of Cat Grant. Lena finds herself catching feelings for on...
90.2K 3.8K 18
Lena Luthor has success in many areas of her life, however love is not one of them. She has the ultimate crush on her best friend of ten years Kara...