Collapsed (female child oc)

Sophia and her mother were on their way to school and work, she was sitting in the back seat clutching her stuffed bunny

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sophia and her mother were on their way to school and work, she was sitting in the back seat clutching her stuffed bunny.

"Here comes the tunnel, close your eyes and make a wish" Sophia smiled, she shut her eyes right before they went into the tunnel.

Before she could wish for anything the car swerved and hit something then something fell on top of it.

"Mommy" the six year old shouted opening her eyes, there was a big rock sitting on top of her mom, it fell through the car.

"Mommy are you okay" Sophia unbuckled herself from the car seat, she climbed out of the car trying to find help.

"I need help" she shouted just before an explosion went off, more rocks stared to fall, one of them fell on her legs.

After about a minute or so two people spotted the little girl, they quickly ran over to her.

"Tani, help me get this rock off of her" the rock wasn't too big but Sophia definitely wouldn't of been able to lift it up herself.

The lady and the man got the rock off of her "can you walk" the man asked her.

"No, I'm sorry" the lady, Tani picked up the six year old "that's Junior and I'm Tani, we're apart of five-O, we're going to get you out of here okay" she nodded her head.

"I'm Sophia"

-

The adults were trying to dig their way out, Tani and Junior told Sophia to stay close but not too close just in case something fell.

"There's a body" one of the ladies announced, Tani quickly glanced over at Sophia, Junior took the hint.

"Okay we need to get the body out of here right now, you too help us" the six year old watched as four people carried away a dead body.

"Hey, little girl, pass me that drill" Sophia shook her head, Tani and Junior told everyone that using it would be a bad idea.

"Fine whatever" the man grabbed the drill and started to drill into the gigantic rock.

"Wait-" the man froze up, he collapsed onto the floor right in front of Sophia.

Suddenly the lights went out, the yellow ones came on "what happened" the six year old asked scared.

Junior picked her up "he must've hit an electrical wire"

-

"Doggie" Sophia shouted catching the attention of the others, the brown dog immediately ran over to Tani and Junior.

"Eddie, you're here" they started to let the dog as the others started to make their way over.

"He has a walkie talkie" Tani said grabbing it, they both started to pet him and call him a good boy.

"Hello, this is officer Tani Rey with five-O" Sophia watched as she ran off, Junior decided to distract her from what was going on.

"Eddie this is Sophia" the dog licked the six year old on the face, she giggled looking over at Junior.

The dog was wagging it's tail happily as the little girl was petting him, he shook back and forth excited, Eddie's never really around kids but he's great with them.

-

"Coming down guys" all the adults, except for the two hurt ones were standing around a hole thingy.

Sophia was laying down on the floor with Eddie's head resting on her stomach, he knew something was wrong so he wouldn't leave her side.

Tani and Junior helped the old man get into the harness before he was lifted up, one by one all of the adults got lifted up even the hurt ones.

"C'mon Eddie, it's your turn" Eddie let out a little whine, he didn't want to leave Sophia.

"You'll see her again, okay I promise" Eddie licked the little girl on the cheek before running over to Tani.

They helped him into the harness, Sophia waved at him as he got lifted up.

"You're coming with me" Tani said but the little girl shook her head, she pointed at Junior.

"I'm hurt" Tani placed a hand over her heart and pretended to cry, Sophia giggled at that.

"She's going with you" Junior helped her into the harness, she got lifted up in the air before she disappeared.

"Alright, lets do this" Sophia was picked up by Junior "hold on tight okay" she nodded her head.

Sophia watched as they got lifted up, they were almost out but the string broke.

Junior quickly held onto the sharp metal, Sophia holding onto him for dear life.

"Don't let go okay" she nodded again, she wrapped her arms tighter around him.

Junior could feel his grip giving away, he tried to hold on but he dropped back into the tunnel, him and Sophia slamming into the ground.

-

Sophia whimpered opening her eyes, she was in even more pain, she managed to hit her head on the wall and break her arm.

"Junior, Sophia, you guys okay" that was Tani, she was standing between the two of them.

"I want my mommy" the six year old cried out, Tani helped Junior into a harness before picking up Sophia.

"Alright, let her up, let her up"

-

"You have visitors" the nurse said opening the door, Tani, Junior, a man and Eddie walked in.

"This is Steve, Eddie's owner" Sophia giggled as she watched Eddie put his front paws on the side of the bed.

She reached over and started to pet him "so you have any other family members" Sophia shook her head no.

Sophia pointed to Tani and Junior "I wanna live with you two"

- (six months later) -

"Shh Eddie I'm hiding from Daddy and my uncles" the men and Sophia were playing hid and seek except they were all looking for her.

Eddie barked alerting the men in the house, Junior and Steve were the closest, they ran towards the noise and found Sophia hiding in a bush outside.

"Good boy Eddie" Danny and Adam ran out into the backyard, they joined Steve in petting Eddie.

Junior smiled proudly, he picked up his daughter and spun her around multiple times before kissing her on the forehead.

"Where's Mommy" Sophia asked looking around, she spotted her walking into the backyard.

"Mommy" the six year old shouted, Junior gently placed her onto the ground so that she could run over to Tani.

He followed his daughter over to his girlfriend, Tani picked up Sophia before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you both so much"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 23, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Hawaii five-o imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें