Hawaii five-o imagines

Por twentyoneleprechauns

This book is about Hawaii five-o imagines, there aren't very many of them. I will not be doing and x reader... Más

The boy (male child oc)
The boy part 2
Kidnapped (Female child oc)
Kidnapped part 2
Sneaking out (female teen oc)
Seaking out part 2
Collapsed (female child oc)

Christmas (female child oc)

966 19 0
Por twentyoneleprechauns

This is a extremely long chapter, just warning you

Chloe Williams was seven years old, she was Charlie's twin brother, she took all of her looks from her mother and Grace.

It seemed like the woman of the Williams family didn't inherit the blonde hair and the blue eyes.

At the moment the twins were with their mother and sister, Rachel wanted to spend Christmas with her children, she didn't want them to be with their dad.

Chloe loved her mom obviously but she wanted to spend Christmas with her father and not her mother, she was always with her mother.

"Mommy" Rachel looked up from her phone, she smiled at her youngest child.

"Yes baby" her daughter sat down on the couch next to her, she turned so that she was facing her mother.

"Can I go to Danno's for Christmas" Chloe asked giving her mom her best puppy dog eyes.

Rachel shook her head "no absolutely not" the seven year old pouted, she crossed her arms.

"Please mom" Chloe begged, her mom shook her head again.

"The answer is no, now go to your room and get ready" the seven year old stomped off to her room arms still crossed.

She had a plan, sure it was dumb but that's doesn't matter, Chloe walked into her room, she grabbed her backpack and started stuffing it with clothes.

Chloe walked into the kitchen, she grabbed two water bottles and two granola bars, Chloe quickly ran back to her room and locked the door.

She stuffed the food and water inside, the seven year old picked up her doll, it was a baby boy and it looked like a real baby, his name was Connor.

Chloe picked up her bag and slung it over her shoulder, she opened up the window and climbed out of it.

-

Rachel knocked on her daughters bedroom door "are you dressed, we're going out now" Rachel twisted the door knob only to find out that it was locked.

She ran into her room and grabbed the keys, Rachel used the key on the door and opened it, she expected her daughter to be inside but she wasn't.

Rachel quickly pulled out her phone and dialled her ex husband "Danny, Chloe is missing"

-

"What do you mean she's missing" Danny asked, he was on a case with five-o at the moment.

The team looked over at him "alright don't panic, she couldn't of gotten far, I want you to grab Gracie and Charlie and just look for her on your street okay, ask around" Danny hung up his phone, he threw it down against the floor.

"What happened, who's missing Danny" Steve asked walking closer to his friend.

"Chloe, she... she's missing, Rachel uh told her to get dressed and then she went to check up on her but she wasn't in her room" Danny slid down onto the floor, he slammed his back against the brick wall.

"I'm sure that she's just fine" Steve took a seat down beside his friend, Danny shook his head, he lifted up his hand to say something but his hand was too shaky.

"No...no, she's seven and she's out there all alone" Grover knelt down in front of Danny, he placed a hand on his knee.

"You should go visit Rachel, help look for her" Steve nodded his head agreeing.

"No, I... I can't go there" Danny rested his head on his hands, he couldn't believe that this was actually happening.

"Why" Tani asked, her and Junior were standing in front of the rest of the team.

"Because she's coming here"

-

Chloe was walking through the woods, she didn't want to be caught because then she would be in a lot of trouble.

The seven year old didn't think about what would happen when she gets to her father's house because surely she would be in more trouble than if she got caught.

I'm the distance Chloe could hear sirens, she didn't know if that's cause of her or someone else.

Chloe was getting tired but she had no where to sleep, if she went to sleep somewhere someone could find her and bring her home but she wanted to be with her father not her mother.

- (two hours later) -

Rachel's house was pretty far from Danny's, it was a two hour drive but a four hour walk.

Chloe had two more hours until she reached her father's house, the girl had already eaten one of the granola bars and drank half of a water bottle.

"Are you tired Connor" Chloe asked her doll, she made him nod his head.

"We'll be at Danno's soon, then we can both sleep" Chloe stood up from where she was sitting, she started to walk again, she was still in the woods.

Chloe has an emergency cell phone in her bag, she completely forgot about it, the seven year old took it out of her bag.

The cell phone had more than fifty missed calls from her father and mother and about twenty from Grace, they were the only ones that knew her number.

Danny's number popped up on the screen again, Chloe debated whether or not she should answer, she finally gave in and answered the call.

"Hey babe, where are you" Danny was back at his house now, the team was all standing around his living room.

"In the woods" Chloe replied innocently, she didn't think that she's done anything wrong.

"Where in the woods honey" Steve asked since the phone was on speaker.

"I don't know, did I do something wrong" Chloe asked not wanting to be in trouble

Danny sighed, he didn't know how to explain this "yes you did but I know that you didn't mean to"

"I just wanted to spend Christmas with you" the seven year old said sadly, she held Connor closer to her.

"I know that babe but you can't sneak out of the house" Chloe frowned, she didn't know that it was so wrong, Grace has don't it before.

"But Grace did it before" Steve chuckled "she's got a point" Danny shushed Steve.

"Yes but Grace didn't walk there and you are much younger than she was" Chloe spotted someone in the distance, they were on the the side of the road.

"There's someone up ahead, they're on the side of the road" Steve's smiled disappeared from his face, the team suddenly all payed attention.

"Don't go near them babe, we don't know who they are" Chloe noticed that the person had a kid with them, they were a little bit older than her.

"But there's a kid with them" the seven year old decided to go towards the people.

The kid noticed her right away, he pointed towards her, the man that he was with started walking towards the girl.

The man bent down to Chloe's height "are you lost honey" he asked the little girl.

"Yes, I'm trying to get to my dad's house" the seven year old mumbled quietly but the man still heard her.

"Does your father know about this" Chloe nodded again, she noticed the little boy staring at her doll, Connor.

The emergency phone that Chloe had rung again, it was Danny, the man looked over at the phone.

"That your dad" the seven year old nodded, she pressed the accept button.

"Why did you hang up" her father asked, even though she was only seven she was going to be in lots of trouble when she gets home.

"Let me speak to him" Chloe handed the man her phone, he introduced himself as Michael.

-

The car pulled up to Danny's house, the lights were on which meant that her father was up waiting for her to come home.

The seven year old opened up the car door, Connor still in her arms "hey kiddo" the little girl looked over at Michael.

"Stay safe alright, don't sneak out anymore" Chloe nodded, she waved goodbye to Michael and his son Jake, she shut the car door behind her and walked up to the front of the house.

Chloe knocked on the door, it opened almost immediately and Danny stood there, he let out a huge breathe of relief.

Danny grabbed his daughter quickly, her doll and backpack went flying from the force of her father, he pulled her into a tight hug.

"I'm so glad that you're okay" Danny picked up his daughter, he kissed her on the head before resting her on his hip.

He walked into the living room where the team was waiting for him, Steve face broke out into a huge smile.

"Uncle Steve" the seven year old wiggled out of her father's grip who unwillingly let her go.

Chloe ran towards her uncle, she tackled him into a hug "never ever do that again please" Chloe nodded into Steve's chest.

"Uncle Adam" the seven year old let go of Steve, she ran towards the black haired man.

"I thought that you were supposed to be with auntie Kono" Chloe asked her other uncle curiously.

Adam nodded his head smiling "I was supposed to but Danny called and said that you went missing, I called Kono and she just told me to see her whenever you get back"

Chloe frowned, this was all her fault "I'm sorry uncle Adam" she apologized feeing guiltily.

"It's not your fault alright" Chloe nodded again.

"Give me back my daughter, Adam, Tani you two prepare dinner, Steve, Grover, Junior and Jerry go wrap the presents" the seven year olds head popped up at the mention of presents.

"What are you going to do" Jerry asked Danny, he gathered his daughter into his arms.

"Stay here with my daughter" the team nodded, they all went off to what they were supposed to do.

Danny sat down on the couch, Chloe was sitting on his lap leaning against his chest.

His phone rang from inside his pocket, he pulled it out "it's your mother"

"She's here, safe and sound"

-

It was Chloe's bedtime, the team had all gone home by now, well everyone except for Steve, he insisted on staying.

Danny picked up his sleeping daughter from the couch, Steve got up and followed him into Chloe's room.

The two men had built her bed for her, it was a carriage, her room was princess themed.

Danny placed his daughter underneath the covers, he climbed into the bed with her and placed her on top of him so that she was laying on his chest.

Steve laid down on top of the covers next to Danny, he leaned over and kissed Chloe on her forehead.

"Goodnight Danno and uncle Steve" Chloe mumbled tiredly, she rest her head back on her father's chest.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

115K 13.2K 29
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
73K 2.5K 71
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
112K 239 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
59.8K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...